The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Enough! I've seen how these things develop.Hi Monty, you are still in Gold position in the Johhny Depp film quiz. Perhaps it was a little too hard. At the moment I'm pumped full of cortisone. You should never Google these things. Apparently it works by blocking the immune system. I'm in a covid hotspot. If this plan B fails then we have a plan C but after that!!!!!!

Enough! I've seen how these things develop.
Yeah, rodents can breed fast, indeed. :) Now that we have a nice shelter for those fluffy friends, I'm happy that now I can visit the place to get a daily dose to cure my squirrel deficiency, rather than having them vist me anywhere I go.

HELP REQUIRED....Please !!
I have accidentally deleted a short video from my archives, that features this hapless slave as shown,in the Gif.....
tumblr_nwu234OkkV1r2k92so1_400.gif
Does ANYBODY know what this "Insex" movie was called,and could they provide a link to it,please,at all ??
( plus is there a longer version available ??)
Any help in this matter will be gratefully appreciated, thanks.

oho nobody want squirrels and squirrels not allowed on forum and now all wanna back squirrels becuse is bored squirrel not know what thinking about this all me think squirrel can get crazy from this all or already get meow!!!! :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
View attachment 901566
just my joke - best to keep in the squirrel park ;)

HELP REQUIRED....Please !!
I have accidentally deleted a short video from my archives, that features this hapless slave as shown,in the Gif.....
View attachment 901516
Does ANYBODY know what this "Insex" movie was called,and could they provide a link to it,please,at all ??
( plus is there a longer version available ??)
Any help in this matter will be gratefully appreciated, thanks.
If you've got Google Search, click on that and you'll find the gif has been posted on a good many dodgy-looking sites, they might possibly lead you to the video, but I leave you to investigate. Make sure your anti-malware and suchlike security is all working well!

If you've got Google Search, click on that and you'll find the gif has been posted on a good many dodgy-looking sites, they might possibly lead you to the video, but I leave you to investigate. Make sure your anti-malware and suchlike security is all working well!
Got nowhere...I suspect that Insex, plus Infernal Restraints, Hardtied and Sexually-Broken all delete old films over time. :(

On a side note, I personally don't mind talking about politics from time to time, be it about Brexit, Trump, and whatnot. I may even throw friendly jabs at others when they say something I feel to be silly (e.g. "Only sex slaves wear a mask!"), but that doesn't mean I think them to be a moron or an evil person.

Probably I have my own share of non-sensical ideas and I'm sure I had argued them as 'truth' from time to time. I have no problem if you confront or taunt me when I do that, provided it's a friendly jab rather than a personal insult based on hatred or contempt.

I know that things in real life don't always run as we wish they could, so I understand why many people wouldn't want to see or allow discussing politics or religion on an internet community.

But as I became familiar with the unusual level of maturity and friendliness found in various discussions on CF, I can't help but wondering if it would work differently here. For, if we can choose not to be judgemental about people wanting to see an innocent woman getting tortured or killed (in a fantasy, of course), why we have to be if someone says he or she supports Trump?

Got nowhere...I suspect that Insex, plus Infernal Restraints, Hardtied and Sexually-Broken all delete old films over time. :(
UPDATE.....
I've found it....!! :)
Luckily it was buried very deep in the archives of Motherless.com. meaning that I had to really look for it !! :eek:
It was a scene in a rather strange BDSM movie,in which the poor girl suffers all kinds of humiliations.
Sadly I can't recall the actual title,but seem to recall it being a set of numbers. ?? :confused:
Panic over,boys and girls,carry on,as you were....!!
Thanks for the advice @Eulalia

Back
Top Bottom