The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
And of course, an hour glass for her own viewing enjoyment. Maybe a mirror as well so she could see how beautiful she looks.

An hour glass, yes there's a nice idea. But one specially designed to drain over a 5 hour period, perhaps?

And the presence of a large mirror facing me always makes the experience of torture more exquisite.

It almost shatters my soul to see myself bound with legs spread over the horse, naked and helpless, and utterly humiliated. But then the tears begin to flow, and I can't see much of anything anymore. I can now fully concentrate on the pain.

Last edited:

I adore this pic. But it doesn't have a torture vibe, does it? I think it's a curious young women playing out a kinky fantasy, all alone in her backyard late at night. And I certainly hope she found it to be an amazing experience. I know some of us have been there. :p

And her cat is looking on wondering what the hell is going on! That's just precious.

I adore this pic. But it doesn't have a torture vibe, does it? I think it's a curious young women playing out a kinky fantasy, all alone in her backyard late at night. And I certainly hope she found it to be an amazing experience. I know some of us have been there. :p

And her cat is looking on wondering what the hell is going on! That's just precious.
An interesting interpretation.... actually VERY erotic! I imagined it as a female sentenced to ride from noon til the following morning.... perhaps in front of her family's house....pain and humiliation for her sexual misdeeds.... something set in olden times...maybe in the Puritan New England of my fantastics.

Perhaps a breast press as well while you ride Jackie?

Well, those breast press things never appealed to me really, perhaps because I love the thought of my breasts flouncing around freely, and this being a delightful sight for the audience.

But I did find those pics intriguing, as the breast press would add its own special brand of humiliation.

I think the cat might have been suggested by the paintings of Balthus,
where cats seem to be channeling his own lustful thoughts
(if you don't know of Balthus, check him out on the internet,
there are good reasons why we can't show his pictures here)

My personal opinion is that she would not be able to get into that position without help, so in my view it must be torture.
Why do I say this:-
With those ankle bracelets and chains on she would not be able to climb on the horse unaided.
When on the horse she could not reach down to fasten her ankles.
Thus someone must have put her in place like that.

My personal opinion is that she would not be able to get into that position without help, so in my view it must be torture.
Why do I say this:-
With those ankle bracelets and chains on she would not be able to climb on the horse unaided.
When on the horse she could not reach down to fasten her ankles.
Thus someone must have put her in place like that.
I'd be very happy to assist her in her endeavor.....and to be the time keeper

Back
Top Bottom