The Auction

Go to CruxDreams.com
You know FSG is the sweetest girl on two-legs, and much too kind hearted to say so.... so I will :rolleyes:

Please do not feel that you have to use iambic quadrameter to post on this thread! :cool:

:D
As all rush to Wragg's excellent "Rhyme" thread to investigate iambs and meters.;)

Wragg's poetic crucifixtion of Barb, roxie and Siss has set something of a tone that has become a slavegirl hard leave alone. Perhaps she is well-whipped.:D

Tree never feel obliged to do anything but pay taxes and take his morning constitution...

Tree

Oh for.....please, Tree, at least close the door!

Maybe you need the ventilation? Then go easy on the tacos next time!

privvyf.jpg ...and no smoking either!!!:eek::p

...Don't worry about the smoking... I don't want to blow the loo up!!!

Don't knock it, that's Richard Branson's last great hope to get Virgin Galactic off the ground :rolleyes:

Not sure what happened to this interesting story line over four years ago. Some very brilliant writing and rhyming by a number of talented interlopers. But, unfortunately still appears to be an abandoned story with out an ending.

Not sure what happened to this interesting story line over four years ago. Some very brilliant writing and rhyming by a number of talented interlopers. But, unfortunately still appears to be an abandoned story with out an ending.

Dear FSG. Ref my past query above. When last visited, our altruistic heroines had undergone their hand spanking warmups and were awaiting commencement of their strappings and other impositions to follow. After now languishing so long confined in their stocks are they and their auction assailants to continue to be denied their further chastisements? Such pity.

Back
Top Bottom