The Black Rose, by Beate - translated to English by Ovid

Go to CruxDreams.com

Ovid

Executioner
cropped-headline-pic-2.jpg

I found a site with really weird fantasies. The stories are in German. I'll try to translate the beginnings of "The Black Rose". Please let me know if you are interested in the continuation (btw. it's getting real cruel).

The Black Rose

Cast and characteristics (all fantasy names)

Eva 40 years dark blond, slim, nice breasts
Jan 43 years dark hair, Eva's husband, energy systems technician
Moni 40 years tanned, slim, race woman great bosom
Joana 18 years brunette, nice young bosom, Moni's daughter
Cari 44 years ebony body, jock, Moni's husband, engineer
Sultan Ahmad bin Jassim Al Thonis, the absolute ruler of the Sultanate of Utopsania between Iran and Persia
Ali Tuffran crooked old interpreter of the Sultan
Surina Mellagatama the Queen of Phallonia 30 very pretty, dark eyes dark long hair, well proportioned, a dream of a woman.

Caught

What are they up to? They are chasing us through the desert. "Cari watch out" you shout to your husband, then the first lance hits him in the back, the second one breaks through his chest, his movements end and with a facial expression that screams for forgiveness, he looks at you and falls headfirst into the sand.

The robbers here have just killed your husband. Your daughter screams out as the attackers circle your husband's body, stabbing the dead body again and again with their lances. Your daughter screams as she understands what is going on.

"Quickly Moni" I say to you and hold out my hand "we have to move on quickly". "But they killed my husband" you scream and your daughter Joana looks at us with her big eyes and cries "Mama help me!" Just next door I see my husband Jan having a fight with a Bedouin and he seems to be winning, then a lance pierces through his chest and it's over.

Two more natives jump up and dance around their victim. With a cry of despair I try to run on, but my legs don't cooperate, so Joana shouts "be careful" and hurls a handful of sand into the eyes of the two attackers, before she herself is thrown to the ground by another one.
Against this superior number we have no chance, two women just 40 years old with the young daughter who just turned 18. Our men lost, killed and left in the desert we only see how we are dragged away roaring, down the hill, out of sight - out of sight - away. Our senses seem to be fading, it was all too much.

Arabic muttering, shouting and lots of people running around, we two receive blows and go down on our knees, in front of us are a couple of colorfully dressed, obviously Arabic people, armed and merciless. Your girl is put across from us and receives a few blows, so she also falls to her knees. You want to jump up and protect her, but you receive a powerful blow in the back that makes you fall.

Over and out I think, we are prisoners in the desert. Only moderately dressed with torn pants and just a shirt we are now certainly not prepared for the cold nights, but our jeeps they took from us and all our things were in the two vehicles. We are left with only what little we have on our bodies.

Last edited:
Yes, of course. I will pay attention to this. I think it comes from my lack of translation skills. ;)

Violence

They put us in a windowless tent and posted guards in front of it. Before that we were brutally examined, touched in all the places where it is no fun for women, but these merciless dogs knew no mercy.

Then they examined Joana also in detail and pawed. Like a meat inspection or if they would round us up for the slave market. But now there is peace out there. Something is different. It's like the calm before the storm.
The tent is ripped open and the three of us are ordered outside to join some others. We women are thrown to the ground in front of a tall man with a flowing cloak and a shining golden dagger.

None of us understands his quiet instructions, but the Arabs carry them out immediately. The tall man with his slightly gray beard must have a lot to say. He looks at us and examines us closely, Joana looks at him obviously too closely and a wink is enough, already a whip claps on her back and tears at the second hit a hole into her shirt.

OK! No eye contact, how quickly one learns foreign customs when helped along with the whip. Something is said to me and since I do not understand it, the whip claps on my back and tears open shirt and skin.
Moni and I feel the horny looks of the people as they literally try to undress us. But much worse, we see the horny looks of the guards that weigh on Joana. One of the guards wants to lay hands on your daughter and you throw yourself in between.

Immediately it hails whip strokes, but you would rather die than release your daughter. A sharp command from the bearded man in white and the whip is silent. The horny guard disappears into the background.
You hug your daughter and she starts to cry as she wets her hand on my blood. Another command and we are lined up, given shackles on our hands and a rope around our necks.

So we are tied together and then chained to a camel. Off we go - somewhere into the desert. We shuffle along as best we can. After an hour or two we see buildings, towers and walls, a city. Our hope for civilization grows again.
They drive us into and through the city. Everywhere people many people in clothes, rags and armor everywhere strange music and strange sounds. Nobody cares about us that means this is nothing new for them and my hope is already fading again. The guards drive us into a courtyard with high walls and a well. Behind us a heavy gate closes. Only then we are tied off the camel and instead tied to the well with a chain.

Shouting surrounds us, soldiers come and surround and, the horny one from before steps to Joana and tears her the shirt from the body and the bra to it, her panties she loses shortly after and now she stands there naked and tries to protect herself with her own hands.

Now it's both of our turn, we too have our tattered clothes torn off our bodies and are completely undressed. There we stand now two defenseless naked women and a teen and around us only horny old people who may never have seen bright European skin.

Remark: The henchmen captured also children. I removed this part from the original story.

At the well

423_1000.jpgAs if by command the first of the guys throw themselves on both of us. Your daughter is dragged to the well, washed and now the first guards pitch into her. We want to intervene, but we are beaten and tormented.

We don't get free and before our eyes we see how they brutally rape sweet Joana. One after the other, she screams and tries to resist, but in vain, finally she faints and sinks into the sandy ground, in front of the fountain, where the rapists continue to ravage her.
Finally she remains lying on the ground and these horny people begin to move towards us. So now it's our turn, brutally we are held down by two guards at a time as the first ones get down on us and mercilessly rape us without regard.

Brutally they drive their cocks into us. Our pain is almost unbearable, how hard it must have been for Joana, she was still unsullied.You can kick one of the nasty guys in his abdomen and he goes down screaming and then howling. You get whipped for that, but at least you but at least you have also hurt him.

My situation is different, I see a sharp knife before my eyes and I can choose and so I choose life. It's frightening how they come at us. These barbarians, like animals they fall upon us and rape us over and over again. Those who do not discharge themselves in us, splash us full with their disgusting stinking ejaculate. There is already the next one's turn and jumps on us. He does not care that we are already dripping. He wants his fun and literally hammers into me. The pain is unbearable and I have the feeling to burst inside.

Then a horn barks through the courtyard and everyone gets off from us, except for the one man who has just started with me. Since he does not stop, the horn sounds a second time, but this time with two short signals. Then also the guy on me realizes that it is now time and gets off me.

The sultan, a noble lord, rides into the courtyard on a magnificent white horse, followed by about a dozen guards. Two burly bodyguards accompany him and in the retinue is an old hunchbacked interpreter of the Sultan, who briefly introduces himself in broken English as Ali Tuffran.

"This is His Highness the son of Sultan Ahmad bin Jassim Al Thonis, the ruler of the Sultanate of Utopsania between Iran and Persia, the son of the new ruler and master stands before you" he begins and bows to the son of the Sultan.

The latter looks coldly at his interpreter and checks us briefly, now he sees the unconscious girl lying by the well. A short finger pointing and some people take care of Joana. A bucket of water brings her back to the here and now.

Next he rides up to the two of us. "Don't look him into the eye" I breathe to you and you nod briefly. The white horse stops in front of us, a beautifully groomed horse, we can't see more than that as we don't dare to look at the Sultan.

He speaks words to us quietly but with a clear tone, words we do not understand, the hunchback translates them as "You infidels have invaded his kingdom and raised your hands against the Sultan's guards, for this you will be judged and punished." Finally, the Sultan raises a noble whip and brings it under your chin, there he lifts your head a little so that he can look into your beautiful eyes. You look him into the face for the first time, a shapely face well groomed, the face of a man of honor no doubt. As he lifts my face and examines it, I try a slight smile, but it I do not succeed.

Now the young sultan gives some orders. We are handed red cloaks to put on. Joana also rejoins us in the red cloak and we are tied together with our hands behind our backs and ropes around our necks, tied to a horse, and then led out of the courtyard.
696_1000.jpg

"Where are we going now?" we ask the hunchbacked man, "To his highness the sultan himself, he has just ordered you to present yourselves" the old man drools and sneers afterwards, "he always wants to see who is making trouble in his country before he gives justice". Then he leaves contemptuously.

Remark: The images don't have anything to do with the story. It's just me playing with the editor.

The Sultan

125_1000.jpgWe enter a magnificent hall, I wonder if it already belongs to the palace? A wide winding staircase leads the way up. There are stately guards on the sides every five meters. Music plays somewhere and fine smells find their way into our noses.

The floor is covered with the finest carpets and the guards bring us in front of a small gallery with a very wide comfortable couch. Around the bed, I call it simply bed, because I do not know what else it should be - a reclining throne? I have no idea.

Around the bed are lined up a good dozen beautiful girls with veils.
Guards come and tear the cloaks off the three of us, and again we stand naked, unprotected and exposed to the gaze of the strangers. The sultan eyes us closely, the bystanders gawk at us.

The hunchbacked interpreter comes, bows artfully to his master and begins:
slave_market.jpg

"You are the property of Sultan Ahmad bin Jassim Al Thonis, ruler of the Sultanate of Utopsania, keeper of peace, master of the winds and waters from here to the end of the sands. Preserver of the sun of the moon and the stars. You have broken into his territory and are treated like slaves according to the law. Those who resist will be severely punished and we have harsh punishments."

We look at each other for a moment, crap we are going to end up as slaves? Can't be. You call out "We are foreigners and we are lost, our embassy will demand our release..."

From behind, a very elegantly dressed lady approaches us, she wears a shroud of nothing, yet her body is covered and still let us guess everything, a scent emanates from her, a wonderful scent. We look at the lady and she examines us very closely.

She stops at you and slaps you in the face with her hand. "Silence unworthy!" Oh she knows our language, that gives a different picture to the matter, we hope. Apparently she is at least a noblewoman, because she is allowed to walk and talk freely in front of the Sultan... We are both silent.

You want to say something and she just goes to strike again, but I try to throw myself in between, but... the Sultan stands up, a command, everything stops, even we stop, you never know.

He steps closer to us, followed by his two bodyguards, they don't take their eyes off us and have their hand on the sword and from the look of them, they know how to use it.

The sultan scrutinizes the three of us. He strides off us again. Behind us, two burly guards each have lined up and are holding us. Each grabs an arm and shoulder.

Next, the Sultan feels Joana's small bosom, pats her soft skin and strokes her youthful cheeks. Then it's your turn. He examines you very carefully, he obviously likes tanned skin and he feels your magnificent bosom exactly, he presses both breasts and twirls your nipples so that it hurts.

You stand still and don't make a face. Now it's my turn, he also checks my breasts with his soft, well-groomed hands. He hasn't had to work yet, I think. When he squeezes my bosom, I twitch briefly and he smiles a little. Then he turns around, walks away from us and gives any orders.

Remark: The children of the sultan are also there. I removed this part from the original story.

The judgment

1_Domenico_Rosso_-_Mercado_de_escravas_brancas,_1884.jpg

The hunchback translates the Sultan's order.

"You two," pointing to us older ones, "you will be slaughtered and the skinny one," pointing to Joana, "will be put into breeding to continue building the army." I look up in horror.

"Slaughtered? We're going to be slaughtered?" Joana looks at you and begins to ask anxiously, "Mom, what does he mean by breeding?" The hunchbacked man looks at us again, "Yes, you are too old for breeding and the Sultan needs men, not girls." Then he looks at us, "Do you also have a son or only a daughter?" he asks you, and you answer that you only have this one daughter. Now he asks me if I have children and I say yes, that my son is at the military academy and has just started there. The hunchback gives a few instructions and Joana is taken out of the hall, her wailing can be heard for a while.

You ask where she is going and the hunchback answers "To the breeding, wash, check if good for breeding and then she will give the next 20 years to Sultan soldiers many soldiers and if nothing comes out, or girl comes out that is not good, then she will be disposed!"

With that he looks at me again from top to bottom and then talks to his Sultan. He looks at me examining and nods and mumbles something. The hunchback comes back and rubs his hands in glee.

Full of glee he then announces: "You will not be slaughtered, but tortured to death in honor of great visitors from neighboring countries. This will be good for neighboring kings and is good for Sultan. You will be tied on a wood, then your breasts will be cut off and afterwards you will be dewomanized*."

We gulp "dewomanized?", "Yes" he says "dewomanized. You'll have your sex cut out, your skin peeled off, and finally you'll be disemboweled at the end. Then we chop head away and he then comes on the lances in the trench, many heads are there on the lances." You ask shakily, "What happens to my daughter?"

The hunchback answers "She will watch and will certainly get knocked up, she sees everything and gets knocked up all the time", with that he leaves us with a nasty grin.

* This is tricky: in the original text the word was "Entweibung". This means for women that, what emasculation is for men. The hunchback explains it in detail. Maybe you have a better translation.

In the chamber

Guards come and take us to a distant wing of the building. Doors open and close and we are finally in a room. From the next room Joana rushes over and jumps into your arms.

"Mama Mama, we get to be together one more time this night," Joana sobs.
I look at you and see a face as white as a sheet. You tell me that I look like I've just been powdered, all white. The shock is deep. With your daughter in your arms, you look at me and ask, "Have you ever been to a disembowelment?" "Yes, and what I saw was horrible," and Joana asks you, "Mom, are they really going to do all that to you tomorrow?" as she cries.

I gaze out into the distance, I look for the memory and you begin: "Once on a crossing we witnessed such an atrocity, they had captured pirates and had already killed all but the woman. They put her on beams, pulled her arms and legs apart and the poor thing screamed the whole time. Then they put long nails across her breasts and fastened them with ropes at both ends. Then when they pulled on them, the woman screamed even louder, her skin tightened and the breasts were slowly pulled out, so taut was the skin - and then - then one took a knife and cut into the flesh below the breasts. With a rattle the taut flesh tore and literally jumped into the air, then the same with the other one, it was awful."Joana looks at me horrified but instead of crying out she now also wants to be in my arm, I look at you, you nod and I take her.

Then she asks "What happened then?" and I continue "They loosened the two breasts and let them roll down a red-hot sheet slowly and they started to fry, I have never seen human flesh frying...", I take a breath and continue "Then they chopped off her arms, legs and finally the head and threw everything overboard, but they kept the fried tits, God knows for what..."

You look at me while slowly running your hand under my cloak, I feel your hand at my side, it feels good and I smile at you, that's when you continue: "I have seen years ago, how a prisoner in the harem, the bosom was cut off, by kneeling naked before a heavy chest, so that her breast lay on the sharp edge, then a servant slammed the lid with force and the breasts were off... one opened the chest and threw the torn breasts down the stairs, to the servants and they made themselves over it, horribly".

At the same time you caress my breasts, as I only now notice, and smile at me. As if in a trance, I open my red cloak and take it off, you also take yours off and we kneel down, your daughter in our arms. I look at your beautiful body and Joana strokes your bosom and asks you with tears in her face: "Mom, do they really want to cut it off? And she leans her ear against your bosom, as if she wants to hear your life again. Then she touches my bosom and apparently wants to compare or caress. While doing so, she then says to us, "I love you, I love you so much."

To be continued ...

In the chamber

Guards come and take us to a distant wing of the building. Doors open and close and we are finally in a room. From the next room Joana rushes over and jumps into your arms.

"Mama Mama, we get to be together one more time this night," Joana sobs.
I look at you and see a face as white as a sheet. You tell me that I look like I've just been powdered, all white. The shock is deep. With your daughter in your arms, you look at me and ask, "Have you ever been to a disembowelment?" "Yes, and what I saw was horrible," and Joana asks you, "Mom, are they really going to do all that to you tomorrow?" as she cries.

I gaze out into the distance, I look for the memory and you begin: "Once on a crossing we witnessed such an atrocity, they had captured pirates and had already killed all but the woman. They put her on beams, pulled her arms and legs apart and the poor thing screamed the whole time. Then they put long nails across her breasts and fastened them with ropes at both ends. Then when they pulled on them, the woman screamed even louder, her skin tightened and the breasts were slowly pulled out, so taut was the skin - and then - then one took a knife and cut into the flesh below the breasts. With a rattle the taut flesh tore and literally jumped into the air, then the same with the other one, it was awful."Joana looks at me horrified but instead of crying out she now also wants to be in my arm, I look at you, you nod and I take her.

Then she asks "What happened then?" and I continue "They loosened the two breasts and let them roll down a red-hot sheet slowly and they started to fry, I have never seen human flesh frying...", I take a breath and continue "Then they chopped off her arms, legs and finally the head and threw everything overboard, but they kept the fried tits, God knows for what..."

You look at me while slowly running your hand under my cloak, I feel your hand at my side, it feels good and I smile at you, that's when you continue: "I have seen years ago, how a prisoner in the harem, the bosom was cut off, by kneeling naked before a heavy chest, so that her breast lay on the sharp edge, then a servant slammed the lid with force and the breasts were off... one opened the chest and threw the torn breasts down the stairs, to the servants and they made themselves over it, horribly".

At the same time you caress my breasts, as I only now notice, and smile at me. As if in a trance, I open my red cloak and take it off, you also take yours off and we kneel down, your daughter in our arms. I look at your beautiful body and Joana strokes your bosom and asks you with tears in her face: "Mom, do they really want to cut it off? And she leans her ear against your bosom, as if she wants to hear your life again. Then she touches my bosom and apparently wants to compare or caress. While doing so, she then says to us, "I love you, I love you so much."

To be continued ...
Continue please :)

Back
Top Bottom