The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I was not sure where to post this story so I decided to post it here

Pressed up against the wall, in between your arms, I felt a shiver creeping up my spine.

The water ran hot, filling the bathroom with steam.

Your mouth, so close to mine, curled up into a small, sexy smile.

"So....what shall we do with you?" You ask in a low voice.

"Anything you want.... As long as I get the same freedom." I say, while my fingers trace the lines of your abs.

One of your hands slid down the wall to grab my upper leg and lift it around your waist, while my arms wrap around your neck. Your lips placed slow, deep kisses on my neck and I moan softly. Arching my body off the wall, my hands now in your hair. Your other hand finds the small of my back while your mouth made its way to my breasts.... your tongue brushing lightly over my hard nipples.

Releasing my leg, you drop to your knees in front of me, your hands now on my thighs.

I look down and bit my lip... watching you like this; confident, sexy and with that small smile on your face making me so wet.

Your fingers trailed the outside of my legs, only to come back up on the inside and all the while looking at me. Watching every shiver and little gasp. Your fingers stop just before reaching my pussy, I shiver.

Quickly standing up, you push your body against mine.. firmly pinning me against the wall again and kissing me passionately. I could feel how hard you are and want to taste you. I push against you then sink to my knees and watch you raise an eyebrow in silent question. I smile and maintain eye contact as my tongue traces slowly, from the base of your penis all the way to the tip. I hear you inhale sharply, followed by a low growl. I love it; hearing your moans and watching your face contort with pleasure. The way your breath hitched.. and the way you say my name, while my tongue swirles over the head of your penis.

Your hands find their way onto my hair, grabbing it all in one hand. With one of your hands holding onto my hair, the other one applying a little pressure I know exactly what you want. I pull back , look at you for a second, before taking as much of your penis into my mouth as i can. I hear you gasp and decide to pick up the pace. As I did your moans became more intense and it made me even more wet.

I pull back and trailed kisses up your body until I find your mouth again. Your hands on my ass and squeeze slightly. It makes me moan. Your hands now slid up my body, from my ass to breasts. Your tongue slipping from my mouth, to my neck, down to my nipples...sucking, licking...until they were hard with arousal and you hear me whisper your name.

Suddenly I fell fingers creep up the inside of my thigh, until they find my soaking wet pussy. I knew what was coming... those expert fingers playing with my clit a bit, before pushing into me. The other arm wrapping around my waist... my legs immediately spread a little wider, to give you more access. It did not take long before I orgasm, squirting all over the shower floor.

You stand up and hold me for a moment, whispering in my ear how much you liked making me orgasm. I moan and kiss your neck, before asking you to make love to me.

Bending over forward, I hold on to the radiator as your hard penis finally fills my pussy. Moving slowly at first, you slid in and out.. Holding onto my hip with one hand, the other one finding it's way to my hair again. You push all the way in and keep still for a moment, enjoying my moans, before picking up the pace. As your fingers now find their way from my hips to my clit, I whisper your name again and after a moment you feel me orgasm, my pussy gripping your penis as I moan with pleasure.

As I come down from the orgasm I lean my upper body against yours, feeling your breath on my neck. Your mouth biting my ear lightly before telling me how much you enjoyed making love to me.. feeling me orgasm... and that it would not take long before you would cum .

You push my upper body back down and hold my hips as you pick up the pace again. Watching my body convulse with pleasure and hearing my moans, it did not take you long. Finally I fell you cum inside me as your arms wrap around my body.

We both catch our breath . We exit the shower and walk towards the bed ...

To be honest I'm not sure where it should go either.
Just been looking at some old conversations. On April 14th 2010 Helmut noted that we now had 5 000 members! to which ImageMaker replied that it would be good if only half of them actually wrote anything! Today we have a lot more lurkers and perhaps a few too many of the vociferous kind.
Just been looking at We Can Do It thread to see how Alice is coping. She's headed for the Salah ad-Din bar with Polly Perkins. While searching for the bar I came across this pic.What film.jpg So without doing a Google image search what film was it from? It wasn't Six Brides for Six Brothers.

Pressed up against the wall, in between your arms, I felt a shiver creeping up my spine.

"Anything you want.... As long as I get the same freedom." I say, while my fingers trace the lines of your abs.

One of your hands slid down the wall to grab my upper leg and lift it around your waist, while my arms wrap around your neck. Your lips placed slow, deep kisses on my neck and I moan softly. Arching my body off the wall, my hands now in your hair. Your other hand finds the small of my back while your mouth made its way to my breasts.... your tongue brushing lightly over my hard nipples.

Releasing my leg, you drop to your knees in front of me, your hands now on my thighs.

I look down and bit my lip... watching you like this; confident, sexy and with that small smile on your face making me so wet.

Your fingers trailed the outside of my legs, only to come back up on the inside and all the while looking at me. Watching every shiver and little gasp. Your fingers stop just before reaching my pussy, I shiver.

Quickly standing up, you push your body against mine.. firmly pinning me against the wall again and kissing me passionately. I could feel how hard you are and want to taste you. I push against you then sink to my knees and watch you raise an eyebrow in silent question. I smile and maintain eye contact as my tongue traces slowly, from the base of your penis all the way to the tip. I hear you inhale sharply, followed by a low growl. I love it; hearing your moans and watching your face contort with pleasure. The way your breath hitched.. and the way you say my name, while my tongue swirles over the head of your penis.

Your hands find their way onto my hair, grabbing it all in one hand. With one of your hands holding onto my hair, the other one applying a little pressure I know exactly what you want. I pull back , look at you for a second, before taking as much of your penis into my mouth as i can. I hear you gasp and decide to pick up the pace. As I did your moans became more intense and it made me even more wet.

I pull back and trailed kisses up your body until I find your mouth again. Your hands on my ass and squeeze slightly. It makes me moan. Your hands now slid up my body, from my ass to breasts. Your tongue slipping from my mouth, to my neck, down to my nipples...sucking, licking...until they were hard with arousal and you hear me whisper your name.

Suddenly I fell fingers creep up the inside of my thigh, until they find my soaking wet pussy. I knew what was coming... those expert fingers playing with my clit a bit, before pushing into me. The other arm wrapping around my waist... my legs immediately spread a little wider, to give you more access. It did not take long before I orgasm, squirting all over the shower floor.

You stand up and hold me for a moment, whispering in my ear how much you liked making me orgasm. I moan and kiss your neck, before asking you to make love to me.

Bending over forward, I hold on to the radiator as your hard penis finally fills my pussy. Moving slowly at first, you slid in and out.. Holding onto my hip with one hand, the other one finding it's way to my hair again. You push all the way in and keep still for a moment, enjoying my moans, before picking up the pace. As your fingers now find their way from my hips to my clit, I whisper your name again and after a moment you feel me orgasm, my pussy gripping your penis as I moan with pleasure.

As I come down from the orgasm I lean my upper body against yours, feeling your breath on my neck. Your mouth biting my ear lightly before telling me how much you enjoyed making love to me.. feeling me orgasm... and that it would not take long before you would cum .

You push my upper body back down and hold my hips as you pick up the pace again. Watching my body convulse with pleasure and hearing my moans, it did not take you long. Finally I fell you cum inside me as your arms wrap around my body.

You are going to have one big water Bill!

Beautifully described, Kathy.

Hi. You've now got a thread called Kathy's Stories in Fantasy Unlimited. You could use it for future stories as everything gets lost in The Coffee Shop.

Back
Top Bottom