The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is the Art of spanking the art of picturing spanking or the art of giving a spanking ? Not exactly the same for receiving buttocks...
Well .. I suppose it could mean either one. I’m biased towards the “art of spanking” meaning illustrations (drawings and paintings), but that’s just me. The thread title comes from Milo Manara’s lovely work “The Art of Spanking” which featured in the first few posts. So I’m not saying you’re wrong! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well .. I suppose it could mean either one. I’m biased towards the “art of spanking” meaning illustrations (drawings and paintings), but that’s just me. The thread title comes from Milo Manara’s lovely work “The Art of Spanking” which featured in the first few posts. So I’m not saying you’re wrong! :)
Monty is correct. This thread was started by Admihoek for art work. Screenshots don't really count.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me a drawing will always be more inventive, more creative, than a picture. So it requires more work. But I have nothing against pictures in this thread...

ANGIE.jpg
I like this though, do you have any more like that? :D

For me a drawing will always be more inventive, more creative, than a picture. So it requires more work. But I have nothing against pictures in this thread...
There’s room for both I’m sure.. and even @admihoek posted a few photos. However I think both he and Manara intended a double-meaning to “art of spanking”, to which artworks fit better than photos (unless they are “art photos” of course). But that’s only my opinion, others are available! :D

Well, I'm not sure this is art work...

And I didn't post screenshots, but photos of filming... and photography is also an art...
But it seems that you want me to stop posting here, so I'll stop.
Stop posting? Not at all. They did look like screenshots to me and I was a bit concerned that we were going to be deluged with millions of similar pics. As far as photographs are concerned when you've seen the first 100 pics of the same girl, with or without her b....y clothes pegs in a slightly different pose then.................oh don't get me going on what is art!

I had some other idea. If you will search, you can discover some art showing Wednesday Addams being spanked by her mom... Which is super-hot, I admit, but wouldn't it be interesting to see her or Morticia being punished by the Thing? The character would be natural for that. And since I love scenario of mother and daughter spanked together... Well, you get the picture.

Back
Top Bottom