technical questions and help with my creation.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I've been watching his posts there, I thought he was on your wavelength!
But they're only teasers for comic-books available on subscription.
Yes, I have seen his comics, but he advised us on many things. and showed a few tricks that can be done with daz3d and photoshop.

and I honestly love his work.

Please help.

you know, I've been wanting to ask for a long time how I can put skin on the gray sex (base anatomy) for gen 8 and 8.1 in the picture...

when I load the base anatomy on the character and the gender is grey, and I haven't figured out how to put the skin texture there, I actually don't know where the texture is located (does anyone have experience?

Please?
As a general rule, textures are stored in the library/textures folder, in a subfolder usually under the name of the author of the addon, followed by the product name. For example, if I make a character or model the texture will be under /library/textures/darkprincess/model_name etc. You could try using the default texture from the G8 base model, though it might not map correctly, depending on how the UV mapping for the genital addon is set up

As a general rule, textures are stored in the library/textures folder, in a subfolder usually under the name of the author of the addon, followed by the product name. For example, if I make a character or model the texture will be under /library/textures/darkprincess/model_name etc. You could try using the default texture from the G8 base model, though it might not map correctly, depending on how the UV mapping for the genital addon is set up
Thank you for your reply, but I already figured it out..

.I found out that some models also include texture props for the vagina, but only some (I already have the creators of these models picked out, and I ask a lot

but in reality the best is probably golden palace and news gen

and the new advanced pussy (which I am experimenting with, because this prop can be incredibly morphed, and is therefore ideal for creating a scene where genitals are raped or tortured!
https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/66734_Advanced-Pussy-for-Genesis-8-Female

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys i decided to use some power ups for my characters.

(veins) is this product...

but I discovered a problem... in the surface table I should find the veins, find them and adjust them as needed... but I absolutely could not figure out where I can find them... I looked everywhere!!

nor how to find the veins...does anyone have experience with this props and can you give us some advice?

Please?

Attachments

• 1672270064145.png
    1672270064145.png
    896.9 KB · Views: 55
the problem is that the folder you have doesn't appear in the parameters... it's not there at all...

only the menu on the left bar is displayed

I think it's a specific installation for morphs (I'm probably doing something wrong)

please, can I ask where I should put the individual components from the image (because this problem occurs with most morphs)

any specific installation progress?

Attachments

• 1672304228874.png
    1672304228874.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 1672304697255.png
    1672304697255.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 37
the problem is that the folder you have doesn't appear in the parameters... it's not there at all...

only the menu on the left bar is displayed

I think it's a specific installation for morphs (I'm probably doing something wrong)

please, can I ask where I should put the individual components from the image (because this problem occurs with most morphs)

any specific installation progress?
The product seems to be properly installed.
But its not "vascularity" (another product)
You should start over.

You have to apply the morph and the tint (optional) to the selected Genesis 8 figure by double clicking the icon shown in the attached image.
Click here.jpg

and here it is again.......someone appeared again who put my works on a page where they shouldn't be... without my consent...

e-hentai I consider this site to be complete garbage... only pirated stuff, and a very rude, hostile and aggressive community... I don't know if it's Japanese, Chinese or other eastern nations, but I'm just not a fan of that site.

but this time at least they left my watermark there... so I don't really mind that much...

Hello guys, I haven't heard from you in a while, and I would like to ask if you are using Genesis 9?? I would like to ask about the lines and props for these character models.. I am looking for Genesis 9 morphs for the ribs, age, veins... Also props for the breasts, nipples and pussy, and also something to do something with the shape for the character.. If you can recommend something I will be happy.. Just links are enough.. I am working with gen 9 for the first time and honestly I think that gen 8 is better.. But I want to try a few things and that is why I am asking thanks everyone for your help.

Hello guys, I haven't heard from you in a while, and I would like to ask if you are using Genesis 9?? I would like to ask about the lines and props for these character models.. I am looking for Genesis 9 morphs for the ribs, age, veins... Also props for the breasts, nipples and pussy, and also something to do something with the shape for the character.. If you can recommend something I will be happy.. Just links are enough.. I am working with gen 9 for the first time and honestly I think that gen 8 is better.. But I want to try a few things and that is why I am asking thanks everyone for your help.
My computer took a crash when I was starting to play around with Daz and Gen 8 and have not had the chance to upgrade.
I take it that the computer will need a very good graphics card , a strong processor and lots of memory to get these sort of renders accomplished.

My computer took a crash when I was starting to play around with Daz and Gen 8 and have not had the chance to upgrade.
I take it that the computer will need a very good graphics card , a strong processor and lots of memory to get these sort of renders accomplished.
I have 64gb ram, and procesor Intel 7..notebook version,graphic Card is geforce 3060 8gb..i have no problem vith gen 8 and above..

Thank you for your reply, but I already figured it out..

.I found out that some models also include texture props for the vagina, but only some (I already have the creators of these models picked out, and I ask a lot

but in reality the best is probably golden palace and news gen

and the new advanced pussy (which I am experimenting with, because this prop can be incredibly morphed, and is therefore ideal for creating a scene where genitals are raped or tortured!
https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/66734_Advanced-Pussy-for-Genesis-8-Female
I know this is an old thread, I answer anyway.

I have used blender for all mesh and texture work on my models since beginning. Blender as a whole have some levels of learning curve but is has a feature called texture paint, which is pretty easy to learn from youtube tutorials.

Basically you can copy and blend textures from different meshes which uses different uv mappings. You can then copy the original textures to your genital prop and have a seamless fit to the body. You can then paint or use real life images as a projected textures to create parts which don’t exist in original texture. You see changes immediately in 3d mesh you are working with and you can hide parts of it to work inside.

To get best details, you typically need higher resolution and different UV projection than in original mesh.

For welts and bruises, it’s better to use separare layer which also affects on displacements. I typically use one base color to indicate redness, other blue and one the swelling and then make a shader to do it’s magic on the rendering. I don’t know how to do this on daz, but in poser or blender, this makes easy to draw realistic welts.

Back
Top Bottom