The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
A long time ago somewhere I had seen mentioned how much weight was added to the ankles to prevent the women falling off and to increase the pain. Couldn’t find the reference again, but was it up to 50lbs per leg? Anyone seen this reference or has a hint how much weight was added?
Good question. I've not seen any reference to an amount of weight used. But I've not researched it either. I would imagine somewhere around 40 to 50 lbs per leg would be more than enough to counteract the weight of the torso falling to one side. The body could still fall forward, or back to a degree, but 80 or 100 lbs total should keep the legs and hips in position I would think.

Last edited:
A long time ago somewhere I had seen mentioned how much weight was added to the ankles to prevent the women falling off and to increase the pain. Couldn’t find the reference again, but was it up to 50lbs per leg? Anyone seen this reference or has a hint how much weight was added?
This depends. If Barb is riding, heavier weights might be required to keep her in place. She has amazing strength when she's upset :eek:

Good question. I've not seen any reference to an amount of weight used. But I've not researched it either. I would imagine somewhere around 40 to 50 lbs per leg would be more than enough to counteract the weight of the torso falling to one side. The body could still fall forward, or back to a degree, but 80 or 100 lbs total should keep the legs and hips in position I would think.
I read somewhere of 20Kg on either leg, which is about 44lb. Mind, I think that was with the weights resting on the floor, that would certainly be about right for me - I could just about lift them with great effort (and desperation), but of course it would do me no good, I'd soon have to let them drop back more or less where they were. But hanging from my legs, not much more than half that weight would probably suffice - 20 Kg hanging on each leg could cause severe strain or dislocation, like being racked.

I read somewhere of 20Kg on either leg, which is about 44lb. Mind, I think that was with the weights resting on the floor, that would certainly be about right for me - I could just about lift them with great effort (and desperation), but of course it would do me no good, I'd soon have to let them drop back more or less where they were. But hanging from my legs, not much more than half that weight would probably suffice - 20 Kg hanging on each leg could cause severe strain or dislocation, like being racked.
Interesting discussion. I’ve never thought about this, but now have some details to add to my next installment of Barb goes BATS.

Interesting ,I`m sure that you are in good condition and have strong legs, but lifting 88 lbs using your labia as the fulcrum? The mind boggles.

I agree that 40lbs per leg would be about the maximum without causing severe injury, depending the riders body condition. As for what was done back during the Inquisition, it could have been more as they likely weren't too concerned about damage.

I agree that 40lbs per leg would be about the maximum without causing severe injury, depending the riders body condition. As for what was done back during the Inquisition, it could have been more as they likely weren't too concerned about damage.
Of course, once the rider's blood flow has been impeded for awhile, she can be hoisted up, weights and all, until the circulation is restored, and the agony returns. Time to be lowered again.... slowly or dropped. Pity the girl whose nether lips end up beneath her!

Of course, once the rider's blood flow has been impeded for awhile, she can be hoisted up, weights and all, until the circulation is restored, and the agony returns. Time to be lowered again.... slowly or dropped. Pity the girl whose nether lips end up beneath her!
That's just plain mean and cruel.
Good idea. ;)

Sister_in_Pain_by_MkG2k7.jpg
A classic….always one of my favorites

But - as I think I may have mentioned before - this sort of bondage -
legs held back, trunk leaning forward - puts most pressure on the slit,
and even the clit

1627157109271.png

The positions where the victim's upright or leaning back put the pressure on the perineum -
painfully uncomfortable for sure, but not in such an erotic way.

Back
Top Bottom