The Arena Of Rome

Go to CruxDreams.com
Before i start this has been driving me crazy for 2 months now it finally came together i hope everyone enjoys there are 2 very special ladies in this story

Rome 3:55 am I stand naked & chained with two of the most beautiful girls who are also prisoners , we are being taken to the Arena today Yet i feel so horney as we are divided in groups of 5 how ever myself & Barb & Eul are left in a single group of 3 As we are led through the streets of Rome the people spit & laugh at us yet am still turned on why i don't know The soldiers put us in pens like cattle yet i tell the girls to be strong yet am talking to 2 warrior princess who i protected with my life but we were over taken by the Roman soldiers & now we are here waiting to be put to death We watch as our people are crucified in the arena like a huge forest some of the women are rapped & given to the lions & bears & are torn apart ,the men who are not crucified are forced to fight naked & no weapons against the glatiors who are armed .We move slowley group by group in the arena

Barb & i share a common bond for we are lovers & as we are hearded into the holding cell i kiss her & tell her how much i love her yet the ringmasters have found out about us & plan to make an example of me & her Yet Eul fights to now protect us but her fate has also been decided this is why we are the very last group to enter

As the last 5 are thrown into the arena both Barb & myself are horney for each other as her pussy is dripping wet & my dick in full erect .The soldiers throw us in the arena to a hellish site so many crucified & being torn apart or eatten alive by the lions ,men dying at the hands of galiators yet we are not yet harmed but protected by the ring master . Barb & i are ordered to the third ring as Eul is tied to a post & has her pussy whipped as we are ordered to have sex together

I lay her on the ground spreading her legs & putting my dick deep inside her pussy as we kiss our hearts beating like wild horses as i fuck my girl making her feel so much pleasure yet we know pain will follow Eul soon joins us as she squeezes Barbs boobs & fingers her making her like a wild animal as she is fucked more as the crowds cheer us on yet 2 crosses are being made ready for the 3 of us
We have sex for 5 hrs then Barb & Eul are tied to a post backs & pussies fully exposed as they are both severly whipped on their backs & pussies as for my self i am molested by being cained & jacked off as Brab & never take our eyes off each other as the nails are brought out

i am the first to be nailed to my cross the girls watch holding each other as the hammers nail my wrist & feet to the cross , my screams are muffled by those dying around us yet i try to fight back but the pain is unbearable I am lifited & put in place my naked body jerks as i scream now resting on a sharp sedial cutting deep into me Eul & Barb are next

Eul is put on the cross first & as she is being nailed Barb is made the suck & eat out her pussy as she screams in both pleasure & pain yet Barb is so turned on even though our eyes never leave each other even as she watches me suffer .After the final nail is driven through Eul's feet the soldiers then put Barb on top of her the girls pussies rub together as Barb is nailed to the same cross she is so turned on as her & Eul have sex she yells to me I LOVE U FOREVER & I tell her the same as the girls are set in place as i watch them dance on their cross & they watch me

For several long hrs we suffer in agony & pain as the sun goes down i watch u both die & u watch me die we are removed from our crosses & taken to an open field outside Rome we are put together, The soldiers throw us on a heap of corpses with flies buzzing all around and vultures flying overhead as we are left to rot in a field dead & naked

THE END

SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO BARBARIA 1 & EUL

Last edited:
Like, this is a user that registered a year ago, didn’t post once that whole year and now in the last few days has made a series of semi on topic image posts anywhere they can post images. Not a single word written yet. No credit to @malins or @SkatingJesus for their work, among others. They chose a thread seemingly at random and just sent messages. This is spam.

Like, this is a user that registered a year ago, didn’t post once that whole year and now in the last few days has made a series of semi on topic image posts anywhere they can post images. Not a single word written yet. No credit to @malins or @SkatingJesus for their work, among others. They chose a thread seemingly at random and just sent messages. This is spam.
It is very odd. Even SPAM has a purpose. Anyway he's banned for a month.

Back
Top Bottom