The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
83A3E699-4DC2-4C37-AD06-DB030D3874EA.jpeg God, do I hate when he is right. The sun is starting to set. I ask Tree if he will stay with me again tonight. He promises he will. I don’t want to read in the Crux Chronicles about my ‘love-hate’ relationship with Tree. We don’t have anything in common except this cross and three spikes.

B2D301BA-05FA-49A7-91D2-037849CB99EA.jpeg “Love-Hate”???? Is that what it’s called? Would I ever admit it was anything more than that? “Father-Dayghter” perhaps? No, definitely not that. It is in fact something more. But I’d no sooner tell what it was than I would tell how I blew up the CF site in the summer of 2013 (did I say that?:oops:). Some things just should never be revealed ... kinda like the truth about the assasination of JFK. Forever lost in the mists of time.

Well, forgive me my ramble. I have been nailed naked to this fucking bloody cross for 32 hours now with nothing better to do than read Tree’s increasingly elegant prose. Has he been taking writing lessons? It keeps getting better and better.

AC28A1C9-13FC-46DA-9C4B-3D5ED88C0A5E.jpeg GAHhhhhhh Don’t let that go to your head Tree. And get your fingers outta there! :confused:

Last edited:
View attachment 539565 God, do I hate when he is right. The sun is starting to set. I ask Tree if he will stay with me again tonight. He promises he will. I don’t want to read in the Crux Chronicles about my ‘love-hate’ relationship with Tree. We don’t have anything in common except this cross and three spikes.

View attachment 539566 “Love-Hate”???? Is that what it’s called? Would I ever admit it was anything more than that? “Father-Dayghter” perhaps? No, definitely not that. It is in fact something more. But I’d no sooner tell what it was than I would tell how I blew up the CF site in the summer of 2013 (did I say that?:oops:). Some things just should never be revealed ... kinda like the truth about the assignation of JFK. Forever lost in the mists of time.

Well, forgive me my ramble. I have been nailed naked to this fucking bloody cross for 32 hours now with nothing better to do than read Tree’s increasingly elegant prose. Has he been taking writing lessons? It keeps getting better and better.

View attachment 539567 GAHhhhhhh Don’t let that go to your head Tree. And get your fingers outta there! :confused:
Barb is delirious... Tree never touched her... She is under a bit of stress...

Tree wishes he had...

T

The crowds cheer as I crucified in the arena. Don’t they know I am a woman… a person? Don’t they know I hurt and bleed just as they would?

crux 133.jpg

The sky brightens…

crux 166.jpg

The tent is gone. When did happen? That drunk shows up and asks “Who are you talking to, Barb?”

“You said you’d be here for me” I groan. “Where the fuck were you?”

“I’ve been here all night.”

“And you just let that guy do that to me… You didn’t care a damn that he took me?”

“Barb, no one touched you all night” Tree says. “Watch the video.”

“WHAT VIDEO” I demand.

“Barb, remember the drones” Tree asks.

To be honest, I do not. I am just hurting, tired, and hungry.

jjb133e.jpg

“You can make it, Barb” Tree says. “Don’t give up now.”

It is fucking easy for him to say. I have nothing left in me. I ask Tree “How long do I have left?”

“That’s against the rules” Tree says as he points to an unmarked ambulance driving up the same path I lugged the cross up.

“Is it almost over” I ask. “Do I look OK?”

Barb Moore- falsely accused…

She’s lost over twenty pounds in the two days that she has been crucified. I tell her she looks great without mentioning she looks emaciated.
crux 308 A.jpg

Besides weakness making it difficult for Barb to push up her shattered feet are bruised and her ankles and knees are too sore to support her body in the unnatural position with the soles of her feet parallel to the stipe. Tree doubts Barb appreciates what he spent to get square-headed spikes with round shanks…

barb crux 32.jpg

Tree

View attachment 539721
Barb Moore- falsely accused…

There it is folks ... I have it in writing ... vindicated at last!!!! Two days nailed naked to this fucking cross, but I did it! He admits it!!!!
Readers please note that 'Barb Moore- falsely accused...' is in italics meaning Tree was only relating Barb's delirious thoughts...

Read the end...

Before 10 AM Monday morning the crew from THT Inc. work to remove Barb from the cross. There are loud protests from the IMF officer in charge that she hasn’t hung from the cross the full forty-eight hours. A tired and almost sober Tree (thus in a foul mood) points out his contract was to crucify Barb for that time and once the three spikes were driven by the International Code of Master Crucifixion Technicians (Local One, St. Louis, Missouri) she was indeed crucified even if the cross had never been raised. The IMF officer says the final installment payment would be withheld. This pisses off Tree who pulls his .44 Magnum revolver and says “Either you hand me the cash now or in all this excitement I can’t remember if I am to send you home a eunuch or make your wife a widow. But since this a 44 Magnum, one of the most powerful handguns in the world you have to ask yourself ‘do you feel luck’. Well, do you punk?”

tree eastwood 4.jpg

Tree was promptly paid. He changes into his work clothes and carried Barb to the waiting ambulance.

EUL TAKEN DOWN 2 e.jpg

Yes, I know she doesn’t look well but she isn’t dead. Dead women aren’t tumescent. Barb danced with death but did not succumb.

jollyrei 002.jpg

She would go on to make a full recovery and tour the North African Barbary coast to retrace the path of a woman with a name similar to hers. Tree warned her not to go as the slave trades still exist but would she listen? This would be a story for another time.

Speaking of stories I received my latest Crux Chronicles today and talk about fake news! They have a manipulated picture of Barb crucified on the cover wearing a crown of thorns.

barb crux 21.jpg

I thought it was a compelling enough story without any need for embellishment. What do I know?

But I do wish to thank you joining the journey with thanks again to the lovely star, Barbara!!!

eul coffee shop close jpeg.jpg

Tree

Fin… No, no epilog…

…imagine the credits rolling by at the end of Ringo Starr’s ‘You and babe’ about now…

I was delirious. Don’t take it seriously... please :rolleyes:

I’m surprised that he didn’t buy you a Long Island Iced Tea and ask you if you had any plans for the weekend!

But that would be ...

ONE STEP BEYOND!!!!!

:p

Tree-Did I read that right? You crucified Barb but took her down before she died? I'm stunned. First I heroically rescue her singlehandedly from her cross in the Bronx (with a minor, insignificant assist from the SWAT team and the FDNY and the EMTs and the State Police and..). Then the Sultan lets her off at the last minute in Constantinople (or is it Istanbul?). Now you of all people take her down alive and well.

In honor of this occasion and in view of your responsible and pro-social conduct I am recommending that you receive a coveted New York State Execution License. If I'd known you were going to take her and Marcella down alive from those trees, I would never have busted you- With deepest respect, Stan Goldman

PS-I didn't really cause the Crash of 2013, but I thought I'd be a gentleman for a change and help Moore out by taking the rap. But we know she didn't cause it either (though I'm pretty sure she took that doughnut I was saving in my desk drawer). Obviously it was the Russians who did it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom