The Auction

Go to CruxDreams.com

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
A sequel, of sorts, to "who will join me" & "who will join me this time"...

The town's early risers were the first to see us. And of course, word soon spread, bringing the morning commute to a standstill.

There had been no-one there when the three of us had been brought to the market square. Not for us the usual humiliation of being paraded naked and in chains, for physical and verbal abuse to be heaped upon us by the gathered crowd. But then, we're not common criminals. We're businesswomen, and we're making this sacrifice for the good of our community. I just hope they appreciate it.

When we arrived at the usual site for public floggings it was midnight, and we found everything arranged as we had asked. We weren't going to be left dangling from blood, sweat and cum-stained rough wooden whipping posts. We had arranged for three padded whipping stools, with soft leather for our knees and bellies to rest on, and fur-lined cuffs for our wrists and ankles. We were going to be spending long enough over them, we may as well be comfortable!

Quickly stripping off our dark business suits and expensive silk underwear, we climbed onto our respective benches. We'd each brought our PAs, who buckled our limbs into place, making sure we were firmly secured. No backing out now!

Then a trestle table was erected to our left and every implement of corporal punishment imaginable was placed upon it, wood, leather, rattan, you name it, there it was. Finally, a blackboard was placed next to each of us, our names written in capitals at the top - BARBARIA, FSG and EULALIA.

We waited like that till sunrise, until the first townsfolk passed on their way to work. As each stopped, our PAs explained to them. "It's a silent auction. Just write your name, the implement of your choice, and your bid, on your chosen lady's board. At six PM, after business has closed, the winning bidder gets to deliver their punishment. Then it won't be so silent, of course! It's to raise money for the community fund, and to attract new visitors to our town, so spread the word! We hope it becomes an annual event!"

As word spread, the need to explain became less. And bids started to get written on each of our boards...

As the morning goes on, the boards begin to fill up. I look either side of me, to Eulalia on my right and Barb on my left.

"Bear up, ladies!" I say by way of encouragement, "remember, we're doing this for a worthy cause. And we're nothing like that gang of reprobates they dragged here last Easter! They, quite rightly, came to a sticky end. Just yesterday I walked past the crosses on the hill, and saw their rotting carcasses still hanging there. Nothing like that's going to happen to us. We'll probably end up getting awards!"

So far so good, Eul seems to be ahead. Her blackboard is already half filled with bids and more implements chosen than fsg and I together. I think we overlooked one little detail though ... food. It's nearly noon and I am very hungry. Can we send our PAs over to the Pub for some grub? Or are we doing this on an empty stomach so as not to lose control and embarrass ourselves when the flogging and spanking begins?:rolleyes:

Overhearing Barb's comment about food, some of the men make obscene jokes about "offering the posh sluts some good working class sausage, made with prime juicy beef".

Then another offers a big wedge of cash to the first of us to say yes. This is all about the money, of course, and a plumb girl like me knows she's at a disadvantage next to a pair of beauties like Barb and Eul.

Without hesitation I call him over, run my tongue over my lips and open my mouth wide...

Three of the lads are up for it, and even if I say so myself, I'm skilled in the art of oral. Having finished them off in under ten minutes, my PA collects a large wad of folding cash from them, before bringing me a bottle of water, which she raises to my lips, giving me a long slug to wash down all the protein I've just swallowed.

"And that, ladies" I say, without looking to either of my companions, "is how it's done!"

Three of the lads are up for it, and even if I say so myself, I'm skilled in the art of oral. Having finished them off in under ten minutes, my PA collects a large wad of folding cash from them, before bringing me a bottle of water, which she raises to my lips, giving me a long slug to wash down all the protein I've just swallowed.

"And that, ladies" I say, without looking to either of my companions, "is how it's done!"

Well, that puts fsg way ahead of Eul and me in cash collected and technique demonstrated :rolleyes::p

after a whipping, I like nothing better than a good hot curry (this is true :p),
my PA's already ordered a takeaway for this evening,
but while I'm being flogged, I'm getting enough stimulation.

I can't see my back, but it feels as scarlet as fsg's looks -
stinging all over now, so even a clumsy flap with a flogger gets a nice sharp squeal out of me,
but the guys I love are the ones who can wrap a slender snaking thong right under my armpits to bite my breasts,
or surprise me with a sneaky backhand up between my legs -
I kick so keenly, they have to hold the bench still!

A cat-o-nine stripes my bare back
again and again he takes a hack
its wicked knots tear at my hide
and blood flows freely down my side

:eek::confused::rolleyes:
They wonder who had won the right,
To wield the whip with all his might,
To flog her back, her breasts, her hide,
That famed, tight little, fair backside.

But Barb she had a secret deep,
'Twas what she dreamt, each night, in sleep,
And so she hoped who it would be,
Her fav'rite whip man, yes, Pp.

A cat-o-nine stripes her bare back,
again, again he takes a hack,
its wicked knots tear at her hide,
and blood flows freely down her side.

He plies those cords, they hiss and crack,
'Til finally, he rests, whip slack,
He lays the tails on her tight bum,
He paid up big, a princely sum.

I think I just took in a huge bid... and paid dearly in pain and blood ... beat that girls!!!!!!

Sir Despard Wragg bids $200 to submit Barb to an ancient Celtic ritual...:eek: