The Beautiful Ass

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks as if you have hijacked this thread and picdumped loads of exteremely similar pics harvested from the internet. Why? The pics are receiving hardly any response so why are you continuing especially on somebody else's thread?

It looks as if you have hijacked this thread and picdumped loads of exteremely similar pics harvested from the internet. Why? The pics are receiving hardly any response so why are you continuing especially on somebody else's thread?
I don't hijack any thread, I just collaborate and try to boost and reactivate it as I have done in others that I like and that had been inactive and forgotten for a while.

I don't think posting 8-10 images a day is too much. And they are not similar images, what happens is that you don't like them, you don't understand them, and you don't know how to differentiate. It is normal.

It is true that there are few answers but I don't care, I'm sure there are people who see it and like it even if they don't participate.
Of course this is not your case, it seems that you do not like women's asses and you do not respect minorities as always in this forum.

I post in this thread because, among other things, you already closed one of mine. And so I was surprised that there was a time when you tried to defend this thread...

Anyway, if this thread bothers you so much, close it like you did with mine. I don't care. I have no need to post.

I could see that you were taking a long time to feel upset with my things again. You continually disappoint me. I don't pay attention to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom