The Case of Jean Smith

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
A single large caliber bullet had pierced the skull of Jean Smith. She was found dead in her sitting room, her dead body slumped on her sitting room chair. The trail of blood on the wall betrayed that is where she sat when she was murdered.

assas 003.jpg

Her body was room temperature, indicating she had been killed at least the night before.

Detective Goldman came over to Detective Moore’s house with the autopsy report. Without waiting for Moore to read it he says “We have to get the SOB who killed the girl.”

“Or perhaps the ‘bitch’ who iced her” Moore replies.

“What do you mean by that” Goldman asks as he lights up his cigarette.

tree noir 004.jpg

“You didn’t know she flunked out of the University of the Virgin Martyrs and has as film name of ‘Desiree L’Amour’? She’s been with more women than I have touched myself” Moore purrs seductively.

“I did not know that” Goldman replies. “Have you seen any of her films?”

madame wu 117.jpg

“I’ve seen them all” Moore replies as she lights up a Madame Wu. “I’ve reviewed them very carefully!”

Goldman did a thorough job of rounding up and questioning the usual suspects.

dragnet-gutter-mouth-punk.jpg

Unfortunately, all he managed to do was round up the usual suspects and question them. None of the men were charged with Jean Smith’s murder. Meanwhile, Detective Barbara Moore pursued her list of female suspects using interrogation methods not described in the department’s operating manual.

les tumblr_md6iceNMTL1rzg8j1o1_500.jpg

At first, she was no more successful than Goldman.

lesb180.jpg

Although fruitless in finding a suspect, Barb’s investigation only invigorated her.

Finally, ballistics were able to get a fingerprint off the deformed bullet that had pierced Jean Smith’s skull. With that information, Moore soon recovered a bullet from one of her suspect’s home. The fingerprints matched!

001 h.jpg

Barb secured an arrest warrant and led a raid on the woman’s home!

perp arrest 042.jpg

Meanwhile, Detective Barbara Moore pursued her list of female suspects using interrogation methods not described in the department’s operating manual.

les tumblr_md6iceNMTL1rzg8j1o1_500.jpg

It’s not quite clear from that pic who is interrogating whom ... :confused:

Barb secured an arrest warrant and led a raid on the woman’s home!

perp arrest 042.jpg

Notice how I let the guys go in first? Just in case the suspect is armed.:rolleyes:

I figure they’re Moore expendable than I am ;)

The raid was pulled off as planned. As the chief officer of the squad, Barbara let the other officers lead the way. Kathy Summer was arrested, placed in handcuffs and was strip-searched (and cavity searched, she is accused of murdering Jean Smith, otherwise known as ‘Desiree L’Amour’, after all).

perp arrest 039.jpg

Kathy was allowed to dress for her ride to the station house. Except for the restraints she looked rather demure, hardly like a suspected murderess!

perp arrest 061.jpg

Led past the press, Kathy maintained her innocence. She blatantly told the media “They won’t stick me with Desiree’s murder. I didn’t do it!”

perp arrest 003 b.jpg

Kathy dared not tell the media how she was treated in the jail nor how much she enjoyed it!

prison 050.jpg

Kathy Summer’s trial is a media hit in the early autumn. Hordes of media personnel hound her entrance and exit from the courthouse.

perp walk 73.jpg

The questions shouted at her seems to show no mercy towards her.

The trial went no better for Kathy. The court honored the ballistic results and the fingerprint evidence. Plus, it allowed pictures from Kathy’s own collection that proved she lived on a moral place below the level of the court’s.

couple 084.gif

There were even pictures with Kathy engaged in lesbian activities!

les 119.jpg

The judgement came swiftly. Kathy was ordered to stand as the verdict was read.
court 234.jpg

She was found guilty of Jean Smith’s murder and sentence to be executed at Women’s Correctional Facility. With her sentence, she was forced to remove her clothing in court.

court 256.jpg

She was handcuffed and led from the courthouse naked and bound.

perp walk 121 kathy.jpg

The prosecutor snarled at the media “Next time you see this bitch, she’ll be doing her sentence!”

Kathy Summer’s trial is a media hit in the early autumn. Hordes of media personnel hound her entrance and exit from the courthouse.

View attachment 908659

The trial went no better for Kathy. The court honored the ballistic results and the fingerprint evidence. Plus, it allowed pictures from Kathy’s own collection that proved she lived on a moral place below the level of the court’s.

View attachment 908655

View attachment 908658

View attachment 908656

She was found guilty of Jean Smith’s murder and sentence to be executed at Women’s Correctional Facility. With her sentence, she was forced to remove her clothing in court.

View attachment 908657

View attachment 908660

The prosecutor snarled at the media “Next time you see this bitch, she’ll be doing her sentence!”

I need to appeal this sentence , the trial was a joke , these idiots should be banned from the system.

View attachment 908659

View attachment 908655

View attachment 908658

View attachment 908656

View attachment 908657

View attachment 908660

Ok we're waiting for the right correctional method

What do you suggest? Have everybody in the courtroom stripped?:confused:
I suppose I was a bit too vague about it. I thought it'd be better that way since not everyone shares my interest to use female prisoner/slave as a floor mop or portable toilet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom