technical questions and help with my creation.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra

(Abyss Queen) and (Empress Sildorian Empire ...)
Hello people.

on this secondary thread of mine I would like to ask for help with my creations in the future. and you don't have to write it to me in my thread with pictures etc.

and it's clearer.

these are mainly technical questions (such as how to correctly create a render, errors in daz3d, questions about various things, etc.)

and of course you can write here your ideas for my works (ideas for execution, crucifixion and torture) and your questions.

feel free to post pictures and I'll understand better.

this thread is mainly intended to help me with the creation of the crucifixion, etc... well, you know, because I know that there are already a few such threads here.

Thanks.

hello, recently I got in touch with an artist named DAVO, yes he is the one who creates wonderful models for torture chambers, crosses, and sexual themes..

I also received a beautiful poster from him that will be released in the future in his series of great inquisitor models...

I already have a few models that I really want to try in my torture chamber, mainly water wheel and iron mark!

hmmm but I'm cruel! and I would like to return to the golden mask... and I will do it myself! I already have finished pictures (I'll just improve them a bit)

hehehe

Attachments

• GetGalleryItem.jpg
    GetGalleryItem.jpg
    651.8 KB · Views: 267
hello, recently I got in touch with an artist named DAVO, yes he is the one who creates wonderful models for torture chambers, crosses, and sexual themes..

I also received a beautiful poster from him that will be released in the future in his series of great inquisitor models...

I already have a few models that I really want to try in my torture chamber, mainly water wheel and iron mark!

hmmm but I'm cruel! and I would like to return to the golden mask... and I will do it myself! I already have finished pictures (I'll just improve them a bit)

hehehe

That poster is present long ago in Davo's gallery on Rotica. It could be a charm, however, to find out when exactly does he plan to release those toys and in how many packages...

That poster is present long ago in Davo's gallery on Rotica. It could be a charm, however, to find out when exactly does he plan to release those toys and in how many packages...
Hi there,

I will be submitting Grand Inquisitor Core package sometime in next 2 weeks, I'm confident I got all the issues worked out of them. After that I will be releasing more Grand Inquisitor equipment sets regulary.

If you have not seen what all is made so far, here is a poster I made a little bit ago.

Davo

I hope that I understood correctly that he plans to make more equipment in addition to what is shown on the poster...
Finally we will have a serious medieval set and not all those cartoonish ones.

Please help.

you know, I've been wanting to ask for a long time how I can put skin on the gray sex (base anatomy) for gen 8 and 8.1 in the picture...

when I load the base anatomy on the character and the gender is grey, and I haven't figured out how to put the skin texture there, I actually don't know where the texture is located (does anyone have experience?

Please?

Attachments

• 1668025204458.png
    1668025204458.png
    1 MB · Views: 198
I hope that I understood correctly that he plans to make more equipment in addition to what is shown on the poster...
Finally we will have a serious medieval set and not all those cartoonish ones.
Davo must have been in a hurry...and I have to say one thing, my dark and sadistic side of my soul is screaming with pleasure!!

I can't wait to let my girls try the new toys...

just for the sake of interest, I suggested to Dava a few ideas of what he could create as models... for example brazen bull, impalation... and others...

https://www.renderotica.com/store/c...rand-Inquisitor-Core-Package-for-DS-and-Poser

Attachments

• Davo_InquizCore_Main.jpg
    Davo_InquizCore_Main.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
Davo must have been in a hurry...and I have to say one thing, my dark and sadistic side of my soul is screaming with pleasure!!

I can't wait to let my girls try the new toys...

just for the sake of interest, I suggested to Dava a few ideas of what he could create as models... for example brazen bull, impalation... and others...

oh I love the Wheel - and that's me on it!

oh I love the Wheel - and that's me on it!
and I'm looking forward to bathing you in the canal as my disobedient slave..

because davo we wrote that the water is really a city canal in the dungeon..
and apparently he wants to remaster all his stuff from victoria 4 and michael 4 to gen 8 and 8.1 and maybe even gen 9, but I didn't ask him about that...+ some news..anyway I have an early Christmas..

everything is planned! but seriously...I want to use those hot irons...

and apparently this set has many modifications... you can place hot coals under the wheel... lol...

so and since I want to brush up on my idea for a proper torture...so right after my crucifixion is done I'll jump on it...and make a new golden mask!

including a sample of burns..

ok! correct! hmm don't worry...I'll really care about this...and now the main thing..you're the slave empress..so I need to think of a reason why you end up with eulaliii in the torture chamber...any ideas? in addition, I have a bit of a problem because in one of my stories, the Empress liked Eulalia, there would have to be a really good reason... but not murder...

Back
Top Bottom