Go to CruxDreams.com
Ha-HA! AH FOUND ME ANOTHER'N!

sacrifice_to_the_god_eas_by_bmovievillain-db2pgkb.jpg
By bmovievillain

I'm noticing a pattern: I seem to have a thing for women having their breasts and nipples pecked at. Faces and eyes too, although i wouldn't want to see the bird actually get anything. It would make them wiggle and squeal that's for sure.
I remember hearing that scavengers go after the softest parts first, kind of like we go after the tenderest most flavorful cuts of meat. It's wierd thinking of a person as food for something.​

Last edited:
Well, I do not like the thought of the birds picking into the flesh while the victims are still alive. I rather imagine vinegar being put onto the victims to keep off birds or executioners chasing away birds. Crucifixion is of course meant to be painful. But crucifixion is as well a kind of art where suffering bodies are shown all around. For a wonderfully morbid spectacle, bodies have to maintain an onlooksome shape. Let the birds have their joy with dead bodies not ckaimed by anybody!

Alex

Well, I do not like the thought of the birds picking into the flesh while the victims are still alive. I rather imagine vinegar being put onto the victims to keep off birds or executioners chasing away birds. Crucifixion is of course meant to be painful. But crucifixion is as well a kind of art where suffering bodies are shown all around. For a wonderfully morbid spectacle, bodies have to maintain an onlooksome shape. Let the birds have their joy with dead bodies not ckaimed by anybody!

Alex
The pure opposite. Read the end of story!
http://cruxblog.blogspot.de/2017/02/one-last-act-of-perversion.html
I am a friend of this idea to go back in the circle of life. Maybe composted as alternative.

Back
Top Bottom