The Center for Female Incarceration and Corrections

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbara stands naked on the stool perched on top of the main gallows. She wears nothing but the rope that binds her wrists behind her back and the noose draped about her neck. The crowd’s attention has been distracted by the CFI&C’s guards rigging two more nooses on the wider gallows across the yard from her. She is unaware three other prisoners had been hanged before she was brought through the crowd. Now three nooses dangle from the gallows across from her. She doesn’t even notice Messaline has walked up beneath her.

“Ah, Miss Moore, you have to wait while they dispose of three more prisoners” Messa coos with her French accent. “You see, They are taking bets on if any of the women will last longer than you!”

Blonde395-200x300.jpg

“But don’t you worry! I made a special noose just for you and I have laid my wager on you lasting the longest.”

Barbara is not comforted by Messa’s bet and says “Don’t you realize that you are betting in how long it takes me to choke to death?”

barb hang 9.jpg

“But of course I do and I am sure you will last the longest” Messa purrs. “I have to get out of this T-shirt and put a dress on. I’ll be back when they hang you!”

So I am the subject of the big bet. I don’t think they even give a shit that I will be hanged to death to resolve their wagers. -Barbara Moore

While Barbara watches the guards place nooses on the three women who stand naked but with their wrists bound behind their backs. At the sound of an air horn their stools are kicked from beneath their feel. Standing behind the hanged women are Messaline and her guest. The two women seem to enjoy the women’s dance from the nooses.

hang 533.jpg

The last woman kicked about for twenty-three minutes. Barbara is in for a long ride if she is going to ‘win’ the bets…

The attention has returned to Barbara Moore. She watched the gruesome hanging of three prisoners that now hang dead from their nooses.

kkk 005 g.jpg

She is unaware that three other women were hanged from that same gallows before she was presented to the blood-thirsty crowd. She has been standing on her gallows for almost two hours. Though her feet and legs are tired the relief will do her neck no good at all!

A woman approaches Barbara. Though she wears an antique outfit Barbara recognizes here as on of the head guards. The woman unrolls a parchment and loudly reads what Barbara’s punish will be.

hang 874.jpg

When she reads that Barbara will be hanged by her neck until she is dead the crowd responds with a less than sympathetic cheer. Tree steps up to Barb and grabs her leg. With a calm voice he says “It’s time, Barb.”

Without looking down at him she hisses “Give them what they came to see!”

Tree moves his hand up her leg and feels her wet pussy.

hang 593.jpg

‘She as ready as she’ll be’ he thinks.

“Ah, Miss Moore, you have to wait while they dispose of three more prisoners” Messa coos with her French accent. “You see, They are taking bets on if any of the women will last longer than you!”

Blonde395-200x300.jpg

Run of the mill French floozie putting on airs!

Barbara is not comforted by Messa’s bet and says “Don’t you realize that you are betting in how long it takes me to choke to death?”

barb hang 9.jpg

Damn it, Tree! I thought we agreed that view was verboten!

A woman approaches Barbara. Though she wears an antique outfit Barbara recognizes here as on of the head guards. The woman unrolls a parchment and loudly reads what Barbara’s punish will be.

hang 874.jpg

A parchment? What shithole century is this?

Tree moves his hand up her leg and feels her wet pussy.

hang 593.jpg

‘She as ready as she’ll be’ he thinks.

And I thought you were an indifferent professional hangman, Tree. How are you going to pull the trap door lever with all that cum slime smeared all over your hand? Now, be a good lad and go wash it off!

Tree steps back from Barbara. He lights up a Marlboro while Barbara takes a deep breath. It would be the last she takes.

hang 840.jpg

With a calm voice he asks “Are you ready?”

Barbara begins to say “NO!”
hang 844.jpg

Before she can say it, the stool is kicked from beneath her feet.

hang 845.jpg

Her scream becomes a garbled gasp as the noose stops her fall by grabbing her neck. Her tired body is now the weight that weight that will ever so slowly crush her throat.
hang 847.jpg

The noose not only stops her fall but becomes the crude method of her execution.

Shit, this hurts! My neck is not made to hold my body off the ground.
hang 1053.jpg

I have to stay still. I cannot fight the noose.

hang 896.jpg

How long have I been hanged? I can’t take anymore!
hang 848.jpg

-Barbara Moore

Barbara’s feet begin their desperate search for something to land upon.
hang 517.jpg

She has been hanged less than five minutes. In desperation she gasps for whatever air she can take in.
hang 384 a.jpg

Her skin is covered with beads of her own sweat that gives her no comfort.

hang 605.jpg

Barbara has been hanged by her neck for over fifteen minutes. Despite her resolve to die with dignity the noose has its own chore to carry out. Barb’s own body is forcing the rope to dig into her throat and its loop is slowly contracting about her neck. Her wrists bound behind her back not only prevents her hands from grabbing the noose, her wrists are rapidly being torn to bloody shreds as she tries to free them from the rope.
hang 628.jpg

Her gyrations become more frantic as the loop tightens around her throat much to the delight of the crowd.

Messaline appears on the gallows’ deck next to Tree. She has ditched her dress that she worn during the three women’s hanging and has (barely) covered her body with Tree’s overcoat. As Barb thrashes hanged by the noose she casually says “It looks like that bitch will earn you your bonus.”
hang 1013.jpg

“I don’t do this for money” Tree blatantly lies. “Besides, You would look good hanging from that noose.”

“Maybe in a more private setting” Messa replies as she fingers her pussy.

‘At least she didn’t rule it out’ Tree thinks.

Barb has been hanged for twenty-five minutes. Her lips still move but even gasps do not pass. She is choking to death. Her legs become weak and her thrashing is slowing.
hang 598 A.jpg

At twenty-seven minutes Barb spreads her legs and her bladder releases.

hang 849.jpg

At twenty-nine minutes she twitches her last. Tree lights a Marlboro and inspects Barbara’s body.
hang 526 d.jpg

“You lasted the longest, Barb” Tree sighs with admiration.

Tree steps back from Barbara. He lights up a Marlboro while Barbara takes a deep breath. It would be the last she takes.

hang 840.jpg

Such as put that foul-smelling air-polluting thing out, will ya!!!!!

With a calm voice he asks “Are you ready?”

Barbara begins to say “NO!”
hang 844.jpg

He never was the least bit interested in anything I had to say ...

Her skin is covered with beads of her own sweat that gives her no comfort.

hang 605.jpg

Bet he secured that pic to manip from that sneaky overhead cam in the TreeHouse shower!

hang 1013.jpg

“I don’t do this for money” Tree blatantly lies. “Besides, You would look good hanging from that noose.”

This is why Tree never has any luck with women. His pickup line really sucks ...

At twenty-seven minutes Barb spreads her legs and her bladder releases.

hang 849.jpg

Ummmm ... look out below. The good news is that I successfully put out that foul smelling Marlboro!

At twenty-nine minutes she twitches her last. Tree lights a Marlboro and inspects Barbara’s body.
hang 526 d.jpg

What he failed to mention here is that he pressed the glowing end into my tight little to see if I was still alive ... I was!

“You lasted the longest, Barb” Tree sighs with admiration.

And that, folks, is why they call him TheHangingTree. Some men rise to greatness, he just hangs girls like me.

EPILOGUE

The day after Barbara was hanged her body was placed on display laid out for viewing.

hang 926.jpg

In the decades to follow in blue states she was all but beatified though the IMF fought any efforts of her sainthood.

Messaline was true to her word and was hanged from her premium French noose a week after Barbara was hanged.

hang 191 b.jpg

The is no report of how that came out…

hang 136 C.jpg

hang 926.jpg

In the decades to follow in blue states she was all but beatified though the IMF fought any efforts of her sainthood.

Saint Barb ... most holy of the holiest. I like that :)

Messaline was true to her word and was hanged from her premium French noose a week after Barbara was hanged.

hang 191 b.jpg

Serves her right ... French Premium Noose, indeed. Probably made in a sweatshop in some impoverished place halfway around the world.

Back
Top Bottom