The Cane Mutiny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Richard had explained that Barb would be kept overnight to ensure that she didn’t have access to painkillers-part of the punishment was that offenders had to endure the first and most painful night without any relief
The Eight Amendment? Cruel and unusual punishment?:confused:

I dare say, I’ve watched that footage more than once and I would bet a large sum of money that you have too, James.”

Dean Windar blushed and looked out the window.
Caught!:confused:

“That’s very good, James. I’m sure you’ll want to convey the good news to Professor Moore in person. Feel free to present it as your decision. No need to mention this conversation at all. I’m sure she’ll be very pleased and will thank you most profusely.”
All's well that ends well!:D

We have been fortunate for quite some time to have enjoyed the work you and Barbara have given us, both jointly and individually, but if this is not your magnum opus ,then at least it must come very close.It was clever to reprise the location made familiar in your Trabbian quartet and to introduce Barbara , our favourite damsel in distress to it. Even though the denouement was revealed in chapter one, the story never failed to grip, the juxtaposition of more than one viewpoint of the same events worked very well together with the development of Beth`s character and the introduction of Dr. Taylor. Once again, many thanks.

... She was moaning softly now as the doctor continued her medically necessary care of the wounded girl parts. For a moment Barb’s eyes opened and he smiled at her. “That’s it you slut, come for the cameras! That’ll make this film worth twice as much,” the doctor urged ...

Attachments

• Barb Cane Mutiny  - 1 (57).jpg
    Barb Cane Mutiny - 1 (57).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 52
Professor Moore, Barb, are you OK?” he asked.
"Other than that, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs Lincoln?"
Windar watched her writhing, imagining how it would feel to be fucking her as she bucked like a wild bronco.
Finally, honesty!
“Dorsbury can’t afford to look narrow minded and prudish. And besides, with her, along with the rest of those up for tenure, we’ll be at 45% female tenured faculty and within sight of equality, which I assured the Board we’d reach in the next three years.”
Total and conclusive proof of the grievous error of having women in supervisory positions. A decision contrary to every civilized standard and tradition, made solely for the discredited purpose of advancing a worthless quota system! Reprehensible and Disgusting !!

Other than that, I really enjoyed the play!
Really great story, guys!

Total and conclusive proof of the grievous error of having women in supervisory positions. A decision contrary to every civilized standard and tradition, made solely for the discredited purpose of advancing a worthless quota system! Reprehensible and Disgusting !!

I beg to disagree :mad:

We can debate cruel, but here on CF there is nothing unusual about an attractive woman being caned. Especially Barb...:D
We know, here on CF, the Bill of Rights only applies to executioners. But does 'Dr. Moore' know?

A happy ending* for Barb. I approve this unusual deviation from the norm.
Many academics will agree that a tenure position is worth a caning!

I beg to disagree
That caning taught you to beg at least:p
Many academics will agree that a tenure position is worth a caning!
So true! And, as I pointed out on another thread, this board is crawling with academics (and masochists);)
We're dinosaurs, I guess...

Other than that, I really enjoyed the play!
Really great story, guys!
Thank you and thank you to everyone. It was fun to write-no historical research needed and no details to get wrong...
We can only hope Barb has FINALLY learned her lesson. Or, I'm guessing, many hope she hasn't...

Back
Top Bottom