Technical problems with Clips4Sale

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi who else uses Clips4Sale.com??
I've tried to download a couple of Excellent Crucifixion videos,( from Alex Bald's site)
And guess what ??
Could not play downloaded videos as...
cannot play video as video codec not supported
What the f××k DOES that mean ?!
Strangely enough I'd downloaded a couple of films a month back with no issues,so why now ?!
CAN ANYONE HELP,PLEASE ??

Hi who else uses Clips4Sale.com??
I've tried to download a couple of Excellent Crucifixion videos,( from Alex Bald's site)
And guess what ??
Could not play downloaded videos as...
cannot play video as video codec not supported
What the f××k DOES that mean ?!
Strangely enough I'd downloaded a couple of films a month back with no issues,so why now ?!
CAN ANYONE HELP,PLEASE ??
Codecs (coder/decoders) are a pain in the ass... there are so many of them!

If you right click on the file and select Open with... choose a dfferent video player and that might solve your problem, else you might have to download one.

Codecs (coder/decoders) are a pain in the ass... there are so many of them!

If you right click on the file and select Open with... choose a dfferent video player and that might solve your problem, else you might have to download one.
This is via my android device. Don't have a PC/ Laptop. Bastard thing doesn't provide options. :mad:

Try downloading the VLC media player for Android. It tends to play almost all video files.
Done it but those two particular video's are totally malfunctioning....every other video works ok though.
The intro start but the movie part is either blackscreen or totally static,even when the time cursor continues moving. Sound is ok.
Is it the size of download ??
The two videos in question are...
Crucifixion 22-1 & Crucifixion 22-2...
That girl is so fucking gorgeous it's heartbreaking !!

Back
Top Bottom