The Appeal Of Alice

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

hI8q6id.jpg

All pics hosted externally.
Oh noooo!! Poor Alice has been captured by wicked Queen Melissa of Khabadami. She has the poor girl chained to The Beggars Steps and she will not release her until she has collected sufficient funds to pay for the running of CruxForums for January. Things are not looking good. If she fails then Alice may be sent to St Melanias in the N Yorkshire moors but….if she succeeds then Alice will be released and allowed to publish “Alice Kiss-Crux Legend Vol 1” as a thank you gift to our generous members.

Seriously folks this is a genuine S.O.S. (Save our site). At the time of writing we are only at 20% of what we need for January. Bobinder and myself are confident that the target will be achieved and at the moment we are putting the finishing touches to the PDF about Alice Kiss.

On 20th June 2007 a 19 year old Alice and another young woman named Koshka entered a Russian forest and made the film “Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest”. The late Makar and a small film crew made crux history that afternoon and Alice became a legend.
test3.jpg This is the cover of our PDF. Please click HERE to help Alice and our Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
ql8EWat.jpg

Oh noooo! The wicked Queen Melissa has told Alice that she is going to whip her to within 2.54 cm of her life because the thermometer is only up to 20% and she must try harder! Can anyone save our Alice?....wait....a carrier pigeon has just flown in from Moscow with news from ImageMaker that the thermometer has gone up by 10%. That was close....Alice has been let off her whipping for now.

Oh noooo!! Poor Alice has been captured by wicked Queen Melissa of Khabadami. She has the poor girl chained to The Beggars Steps and she will not release her until she has collected sufficient funds to pay for the running of CruxForums for January. Things are not looking good.
Oh noooo! The wicked Queen Melissa has told Alice that she is going to whip her to within 2.54 cm of her life because the thermometer is only up to 20% and she must try harder! Can anyone save our Alice?....wait....a carrier pigeon has just flown in from Moscow with news from ImageMaker that the thermometer has gone up by 10%. That was close....Alice has been let off her whipping for now.
Well, that was a close call on the whipping! :eek:

Meanwhile, the wicked Queen Melissa will not release Alice until she has collected sufficient funds to pay for the running of CruxForums for January 2021. Still chained to The Beggars Steps, Alice glances into her copper pot to observe how the level of donations is rising. Once January's funding is resolved, we are informed that Alice will be released to publish the first edition in PDF form of 'Alice Kiss - Crux Legend Vol 1', as a thank you gift to our generous members.

There have been PDFs and e-books before, which detail Alice's exploits as a character in a number of exciting crux stories, notably by Wragg. But this latest work is the first attempt to publish a volume about Alice as an erotic model, and as the inspiration for a large quantity of artwork and literature on this site. This is intended to be the first in a series of volumes compiled from the material presented in the 'Crux Legend' thread.

I am grateful to Melissa for her editorial accomplishment, wrestling my text and the illustrations into a presentation which is at once visually appealing and comprehensible. I know that she spent Christmas Day working on the project, because I persisted in making suggestions which she accommodated with considerable enthusiasm. Not only that, but she produced the cover design and the campaign poster.

Alice has featured regularly in Melissa's artwork over the past few years, and her inspiration remains effective, as can be seen in the new pictures. Melissa's latest manips present interpretations of the source material which are both original and familiar. No stranger to Khadabami, Alice appears again in the role of a slave girl, the source being derived from MPL's 'On The Edge', photographed by Alexander Lobanov.

J & M Alice Appeal cf MPL On The Edge.jpg

A full review of Melissa's illustrations for the book cover and the campaign poster now appear in the 'Crux Legend' thread -

Melissa has undertaken a considerable quantity of work on this project, and in a short space of time, she has achieved results of consistently high quality. And now, even as I type this, she has just posted a new manip in this thread. Another review is pending, but suffice to say, Alice appears suitably imperilled, as a composite figure, the head deriving from a Valery Anzilov portrait, from the Crimean coastal series, 'Droplets on my Skin'. I will leave it to Melissa to identify the body double as well as the lovely actress portraying herself.

Well done, Melissa! I am confident that Alice fans will now be looking forward eagerly to the publication of the PDF! :)

Thanks for the info. I should have recognised her - she has modelled for @MahaShiva . ;) And it looks as if Shiva put Alice through a whipping regardless of fundraising appeals! :eek:
Maybe it was a fundraising event--$200 to attend and for a $2,000 donation a patron gets to use the whip on Alice himself/herself!
Well Jessica is from Surrey so what do you expect? I did think however that MahaShiva would have behaved in a more gentlemanly fashion.
For me that was quite gentlemanly enough. Not a single nail or noose insight, is there?

A Ray Of Hope (Hosted externally)
2rHj2Gn.jpg

Alice. "Please help me! I've heard that if I don't raise enough money then I'll be sent to St Melanias!! I think I'd prefer the Siberian salt mines or grinding beans for The Coffee Shop."
Melissa. "Well at least some kind soul has given you a candle and I do believe that another of ImageMaker's carrier pigeons has just flown in from Moscow where the thermometer has gone up to 40 degrees!"
Alice. "Thank goodness for that! I won't get whipped today then."

A Ray Of Hope (Hosted externally)
2rHj2Gn.jpg

Alice. "Please help me! I've heard that if I don't raise enough money then I'll be sent to St Melanias!! I think I'd prefer the Siberian salt mines or grinding beans for The Coffee Shop."
Melissa. "Well at least some kind soul has given you a candle and I do believe that another of ImageMaker's carrier pigeons has just flown in from Moscow where the thermometer has gone up to 40 degrees!"
Alice. "Thank goodness for that! I won't get whipped today then."
The background looks like the Istanbul Grand Bazaar. They do say that you can buy anything there.

Alice Has A Nightmare. (Pics hosted externally)
3S5QoUm.jpg

Alice. "Help!!!...Oh noooo! I'm at St Melanias and I'm queuing up to be spanked naked..help me.."

Hi Alice. Don't panic. You are just having a nightmare. You'll soon wake up. Things are looking good. The thermometer is up to 80%"

Alice. "But I don't want to be spanked!"

You appear to be in Miss Jones's class which is good! She's in The Johnson Twins and she always makes sure that her girls have an orgasm before she spanks them which doesn't hurt that much. Besides it's got to be better than being whipped by MahaShiva.

Alice. "My God tell me about it! That bastard goes for yer tits....... I think I might just stay here awhile. Could you please wake me when Miss Jones has finished?"

OK Alice I'll do that. Enjoy your stay at St Melanias.

Alice Awakes (Hosted externally)
A96bGLS.jpg

Good morning Alice. Did you sleep well?
Alice. "Not too badly thank you. How is the thermometer doing?"
It's up to 80% and I believe one of your visitors was responsible for a very generous donation.
Alice. "Good! I can't wait to get home and read that book you people have been writing about me."
Shouldn't be too long we hope. Is there anything you need?
Alice. "A nice big breakfast, a large cup of tea and some bolt cutters would come in handy and of course......."
And of course ...what?
Alice. "Some bloody TOILETS!! And while you are here please tell our generous members that if they wish to donate by Paypal it's better if possible to donate in the currency of their country."

A nice big breakfast, a large cup of tea and some bolt cutters would come in handy
This may be slightly optimistic under the present circumstances, but I think that Alice should be suitably rewarded for her efforts once this month's funding issue is resolved.
And you have become a very industrious Alice manipulator - presenting a new manip every day since starting this thread, and developing an entertaining storyline.
Excellent work, Melissa! :D

Run Alice Run!...keep running.
mmzjnGX.jpg

The thermometer is at 100% Alice..you are free but wicked Queen Melissa does not want you to escape. She has sent some palace thugs out to recapture you. You must hurry to the S.E. gate, the thugs are gaining on you. If you get there in time a division of ImageMaker's Airborne Camel Corps will be there waiting to fly you home. I must find the USB stick with your story on...we must hurry!!

I've found the stick Alice! I see you've just taken off. You should arrive back in time for a great Russian Christmas. I'm just uploading Part 1 of your story. I hope people can read it.

Attachments

• Alice18.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 149
Back
Top Bottom