The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Now now... let’s not make fun of Romania
:spank:..
one of my best friends from DA is Romanian.. and taught me to say “sfinte cacat” (Romanian for “holy shit”) :devil: That being said... it is a funny picture:p
'cacat' and similar must be one of the most common words in the Indo-European languages - as well as Romance languages like Romanian (Latin caco 'I shit'), we've got cack in English dialects, cach in Welsh and cac in Irish/ Gaelic, kakke in Greek (and kakos 'bad' is really 'shitty'), and similar words in Russian and other Slavic languages, Armenian too apparently, and probably others.

Now now... let’s not make fun of Romania
:spank:..
one of my best friends from DA is Romanian.. and taught me to say “sfinte cacat” (Romanian for “holy shit”) :devil: That being said... it is a funny picture
As a child in the village here in Germany, I have sometimes seen vehicles like this. But unfortunately at that time I didn't have an iPhone to take pictures of it.

'cacat' and similar must be one of the most common words in the Indo-European languages - as well as Romance languages like Romanian (Latin caco 'I shit'), we've got cack in English dialects, cach in Welsh and cac in Irish/ Gaelic, kakke in Greek (and kakos 'bad' is really 'shitty'), and similar words in Russian and other Slavic languages, Armenian too apparently, and probably others.
Is there any language you don’t speak? :eek::confused: Elvish, perhaps, or Klingon..,?

Sorry. I just gotta vent somewhere, and this is currently the safest place for me to do that.

Please don't get me wrong...I love my customers. But Jesus Christ, sometimes I just fucking hate my customers! Goddamnit, FUCK!

Can they make it ANY more difficult?

Phew...got that out of my system. Rant over. Thank you for your patience.

Sorry. I just gotta vent somewhere, and this is currently the safest place for me to do that.

Please don't get me wrong...I love my customers. But Jesus Christ, sometimes I just fucking hate my customers! Goddamnit, FUCK!

Can they make it ANY more difficult?

Phew...got that out of my system. Rant over. Thank you for your patience.
OK, now tell us how you REALLY feel?

I see my title under my avatar is now "tribune." (I confess I do not know how or why these titles change! But I find them mildly entertaining.)

I hope I'm one of the Tribuni Plebis. I would not like to be a member of the Tribuni Militum. Anybody know if I have a choice? Maybe I could be like C. Coelius Caldus, a tribune of the people who wasn't exactly a handsome guy, but he did get his mug stamped on a coin.

ugly dude.jpg

Today,( April 23rd ) in the English part,of the U.K.it's St. George's Day...
So apart from getting drunk,and slaying a few Virgins,and rescuing the Dragon,
(or something like that ?? ) here's a few celebratory pics....not Crux,I'm afraid...lol
Oh,and on this date,the greatest Bard,(other,than our legend,Eulalia...) William Shakespeare was born,and died... 1564 - 1616

Title-page-works-edition-First-Folio-Histories.jpg10808275_10204404228539586_1501871628_n_10204404228539586.jpgIMG_10002495709663.jpegIMG_114435242978216-1.jpgIMG_10915662361498.jpeg13220135_10208240105554114_896178891_n_10208240105554114.jpgFB_IMG_1619177906325.jpg

Today,( April 23rd ) in the English part,of the U.K.it's St. George's Day...
So apart from getting drunk,and slaying a few Virgins,and rescuing the Dragon,
(or something like that ?? ) here's a few celebratory pics....not Crux,I'm afraid...lol
Oh,and on this date,the greatest Bard,(other,than our legend,Eulalia...) William Shakespeare was born,and died... 1564 - 1616

View attachment 998820View attachment 998814View attachment 998815View attachment 998816View attachment 998817View attachment 998818View attachment 998819
It`s only the Scots, Irish and Welsh that are allowed to celebrate their Saints` days. Hasn`t anyone told you that if the English do it, it is racist nationalism of the worst possible kind!

It`s only the Scots, Irish and Welsh that are allowed to celebrate their Saints` days. Hasn`t anyone told you that if the English do it, it is racist nationalism of the worst possible kind!
Indeed! Also have you noticed that all those dandelions that you thought you'd poisoned off last year have all flowered today! They spend the winter lurking in your lawn then spring their massive offensive.

Back
Top Bottom