Temporary problems with the site.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Mkr

R.I.P.
Hi all.
The news is not for everybody but only for those unfortunate members of Cruxdreams who tried to re-bill yesterday.
The billing f..ked up, and our members who tried to re-bill during that time failed to do it.
Unfortunately, they will have to register again. This is not our fault, and we are really sorry for that.
We'll try to compensate it somehow....
Stay in touch.
Makar

Ever since I tried to get a membership there always have been problems... :(
I never had problems with rebilling or cancelled accounts etc with CCBIL

Feydakeen said:
Ever since I tried to get a membership there always have been problems... :(
I never had problems with rebilling or cancelled accounts etc with CCBIL
Hi there,
since we started the Site, I don't remember such a problem...
Being real innocent in all that billing problems, I can only repeat after more experienced people in more or less decent English:
1. All of you poor members who will try to rebill right now will get fuck all :oops: 'cause the billing company has fucked up (excuse my French).
2. If you want to stay in touch, you will have to register again. I do understand that this is an idiotic solution but we cannot offer another one at the moment, because we can't "push" the billing company in any way - if they have problems - we have the same ones.
3. You can be sure that we are very unhappy about all that crap 'cause we've already lost quite a few members who tried to rebill but failed.... :(
Stay in touch anyway.
Makar

Not possible to join by CCBill

Hello Makar

I´ve tried to pay for a membership to your site cruxdreams for several times since months ago. But it simply doesn´t work. My Mastercard works on other sites (hogtied, insex) without problems. But CCBill decliened my creditcard. I don´t know, what is the problem.
Maybe is there another possibility, how could I send you the money? Perhaps you could give me an account number? I will transfer the fee for several months of membership directly on your account. If you have got the money, you could send me the password to my e-mail adress. What do you think? Is that possible?

Novalis

wu@cruxdreams.com
This is an address for those who don't want or cannot use their credit cards...
I don't really understand what's going on, but Western Union still works fine.
Stay in touch.

ImageMaker said:
We plan use CCBILL later.

IM, I've been reading this thread and hoped I would get lucky, but I got kicked off last night, and got an error message when I tried to re-register.

Damn.

Do you know how long before you switch to CCBill? Soon, I hope. It's like somebody is sabotaging Cruxdreams.

I've just encountered the problem over the last few days. I found that my password no longer works, but didn't realise why until I just found this forum.
If I try to re-register, will this mean I'll be paying twice?
Guess I'll have to wait until things get sorted out.

Preceptor.

Preceptor said:
...If I try to re-register, will this mean I'll be paying twice?...

No, you pay ONCE. Password ceased to work, because has ended a month of subscriptions.

problem

Makar and Imagemaker,

Like Ap630 I just got thrown out, user password don't work.

Should we wait until you let us know what is going on...my attempt to re-register got bounced too... :(

ANTONINUS

...and the Sasha series was just gettin' to the fun part too, grrrr

Makar, while we're waiting for the registration/billing problem to be cleared up, you might want to post some updates to slake our thirst for your stuff. :wink:

I'm really sorry for a late reply.... Have no time at all :(
I've just posted the latest "news" to the Cruxfoundation.com.
Sorry again.
Makar

Folks, it truly sucks to be the guy in charge when "things fall apart, the centre cannot hold." I recommend we cut Makar and Image Maker some slack, and give them time to put things right.

I plan that billing will work at a following week. Will Besides be a possibility to take electronic cheques.

ImageMaker said:
I plan that billing will work at a following week. Will Besides be a possibility to take electronic cheques.

Good news, Image Maker. Thanks.

And although I hate to repeat myself, could you guys post a few new pics in the Update thread below to tide us over?

hassles

Thanks for keeping us informed M and IM, hope we can get back soon, I miss the CR forum :( ...oh, and the ladies too... :wink:

ANTONINUS

Good news ;)

We have applied for CCBill and are waiting for approval.

If everything goes well, in 1-2 days it will be possible to use MasterCard and a bit later - Visa and OnLine Checks.

Anticipation, anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

(Many thanks to Ms. Carly Simon.)

Back
Top Bottom