The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's proof that Barb caused the Facebook crash. If countless technicians need hours to fix the crash and then have to manually reset the data center, one thing is for sure, such a thorough crash can only be achieved by Barb.

An article from "Manager Magazin"
For more than six hours, nothing worked for users on Monday. Now Facebook and daughters like Instagram and Whatsapp are back online. The cause of the major failure also seems to have been found: Facebook briefly malfunctioned with an incorrect configuration change. As a result, the data traffic between the data centers collapsed. The malfunction was so difficult to get a grip on that Facebook had to send the "New York Times", according to a team in its data center in Santa Clara, California, to attempt a "manual reset" of the servers. It's a bit like pressing the reset button on your PC at home because nothing works.

That's proof that Barb caused the Facebook crash. If countless technicians need hours to fix the crash and then have to manually reset the data center, one thing is for sure, such a thorough crash can only be achieved by Barb.

An article from "Manager Magazin"
For more than six hours, nothing worked for users on Monday. Now Facebook and daughters like Instagram and Whatsapp are back online. The cause of the major failure also seems to have been found: Facebook briefly malfunctioned with an incorrect configuration change. As a result, the data traffic between the data centers collapsed. The malfunction was so difficult to get a grip on that Facebook had to send the "New York Times", according to a team in its data center in Santa Clara, California, to attempt a "manual reset" of the servers. It's a bit like pressing the reset button on your PC at home because nothing works.
It’s like that scene in Jurassic Park where they have to go and reset the circuit breakers manually, which means traversing a dark wooded area full of carnivorous therapods. Barb was played by Laura Dern :rolleyes:

The Punishment for the Crux Forums crash of 2013

Barbara Moore is in the very frequent flyer VIP lounge of THT Airlines (available only by invitation) when a server hands her an envelope with a wax seal embossed with the THT logo. She opens it and reads that her trans-Atlantic flight has been rerouted with a stop at an airport near the coffee shop not far from the Tree estate and the Hill of 100 Crosses. She wonders why but is pleased her entire round-trip airfare has been refunded to her credit card. She does not realize the peril she is in!

View attachment 534572

This is a travesty of justice as Tree’s refurbished KLM 747 lands at the ‘Spirit of St. Louis’ airport and I am hustled off the jet by IMF security guards.

View attachment 534575

Less than an hour later I am chained naked under the Tree estate deck.

View attachment 534576

For only a brief moment I have the delusional thought that I should hire a local attorney.
View attachment 534573

In the case of Barbara Moore V. The Crux Forums I choose to represent myself. The result is the same yet I saved the cost of hiring Tree.
View attachment 534574

I am sentenced to serve 36 hours nailed to a cross made of Messaline’s Premium crucifixion wood flanked by the famed French blonde and the civet slave bard Eulalia on the Hill of 100 Crosses™. Is this supposed to make me feel better?

-Barbara Moore in a typical bad mood…

T
Oohhh, is this the earliest reference to @messaline ’s premium French crucifixion wood? I had thought it was a more recent innovation but that’s 5 years ago!

How long have you been crucifying, hanging, or torturing @Barbaria1 for, Mr @thehangingtree ?

Is there no statute of limitations for torture? I certainly hope not!!! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom