Television Hints

Go to CruxDreams.com
When I saw Fifty Shades I kept thinking: It's too bad Zalman King isn't around to direct this. It would still be doring, but at least it would look good and have a cool sound track.
Actually, Zalman King did direct this movie...several times.

You're better off watching "Fifty Shades of Black", the Marlon Wayans parody.

I got a spelling block with ecstasy , put it into google
and look what came up, Unbelievable
A dead disc-label from Eisenach.
15 years ago, madiosi short time the webmaster from the label.
L-19653-1343915728-1336.jpeg.jpg

I got a spelling block with ecstasy , put it into google
and look what came up, Unbelievable
I can't help giggling at the slogan,
'feels as if there's nothing there!' :p :p :p

I now understand why US friends think it very funny when IT guys say,
trouble with your computer is you've got a whole lot of trojans in it!

Books always better! I have never see a movie, which are better as the book.
"Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman. Superb TV miniseries (sadly no nudity, because prime time TV). The book is good, but in this case the book was adapted from the mini-series.

There is one crucifixion in it.

I can't help giggling at the slogan,
'feels as if there's nothing there!' :p :p :p

I now understand why US friends think it very funny when IT guys say,
trouble with your computer is you've got a whole lot of trojans in it!
Just takes a monistat adjustment and a flash drive.

:p

Last edited:
Not a television hint, exactly, but an actual nude crucifixion:

Bit distant, but nevertheless...

I would like to bring to the attention of Members of this Forum as well as of occasional Readers and specially to to those attracted by Middle Age plots and intrigues that the italian TV first Channel (Rai 1) is presently airing a Series taken from the famous writer's Umberto Eco novel 'THE
NAME OF THE ROSE'.
Till now 4 episodes have been aired some of them showing interesting scenes of women bondage, burning at the stake
and others. The second episode shows,though briefly, a woman charged with adultery being burned naked at the stake by the Inquisitor Bernardo Gui of the Dominican order. The fourth episode includes the woman Margherita (one of the leading characters of the fiction) chained up with
arms outstretched being rudely questioned by the aforesaid Inquisitor. The Series consists of 8 episodes in total and it is highly probable
that some more interesting scenes like these will be present.
Rai Television already sold the Series to networks in USA, Great Britain and other Countries, so it will be soon available worldwide.
Those who read the book or saw the 1986 movie starring Sean Connery will appreciate,as additional elements of interest, the accurate
reproduction of the Medieval settings and of the atmosphere adding to the detailed account of the events and to the introduction of new
characters not existing in the book. Also performances of the Actors are good coming from John Turturro, Rupert Everett, Michael Emerson
in the leading roles.
Thanks to all for attention

HAMMERS

I would like to bring to the attention of Members of this Forum as well as of occasional Readers and specially to to those attracted by Middle Age plots and intrigues that the italian TV first Channel (Rai 1) is presently airing a Series taken from the famous writer's Umberto Eco novel 'THE
NAME OF THE ROSE'.
Till now 4 episodes have been aired some of them showing interesting scenes of women bondage, burning at the stake
and others. The second episode shows,though briefly, a woman charged with adultery being burned naked at the stake by the Inquisitor Bernardo Gui of the Dominican order. The fourth episode includes the woman Margherita (one of the leading characters of the fiction) chained up with
arms outstretched being rudely questioned by the aforesaid Inquisitor. The Series consists of 8 episodes in total and it is highly probable
that some more interesting scenes like these will be present.
Rai Television already sold the Series to networks in USA, Great Britain and other Countries, so it will be soon available worldwide.
Those who read the book or saw the 1986 movie starring Sean Connery will appreciate,as additional elements of interest, the accurate
reproduction of the Medieval settings and of the atmosphere adding to the detailed account of the events and to the introduction of new
characters not existing in the book. Also performances of the Actors are good coming from John Turturro, Rupert Everett, Michael Emerson
in the leading roles.
Thanks to all for attention

HAMMERS

Thanks for the alert on this! Sounds like something well worth viewing!

Back
Top Bottom