The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
thehangingtree said:
I'm thinking about drinking coffee again...
Hi,
You don't have to drink coffee, we have much stronger stuff.
If anyone wondered what the singingnaturist looked like, well now we know. Here he is supposedly cutting Lucy's hair but it looks a bit suspect to me.
Julie

Attachments

• Lucy_crucified_9_hair_removed_by_Singingnaturist.jpg
    Lucy_crucified_9_hair_removed_by_Singingnaturist.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 1,850
  • Lucy_crucified_8_and_haircut_by_Singingnaturist.jpg
    Lucy_crucified_8_and_haircut_by_Singingnaturist.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 1,903
The haircut is an added humiliation to the cruxee. This looks like a manip but still good.

Yipeeeee!

Our very own Jessica Ennis is now a world champion in the heptathlon.
Julie

Attachments

• Ennis_387210a.jpg
    Ennis_387210a.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,664
jonesygirl said:
Yipeeeee!

Julie

It looks like she's going to need a stouter patibulum, and much less clothing! :lol:

Preceptor

P.S. Congrats to Jessica. The lass done well!

Preceptor said:
jonesygirl said:
Yipeeeee!

Julie

It looks like she's going to need a stouter patibulum, and much less clothing! :lol:

Preceptor

P.S. Congrats to Jessica. The lass done well!
Hi,
You're beginning to sound like a Barnsley DeeDah rather than a Southerner!
Here's a couple of Damian pics to go on the walls of our coffee shop.
Julie

Attachments

• b2a.jpg
    b2a.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,911
  • bly2.jpg
    bly2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,896
Hi,
This is our Coffee Shop. There's some staff training going on at the moment. There will of course be a happy hour.
Julie

Attachments

• The Coffee Shop.jpg
    The Coffee Shop.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 1,454
goldenruler said:
... and a CruxForum Coffee Shop T-Shirt for my crux bud! -GR
is it for sale too

No, I've been in retail for 25 years.

When I come here it is for fun, explore my fantasy and mix with friends.

... oh, and to have a cup of coffee!

Not sure what the rules are with these print-on-demand companies like Cafe Press and Zazzle.

We may be surprised to find out. Seems like there would be a pretty decent market for at least borderline stuff, which I have seen for sale.

All I did was upload the picture to the image area of my product creation page and then create a 'product in progress.'

Then, instead of saving it I did a screen print and cropped out all of the stuff on the page except the product image.

Normally you would either save it as a project or stick it up in your store front page and name your price.

It's pretty cool, because it costs you absolutely nothing and they do all the work.

They have a base price which you make 7% of the sale, but you can also put a higher price on it and make more.

With art, the sky is the limit! I did notice on stuff that gets super high-priced they get an additional cut.

If you put a link on your website you get something like 15% of the sale if your customers buy it through there.

They also have another deal where if you put the Zazzle logo link on your site and anybody buys anything through it, you get a cut too!

If you were allowed to produce crux products, it would seem like you could do pretty good, but I don't know. Crux folks are very careful about concealing their identity as you already know.

After I created the coffee mug and T - shirt I removed the image from my image page immediately.

If you think you might want to test the waters, I would start with something pretty mild, artsy, religious, whatever and keep working your way from there.

Like I said, we may be surprised at how much they do allow.

http://www.zazzle.com/

I haven't used Cafe Press, but it is probably very similar.

From what I heard Cafe Press has a larger product line and may possibly do a bit better with printing text, but you make more money with Zazzle.

I've been happy with Zazzle with the few things I've produced and put up for sale.

Again, you do no work other than creating the product design. They do everything such as shipping, product info, returns, etc.

It is like you are being paid to be a designer.

Good luck and feel free to contact me for help.

The worse they can do is crucify you .. and that ain't so bad ... in fact, it's fun!

Fetish or not, everyone should get crucified. It builds character and could create new jobs and businesses!

We need to get the world economy rolling again. Mass crucifixions may be just the ticket!

Mel could franchise out her Crux Coffee Shop to fund the building of her coliseums.

It would be like the good old Roman days again!

People like me would return to Christianity just to get a discount on being crucified.

GR

admihoek,

You may want to thoroughly explore the Zazzle site.

I think you can set up sort of private store where your goods are not exposed to the general public and you have select buyers.

Then too, you can have no store at all and buy your products in lots and sell them on your own.

There is no minimum order.

There is a huge price drop when you buy in lots.

OK, just a couple more ...

Attachments

• CF Hat.jpg
    CF Hat.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 880
  • CF Dog.jpg
    CF Dog.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 948
I can confirm from independent sources that Zazzle actually works. Of course the percentage of the profit you get is low, but then consider you have no risk and no upfront costs at all. In other words, if you design a product nobody wants to buy, all you lose is the time to design it. If you more or less forget about the product and it takes off and becomes an internet hype a year later - fine. Should this sound too good to be true, the point is that the company behind it also has no costs if you submit an unsuccessful product, except the costs of providing server space and bandwidth. The amount of visitors who submit products "just for fun" without creating earnings for the company is limited by the amount of time it takes to do so. Obviously they calculate their prices to cover this. You won't get rich off Zazzle but if you have a lot of funny ideas that *might* sell but you really aren't sure about it's a nice way to try them out.

Hi,
Wowwww!!!! That is impressive. We'll have 100 mugs and fifty T-shirts please.
You may have met Ulrika our Swedish au pair before now. She's the one cleaning the floor before opening time. She was somewhat shocked when she learnt her terms of employment and tried to leave. We soon put a stop to that nonsense of course. As you can see your mugs are already in use. Now I think we'll go and play with zazzle.
Mel

Attachments

• Cleaning the shop.jpg
    Cleaning the shop.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 1,341
Jeez Mel! You are good! You've got those mugs sitting in there perfectly!
I can just see you now ripping into Zazzle with a passion!

You are right Algabal, one would probably not get rich, but 15%+ ain't bad.
In my business I aim my gross profit at about 40-60%, but after all my cost
the net is probably around 15%, if that.

Where print on deamnd companies come in handy and able to fetch some
money is when you already have a market set in place and you know exactly
what they want, as would be the case with CrossRoads/CrossForums if it
weren't so taboo.

It would also work good when you just needed something on the spot with no
intent of making any significant money, such as a 'crux fest' event.

As you say though, if you do hit on something that sells, then that would be
a different matter.

Funny, if we were sitting around a coffee shop, this is exactly the kinda
stuff we would be talking about. However, we might be distracted by all
the spirited erotic behavior exhibited here!

These gals are having fun and Mel does a great job portraying it!

Can't wait to see what she brings out of Zazzle!

'Nother coffee please! Hey, where's my Goldent Ruler mug?

G-R-R-R

What's taking you so long Mel?

My coffee is getting cold and my enlargement oil is wearing off.

PM me if you need help.

GR

goldenruler said:

PM me if you need help.

GR
in this way GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

Attachments

• GR.jpg
    GR.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,390
  • melissa is looking to her girls.jpg
    melissa is looking to her girls.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 1,406
goldenruler said:

PM me if you need help.

GR
Hi,
Zazzle does not want to accept my pic even though it meets the standards. I don't understand why not. I just get the message that my pic is awaiting upload. So I wait an hour and nothing happens. Hans should have the pic by now so maybe he can make some progress. I've instructed Ulrika to bring you fresh coffee and massage some more enlargement oil.
Be patient
Melissa

Hmmm ... must be jpeg, of course, sure you know that.

Well, let's see how Hans does and then I can give it a shot if you want.

It would be best if you had control though. Then you can make exactly what you like.

Oooooooooooohhh! If Ulrika doesn't stop rubbing me with that enlargement oil I'm going to have to start wearing 3-legged pants!

I'll have to put some little wheels on the end of my ding-dong when I go on my walk so it doesn't drag along the ground.

The coffee is great and the fur doughnuts look delicious! Think I'll try a Swedish one right now!

This is absolutely the best coffee shop I've ever been in!

It isn't at all like I saw on my European student tour back in '66 and a lot more fun than what my half Cherokee girlfriend and I did three years later.

Well, I've created my very own mug for your coffee shop and I made it a larger size so I wouldn't have to keep bothering the busy waitresses for more.

I'm shy, so I'd like to sit off in a corner, watch all the action and kinda think about life. I am a good conversationalist though and do enjoy company, so feel free to pull up a chair.

Thanks!

GR

Attachments

• Mug Left.jpg
    Mug Left.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 931
  • Mug Center.jpg
    Mug Center.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 826
  • Mug Right.jpg
    Mug Right.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 951