The Adventures of Cruxie and Supercruxman!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone !

I am looking for female and male candidates to become the characters in my little stories.

You will find below the presentation of the subject.

I hope for many of you and guarantee to look after you in a very professional manner.

I look forward to seeing you.

The Adventures of Cruxie and Supercruxman!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Supercruxman and, along with my assistant Cruxie, we are the executors of the great works of Cruxcity, the capital of Cruxistan.

I am thirty-six years old and grew up in the shade of crosses adorned with those condemned to death, because here it is by crucifixion that those condemned by the court are executed.

From a young age, I accompanied my father to all the executions and I became addicted to these practices.

So I learned to nail human beings to crosses and so I became a real expert and the main executioner of the country.

As executions are frequent, I have a lot of work to do so I hired Cruxie to assist me and lead with me the teams that work with us.

Cruxie is gorgeous and as motivated as I am!

Thirty years old and the body of a goddess that she likes to show off during executions.

When we work, we only wear a loincloth that does not hide our anatomy so that we are not embarrassed by embarrassing costumes.

With Cruxie, we will tell you about our daily lives as well as the memorable crucifixions that we have managed and brought to completion.

The fact of crucifying these condemned men or women puts us in a daze and each time, we find ourselves very excited and willing to all sexual practices that we do not deprive ourselves of.

As soon as death sentences are pronounced, we do not hesitate to visit our future victims in order to gauge them, analyze them in order to realize their characters and thus plan for them the best possible crucifixion.

We have all the rights against them, we can violate them, torment them, whip them, torture them, but we always arrange so that the condemned always have enough strength to last a long enough time on the site. cross so that the crowd can enjoy their naked bodies suffering and enjoying.

We are sadists and have no pity for those tortured people whom justice condemned to die slowly crucified.

Cursed lovers

I had just made Cruxie my assistant when we were called to perform the unusual crucifixion of a patrician who had attempted to kill her husband in order to be free with her lover!

A love story that was going to end badly for them!

The lover, a former freed gladiator, was doomed to be emasculated after crucifixion while the woman would be impaled in addition to her cross!

Both were going to be punished by where they had sinned.

In their common cell, naked, chained and gagged, we went to pay them a little visit.

We hypocritically promised them to shorten their suffering if they were docile and obeyed our orders.

Their mouths released, we presented our sexes to them in order to get in shape!

Me to the man and Cruxie to the woman.

Convinced of our good faith, they went all out and, quickly, Cruxie began to purr heralding the height of his pleasure as my sucked cock was soon stiff and hard.

Cruxie then took my place as I ass fucked this muscular athlete.

I ejaculated fast enough as Cruxie flirted with 7th Heaven.

Then was the ass of the patrician who had the happiness to receive my cock always well trained.

I don't know if they liked it but we were very happy with them and, to thank them, we gave them the spectacle of our two unsatisfied bodies launching themselves towards a new height of pleasure.

Re-bolted, they will therefore spend the night without being able to touch or speak to each other, cruel torture for lovers!

The next morning, it is in the pale light of dawn that the convicts are brought to the public square next to the prison where we await them to offer them the most beautiful execution possible!

Almost as naked as our victims with our loincloths, we are ready to, first, to carry out their flogging!

Since we will be particularly concerned with their gender when they are crucified, we have decided not to touch them, or hardly touch them beforehand.

Cruxie takes care of the man and, like me, takes pleasure in tearing his shoulders and back so that the transport of their patibulum and the contact of their stems are painful.

I still do not fail to destroy the beautiful pear-shaped breasts of the Patrician well enough, tearing her left nipple.

Their cries of pain do not reach us and we finish this bloody flagellation so as not to already have corpses to crucify.

Our helpers now attach their patibulum to the damaged shoulders of each one to be able to start the procession until the exit of the city, on the edges of the road already furnished with crosses on which are exposed corpses and on some of the crucified living their last. time .

To be continued

While we help our condemned to advance with lashes, we instruct our assistants to go and break the legs of the survivors in order to shorten their agony.

Our favorite part has arrived!

It is divine to hear the condemned scream when we pierce their limbs with nails, when we fix them permanently to their cross.

They are both ready to be crucified, stretched out on the ground against their patibulum, kept with their arms outstretched by our assistants!

Cruxie begins!

Very quickly, the first nail pierces the man's right wrist and, without delay, the left follows!

Cruxie takes pleasure in passing her wet pussy close to her victim's face and even begins to brush against his cock, which immediately stands up.

Seeing that she is not at all indifferent to the man she executes, she does not resist her impulses and suddenly impales herself on this cock which points towards the sky.

She loves it because she finds that the cock of a man who suffers and is about to die is much harder than another.

While riding her crucified, she energetically massages her clitoris and quickly reaches a peak of enjoyment.

It was very beautiful to see and it is the erect penis that I begin the crucifixion of the patrician!

Her wrists are so small that I have to be careful not to tear them completely but I know how to go about it and it is with the feeling of work done that I take my reward by invading my victim's vagina.

I do not know if she took pleasure but for me it was very good and my ejaculation was monstrous.

I think we have done a good job so far, so I give our assistants permission to have sex with the two convicts.

Immediately all the openings of the woman as well as the anus of the man were invaded by these excited men and happy to be able to give themselves to their heart's content.

But the work is not done!

After recess, it is now time to hoist the trimmed patibulum onto their stipe and complete the nailing.

So slowly, in pain, the two bodies rise to their final place!

The two beams are interlocked and the tortured are now hanging, suspended by their nailed wrists.

It would be inhumane to leave them like that and we proceed with the nailing of the feet, taking care to force them to keep their thighs open in order to properly expose their genitals.

We take a few steps back and admire our work!

We are satisfied and drink a good glass to the health of the newly crucified.

I think we have done a good job so far, so I give our assistants permission to have sex with the two convicts.
Teamwork is its own reward!:chupi:
It would be inhumane to leave them like that and we proceed with the nailing of the feet, taking care to force them to keep their thighs open in order to properly expose their genitals.
And empathy is an essential job requirement.:angel2:

We are satisfied and drink a good glass to the health of the newly crucified.
Which the condemned will certainly appreciate!:sidra_1:

The crucifixion has therefore started well and the two crucified are very beautiful!

The crowd is relatively dense and many are the spectators very excited by the well exposed nudity of this cursed couple.

I have to say that my loincloth is completely lifted by my cock and Cruxie who noticed it doesn't hesitate to kneel down in front of me and start a delicious blowjob.

Soon I cum in her mouth and, passionately, she opens her mouth to show me my cum before swallowing it.

Earlier, I will return the favor to him, but for now we must deal with the sexes of our crucified.

I know Cruxie is going to have a lot of fun playing with his victim's cock and balls, it's a bit like revenge on all men that disappoints her.

It has been two hours since the crosses have been erected and the two crucified begin to have difficulty breathing and their limbs are crippled with cramps!

Their last ordeal will be welcome.

I approach the woman and, with an exploratory finger, I inspect her vagina.

It is soaked and still dripping, letting the guards' semen escape.

Her clitoris is swollen and has become very sensitive, too sensitive!

There is no way she will cum again and so I decide, before I impale her, to excise her.

Meanwhile, Cruxie concentrates on stroking the man's cock as it hardens and straightens!

I see where she's going with this!

She is going to masturbate him and, when she feels he is about to ejaculate, she will snap him off.

The man is breathing hard despite his position, his cock is erect and Cruxie is masturbating her vigorously while kneading her balls!

He ahane, feels his sperm preparing for his release, holds back, screams!

Her stomach is shaking despite his muscles.

Cruxie has grabbed a razor sharp knife and awaits the moment of deliverance!

The penis stiffens and hardens even harder, the sperm will squirt!

The fateful moment is approaching!

A cry of intense pleasure comes from the throat of the crucified one quickly replaced by a cry of pain because, suddenly, Cruxie has just cut off his balls and his cock which she presents to the crowd like a trophy.

Blood is flowing from the gaping wound that is now the former gladiator's lower abdomen!

He will now bleed out.

Cruxie, in Olympic form comes to the other cross, rubs her "trophy" against the crucified woman's vulva and asks me if she can taste that female sex that attracts her, that she wants to bite into the clitoris.

I allow it and, immediately, his tongue tickles the offered clitoris.

Changing tactics, her teeth are now closing on the erected button.

Suddenly, she has just torn the clitoris she shows between her bloody lips.

I'm glad that Cruxie stepped in for me to perform this quick circumcision.

After such actions, I am sure that tonight she will be insatiable and will want to chain orgasms.

I now take the pal with the fairly rounded end so as not to destroy the interior of the condemned woman but rather to remove the organs.

I present it at the entrance of the vagina and, with a forceful push, push it in a good thirty centimeters!

The blood begins to flow and the crucified woman for whom the torment was starting well now screams by feeling this foreign body clearing his way by removing or destroying her organs.

Using a mallet, while hitting the end of the stake, I arrange for the stake to continue his journey through the female body!

Mounted on a stepladder, Cruxie straightens the woman's head by pulling her by the hair and, victory, after a last blow, the head of the pal appears through the wide open mouth of the crucified one.

Our job is finished and we take a few steps back to admire our work!

In a short time, death will have taken our two victims!

We have done a good job.

Cruxie is very horny and starts to stroke my cock under my loincloth!

I feel that our night is going to be very lively!

Back
Top Bottom