The amazon Barbaria brutally defeated by Spartano ( XXX, M/f, Death)

Go to CruxDreams.com
... the first ones already post:

The brave warrioress Barbaria puts a brave fight against the spartan hero, Spartano, who is a feared amazon´s enemy
But he proves to be superior, and defeat the mighty warrioress, and ruthlessly buries his sword on her chest...

sword1Tr.jpgsword2tR.jpgsword3.jpgsword4t.jpg

In the midst of terror and horrific suffering, the once brave Amazonian warrior miserably begs for mercy from a male...

sword6.jpg

But he is incapable of having mercy for one of his prey, and with disdain looks at the humiliated Barbaria who writhing in pain begs him ...

sword5.jpg

In response the mighty Spartan prepares the mortal blow as she cries in horror...

sword7.jpg

sword5.jpg
YIKES! At least spare me THAT!!

In the midst of terror and horrific suffering, the once brave Amazonian warrior miserably begs for mercy from a male...
I don't think Barbaria begs for mercy so easily ...
She needs much more suffering, taking care to don't break her body before to break her pride...
I think it's necessary play with her for a longer time, hurting and weaking her step by step, while she, stubbornly, still tries to fight, insulting and challenging you...just after a looong, exahausting, humiliating, onesided fight, she will be ready to beg...

I agree with you about that she would stay firm until the very last moment after a long torture... but... thats why I take an alternate way in this series, showing her more fragile that anyone can imagine... We know that the real Barb would not fail, but, for variation, THIS Barb would do it miserabily ...

Back
Top Bottom