The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
You Can`t beat the pony for pain
i lasted less than five minutes
and was screaming to come off
To be honest it can be done with males too, he can be made to sit directly on the testicles with all body weight and the board doesn't need to be sharp, just flat, 2-3 inches wide, it's nightmarish pain and no way to jump off, any movement causes pain. I wish I can show somehow but i don't have the pony.
The trick is to make him sit on the testicles so they won't slip out.

To be honest it can be done with males too, he can be made to sit directly on the testicles with all body weight and the board doesn't need to be sharp, just flat, 2-3 inches wide, it's nightmarish pain and no way to jump off, any movement causes pain. I wish I can show somehow but i don't have the pony.
The trick is to make him sit on the testicles so they won't slip out.
The trick is for me to run VERY fast in the opposite direction...making sure MY testicles don't slip out!!! :eyepop::eeek::eek:

This is a unique way of riding the wooden horse, and in her case, quit fetching
View attachment 1080067
She could attach a large dildo to the seat, attach some buckets filled with water to her ankles and instantly she's living her fantasy....being tortured at the hands of the Inquisition.
Could even flagellate herself with a belt or electric cord...light a few candles...her own homemade torture chamber.

Back
Top Bottom