• No: 4

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • No: 5

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Only if it’s one of our cruxgirls.

The televised debates will feature the candidates nailed naked to crosses and tossing verbal counterpunches at one another as they twist and writhe against the wood.

Falsehoods and false accusations will earn them five lashes, administered by @mp5stab .

Parched throats will be eased by sponges soaked in Riesling.

Limericked play by play commentary by @montycrusto and @twonines.

Wardrobe, or near lack thereof, by @HarshMartinet , @wulf , @elephas and @Loinclothslave .

Moderated by @Loxuru and @thehangingtree . Recorded and archived by @Madiosi .

Chronicled by @Wragg and @Spike Sharp .

Free-style commentary by @LittleSiss

Body disposal by @Jollyrei .

Security by @ERIN the Brave

And the candidates are …
Now that will be a political debate worth watching.

Wait, what are those bitches wearing, I was supposed to be in charge of wardrobe and just received a shipment of @markus ‘s quality “doesn’t hide a thing” loincloth skirts… oh well, guess I’ll check if it fits me…
Don't panic! Like said, the show just started! :D
It's my fault. I advised the candidates to strip for the debate to prove they had nothing to hide. :D

Well now, let's get this straight. Roma, legio and victrix are all, as it happens, feminine nouns, so æterna happily agrees with all of them. However, forum is 2nd declension neuter, plural fora, while victor is 3rd declension masculine. So I think the best way to express 'Cruxforums forever the victors' would be to use the adverbial ablative, æterne, 'Cruxfora æterne victores'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom