The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
But - as I think I may have mentioned before - this sort of bondage -
legs held back, trunk leaning forward - puts most pressure on the slit,
and even the clit

View attachment 1036378

The positions where the victim's upright or leaning back put the pressure on the perineum -
painfully uncomfortable for sure, but not in such an erotic way.
A very good way to make sure she stays that way would be hands tied behind the back and hoisted up in a strappado. Or hooked or clamped nipples tied to the end of the horse in front of her keeping her bend forward a little. Or better yet.... both.

But - as I think I may have mentioned before - this sort of bondage -
legs held back, trunk leaning forward - puts most pressure on the slit,
and even the clit

View attachment 1036378

The positions where the victim's upright or leaning back put the pressure on the perineum -
painfully uncomfortable for sure, but not in such an erotic way.
Putting pressure on the slit and clit is the whole point. Leaning back would also be painful as it would put pressure on the tailbone, but that's not the idea of it, I think.

View attachment 1038444
Riding the wooden horse....in her mind*

*Warning! Using my imagination for this caption. May not be considered on topic.
I would say a girl riding a bedstead as if it’s a wooden horse is a lot more on-topic in a thread about the beauty of wooden pony than a photo of someone not getting judicial corporal punishment is on a thread for illustrations of people getting judicial corporal punishment! :rolleyes: ;)

But no matter, the controversy is resolved as I won't be posting on that particular thread anymore.
I think that you should not get excited and say that you will never post messages in the JCP illustrations topic. As the founder of this topic, I will always be glad to see your posts there, even despite the criticism from some authoritative members of the forum. You can publish what you see fit.

Maybe I am wrong, but I think, I did not see this following device here before and after seeing some rather unusual "riding devices", I could add these two pictures which fascinated me a long time ago because this is a kind of a "levitating metallic pony", attached to the ceiling, rotatable in any direction.

Interesting idea, I thought and I liked it. Clean, not too much suffering, and beautiful.

sn002 (1)_ji_ji.jpgsn003 (1)_ji.jpg

Maybe I am wrong, but I think, I did not see this following device here before and after seeing some rather unusual "riding devices", I could add these two pictures which fascinated me a long time ago because this is a kind of a "levitating metallic pony", attached to the ceiling, rotatable in any direction.

Interesting idea, I thought and I liked it. Clean, not too much suffering, and beautiful.

View attachment 1038470View attachment 1038471
I like this! Maybe more than she does. As for clean, might have to make an exception for the puddle on the floor ;)

Back
Top Bottom