Votes: 21 33.9%
  • No: 4

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • No: 5

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well now, let's get this straight. Roma, legio and victrix are all, as it happens, 1st declension feminine nouns, so æterna happily agrees with all of them. However, forum is 2nd declension neuter, plural fora, while victor is 3rd declension masculine. So I think the best way to express 'Cruxforums forever the victors' would be to use the adverbial ablative, æterne, 'Cruxfora æterne victores'.
It’s all geek to me ;) :rolleyes: :D

Sounds me a bit rebelious! We've already President @ImageMaker for lifetime.
I think we need an Imperial Anthem:

Hail Image Maker!
Cruxforums' guide!
When he says 'Crucify!'
Our girl-parts surge inside.
High on our crosses tied,
Dancing with thighs spread wide,
Naked, exposed, our breasts
are swelling with pride!

The tune is familiar as the climax of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, which is one piece of music that always brings me out in a fit of giggles, it's so OTT. Actually, it's anachronistic, the anthem wasn't composed until 1833. In this video, ignore the mysterious snatch of 'The Maple Leaf Forever' and the even more anachronistic flag of Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague's Russia, but it's the only YouTube recording with subtitles (in English if you view on YouTube):

Last edited:
I think we need an Imperial Anthem:

Hail Image Maker!
Cruxforums' guide!
When he says 'Crucify!'
Our girl-parts surge inside.
High on our crosses tied,
Dancing with thighs spread wide,
Naked, exposed, our breasts
are swelling with pride!
PRICELESS ❤️❤️

And here and there as a special effect someone cries “oh Shit!”
I will like it as a metal anthem (or rock)

in the style of fuck fuck fuck! bang bang bang! ooooouch yoooo! ahhhhhh I'm going to kill you you disgusting whore yoooo I'm going to drive the nail as deep as possible....

erm, I'm not a composer, but that would work, wouldn't it?

I will like it as a metal anthem (or rock)

in the style of fuck fuck fuck! bang bang bang! ooooouch yoooo! ahhhhhh I'm going to kill you you disgusting whore yoooo I'm going to drive the nail as deep as possible....

erm, I'm not a composer, but that would work, wouldn't it?
Sounds like 'cruel and unusual punishment' to force crucified to listen to it! ;)

Well now, let's get this straight. Roma, legio and victrix are all, as it happens, feminine nouns, so æterna happily agrees with all of them. However, forum is 2nd declension neuter, plural fora, while victor is 3rd declension masculine. So I think the best way to express 'Cruxforums forever the victors' would be to use the adverbial ablative, æterne, 'Cruxfora æterne victores'.
Every time you do one of these, I’m tempted to actually learn a little Latin grammar but i have never seen any lecture more interesting than the ones offered here, or possibly from Yes Minister… truly, @Eulalia you are admirably skilled in imparting the sheer joy of language !

Sounds like 'cruel and unusual punishment' to force crucified to listen to it! ;)
this is called psychological torture!!!! or also torture with bad music...

hmm, have you ever tried watching TV with your little ones? I do...and I have to say that after an hour of watching that cartoon crap, I begged for a bullet to the head....

hmm, have you ever tried watching TV with your little ones? I do...and I have to say that after an hour of watching that cartoon crap, I begged for a bullet to the head....
I forgot to mention that it didn't go according to plan...the old one didn't hit...
but it had one positive...she shot a cat...

That's because they don't make cartoons with any humor in them at all anymore. Somewhere along the way (1970's on) they took out all the 'violence', and tried to make them politically correct and not poke fun at anyone or anything. Now it's all computer animated science fiction... and funny thing... is full of violence again.

That's because they don't make cartoons with any humor in them at all anymore. Somewhere along the way (1970's on) they took out all the 'violence', and tried to make them politically correct and not poke fun at anyone or anything. Now it's all computer animated science fiction... and funny thing... is full of violence again.
I love Japanese anime, and sci-fi and fantasy are many times better than multimillion-dollar series from netflix etc...

but what are they putting in the heads of children today? that's power!!

Today's kids don't want to watch Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, etc...

no, today it's the same disney, and blah blah blah... and try to switch it to them, or if they don't like it non-stop on the phone or laptop (and on both tik-tok) but I've already strictly forbidden my children... especially after they tried one tik tok challenge and almost set the kitchen on fire... nah...

so i guess...

Otherwise, I meant the post above just as a joke (the cat is alive, but its tail has been shot off)

I thought we settled this years ago. There is only one Cruxforum anthem:
Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best
And...

[Chorus]
Always look on the bright side of life
(Whistle)
Always look on the light side of life
(Whistle)

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly, chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing
And...

[Chorus]
(Whistle) (Come on!)
Always look on the right side of life
(Whistle)

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin
Give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow

[Chorus]
So always look on the bright side of death
(Whistle)
A-Just before you draw your terminal breath
(Whistle)

Life's a piece of shit (Oooh)
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true (Oooh)
You'll see it's all a show (Oooh)
Keep 'em laughin' as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you (Oooh)
And...

[Chorus]
(Whistle)
Always look on the right side of life
(Whistle) (C'mon Brian, cheer up!)

Back
Top Bottom