Tash's First Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com

Celticvirgin

Tribune

Hey folks, start of a new story I'm doing with Primus Pilus and Barbaria 1, hope ye enjoy. xxx

1. Tash woke up early and stretched out under her sheets. Her cat stirred himself and jumped off her bed as she opened the curtains and looked out. A beautiful morning, the type she loved. She smiled, grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom.

Showering first Tash then filled a bath and lowered her athletic body into the bubbles. She luxuriated for a while and thought about Faith in work. Originally from Easter Island, Faith was the most beautiful girl Tash knew. You knew by looking at her that she was from far away, her deep tan and jet black hair were giveaways but it was Faith's wicked sense of humour that attracted Tash. The two girls were on the same team and had been flirting for ages.

As Tash shaved her pubes and showered again she thought of the outfit she was to wear that day. Tash was on a stern last warning from the sales manager about her attire, most especially the length of her skirts. Distracting the young guys on her team he had told her. Fuck him she had thought, but it was when Faith had rested her hand on her bare leg one day and looked into her eyes and laughed then Tash knew. That day Tash got her final warning from HR, anymore times she would not simply be sent home but more severe penalties would be applied.

Tash stepped out of her shower and moisturised her skin before returning to her room. She took the skirt and blouse out of her closet. Standing in front of her mirror she looked at her reflection. 5 ft 7 and weighing 110 lbs Tash was a dark haired Irish beauty. Athletic and toned her sallow skin glowed with health. Her breasts were a bit on the small side for her liking but they were fine all the same. It was the rest of her she liked best. Thin but not skinny, Tash loved showing off her body and that was Faith's dare yesterday. Wear the short skirt and heels again and Faith would go out on a date with her.

Tash pulled on her best white lace panties and matching bra. Over her bra she pulled on her white size 6 cotton blouse and left 2 buttons undone. Brushing her shoulder length dark hair Tash heard her Mum calling her. She pulled on the skirt and looked at herself again in the mirror. It was short already but when she sat down it would display a generous amount of thigh. Finally Tash pulled on her heels and picked up her bag.

She ran downstairs and avoiding her Mam jumped into her car and made her way across town to work. When Tash walked into the office that morning at 11 o clock the first person that she saw was the sales manager. He looked at her and shook his head disapprovingly but being on the phone he couldn't do anything as Tash sashayed down between the desks between the guys and girls already there. The guys looked at her lovingly but in a dirty way. One or two wolf whistled but all looked her up and down, some literally with their tongues out. Girls stopped too, some smiled in a friendly way, others laughed outright and some others bitched to their neighbours.

Tash stopped at her desk and started to log into her computer. Her skirt rode up a little and she caught her supervisor copping an eyeful of her bare thigh. Faith strolled in and laughed her laugh. Sitting down beside Tash she high fived her. ' My girl you look so fine Tash, but you better believe your in some kinda trouble, here comes the boss to see you now '. Tash looked up and there was Alan, the manager, standing at her desk.

' Natasha I warned you about your dress before three times, now log out and come with me immediately! You’re in real trouble '. Tash logged out and looked at Faith whose smile had gone. ' Be careful Tash love, I've heard stories, don't take any shit'. Tash smiled at Faith, 'now you owe me a date' and bent over and kissed the side of her cheek.

Then she followed Alan back down the office and wondered what was going to happen.

1. The employee and manager left the main office together and for the first time Tash was nervous. Instead of going downstairs Alan stood by the lift outside the main office door. The door opened and he ushered Tash in. She always used the stairs so the lift was strange to her.

Alan hit a -1 button and it occurred to Tash that she didn't know a basement in this building. The lift moved and Tash coughed as she became aware of Alan staring at her. ' Do you mind? ' she asked but he didn't utter a word. The lift stopped and the doors slid open.

Two people Tash had never seen were standing there, a man and woman. They looked at her blankly and stood aside. ' This way Tash' said Alan and he led the way down a dimly lit corridor, the other two behind her. Tash tried to retain her composure. Alan stopped at a door and fobbed it open. Tash felt a hand on her back as she was guided in and the door closed behind her. She looked and immediately knew she was in big trouble and turned to go back out but the other two wordlessly stopped her and turned her back round.

Tash looked up and screamed at the sight that met her.

2. It was a big room, the size of the large floor upstairs but the ceiling was low. At a desk in a corner sat a rugged guy about 50 years of age. His feet were on the empty desktop save for an implement Tash recognised to be a cat o' nine tails whip. Above her attached to a concrete girder by a hook was a short steel chain with what looked like two leather cuffs attached. The chain was highly polished and had thick rings capable of supporting some weight.

Tash whimpered as she took it in, ' What is this Alan? ' she asked but he said nothing. The deskman spoke in an Aussie accent, ' OK, time to get started Barb and Wragg, go ahead '. Two hands grabbed Tash from behind just as she screamed. A strip of heavy silver duct tape was put over her mouth from behind by the woman called Barb. The other called Wragg pulled Tash's arms out in front of her and Barb taped them fast too. They pulled her underneath the chain and the Aussie pulled it down a bit.

Wragg got a small length of thick rope and tied her hands tight. He then attached the rope to the chain and they started to pull it so Tash's arms were lifted first over her head. The two men continued to pull until she was lifted off her heels and onto her toes. The woman carefully approached her kicking legs and removed her heels. Barefoot Tash hung immobilised from the chain. The Aussie aproached her and looked into her frightened eyes.

' My name is Mr P and these are Miss Barbara and Mr Wragg; we are from HR and you have earned the companies displeasure'. With that he walked behind Tash and grabbing her blouse by the neck and with tremendous strength he ripped it straight down the back till it fell to the floor at her feet. Tash screamed but the gag prevented any noise, only a muffled sound. The woman pulled her bra off her exposing her young tits. Then she unzipped Tash's skirt and pulled that off.

Tash hung there naked but for her small white panties, her young body stretched in front of her boss, a small smile on his face.

Ah, the 'Old Firm': Mr. P and Mr. Wragg. Interesting to see them with this Barb person. Usually one would expect her on the other side of the proceedings, but we must allow for new things. ;) :D

Liking this very much so far.

Tash was stupefied at what was happening. All four people in the room stood back and looked up at her near naked body. ' Take off her knickers Barb, lets see her pussy while we're here ' said Mr P.

Barb came over and grabbed the lace from the side and pulled them off exposing Tash's shaved cunt for all to see. She laughed and slapped Tash hard on her ass. Tash winced and screamed.

Mr P went to the desk and picked up the whip. He walked over to the naked girl and ran the whip down the entire length of her body, stopping for a moment at the inside of her thigh. 'Before today is out Tash you will scream for us to put you out of your misery, unless of course you enjoy it'.

They all laughed. Tash looked at Barb her eyes pleading mercy. As if in answer Barb went to the far corner and picked up another whip and brought it to PP.

Tash's ordeal was about to begin.

5.​

He always enjoyed that first little hint that the woman knew something terrible awaited them. As they are marched out of the lift and down the dim corridor there is a fear that develops but, like this one, they know they are with their manager and are able to compose themselves. It is that first glimpse into what the company was careful to call the Special Training Room always set the tone: always started that frisson of fear, a shimmer of sweat. Usually they are stunned, shocked, unable to speak. It isn’t often they scream like this one; that piercing banshee wail.

Barbara is well-practiced; the strip of duct tape does its job and the wail is reduced to a muffled moan. A quick wrap of tape around the girl’s wrists and Wragg is, as always, efficient with the rope. It hasn’t taken long at all and the girl is soon suspended from the steel beam, her toes just touching the cold concrete floor. The man nods and Barbara drops to her knees, carefully dodging kicking legs to remove the young girl’s spiked heels.

She seems frightened as he looks directly into her eyes and speaks for the first time. His voice isn’t loud but is firm, commanding. “My name is Mr P. Pp is sufficient.” He introduces the others, the brunette and the man who tied her wrists, before walking quickly behind her and, in a single movement, grasps her blouse by the collar and rips it downwards, tearing the buttons apart and exposing firm young tits encased in a white lacy bra. The brunette quickly removes the girl’s bra and skirt.

He steps back admiring the girl’s taut young body, her tits are small but firm and perky, her legs long, lean like a runner’s. Then, at his word, Barbara grabs the lacy panties an, unceremoniously, strips them away too. The young girl hangs there, shamed, unable to cover that smooth-shaved mound and pussy. She tries to lift her legs, to crush her thighs together to cover herself but fails. She sees the man rake his eyes down over her body and dwell on her pussy. He smiles and she knows why. Despite herself, despite the fear she feels, she knows her labia have parted just a little. She knows he can see that and the little trace of moisture there.

He takes the cat with it’s long knotted cords and strokes it down her back, slowly over her bum. Then down her front, letting the cords linger on her breasts, the knots catching on her nipples. As the cords fall across her belly and down over her thighs she can feel him touch her inner thigh with the handle, a thick rough phallus just below her cunt. She feels a tingle, a strange feeling almost of arousal and she knows he can sense her wanting to move against it. But then it is gone and the fear returns. She looks to the other woman, her eyes pleading for some mercy but she see nothing, no support at all, just the slave-like acceptance of a woman obeying without question.

He takes in the young girl’s plea and contrasts that with the parted labia and moisture glistening between them. Many young woman have been sent to the basement. Some return to their jobs as efficient, unquestioning employees, other leave quickly accepting a small package to stay quiet. But there are others, just a special few, who go back to their jobs but reappear in the basement again. Some once, some more often, some were quite regular visitors.

There was one, just one, a very special one, who stayed. That one is Barbara though she was never broken, never cowed. She is here of her own free will, free to go as she pleases. She rebels now and then, but she always returns.

Which would this girl be? Not the first or the second judging by her moist cunt. He suspects that, if he manages her properly, she will one of those who return. Again and again. And he has seen her girlfriend, Faith. What a pleasure it would be for both to take the lift down.

At a nod Barbara briefly disappears from the girl’s vision but she is soon back, another whip in her hands. This one is long, sinuous, finely plaited leather. The brunette bows as she hands it almost reverently to Pp.

“Natasha. You know why you are here.” It is a comment, not a question but Tash nods. “You are a good worker but your sluttish behaviour and dress distracts others. You have failed to heed repeated warnings and you have been brought here for a more intensive lesson in what is required.”

He turn to the other men. “Allan? Wragg? It is best that you both leave now. Natasha will not return to her desk today so please advise her colleagues that she is undertaking some training and that she should return to her work tomorrow.”

As the men leave, closing the door quietly behind them, he turns back to the girl. “Now Natasha. It is time for your discipline to begin.”

Another day at work, sigh. Uh oh, Pp is beckoning me. Seems he has a new girl who must be disciplined. I get up from behind my desk in HR, straighten my tan skirt and head for the elevator.

This is getting to be routine. I am 31 years old, and have been with the firm now for five and a half years. At first I was a problem, always rebelling against the strict rules and expectations that HR set for its employees. I was punished by Pp and Wragg on a regular basis, and pride myself in the fact that they never really broke me. Instead they just promoted me to a desk in HR. Now I assist with employee discipline.

I enter the discipline room. Pp has a nice new young thing there. She is quite pretty, dark-haired, about my height and weight, small but cute breasts ... looks a bit scared. No, more than a bit, downright frightened.

I know what Pp expects of me. I proceed to help with her undressing. Employees here are always punished in the nude to maximize their sense of humiliation, and Pp always begins the undressing by ripping something away, in this case her shirt. That always excites me. My job then is to strip away her skirt and bra. Mmmmmm, I do like the looks of her small breasts and erect nipples. Pp will tease them with his whip before he gets down to business, I am sure.

1. I was glad when the other two men left, especially Alan. I never liked him and liked him less now. As soon as they were gone and the door closed the remaining two approached her. I hung there and closed my legs, twisting my body around so as to try and hide my front from the man. But he pushed his whip between my legs and parted them open his eyes taking in what I wanted Faith to see. I could feel myself getting wet and hung my head in shame. My hair fell forward covering me somewhat but the woman called Barb pulled it back and tied it with a hair band. She looked at me curiously as PP continued to move his whip along my body. First inside my thighs and along my leg, then moving up along my body, my little mound, my abs and along to my ribcage and over my tits and nipples , finally coming to rest on my shoulder and down my back. I could feel my body responding as though being seduced by a lover. My nipples hardened and my heart started to beat faster. I could feel the wetness increasing and under the gag I moaned quietly. They looked at me curiously, tiny smiles on their faces. My eyes must have said something to Barb as she went to the desk and returned with the small bottle of oil. Both took a little in their hands and started to spread it on my body. I tried to hate them but really I loved the sensation of their hands on my skin. I could feel my nostrils flaring. Pulling myself up a fraction to relieve my aching shoulders I opened my legs a bit and felt his oily fingers massaging my pussy. My mind changed and I started to feel pleasure inside me like I had never felt before.

1. The employee and manager left the main office together and for the first time Tash was nervous. Instead of going downstairs Alan stood by the lift outside the main office door. The door opened and he ushered Tash in. She always used the stairs so the lift was strange to her.

Alan hit a -1 button and it occurred to Tash that she didn't know a basement in this building. The lift moved and Tash coughed as she became aware of Alan staring at her. ' Do you mind? ' she asked but he didn't utter a word. The lift stopped and the doors slid open.

Two people Tash had never seen were standing there, a man and woman. They looked at her blankly and stood aside. ' This way Tash' said Alan and he led the way down a dimly lit corridor, the other two behind her. Tash tried to retain her composure. Alan stopped at a door and fobbed it open. Tash felt a hand on her back as she was guided in and the door closed behind her. She looked and immediately knew she was in big trouble and turned to go back out but the other two wordlessly stopped her and turned her back round.

Tash looked up and screamed at the sight that met her.

2. It was a big room, the size of the large floor upstairs but the ceiling was low. At a desk in a corner sat a rugged guy about 50 years of age. His feet were on the empty desktop save for an implement Tash recognised to be a cat o' nine tails whip. Above her attached to a concrete girder by a hook was a short steel chain with what looked like two leather cuffs attached. The chain was highly polished and had thick rings capable of supporting some weight.

Tash whimpered as she took it in, ' What is this Alan? ' she asked but he said nothing. The deskman spoke in an Aussie accent, ' OK, time to get started Barb and Wragg, go ahead '. Two hands grabbed Tash from behind just as she screamed. A strip of heavy silver duct tape was put over her mouth from behind by the woman called Barb. The other called Wragg pulled Tash's arms out in front of her and Barb taped them fast too. They pulled her underneath the chain and the Aussie pulled it down a bit.

Wragg got a small length of thick rope and tied her hands tight. He then attached the rope to the chain and they started to pull it so Tash's arms were lifted first over her head. The two men continued to pull until she was lifted off her heels and onto her toes. The woman carefully approached her kicking legs and removed her heels. Barefoot Tash hung immobilised from the chain. The Aussie aproached her and looked into her frightened eyes.

' My name is Mr P and these are Miss Barbara and Mr Wragg; we are from HR and you have earned the companies displeasure'. With that he walked behind Tash and grabbing her blouse by the neck and with tremendous strength he ripped it straight down the back till it fell to the floor at her feet. Tash screamed but the gag prevented any noise, only a muffled sound. The woman pulled her bra off her exposing her young tits. Then she unzipped Tash's skirt and pulled that off.

Tash hung there naked but for her small white panties, her young body stretched in front of her boss, a small smile on his face.

Barb and Wragg, what a team!! :)

Barb and Wragg, what a team!! :)
Job completed efficiently Wragg old chap. Well done. HR has noted for your annual performance review.

Pp does apologise for sending you away so quickly and before the really hard work begins but he knows you will be on call later if the need for an efficient assistant arises.

Ah, the rigors of HR. Not for this company, a simple dismissal of an unruly employee. No, more effective to humiliate them as part of a long-term retention plan. I wonder what my employer has in the basement. Haven't seen one of my female colleagues in days. :D

You are indeed fortunate, Tash, to have an employer that cares so well for it's staff. :devil:

Job completed efficiently Wragg old chap. Well done. HR has noted for your annual performance review.

Pp does apologise for sending you away so quickly and before the really hard work begins but he knows you will be on call later if the need for an efficient assistant arises.

S'okay, Pp, Sitting at my desk watching the webcam to the cellar.....Just wave if you need help! :)

Hope the boss doesn't see, though, what the webcam's showing is definitely NSFW! :eek:

That'll bugger my APR :doh:

Barb's role's not so much poacher turned gamekeeper,
more like vixen turned Master of Foxhounds! :devil:

I hope mymartinet will be able to join the fun,
he has a neat way with a supple wrist -
England and Aus can compete for the Tashes! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom