The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the 2013 RealTimeBondage live show "Pluck", Mattie Borders suffered an interesting approach on the wooden pony with a modern twist: electricity!

First, she was made to sit on a narrow beam and was chained down on it. After a warm up whipping, a cable was attached to her left nipple. The beam was low enough for her to be able to touch the ground with her feet, though the ground was a metal plate that had the other wire attached to it. If her feet touched the plate, her body would close the circuit and the electricity would shock her.

Mattie had the choice now: Lift her feet to escape the electricity, but put all of her weight on her pussy? Or give her pussy some relief, but suffer the electric shocks in return?

A mean little detail: She was fitted with a gag that made her drool. The saliva running down her body before eventually dripping off her feet made her even more conductive!

mattie_borders_electro_pony_1.jpgmattie_borders_electro_pony_2.jpgmattie_borders_electro_pony_3.jpgmattie_borders_electro_pony_4.jpg

mattie_borders_electro_pony_5.jpgmattie_borders_electro_pony_6.jpgmattie_borders_electro_pony_7.jpgmattie_borders_electro_pony_8.jpg

I watched the entire show a while ago (albeit only the cut parts that you can buy from the website, still over 2.5 hours long, though) and I have to say that it was one of the most intense and impressive BDSM productions I have ever seen. Not only because of the really good action, but especially because of Mattie.

She was only 18 years old when she particpated in the show, which made her by far the youngest person on set. That alone must have been already intimidating, but they also had three doms torturing her at the same time for the pleasure of the viewers.

Although she took on all of the challenges and mastered them, I still had the feeling from time to time that the whole thing was a little too big for her back then. The show even had to be interrupted at a point because Mattie started crying without control and needed some time to calm down.

mattie_borders_crying_1.jpg mattie_borders_crying_2.jpg

In the 2013 RealTimeBondage live show "Pluck", Mattie Borders suffered an interesting approach on the wooden pony with a modern twist: electricity!

First, she was made to sit on a narrow beam and was chained down on it. After a warm up whipping, a cable was attached to her left nipple. The beam was low enough for her to be able to touch the ground with her feet, though the ground was a metal plate that had the other wire attached to it. If her feet touched the plate, her body would close the circuit and the electricity would shock her.

Mattie had the choice now: Lift her feet to escape the electricity, but put all of her weight on her pussy? Or give her pussy some relief, but suffer the electric shocks in return?

A mean little detail: She was fitted with a gag that made her drool. The saliva running down her body before eventually dripping off her feet made her even more conductive!

View attachment 1062085View attachment 1062086View attachment 1062087View attachment 1062088

View attachment 1062089View attachment 1062090View attachment 1062091View attachment 1062092

I watched the entire show a while ago (albeit only the cut parts that you can buy from the website, still over 2.5 hours long, though) and I have to say that it was one of the most intense and impressive BDSM productions I have ever seen. Not only because of the really good action, but especially because of Mattie.

She was only 18 years old when she particpated in the show, which made her by far the youngest person on set. That alone must have been already intimidating, but they also had three doms torturing her at the same time for the pleasure of the viewers.

Although she took on all of the challenges and mastered them, I still had the feeling from time to time that the whole thing was a little too big for her back then. The show even had to be interrupted at a point because Mattie started crying without control and needed some time to calm down.

View attachment 1062083 View attachment 1062084
My what a sweet young thing! Love those tears!

Back
Top Bottom