Television Hints

Go to CruxDreams.com

There She Is Blowing Up The Machine
There Are A Few Barbarella Clips On You Tube

Don`t Go Blind Boys.
I was pumping my car tyres last week and the portable pump started pouring out smoke just like that -
I wonder what pressure Barbarella was up to? :p

It`s Crap
Yeah it is - but we don't need that anyway - we have the internet and that's way better than anything Hollywood squeezes out of its rancid hole these days

Nice to see that RTL is still on the Astra 1 though - that brings back memories of watching Tutti Frutti (through a veil of analogue sparklies) back in the early 90s :p

Season 1 though - Season 2 was crap, especially that stupid mouse...

That it's proved such a runaway success tells us something about
how common fantasies like ours actually are, it's just that we're more open and honest
with ourselves for a start, and enjoy them with richer, more intense and varied tastes!

It`s Crap
That it's proved such a runaway success tells us something about
how common fantasies like ours actually are, it's just that we're more open and honest
with ourselves for a start, and enjoy them with richer, more intense and varied tastes!

I haven't read any of her books, nor seen the movie and crap they may be, but I would happily swap bank accounts with her https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/jun/27/fifty-shades-of-grey-el-james-fortune :devil:

Any insight as to why her books sold millions and even very good ones here get 100 or so downloads would be appreciated.

What was the name of the movie where the girl, gangsters moll apparently
was sat on her bed when three hoods walked in and one said, were is he
she replied i dunno and another hood screwed on the silencer and shot her
first threw her on the bed second killed her, i have that clip but what was
the movie called

"The Godfather" was a mediocre book, yet the movie and the sequel were masterpieces.

The pre-wedding scene was much better in the book!

Right Dottie?

;)

Go to the library before lunch and just read the first 50 pages when you can.

It's right "up" your alley! ;)

Back
Top Bottom