The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
[/QUOTE]

I wonder how exquisite her agony is. Hooded, she only knows what she feels. As horrible as what she feels is, she has the additional torture of not knowing if there is someone standing just next to her with a whip...or two fiendish Oral B's....

[/QUOTE]

I have to wonder why these two above are looking up. Do they think the pain/orgasm in their crotches are coming from above them? Or are they are afraid to look down at their agony? Or, worse yet, are they afraid to look down because they fear, if they do, if they see what is stimulating their crotches so, they will have a premature orgasm and all the fun will end....

[/QUOTE]

Now, if only someone would invent a sybian with a wooden pony where the dildo is. Oh, imagine the stories such a sybian would tell!

I have to wonder why these two above are looking up. Do they think the pain/orgasm in their crotches are coming from above them? Or are they are afraid to look down at their agony? Or, worse yet, are they afraid to look down because they fear, if they do, if they see what is stimulating their crotches so, they will have a premature orgasm and all the fun will end....
When i'm in that position, i think my head probably would drop back, rather than poking forward between my arms.
But they may be looking at the bondage making sure they've got hold of the chains so they can ease the strain a bit.

I wonder how exquisite her agony is. Hooded, she only knows what she feels. As horrible as what she feels is, she has the additional torture of not knowing if there is someone standing just next to her with a whip...or two fiendish Oral B's....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now, if only someone would invent a sybian with a wooden pony where the dildo is. Oh, imagine the stories such a sybian would tell!
[/QUOTE]
Oral B’s...with new batteries.

[/QUOTE]

Is she bored, or just tired? If she is bored, I am sure some way can be found to make her current situation even more exciting....If she is tired, I wonder if a couple of tweaks on her nipples will spruce her up.

So, tell us again how it's too cold in here! ;-)

This one looks like she is just beginning her ride. I think I'll put her hair in a scrunchie so we can fully see her beautiful face and hear the forceful but helpless "Fuck you!"s coming out of her mouth...now while she still has some energy to speak of.

Poor woman is being pulled in every direction. I can show my sympathy towards her by pulling on my member in front of her...ya know...to show that she is not alone in being pulled...at least for a minute or so...(yeah, I'm a realist.)

That is Harmony Rose, a beautiful switch who was popular on CNE/Kink.com in the '00s. She left the industry, trained as a paramedic, only to be rejected from one EMS unit because they found out she had done adult. There are signs, however, that things have changed somewhat. One of the most popular current adult performers is Cherie DeVille who, IIRC, still practices as a physiotherapist.

A beautiful bare back like that has many thinking "Whip." I like to think of myself as just a smidgen more refined in that, when I gaze upon such a beautiful bare back, I think "Bucket of ice cold water." Less cruel, or less permanently cruel at any rate, than a whip. Also, more fun to watch the result ;-)

They look bored, like they could use a bit of variety right now. Well, I am to please. I would offer them a cattle prod or two fully charged, never-been used, Oral B's on the exposed areas of their flesh. I would offer them my tongue and fingers, but I don't want to make it too personal for them. ;-)

I like how she is looking up. In fact, she inspires me to be creatively merciful. As in, I'll offer to take her off the wooden pony if she can balance a red rubber ball on her upturned nose for over a minute. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom