the bridge

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nicole, meanwhile, is awakened the next day by the Executioner who is accompanied by her Master. Exhausted no doubt by the emotions and the trials of the previous day, she has not heard them entering, and it is the whip on her buttocks that wakes her up.

She rubs her eyes when she sees her Master, who speaks:

"I have been told about your unspeakable behavior yesterday. What have you to say in your defense?"

"I'm sorry, Master, I know I deserve to be punished."

"Indeed, and the decision falls to me. Since you helped a convict condemned to death, in spite of repeated warnings from the Executioner, you deserve death. I leave you in his hands, he will decide your fate himself."

Without further ado, he departs from the cell without a glance at Nicole, who watches him leave with her eyes full of tears - but then she changes her mind, at last, this what she has been looking for, she is ready to proceed. She looks again at the brute, still shirtless, even more impressive than the day before, she thinks, "But it's true - he really is a handsome man!"

She bows down at his feet in submission and already feels her pussy wet. It is not easy for the Executioner to resist what he takes to be an offer. He strips naked and turns her around, and opening her buttocks with his hands he brutally sodomizes her doggy style. They both climax very quickly, she is screaming half in pain, half pleasure, because without any preparation, he is hurting her very badly as he penetrates her. He is growling, and squeezing her breasts very hard. Then, getting up, he sas to her,
NicoleBourreau21_01_1.jpg
"Of course you won't be surprised when I tell you that I'm going to crucify you - but before that, I have to whip you, a crucified woman is much more beautiful with her body streaked by the whip."

"Can I ask you a favor, Sir?

"Say what?"

"I would like to be crucified in front of Eulalia."

"Granted! I'll even whip you in front of her, and you'll see her die before you do."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Don't thank me, bitch, you'll soon be regretting your behavior yesterday."

Nicole doesn't respond, but shudders as realises that her fantasy will come true, her pussy is oozing down her thighs in excitement. Obediently she gets up and says to the Executioner, "I am ready."

The Executioner calls his assistants, who have been waiting outside. They enter carrying a patibulum, which they load onto Nicole's shoulders, tying her arms so she cannot drop it along the way. Unlike Eulalia, she has not been weakened by any flogging, so it's with a bold step that she takes the road to Hell with no difficulty She will not stumble, but, like Eulalia her body will be glistening with sweat due to the effort. And of course they will not spare her the whip, just for the pleasure of the show.
nicole 01.jpg
Despite this, she keeps thinking and reflecting that she has probably made a big mistake, getting herself into this situation. She still wonders what got into her, ignoring the Executioner's warnings. She is the victim of her own masochism, she is still wondering how she will react when they are going to nail her to the cross. She hopes to be as courageous as Eulalia.

Arriving near the bridge she recognizes the voice of Eulalia, who is still screaming in pain. Raising her head, she sees bastards playing with Eulalia's body, they have pierced her breasts with long needles, and now she has a cornu threatening. She has pulled herself up to stand over it, doubtless wondering whether she will slide it into her vagina or her anus. The spectators are laughing at her and laying bets on which she will choose when, at the end of her strength, she will have to let herself down.
nicole09.jpg
One of the brutes grabs a short whip with several thongs, and thrashes her breasts, to force her to choose quickly. She chooses her cunt, because, despite her extreme torment, she is still moist, Positioning the cornu at the entrance between her labia, she lets herself slip down slowly, with a long moan, which Nicole recognizes well - it is not suffering!

She will not have the leisure to watch Eulalia any longer, because the Executioner's assistants have relieved her of her burden, and are leading her towards the upright in front of Eulalia. It is there that she will be whipped before they fit the patibulum onto it. She is bound in front of it with ropes, her arms above her head, her feet barely touching the ground.

Eulalia too sees the preparations and recognizes Nicole. The thugs who were enjoying themselves making her suffer have left her and are assisting in the preparations. But it is surely Eulalia who has the best place, she can see Nicole's quivering body, she admires her buttocks, and discovers the brand mark made with a hot iron. She deduces that she is a slave too, who is probably being punished for having helped her yesterday.
nicole 05.jpg
The terrible flagellation begins, the first blows are all without variation of an incredible violence. Nicole screams, pressing herself against the stipe, soon her back, buttocks, thighs are bleeding. But she never pleads for mercy, and at one point she embraces the post, wrapping her legs around it.
nicole 02.jpgnicole 04.jpg
She manages to rub her pussy and her clit against the wood, her screams have changed. Eulalia is not mistaken, she thinks "She's as slutty as me, she's orgasming!" And indeed, one can see liquid running down the stipe. Eulalia, who does not want to be outdone, also moves up and down on the cornu, and that too triggers a very strong orgasm. The Executioner has stopped, he looks at the two women in ecstasy together, and whispers, "I wonder if they really are being punished? They're certainly going to die, but they're going to die of pleasure!"

The night was very long and very painful for Eulalia that they did not let die in peace!

These spikes which cross her breasts and the many lashes that she was still administered have completely exhausted her!

However, she still enjoyed on the hook that they installed on her stipe!

First of all quite painful when she ended up leaning on it, letting it invade her vagina, but more and more pleasant after coming and going that her position on the cross imposes on her.

Her moans of pain turned into purrs of pleasure.

In the pale light of the night, there was something unreal, fantastic about this orgasm.

Now she hardly moves and waits for death to come and take her, lead her to the next world.

But here is Nicole again!

Naked as on the day of her birth with her arms tied on a patibulum that she carries on her shoulders.

I don't know how her night went, but she doesn't seem too affected by the torments she may have been subjected to.

Despite the effort she must produce, her gaze is sparkling like that of a child who has just obtained what he desires!

She won, she will join Eulalia on a cross as she wanted, she will die suffering as she wanted.

Under the eyes of Eulalia who is living her last moments, Nicole's torture will begin!

Hanging on her stipe, she first receives a severe flogging which, despite the efforts of her executioner, seems to please her!

The more her body is torn by the thongs of the whip, the more she seems to enjoy and seems to be overcome by a permanent and phenomenal orgasm.

She rubs her pussy against the stipe and gets so wet that her cum runs down the wooden pillar.

She really is the worst slut!

I wish I could rape her like her executioner is now doing!

She will end up dying of pleasure but, her cross awaits her, her performance is not yet over, the final scene will only begin for my greatest pleasure and that of all those who will follow her until her end.

He aims again at Nicole's quivering buttocks and her thighs which are dripping from her orgasm. He comes close against her, feeling her warm body against his chest, pulls her head back, kisses her on the mouth - and, to his surprise, she kisses him back. His cock is hurting him, it's so hard it's straining. Lifting his loincloth, he takes it out and pushes it brutally into her still wet pussy. It doesn't take long for her to squirt, once again she's driven to orgasm, although more moderately, but still making her pussy flow.

Once she's untied she collapses on the ground, but without wasting any time the Executioner's assistants position her on the patibulum. She is no longer able to resist, but does she even want to? From the top of her cross Eulalia observes the preparations, it reminds her of what she has undergone herself. But rather than pitying her, she still feels desire being aroused in her belly. From the first blows of the hammer, and the girl's screams, she lifts herself up, the cornu is generously lubricated with her sex-juices. She positions it against her vulva, and lets herself drop abruptly, while screaming in her turn. The spectators are witnessing a double execution like they have never seen before, these two sluts managing to cum in incredible conditions.

EulaliaBridge21_13_2.jpgnicole 06.jpgNicole 07.jpg
Nicole is raised up against the upright, hanging by her nailed wrists, she screams in pain but does not beg, she knows it is useless. Unlike Eulalia's, her feet will be nailed to each other on the front of the stipes, but of course in a position that forces her thighs apart, leaving an unobstructed view of her still dripping pussy. Her ordeal has only just begun; on the other hand Eulalia, who has been crucified since the day before, is beginning to lose her strength. Impaled, the cornu deep in her vagina, she no longer has the strength to raise herself up, Her head has dropped down on her chest, and her breathing is more and more laboured. The Executioner decides to put an end to her, he has the horn removed, so she no longer has any support for breathing. She must die slowly, they see her breasts rise and sink for a while, then, in a final spasm, her breathing ceases. Nicole whispers to her, "See you soon, I'll join you". As the Executioner had predicted, she has seen the death of the one who has become her friend through torture.

For Nicole, her own ordeal is just beginning. Until now they were encouraging each other, both enjoying their reciprocal tortures, but now she finds herself alone, to spend the night shivering. She would like to die now, but she knows of course that it is impossible, they continue to hydrate her. Eventually, despite her suffering, she falls into a comatose drowse.

In the morning she will be awakened by the shockwave of a bucketful of ice water. Opening her eyes, she discovers that a brazier has been positioned, with irons that are being heated up. She shivers, of course she has already been branded with a hot iron by her Master, but this will probably bear no comparison, the goal is to make her suffer agonies, and she is well aware of this.

Despite the early hour, spectators are already present, they have not forgotten the spectacle of the day before, and want to see if this slut will still be orgasming in the tortures that await her.

The Executioner is in position, he takes out a first iron, brings it close to Nicole's face, who feels the heat on her cheeks, her body shudders with horror, there is no longer any question of orgasm. The Executioner moves it down slowly against her belly, then applies it brutally just under the navel. He holds it for a long time, they hear a sizzling, Nicole is leaping up, arching her body and shrieking, big tears are running down her cheeks. When the Executioner finally removes the iron, she lets herself fall, suspended this time by her nailed wrists.

The Executioner grabs another iron and this time it will be the underside of the breasts, for the first time Nicole begs to be killed, only to stop torturing her. At last the Executioner is satisfied, this execution finally looks like a punishment, this bitch is no longer enjoying her torments. But the bloodthirsty spectators are demanding even more. This time it is with red-hot pincers, the Executioner will pinch a piece of her breast, twisting it until it tears off. Nicole begs, "Please, kill me you bastard, it's too horrible!"
NicoleCrux21_01_1.jpgNicoleCrux21_01_2.jpg

But the Executioner considers that this is not yet sufficient, he puts the pincers back on the coals, he will do the same to the other breast. Nicole screams so loudly that she no longer has a voice. After arching her body one last time, she collapses, this time unconscious. The bucket of ice water will has no effect, they try the whip on her breasts, but only her body will react to the blows, she has gone into an irreversible coma, blood is now flowing abundantly from her breasts and belly that are still being whipped cruelly with the flagrum. They will let her drain herself of blood, very soon her breathing will stop.

People will talk for a long time about these two sluts that they have seen in ecstasy on the cross. That evening all the males who were present were unleashed on their wives or prostitutes, there was an upsurge in rape.
EulaliaBridge21_20_1.jpg

As for Eulalia and Nicole, their bodies will be left for a few days on the bridge to serve as an example, then their crosses will be set on fire, and they will disappear forever in the flames.
EulaliaBridge21_20_1.jpg

Justice is served!

THE END

Attachments

• NicoleCrux21_01_1.jpg
    NicoleCrux21_01_1.jpg
    900.9 KB · Views: 355
  • EulaliaBridge21_19_1.jpg
    EulaliaBridge21_19_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 361
  • nicole 01.jpg
    nicole 01.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 364
Oh wow, @nicole , what an ending! Eulalia cumming almost to her last breath, poor Nicole finally overwhelmed by the most brutal branding that stops even her enormous masochistic ecstasy from continuing.
That they meet again in a slave heaven is fitting, we can hope for an eternity of masochistic desires being fulfilled again and again! One hopes their heaven is filled with brutal sadists to inflict their desired tortures forever more… :span1: :span1::thumbsup:

Now is the time for Nicole's crucifixion!

Under the barely open eyes of Eulalia that life is gradually leaving, Nicole's wrists are fixed to her patibulum by solid spikes that quickly cut through her flesh.

Then hoisted to fit the two parts of her cross, she hangs miserably while letting the crowd admire her pussy dripping with her cum and the sperm of her executioner.

Her feet are then nailed and here she is crucified in front of Eulalia.

They have just taken her horn from her and she will soon die of suffocation!

The night will be long for Nicole!

I want her so much that I go find the head of the guards, I give him some coins and he allows me to take care of her for a while when the crowd has left.

In the flickering light of the torches, I therefore approach her, my cock erect in hand and I part the lips of her vulva revealing her swollen clitoris that I take between my lips and stroke my tongue.

Nicole's reaction is not long in coming, she arches her back on her cross trying to offer me her wet pussy as much as possible!

In addition to my tongue, two of my fingers go on an expedition into her vagina!

She purrs, screams her pleasure and, at the same time as I ejaculate, she sends me a powerful jet of cum in the face.

For me, it was very good and the "thank you" that she whispers to me makes me think that she also liked it.

I am happy to have been able to take her out of her pain for a moment by allowing her to have an additional orgasm.

Eulalia has just died and Nicole now sees the sun rise for the last time.

She is awakened by a bucket of ice water which is followed by white-hot tweezers which are affixed to her stomach and under her breasts before nipples are torn off.

She has definitely passed out and will now die after these final tortures.

Even dead, the two women are still beautiful!

If I were ever to be crucified, I think I would like to be crucified between two such beauties, I think I would suffer less and ejaculate often until I really ran out of sperm.

They are going to be burnt now but I will never forget them.

I will be able to say later that I was there when they crucified Eulalia and Nicole, I will be proud of it.

a new story written in collaboration with Eulalia and SeD for the wonderful 3 D photos, I hope you like it

The bridge
"with Eulalia"

View attachment 1062455View attachment 1062456
The bridge
"with Eulalia"
• Eulalia, you betrayed your husband by cheating on him with one of your slaves
• I admit it, your honor. It's true, even though he only fucked me once. I have since sold him.
• Your husband is asking for redress.
• I know ... I must now be just one of his slaves ...
• That won't do. Saving his honor demands that you be tortured to death.
• Please ... is this his will?
• I am quite sure. You will be whipped naked in a public place, before being crucified and tortured to death, on the bridge where all our visitors pass to enter the city. That will serve as an example.
• Ohhh .... if I have to ... then I'm ready ...
• Guards! take this bitch to the cell, the sentence will be carried out tomorrow at dawn.

The guards seize Eulalia, she struggles instinctively for a few moments, but she cannot resist the strength of these two men, who drag her along before throwing her in the cell. She is sobbng, curled up in the corner of her dungeon, but oddly she feels a strange sensation, her pussy is wet with excitement. She thinks "what's happening to me? I'm going to be whipped naked in a public place before being crucified, and that turns me on, I don't understand." She will have a hard time falling asleep and will have to masturbate before she finally gets to sleep.

View attachment 1062458

She will be awakened with a start at dawn, the guards tie her hands behind her back. She is about to be taken away when a guard walks up with a cruel smile. Grabbing her dress from off her shoulders he tugs it down, tearing the fabric till she is stripped to the waist, topless. In this state, that Eulalia is taken to her ordeal in the middle of a hostile crowd who insult her, calling her a bitch, a whore !!! Despite her shame - or rather because of her shame - she feels her pussy streaming down her thighs.

View attachment 1062459View attachment 1062460View attachment 1062463

She is discovering something that she has really always known, but that she has kept hidden deep inside. She is in love with pain, suffering, humiliation. She is a masochist.

When they have arrived in the public square, the guard unties Eulalia's hands, and pulls away what remains of her dress. Eulalia tries to hide her pussy with her hands, but she is quickly tied up naked onto a low whipping post with a horizontal cross-bar, with her hands bound to her ankles (see photo). The position is already very painful, but she does not complain, she knows that the hardest part is yet to come. She wants to piss, she doesn't know if she will be able to hold it in for long. Red with shame at the thought of pissing in public, big tears of despair roll down her cheeks.

View attachment 1062461

to be continued
Beautiful! Exciting! Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom