• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Time for the answers.
1.E.T.
2.Slumdog Millionaire
3.The Truman Show
4.Jurassic Park.
This gives us ESTJ which rearranges to Jets and they of course were the rivals of the Sharks in West Side Story.
I like the ending of The Truman Show and especially the music

I also like the music from Slumdog. Click on Jai Ho

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. Montycrusto has taken the gold with a full set of films plus the word. While waiting for silver and bronze I've been watching all sorts to take my mind off things. Victor Borge can make me laugh no matter what.

His inflation soliloquy was one of the funniest ever, where he added one to every number, ie "the third leftelelevenant". He also said he was on Hitler`s death list,but that Hitler was on his, and look what happened to Hitler.

His inflation soliloquy was one of the funniest ever, where he added one to every number, ie "the third leftelelevenant". He also said he was on Hitler`s death list,but that Hitler was on his, and look what happened to Hitler.
I do remember that one I will search it out. Didn't he do one about a builder in hospital writing a letter concerning his accident with two buckets of bricks?

I do remember that one I will search it out. Didn't he do one about a builder in hospital writing a letter concerning his accident with two buckets of bricks?

This was the original - Gerard Hoffnung at the Oxford Union in 1958

Before watching those videos here, I had only known Victor Borge by this classic:

I watched it quite a while ago, but I remembered him since his family name sounds the same with "vagina" Korean.

An Italian company Boggi had to change the pronunciation of their brand when they started business in my country for that reason - imagine what an ordinary Korean might have felt, he or she hears their copy, "Boggi, it’s your style" :D

MOVIE QUIZ 2
Hi all. Those comedy films are brilliant. Please post any of your favourites. Movie Quiz 1 was won by Montycrusto with Wraggy taking silver and Eulalia a creditable bronze. Please have a go at this one and send me any answers via PM.
Movie Quiz 2
1."And the tiny hairs on your arm, you know when they stand up? That's when they get mad....it gets cold."
2."Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
3."You know it's BYOB around here. Bring your own boobs."
4."Jack I want you to draw me like one of your French girls."
5."He can't see without his glasses." (A real tear jerker. For an audio clue click HERE )
6."God didn't do this. We did!"
7."After I find the Blue Fairy then I can go home. Mommy will love a real boy."
Take the first letter of the film titles and rearrange them to form a word. Clue...Did this vessel transport its passengers to Hartley House?

Last edited by a moderator:
oho squirrels drink whisky meow!!! :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
View attachment 900202
Hello Rias. You have at least 3 active threads which you started. While I am in a considerable amount of pain I do look forward to replies from topics I started to help pass the time while I am gaining bedsores. You would simply not believe how much pain it is just writing this. Please do not take this as bullying but I would appreciate it if you posted your animals on the several other threads that you visit. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom