The Aesthetic Component

Go to CruxDreams.com
Contemporary artist Anthony Ackrill

isn’t a crux artist as such, but his "Faith" is an (insert superlative adjective here) example of Rachel Anderson's concept of "prurience and piety."

And no, I haven't the slightest idea if Ms. Anderson is into crux. :rolleyes:
Nice picture well posed .
Not too much blood and a woman of nice build .
The angle of the face with no smiles is well done
Again superb picture , well done , thank you ,

I’ll vote @jucundus, @SkatingJesus , @crumera , and @hornet1ba for kings of the “realistic agony” category.

I would also like to thank all of them just how much they have helped me with my art! Not just for the inspiration, but the helpful pointers on lighting, posing, and composition. And just how many girls they nailed up for me! Here are Some girls absolutely suffering in agony, nailed to crosses, at my request! I may have given them some toys to play with,,,

2020 was a hell of a year, but it was made far, far worse for these poor girls!
Love the pigtails on number 3. Yes, a very bad day for her. Yesterday had enough time to fix her hair in the style she likes. Maybe she trying something new. Today she's crucified. What the hell happened? Her hair looks too nice for someone who's been in custody for a while, and probably tortured before or after a summary trial. She was just an ordinary girl going about her business less than 24 hours ago.

Yeah. What the hell happened to this poor bitch.

I agree. These are all (except for maybe the last pic) very erotic. My personal favorite crux images show the female figure stretched out and hanging from fully extended arms so that shoulder and arm muscles are well-defined. The image has to convey the sensation of hanging or that of a delicate balance between hanging from one's arms and support underneath from position of legs and feet. No fair standing on anything. A footblock, if used, must be angled. At all times there must be fearful tension in the woman's arms and shoulders. If she's truly hanging, this would be the case.

Tits high and arms stretched. Yes! That's insanely erotic! I find the female arm and shoulder to be particular erogeneous zones for me.

These images show what turns me on:

View attachment 948692View attachment 948693View attachment 948694View attachment 948695View attachment 948696
View attachment 948697View attachment 948698View attachment 948699View attachment 948700 View attachment 948701This last one is perhaps the hottest crux image for me. Exceptional femi

I agree. These are all (except for maybe the last pic) very erotic. My personal favorite crux images show the female figure stretched out and hanging from fully extended arms so that shoulder and arm muscles are well-defined. The image has to convey the sensation of hanging or that of a delicate balance between hanging from one's arms and support underneath from position of legs and feet. No fair standing on anything. A footblock, if used, must be angled. At all times there must be fearful tension in the woman's arms and shoulders. If she's truly hanging, this would be the case.

Tits high and arms stretched. Yes! That's insanely erotic! I find the female arm and shoulder to be particular erogeneous zones for me.

These images show what turns me on:

View attachment 948692View attachment 948693View attachment 948694View attachment 948695View attachment 948696
View attachment 948697View attachment 948698View attachment 948699View attachment 948700 View attachment 948701This last one is perhaps the hottest crux image for me. Exceptional feminine crux beauty
Must agree with Dirkz. These are very realistic and how I imagine myself crucified. Stretched and straining because I'm fucking hanging on a cross, not standing or floating in front of it. I can wiggle a bit side to side as I scrape my ass raw against the stipes, and thrust out my hips to arch my back and straighten my legs to get some relief, but there is no frantic pulling up with my arms. Way, way too painfiul with nailed wrists! Tied? Sure, wiggle away until exhausted. Would never happen to a girl nailed to a cross. Once the cross is erected the arms pull straight and pretty much stay that way. An angled footblock is OK for some support under the body too prolong the suffering, or a seat between the legs or a cornu up the ass. But even then I think the executioners would keep the condemned hanging with a seat or cornu just making it a bit easier to breathe and taking some strain off the arms and shoulders.

Must agree with Dirkz. These are very realistic and how I imagine myself crucified. Stretched and straining because I'm fucking hanging on a cross, not standing or floating in front of it. I can wiggle a bit side to side as I scrape my ass raw against the stipes, and thrust out my hips to arch my back and straighten my legs to get some relief, but there is no frantic pulling up with my arms. Way, way too painfiul with nailed wrists! Tied? Sure, wiggle away until exhausted. Would never happen to a girl nailed to a cross. Once the cross is erected the arms pull straight and pretty much stay that way. An angled footblock is OK for some support under the body too prolong the suffering, or a seat between the legs or a cornu up the ass. But even then I think the executioners would keep the condemned hanging with a seat or cornu just making it a bit easier to breathe and taking some strain off the arms and shoulders.
Like the pictures , specifically number 3
The Cornu would penetrate and hold her still
How deep would it be to stop her frantic dancing ?
Wide at the base narrowing at the tip I assume .

Ever thought about it being on a very long pole , not fixed , so that when the end is not far away .
It can be pushed right up inside her , she will be impailed as well as crucified
Painfull long death, get the pole to come out at her shoulder ,make sure it misses the vital organs
She will die a painfull death , but a long execution

That’s my fertile imagination for you

But would the nails tear the arm , nail the feet to the side so she cannot close her legs .
Putting a long pole as far as you can , then when it’s time push it straight up

Exquisitely detailed analysis such as Dirkz, Marcella, and Adrian123 present make a crucifixion so much more erotic. Thank you.
Just trying to look at crucification another way

What superb pictures ,especially the one lying down , the second picture is spoilt for me by her still having knickers .
What brilliant pictures

But would the nails tear the arm , nail the feet to the side so she cannot close her legs .
Putting a long pole as far as you can , then when it’s time push it straight up
Not sure
Maybe a metal cross with fixings and metal narrow pole that can be guided by the guard

Yes. I have. :)

Original (as pointed out by Apostate):
CAAA3C1B-78B3-4528-A894-AAEC94BA1DF2.jpeg

My rework:
View attachment 966025

New rework from original photoshop workups - a bit less dark:
View attachment 966026
Number 4 is fantastic

Yes very good .
My comments have been taken as complaints , they are in no way complaints, just my views !
I like / love the site and the topics discussed are superb
No can every body just take mycomments and views for what they are , comments and views
Don’t want the site to change, like it the way it is.
So sorry folks if I have upset you , I did not mean it. — slapped hand , !!
Or maybe I should be crucified for my actions , only by a lady though .
I like hard nosed aggressive ladies and thrive on their actions and views , so it’s a lady crucified for me .
Keep up the good work

Nice honest answer, I can only imagine the pain , the more you go on as a site the more I start looking at
getting myself crucified for my benefit and interest , also once experienced I feel sure I would try experimenting
nails , bolts .rope etc
to hang there knowing there is no way out .
some thing I would like to experience for myself

Here's a few of my favourite things.....
(to quote a certain well-known song....)
Im sure it's quite self-explanatory !! ;)
Ok,ok,i just adore pretty,(usually) loinclothed young women,suffering the ordeal of a crucifixion.
View attachment 756636View attachment 756637View attachment 756638View attachment 756639View attachment 756641View attachment 756642View attachment 756643View attachment 756648View attachment 7566588View attachment 756659
4th from left is Alisa Foxen exactly

A downright breathtaking collaboration between Bobinder and Mp5stab, the genesis of which my be found here.

Whoa.

Attachments

• 0F7F7432-CA6F-456D-9CE2-E4B8324558EB.jpeg
    0F7F7432-CA6F-456D-9CE2-E4B8324558EB.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 607
It was hardly a collaboration. I just popped into his DMs, shoved that picture in his face, and said “you see it, right?” until he photoshopped it.
That’s a collaboration in my book, Em.

Credit where credit's due. ;)

Back
Top Bottom