The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 910836
The Roman masses that daily fill the arena seats have an insatiable appetite for ever more erotically exciting events. Satisfying that demand with new attractions is a constant challenge for the arena impresarios.

On this day the latest titillating offering features a nude slavegirl whipped to death by a female dominatrix while bound to an immense golden phallus, wickedly girdled with a ring of sharp Iron spikes.

Bets are taken, prior to the event, as to how long the slave girl can withstand the bite of the lash before goring herself on a phallic spike.
Excellent! and up to your usual high standard.

bdsmlr-75293-DNaorSD9BO.jpg

Hi, I'm back..... after a fashion. Three weeks of being virtually immobile has left me rather drained and wondering what the hell happened to all my tomorrows. There were so many they could have filled the night sky like stars. Far too many to bother counting, all of them shiny and new and waiting to be explored. Looking up there don't seem as many now. Perhaps it's a few clouds hurrying to join in the little storm over Malaga hiding them or perhaps they've been turning into empty yesterdays full of what I could have dones. Whatever! I'm determined no more tomorrows are going to be wasted. Until recently the highlight of my day was sitting on the terrace waiting for the magnificent night flowering jasmine to open its flowers . Its scent is intoxicating but its season is now over. I'm still in this walled "village" with its iron gates north and south. It's mainly Dutch with swimming pool (which helps), bar, restaurant and little supermarket. Not as many people here as normal but they are all friendly and really helpful. I can manage short and medium walks but I've hired one of those Dalek machines for scooting about. I think this part of the Spanish south coast is one of the safest places to be. All the major hotels are empty and the only people here are the locals, ex pats and a few visitors like myself. Everybody wears a mask and police patrol cars pass by every 30 mins or so. Since last March only 9 people have died from the virus in this region and cases are few and far between. To be honest I'm not looking forward to going back. The rest of the world seems to have taken leave of its senses. Not been up to producing any pics but here's one that I posted on Bdsmlr some while ago. I know it's in the wrong thread but how about folk coming up with what is going on in this pic?
''Eulalia, you were lazy and mischievous while Mistress Melissa when was laid up,"
snarls Barbaria ...
"Now, on ImageMaker's orders, you're going to learn what she was feeling like!"

So ... it's a kind of fertility ritual.
See if that gets them roused again!

It's working :D

These Romans! They would all like to think that their cocks are as big and hard as the one I am bound to, but I know from experience that they are not! Now they make me suffer, here in the Arena. I am bound uncomfortably, my body exposed, defenceless against the cruel whip. They love to see me squirm, iron spikes digging into my back, tits jiggling, they want to hear me cry and, and doubtless I will.

But there is one thing I will not do. The one thing for which they punish me here today.

I will not swallow.

It's working :D
These Romans! They would all like to think that their cocks are as big and hard as the one I am bound to, but I know from experience that they are not! Now they make me suffer, here in the Arena. I am bound uncomfortably, my body exposed, defenceless against the cruel whip. They love to see me squirm, iron spikes digging into my back, tits jiggling, they want to hear me cry and, and doubtless I will.

But there is one thing I will not do. The one thing for which they punish me here today.

I will not swallow.
Okay let's be honest here.

That gigantic bronze god-cock is not going to be a solid cast.
It's going to be hollow.

And well you know how the Romans are.
They are going to fill it with some liquid,...
and then start heating the bronze with fire.
Until the liquid reservoir starts boiling at the bottom,
and the steam pressure forces it to shoot out in a scalding plume!

And since the Romans love games maybe there's a chance to escape.
She will be set free if the lash-mistress succeeds in whipping off that loincloth-of-thorns before the, um, eruption.

She will be set free if the lash-mistress succeeds in whipping off that loincloth-of-thorns before the, um, eruption.
Well, where's the fun if there isn't some sort of sporting chance, however small?

And part of the game is that the plume of scalding liquid could take out the whip woman as well.

Well, where's the fun if there isn't some sort of sporting chance, however small?

I'm always for that sporting chance. I'm not one to scoff at last minute escapes or rescues ;)

And part of the game is that the plume of scalding liquid could take out the whip woman as well.

Her advantage is she is farther away and gets advance warning.
When the first puffs of steam come out she'll know it's ready to blow ... and time to run ;)

bdsmlr-75293-DNaorSD9BO.jpg

Hi, I'm back..... after a fashion. Three weeks of being virtually immobile has left me rather drained and wondering what the hell happened to all my tomorrows. There were so many they could have filled the night sky like stars. Far too many to bother counting, all of them shiny and new and waiting to be explored. Looking up there don't seem as many now. Perhaps it's a few clouds hurrying to join in the little storm over Malaga hiding them or perhaps they've been turning into empty yesterdays full of what I could have dones. Whatever! I'm determined no more tomorrows are going to be wasted. Until recently the highlight of my day was sitting on the terrace waiting for the magnificent night flowering jasmine to open its flowers . Its scent is intoxicating but its season is now over. I'm still in this walled "village" with its iron gates north and south. It's mainly Dutch with swimming pool (which helps), bar, restaurant and little supermarket. Not as many people here as normal but they are all friendly and really helpful. I can manage short and medium walks but I've hired one of those Dalek machines for scooting about. I think this part of the Spanish south coast is one of the safest places to be. All the major hotels are empty and the only people here are the locals, ex pats and a few visitors like myself. Everybody wears a mask and police patrol cars pass by every 30 mins or so. Since last March only 9 people have died from the virus in this region and cases are few and far between. To be honest I'm not looking forward to going back. The rest of the world seems to have taken leave of its senses. Not been up to producing any pics but here's one that I posted on Bdsmlr some while ago. I know it's in the wrong thread but how about folk coming up with what is going on in this pic?
Glad to see you back Melissa, hope that you will fully recover from whar ever ails you.! Take care now.

Thanks. I'm partly mobile and very slowly improving. I am NOT going to let a surgeon loose with a knife on my back. I know too many folk who've finished up in a wheelchair.
You're doing the right thing, I think, if it's a back problem. I've had a few of them, and I always get better through stretching, core strengthening, yoga, chiropractic, and (unfortunately for my wallet) buying a top-notch mattress.

Okay let's be honest here.

That gigantic bronze god-cock is not going to be a solid cast.
It's going to be hollow.

And well you know how the Romans are.

what is going on in this pic?
From the late sixties to the early eighties, there was in Europe a very popular summer TV-show, named 'It's a Knock-out' (Spiel ohne Grenze, Jeux sans Frontières, Giochi senza Frontiere, Spel zonder Grenzen). Teams representing a city of each one of the participating countries competed in a series of games, based on speed, physical agility, team spirit, cleverness, and of course some luck..

The set-up of the games was often very original.

Possibly, this is the Roman version of it?:D

Back
Top Bottom