The crucifixion of Alba, the german slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
First chapter. Political ambition.

The village was abuzz with people running here and there. An army of slaves and servants came and went carrying food and drink or clearing away empty plates. From the outside, the laughter of the guestsand the music could be listened.

1655539486155.png
Proconsul Lucio Gallo had just returned from the Province of Gaul, after spending more than three years there, and the festival was in his honor. This took place in his own villa on the outskirts of the city of Rome, a usually quiet place where he could rest away from the bustling city. Lying on his triclinium, the proconsul enjoyed a cheerful table talk after a copious dinner, while entertaining his most important guest. It was Senator Flaminio Galba, one of the most influential patrician and with a greater ascendancy before the emperor. The honors that the proconsul was doing to the senator were far from free, in exchange he intended to cultivate his friendship and hoped to count on his favor to acquire a new magistracy in the state. This would allow him to be a senator, in a short time. That was one of the reasons the meal had been splendid, however, the proconsul had saved the best for dessert............

- Dinner was fabulous, said Galba, I hadn't eaten or drunk so well for a long time. Now we could have a little action, he said, stretching out on the triclinium. I suppose you have taken the precaution of hiring the services of some whores, eh, Gallo?

However, he made a mock gesture of surprise, as if he did not expect the senator's request.

- Wow, he replied patting his forehead, I knew I forgot something.
CALAVIUS.PNG.png
- I've always said that you're stingy, Lucio, you've forgotten on purpose,...... to save money.

Saying this, the two men laughed loudly, since they were already old companions of nights out.

- We're going to get bored after having such a good time, the senator said. At least have one of your slavegirls punished and flogged right here. Give me that whim.

Lucio smiled again, but this time in silence. Senator Galba was well known in Rome for his penchant for mercilessly torturing his female slaves. Since he was extremely rich, the senator could afford to sacrifice one of his slaves from time to time.

Lucio knew that Galba had a very special underground room in his villa, which he called his "play room". In fact a torture chamber in which he permanently kept one or two slaves imprisoned. Whenever he felt like it, he visited them and then spent several hours there, aided by three executioners, raping them and subjecting them to the most atrocious torments that his perverted mind was capable of conceiving.
romandecadence-5.jpg
The poor girls who had the misfortune to be bought by the senator lived through a real hell of pain and suffering that often lasted for several months.
4.jpg1655541082510.png
The ability of the executioners allowed the senator to keep the girls alive but subjected to continuous torture, each more painful and cruel.
Roman crucifictions&Decadence2-34.jpg
Sometimes Flaminius held private parties where the main attraction was to crucify one of these young women in the garden of his villa to the delight of his guests. On those occasions the cross and the crucified girl were adorned with garlands of flowers, and she was gagged so that her screams would not bother her guests.
40d7359b23b9b8011b2212380ff1d16ea07d1aa5_00.jpg
- Have you seen that busty slave? Judging by her expression, she seems to enjoy her martyrdom a lot.

- Yes they are all whores, ha, ha.

Lucio had already taken part in one of these parties and then made his plan

- I have a surprise for you, Galba.

- Yes, what is it about?, said the senator, very surprised.

- You'll have to come with me if you want to see it.

Galba got up from the triclinium and after excusing himself before the rest of the guests, he followed him out of the hall. Gallo picked up a lit torch and the two men walked away from the noisy party, heading to a shed quite a distance from the villa. When the sounds of the party were already quite far away, Lucio and Flaminio approached the shed and entered it. Everything was dark and silent, however, the torch was illuminating different parts of the interior of that place, creating a ghostly play of light and shadow. It only took Galba two seconds to realize that someone else was there.
1655544512119.png
Lucio smiled, and after closing the door of the shed, he lit several oil lamps with the fire of the torch. The light became very intense then and Galba could see something that he had never expected to find there. There was a woman in the shed, she was stand with her arms raised. It seemed to Flaminius that she was naked.
1655542132961.pngimages (9).jpg
- This slave is your present senator, Lucio said suddenly, holding out a whip to the senator. She's been waiting here for several hours for you to flog her.

2689066.jpg
She was a slim, blonde young woman of medium height. Indeed, she was completely naked, gagged with a cloth and tightly tied to a ceiling beam, with her arms stretched out above her head and forced to stand on tiptoe. Her ankles and thighs were tied together so that the woman could not kick or dodge the lashes. At first the light made her close her eyes, however when she was able to open them again she could see the two men in front of her. Flaminio noticed she was extremely beautiful, with enchanting blue eyes, but what most caught his attention was the young woman's back, long and supple, with a round butt that would drive any man crazy, and long, magnificently shapely legs.
383525.jpg
- Is it true? Do you give her to me?

- Of course, Lucio said, that's why I brought you here.
2689064.jpg
Lucius had arranged everything so that Flaminius would see her tied up and helpless, ready to be flogged right there by the cruel senator. The senator was delighted by the sight of that naked body of a beauty very rare in Rome. She was evidently a woman from the North. He walked over to her and casually began stroking her bottom as if it were a horse he'd just bought. The woman did not accept well the caress of that perverted old man and tried to move her butt away, arching her body, while moaning behind her gag, but it was useless.

- Tell me proconsul said the senator. Where did you find this wonder?

- She is a woman from Germany, she is the daughter of a rebellious German chief whom we defeated three months ago. We made a killing among the men but some fled because their tribe helped them. In retaliation, I ordered all the women of the village to be crucified on the road that led to the fortress so that they would serve as an example to other rebels.
brringoutyourdead2 r.jpg
The woman then looked at Lucio full of hatred. She could still remember how her mother, her sisters, her cousins and the rest of the women of the tribe were nailed to crosses. She hated those Romans more for having left her alive after witnessing the torture of her family and friends.

The screams of her sister still echoed in her head every night. Those animals had not even taken pity on the girl's desperate pleas, nor on her mother who begged mercy for her already nailed to the cross.
Golgotha.jpg
They stripped her naked tied her up to the cross and raped her, as they did not want to crucify a virgin as they thought that would bring them bad luck.
crux 595.jpg
After penetrating her vaginally and anally, several guards brutally crucified her without paying any attention to her pleas and sobs.
8DF964A5-18A2-47A1-B5B0-C8BEFFE2EF69.jpeg77423F9B-EA7C-411F-857A-1673759E841A.jpeg

She would never forgive the Romans for doing that before her eyes and allowing her to live and remember it.

- I saved this young woman for last, at first I thought of crucifying her in front of the city gate, so that everyone could see her, because by far she was the most beautiful, but then I remembered you and spared her life. I haven't let anyone touch her, not even me, so she's still completely a virgin.
03 Regina Walk to the Cross.jpgApril6.png
Alba then remembered how two guards took her to the city gate where her cross rested, the nails and where two executioners were introducing the instruments of torture in a brazier full of burning coals.

The young German understood in a bath of sweat that her crucifixion was going to be special and crueler than the others and the urine slipped between her legs. However, when they were about to crucify her, the proconsul made the execution to stop and saved her.

- Well, we can sort it out right now, Proconsul, I suggest we deflower her right here.

- But it's a gift for you, protested the proconsul, take the whip and whip her until she faints, no one has ever hit her and she's still not used to whipping. I'm sure she'll scream like mad.
anna whipped in Marquise de sade dungeon 2.jpg
- No, I want to make love to her before spoiling her skin. You have been so generous with me, I want us to share her. You will fuck her from the front and I will fuck her from behind, both at the same time.

While saying this, the senator began to caress the woman's breasts, tender, soft and perky, slightly pinching the nipples.

- Now we are going to fuck you, rebellious slave, but tomorrow I will take you to my villa and there we will spend some very pleasant days, you and me. The old senator told her this, kissing her and drooling over her, but she closed her eyes and turned her face away completely disgusted.

- She is beautiful, Lucio, I will have to treat her in a special way. My executioners will torture her very slowly.

The young woman looked at the senator in anguish upon hearing this and began to breathe heavily.

- When will you crucify her? Lucio said suddenly.

Then the girl looked at Lucio, she almost peed on herself while her heart beat her chest.

- Don't worry, I'll let you know when I decide. It all depends on how she stands the pain, one, two months, who knows?.

The woman was getting more and more desperate. It would have been better for her to have been executed in Germany. Now her fate was going to be much crueler at the hands of that sadist.

-By the way, what's her name?

-I don't know, I call her Alba because of the color of her skin.
gabriele dungeon 668-1-.jpg
Beautiful Alba was struggling writhing in the hands of that disgusting old man who kept groping her. She wondered anguished what that sadist would do to her, but what terrified her most was the promise that one day she would be crucified like the rest of her family. Crucifixion no please!, anything but that, she had already seen many women crucified and when she was spared she congratulated herself, despite the pain of having seen her mother and sisters suffer. It was horrible, she couldn't bear such a terrible torment. Several tears began to slide down her cheeks as she realized her cruel fate. Until then they had respected her and her body remained intact, but now they promised her a long martyrdom. In any case, fear did not reduce her hatred towards those men and she swore to herself that she would take one of them down if she had the choice.
1655618263273.png
Meanwhile, the senator had inserted his finger into the girl's crotch, excited by her tears. She was violated by this intrusion, rejecting the pleasant tickling of that old man's finger on her vaginal lips and clitoris. That pleasure seemed dirty coming from those rapists and she shook her head twisting and protesting with unintelligible sobs and moans.
The woman's protests further encouraged the sadistic Flaminio, a man used to raping his slaves.

1655617939559.png

- MMMMh, your clit is very hard now , you have a whore´s sensitive pussy, haven´t you?
1655614665842.png
Then the senator explored the woman's anus with his finger in a dirty way

- What a tight ass you have, my baby, I'm going to really enjoy breaking it. You probably wanted a handsome German to stick his huge hard cock in your anus. Now you're going to have an old Roman cock.

- Ha, ha, ha.

Alba wept with rage and despair at Flaminio's obscenities. These were part of a calculated plan to bend the will of the girl. The groping continued on Alba's breasts. Flaminio began to lick her left nipple while biting it lightly. These wet bites produced small electric shocks in the nerves of the beautiful German, which were already very excited. Noticing the pleasure in her breasts, Alba moaned again and cried, shaking her head. Many times she had dreamed of a man doing that to him but that old man was disgusting.

Noticing with satisfaction that the nipple thickened and hardened, Flaminius turned his head towards Lucius.
1655616371777.png
- You have to come to my villa the day I torture this slave's breasts. The sensitivity of women's breasts is amazing. I usually start by twisting the nipples with small pliers until they turn purple.

And as she said this, she began to twist Alba's nipples, sinking her nails into them. Alba cried in pain imagining the torment of cold pincers hurting that sensitive part of her body.

- After twisting them, the sensitivity of the nipples is much greater, so I take some small needles, heat them over a candle until they turn red hot, and then stick them here, and looking sadistically at Alba, he said, each needle will penetrate slowly on your skin burning your breasts millimeter by millimeter. It's wonderful to hear them scream and shudder, Lucio, many call their mother, and before long they pass out when they can no longer bear the pain. Then I wake them up again and continue. If I give them drugs I can be like this for several hours.

1655618358485.png
Saying this, the senator bit down on one of the nipples with such force that his teeth nearly cut it.

-MMMMMMMHHHH

Lucio was completely touched by the description of the torment of the needles and by the desperate moans of the girl.

- Don't cry little girl, said Flaminio, tonight we're not going to start torturing you, on the contrary, we're going to make you enjoy like you've never done before. Tomorrow I will take you to my villa and deliver you to the executioners, so take advantage of the last hours of pleasure you have left. And now, put your head down and see what I have for you.

1655616477731.png

Alba looked down, still with tears in her eyes, and she was horrified to see the senator's penis, old, pale and with very blue veins, but also with a huge glans, turgid and hard as a stone. Suddenly a foul smell, a mixture of urine and something indeterminate, rose to her nose and almost made her vomit.

- It's for you slave, I want you to suck it before sodomizing you.

She was crying, shaking her head and moaning something incomprehensible behind her gag.

- Yes, of course you will suck it, I will ejaculate in your mouth and since my bladder is bursting I will piss on it, and you dirty slave will not let a drop escape or taste the whip today.

Meanwhile, Lucio had come to the door of the shed and began to shout for his servants. Since he didn't trust her, ordered the servants to handcuff her. You never knew what these German women were capable of. Three servants came running and then the senator stopped abusing the girl for a moment, not wanting vile slaves to see him do it.

- Release her, tie her arms behind her back and put this bar between her ankles, ordered Lucio excitedly.

The slaves hurried to carry out the order, they reached the weeping girl, released the ties on her arms and legs and although she showed some resistance, they kept her immobilized with a leg on her neck while they tied her arms with strong ropes on her wrists. and the forearms.

- Be careful, don't spoil his skin, Lucio added.

Immediately afterwards they put the iron bar of about sixty centimeters around her ankles and tied it with two metal rings, she did not stop moaning and kicking, but all resistance was useless, because with that bar, the woman could not close the legs. When they finished tying her up, Lucio said.
1655617678334.png
- Now get out and get away from the shed, I'll call you if I need you.

The proconsul did not want anyone to witness the rape of the slave, so the servants walked out winking and smiling, knowing what was going to happen. It was even possible that when their masters finished they would leave that beautiful slave girl as a toy.

Lucio closed the door and looked at the scene before his eyes. The senator was pulling the girl's hair to force her to her knees. She was moaning from the growth spurt and could barely get down on her knees, but eventually she managed. Then he got closer and the two men took out their already erect cocks ready for Alba to suck them off before deflowering her through all her holes.

Alba was in the middle of the two, kneeling, gagged and naked. Her body bathed in sweat from the fight and the tension, shone in the light of the lamps, and her prominent breasts were enhanced as the ties forced her to keep her shoulders back. She was trying to catch her breath very agitated by the situation.

Lucio released the gag for her to begin fellatio. As soon as she was released she screamed even though her jaw ached.

- Leave me, by your gods, leave me, do not hurt me.

Alba spoke those words in broken Latin with an accent Flaminius had rarely heard.

- Come on slave, we're not going to hurt you, we just want you to suck us off as is your duty.
1655618801172.png
- I can't, it disgusts me, it smells very bad.

- Come on, suck it, the senator told her sadistically, while he rubbed his cock across her lips and took her head in his hands. She obstinately closed her eyes and lips, trying in vain to turn her face away. I'm losing patience, bitch. Suck it or we'll rip your skin to shreds.

But Alba kept fighting without opening her mouth.

cap_Carnifex68.jpg
Then Lucio took the whip, and there was a buzz followed by a violent crack and the girl's scream. The violent whiplash had hit her in the butt and the pull of the whip, the five straps of it scratched as many reddish wounds that immediately began to sting. The woman looked at Lucio with tears in her eyes.
2e06c550db1540f_5.jpg
- No, please, not that, she moaned.
1655707641195.png
- Well, suck the senator's tail, and try to do it well.

Alba turned her face towards the old man's disgusting penis and, overcoming her disgust, began to lick it, but she couldn't bear the foul taste of urine and moved her mouth away, letting saliva escape and spitting with a grimace of disgust.
29113551-6596-xxxlibz.com.jpg
- I can't, please don't force me.

- Give a lash on the tits, said the senator, so she will obey. This time the threat was enough, for the girl, seeing Lucio raise the whip, she screamed.

- No, don't do it I'll suck it, I'll suck it. And turning her face towards Flaminio's penis, she put the glans in her mouth. The salty, stale taste of the old man's member made her nauseated and she was about to vomit. Then she turned her face away letting the saliva escape, suddenly she noticed that some small solid particles clung to her tongue. It was disgusting to keep that cock in her mouth. In fact, Senator Flaminio, otherwise very clean, refused to wash his member and preferred that the slaves clean it with their tongues. It was an additional humiliation to which he subjected the women he raped.
1655707817797.png
- Come on bitch, deep down you want to suck it so to make it hard and get well fucked. And having said that, he put his member back in her mouth. Alba no longer resisted and stopped fighting. The tip of the senator's penis was now in her mouth and the young woman made efforts to hold back her disgust, she had to make him come, so maybe the desire to sodomize her would pass.

Flaminius bellowed with delight as he felt the sweet, moist heat on the sensitive skin of his foreskin.
8d01516a65905ed77de5969aa1139990.12.jpg
- Oh, yes bitch, I already knew you were a real pig. He began to insert his tail down her throat, keeping the nape of her neck in his hands. The cock went all the way inside. Alba retched and tried to expel the member but the senator wouldn't let her. Flaminio forced her to perform fellatio by fucking her in the mouth. His member grew and hardened at times between the German blonde's tongue and lips, it didn't seem like an old man's penis. Flaminius continued to roll his eyes, transfixed with pleasure and uttering obscenities.

- Suck it, suck,... little lamb, soon you will have... your milk. AAAAAHHHHHH

images (56).jpg

Lucio watched the fellatio very excited. He had seen slaves rape many times, but the senator's control over the woman was unusual. Tha man caressed her vaginal lips and clitoris with great care.
romandecadence313-W.jpg
Alba began to not control the situation. After a while she had overcome her disgust, when his saliva neutralized that foul taste. Being raped in this way made her angry and humiliated, so when she regained the ability to think what she was doing, she decided this was an opportunity for revenge. No one could stop her from biting the senator's dick. She could do it by surprise by sinking her teeth in so he couldn't get her out. It is possible that it could even kill him with a bite. However, she dared not do it. The senator may have lost his penis, but the immediate retaliation would be brutal. Therefore, she was hesitant to take that step.

In addition, she lost control again when Lucio began to masturbate her. Suddenly a strange heat rose from her crotch while Flaminio's penis became strangely pleasant, hard and soft at the same time.

Little by little the fury turned into rage. The German girl moaned now with her eyes closed remembering how the Romans brutally crucified the women of her people. The brutality and violence of the scene now returned to his mind, as if they were sudden flashes. The violence was now turned into pleasure and the rage into lust.

Flaminio was surprised by the girl's attitude, she seemed to enjoy fellatio as much as she did. However, he suddenly pulled out his member causing a trickle of saliva to come out of the bewildered woman's mouth. Alba was no longer in control of herself and eagerly wanted to put it back in her mouth. The senator moved the cock away, and then the girl licked it with the tip of her tongue without anyone forcing her. Flaminius held his head up with eyes closed, moaning with delight.

- I knew you were a bitch, all you slaves are bitches, he said with a broken voice. I may not order you to be crucified ................yet
Flaminio let her go on sucking him for a while longer, then suddenly tugged at her hair and turned her face towards Lucio's penis.

- Let's suck it now to the proconsul and thank him properly for sparing your life in Germania.
1655739536298.png
By that time, the blonde was no longer the owner of her body and was trapped by lust, so she began to suck Lucio off without delay. The young German continued like this for a while, on her knees and alternatively fellating the cocks of the two men who flanked her. They looked at her very excited, naked, with sweaty torso and thighs, her arms tightly tied behind her back and moaning while she sucked those members with her eyes closed. Her round breasts and long hair moved to the rhythm of a spirited fellatio. The two men enjoyed that warm and moist tongue and lips for a good while, and when they already had their penises ready, they prepared to deflower her.

- Go ahead proconsul, said Flaminio, deflower her.

Lucio smiled, took off his tunic and, completely naked, lay down on top of Alba ready to penetrate her. He placed his penis on her crotch and began to penetrate her. At that point, the woman was very wet and the penis was also wet, it penetrated easily. The only resistance came from Alba's hymen that resisted for a few seconds until Lucio's hard penis painfully pierced it. The girl cried out and closed her eyes as her hymen tore. The penis in her sex seemed like a foreign object that hurt her a lot, so she continued to respond with disgusted faces at each push, however, in a short time, the senator began to smile when he saw the slow transition of the woman's face girl from pain to pleasure. Lucio continued to penetrate her with intense jerks, inserting and removing his entire member rhythmically. Each assault was now answered by a moan of pleasure, growing louder and more shuddering.
romandecadence245.jpg
Alba felt guilty for enjoying herself like a bitch at the hands of her family's murderer, but she couldn't say no to that intense penetration, and she enjoyed her rape with her eyes closed, bellowing and moving her face to the sides. From time to time he shook his head trying to reject that, but he was simply unable to refuse something so pleasant. Lucio, very excited then began to bite her nipples lightly, while he continued penetrating her. Thousands of electrical impulses began to converge from different parts of her body and Alba came intensely, raising her head with each jolt of her crotch. Lucio could feel the convulsions of the woman's vulva pressing gently on his penis, while her body bristled and trembled with pleasure.

Once Alba came, the proconsul stood up with his member erect and the two men forced her back to her knees. Lucio was now the one who lay down on the ground while the senator forced the handcuffed slave to impale her pussy on his erect penis. Alba then began to ride on that hard and straight member, enjoying again. Even now she had no problem sucking the senator's cock again. It's like she's not the same woman anymore.

Then the senator looked very excited at the hole in the girl's anus and examined it with his wet finger, touching the areola of it. Alba felt a very nice tingling in her butt and turned her head seeing that that old pervert was messing with her there.
romandecadence375.jpg
She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. She would never have imagined that such an ignoble area could give her so much pleasure. Meanwhile she kept riding with her pussy on Lucio's penis. The senator continued stroking the girl's entire tight sphincter as he anticipated the screams the girl was going to give as soon as he started sodomizing her and tearing that tight ass. At one point he smeared her forefinger with her vaginal juices and inserted it into the narrow hole in her ass. Alba felt a sudden shiver when that strange object was introduced in such an intimate place.
1655741202903.png
Sure enough, the old man stuck his finger out and got ready to stick his old cock up her ass. When the penis began to penetrate through the hole of the anus, the girl remained still, and Lucio could see perfectly how she closed her eyes and a grimace of increasing pain grew on her face.

- No, please, don't go on, my ass, for all the gods.

That was precisely what the senator expected, there was nothing that excited him as much as a young girl who begged for mercy when he tortured her. Therefore, the screams and sobbing of the girl only encouraged him to continue drilling her, insensitive to her pain and suffering.

- No, please, she repeated crying, you hurt me a lot, please, and the tears flowed down her congested face falling on Lucio's face.

The double penetration of the German slave lasted a while in which she felt pleasure and pain at the same time. Lucio was the first to come, inside Alba's hot and humid vagina, who was barely aware of the spasms of the proconsul's penis. The young woman had enough with that painful penetration of her rectum. The beauty of her butt caused the sodomization to be especially hard and insistent, since the old man put his cock in and out without cumming, taking advantage of the fact that at his age men have to insist a lot to get to ejaculate. Alba was no longer screaming as she had at first, but that awful and humiliating pain was still burning in her sphincter. At last Flaminius felt that his moment had come. So he pulled his cock out, leaving behind a round, gaping tunnel, stained with blood from the tears, as he forced the German to her feet by pulling on her hair.

- Suck it, bitch, suck all my milk.

Alba offered no resistance, relieved that this torment on her ass was over once and for all, and took the old man's hard cock in her mouth.

- Yes bitch, yes, go on, don't stop.
A Shameful End.jpg
Then something very hot and sticky invaded the girl's mouth and throat. With four or five hot shots the old man's sperm shot out of his penis and she was forced to swallow some of it, until she could seal her throat. When the senator pulled out his cock after a few seconds, sighing with pleasure, the white semen slid down the girl's lips and chin, falling on her breasts and thighs.
Dungeon Degradation 12 14.jpg
- By the gods, what a bad whore you are, you have fire in your body slave. And having said this, Flaminius told her. Now open your mouth, I want to pee.

Alba looked at him with a gesture of disgust and her mouth closed, still stained with a sticky semen that refused to fall.

- Come on, do as I say or I'll have them start torturing you right now.

The girl refused to open her mouth. Then, Flaminio Galba, losing patience said.
rosetta3.jpg
- Lucio, make your servants light a fire in a brazier, we are going to lacerate the flesh of this disobedient slave with red-hot tongs.

Alba then said frightened.

- No, don't do that.
1655811757150.png
And saying this, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth in front of the senator's penis. He smiled and began to piss calmly in the woman's mouth. The hot, yellowish liquid then fell into the mouth, on the tongue and throat, and faced with that intense and very salty taste, the woman did everything possible to expel it, preventing its entry into the trachea, then the urine slid down her throat. body as a thin golden film.

- Swallow it, bitch, it's the only thing you're going to drink from here on out.

Once again the threat had an effect and Alba began to swallow that stinking liquid with an indescribable gesture of disgust. When the senator finally finished spilling the last loose streams on her, he put his penis, this time flaccid, back into her mouth to be cleaned.

- From now on I'm always going to use you as a piggy latrine, I think you'll like it in the end.

And while she cleaned his cock, the senator said to the proconsul.

- I loved your gift and I want to reward you. Come to my villa in three days, Lucio, I recently bought a young girl and I'll let you torture her yourself. We will tie them facing each other, with their crotch riding on a wooden wedge. So we will spend hours torturing her breasts with needles as I have explained to you. We'll see which of the two screams louder.

That was beyond anything Alba could take. She had been raped and humiliated, and had even taken pleasure in it, but she couldn't bear to be tortured, much less receive it at the same time as a girl like her. That reminded her too much of her own sister's martyrdom.

1655812140976.png
Angry and offended by all that, Alba did not think about the consequences that her actions would have, and with all her strength she bit Flaminio's flaccid member that she still had between her teeth. These easily penetrated the skin of his foreskin and a rush of blood flooded him inside.
titus-calavius-foto.jpg
The senator howled then from the tremendous pain that the German caused him, but she did not give in and continued pressing, and pressing without letting go of her hold. It was at that moment when she received a strong blow from Lucio and collapsed unconscious on the ground. The Proconsul had reacted late, so he stayed with the wood with which he had hit the young woman, observing her inert body and the senator who writhed in pain on the ground with his crotch in a sea of blood.

Lucio panicked at what had happened. He opened the shed door and began shouting for the servants. Soon there was a tremendous racket, and a crowd of servants and guests poured into the shed. Some saw the scene and turned back in terror, not daring to enter. Finally, through the tumult, a man broke through with his strong, authoritative voice.
0000828440.jpg
-Let me through , I am the tribune Sila.

Everyone let him pass and he could see how some servants tried to pick up the senator to take him to a more comfortable place and be able to cure him.

- What has happened here proconsul?, asked the tribune. The senator's slave has made it. That dirty German almost bit his penis off. Hearing this, the senator protested with all his might.

- That slave is not mine, it belongs to Proconsul Gallo. He has to pay me for this, his slave has done it to me and the law says he owes me. And saying the latter, the servers took the senator away.

- Is it true proconsul?, Is that slave yours?.

- I gave her to him tonight. It's not my fault that this happened.

- So there is no written document that she is the property of Senator Galba.

- No, it was a matter of words.

- Then I can't decide. The slave will have to be questioned. It will be necessary for you to take her to Rome tonight, so that you can arrive early in the morning and present the case to the Praetor, I will accompany you.

- Okay, said Lucio, and very nervous he left the shed half-naked.

001 (3).gif
Then the tribune noticed Alba. Her naked body was still on the ground bound. He could also see the traces of blood coming out of her butt and her mouth and the marks of whiplash on the poor girl's body. Then he understood what had happened, in short, the young woman had only defended herself against her rapists, however, what she had done could only have the cruel punishment that Roman laws reserved for rebellious slaves.
4290658-sexy-nude-blonde-female-tied-with-chains.jpg
At that moment he wished fervently for her sake that she was dead and bent down to check. But raising her face he realized that she was still alive. He looked at her compassionately and said.
0000828440.jpg
- Unfortunat!e. Do you know what you have done? Do you not know how long it takes to die on the cross?

She looked at him then and the tribune could see two tears falling down her beautiful face.

Second chapter. A long and painful recount.

That night the Proconsul Lucio Gallo led his slave to Rome. The trial would be in the morning. The Prefect would have to decide who was the real owner of Alba, and, therefore, who was to blame for the aggression that the senator had suffered by the german girl.

Lucio was furious with the slave. Because of her he had fallen out of favor with Flaminius. Moreover, it is likely that he would have become his enemy. And as things stood, that meant political death in Rome. In addition, it was widely feared that the praetor would rule in favor of the senator, and therefore Lucius would have to pay a large compensation to the senator. Now he deeply regretted not having had that bitch crucified in her country.

- Those barbarians only bring trouble, he said to himself.

However, if Alba was still his slave, he would take revenge on her. Her death would not be quick or merciful, but for this he would hire the best executioners in Rome.

Following the procession was the car in which they were taking the German girl to Rome. It was a two-wheeled cart pulled by oxen that they used to carry newly purchased slaves. That's why it was actually a wooden cage. Alba was in it on her knees loaded with chains, with rings on her neck, wrists and ankles. They couldn't risk her escaping. They had modestly covered her with a robe to appear before the praetor. Next to her rode the tribune, moved by the tremendous fate that awaited the young woman and the apparent resignation that she felt in the face of all this.

1655963897211.png

When the cart was arriving at the eastern gate of the city, Alba heard a growing murmur of people and peeked through the bars of the cart. What he saw made his blood run cold.

It was the sessorium, the place destined for crucifixions, at that moment several soldiers were crucifying some young women.
1655974028785.png
Some were already writhing hanging from their crosses while the soldiers were bringing in others.
1655973698484.png
The latter had had to carry on their shoulders the heavy patibula. A large crowd had gathered on the sides of the streets to watch the procession. It was not every day that beautiful young girls were crucified completely naked. Out of mercy, they had been allowed to wear a small loincloth, although they planned to remove it once they were crucified.
059.jpg
The guards were getting mad at them and when they saw that they hesitated to walk or stumbled, they forced them to get up with whips. Those condemned to the cross were the sexual slaves of an old merchant who had turned up dead. Since they used to share his bed with him, the judge had assumed that the slaves were the murderers when in fact it had been the merchant's own wife. The blame had fallen on the poor slaves who were now going to pay with a horrible death even though they were completely innocent.

1655973877339.png
They finally emerged from the city gates and saw the horror that awaited them.
1655973908034.png1655973927882.png

Their companions were waiting for them already nailed to high crosses with their feet and wrists pierced by long iron nails and writhing in pain nailed to the timbers. Several days of slow and exasperating torture awaited all of them.

1655989381167.png

The executioners did not delay with the new ones and after laying them on the ground without removing the patibulum, they nailed their wrists with accurate and sharp blows from a mallet.

The girls screamed their heads off and writhed uselessly on the cross beams as the nails pierced their tendons and nerves with brutal flashes of pain.

1655989428524.png
Once the arms were nailed, they hoisted them by pulling the patibula and then they nailed their feet between even more desperate cries.

1655989484738.png
Alba watched in awe how the slaves were being crucified in a long line and sweated with fear and terror thinking that they would do something similar to her too.

- Come on whore, now it's your turn, look how your companions shout. Come lie down on the cross and open your arms.

The Romans were very early risers, since from early hours there was a considerable bustle in the streets. The soldiers in the procession had to break through with blows from their shields and weapons. Some people looked curiosly at the slave in the cage, for surely they were not used to seeing people from the north. However, the most striking thing was that strong escort to carry a simple slave.
1655992971331.png
After a long time wandering around, the group reached the praetorium and crossed the gate, leading to a courtyard where several dozen soldiers were doing their daily tasks. Alba remained in her cage, however, it did not take long, because the praetor, who had already been warned, was very interested in solving the problem as soon as possible, especially considering that it was something that directly affected Senator Flaminio. Galba. In this way, two soldiers opened the cage and took Alba out of there loaded with chains. The tribune and a troubled Lucius thus climbed the stairs that led to the hall where the trials were held. Behind them was the slave they were going to interrogate.

Entering the room, the praetor was still eating breakfast, so they greeted him from the door.

- Hail, praetor, may the gods be favorable to you.

- May they be with you, he replied mechanically. What brings you here?

The tribune gestured for Lucius to let him speak.

- It's about this slave and he pointed to Alba.

- Bring the slave closer, ordered the praetor.

He looked her up and down and could see her beauty.

- I guess she's a slave from the north, what a blonde hair!

- German, sir.

- Well, what is that so important that you have done to bother me at this hour?

Lucius then intervened.

- Praetor, the slave has seriously injured Senator Flaminius.

Saying this, the praetor's face changed completely and he looked at Alba in a very different way as if she were already dead.
1655993032643.png
- It's true?. The girl lowered her head without saying anything. That crime can only have a punishment, he said, you know very well, but for that it was not necessary for me to take part.

Then the tribune interjected.

- There is a problem with the responsibility of the crime, sir. We don't know whose slave she is. Legally it belongs to Lucio Gallo, but he claims that he gave it to the senator before she injured him. On the other hand, the senator denies this point.

- Are there witnesses to the donation you made to him as a proconsul? He shook his head, the only witness was Alba herself, but the word of a slave was useless in court. This being so, I think there is little doubt about the responsibility for the act, tribune. The slave still belongs to Gallo, therefore Proconsul Lucio will have to pay fifty gold coins to the senator in compensation for the damage he has caused her.

Lucio was already afraid of this sentence, so he didn't say anything or protest. However, he wanted to take Alba away. He was furious and wanted to start with her that afternoon. But when he made to take it, the praetor made him stop.

- You can't take her proconsul. She has committed a crime and will be punished according to the law. Then the praetor looked sadistically at Alba and ordered. Let them take her downstairs to the guard room and get her ready to be crucified before noon.

At these words Alba's heart began to beat faster, anguished by the tremendous fate to which the praetor had sentenced her. Until now, and although her sentence was foreseeable, the woman had deceived herself. However, it was now clear that she would be crucified in a few hours. The anguish made her breathe very nervously and finally she shouted in her bad Latin.

- Roman pigs you can not crucify me, they raped me.

As his only response, one of the guards slapped him with the back of his hand, forcing him to turn his face away.
g-bds-dam-damian12-018.jpg
- Shut up slave

- I'm innocent that old man was a pig and he deserves what I did to him.

- With that gesture, Alba made her ordeal much worse, because the praetor wanted to set an example and punish her as she deserved.

- Insolent pig, come on, take her down at once and tell the centurion to flog her. When they have finished, bring her back to my presence, I want to see if she has so much insolence then.

Alba's beauty and strong character had aroused the lust of the Praetor who, at that moment, would have wanted to attend the crucifixion of that beautiful young woman. However, other matters were holding him back and at least he wanted to see her after the guards flogged him. He knew quite well how they spent it with women condemned to the cross, especially if they were young and pretty like her.

Heeding the order, the guards lowered Alba to the courtyard, holding her tightly by her arms and ignoring her protests and kicking. They were very excited because they knew perfectly well what was going to happen to that young woman there. She would be whipped viciously, theoretically so that she would not offer any resistance when they nailed her to the cross, but above all out of pure sadism. Of course, the torture would be accompanied by corresponding rape which would be humiliating as well as painful. Behind the guards was Lucio who had his own plans. It is possible that the praetor wanted to apply plain justice, but the centurion in charge of directing the execution would have less scruples and would easily allow himself to be bribed so that the torment of the slave was especially painful and cruel.
1655995913078.png
They finally reached the courtyard where there were a dozen soldiers who had already been warned and who were anxiously awaiting the woman's arrival. When she finally appeared, a murmur of admiration rose throughout the room. They had been told she was beautiful. Alba was very disturbed by the reaction she had caused in all those burly and grumpy men. Then she saw how Lucio approached the centurion who, depositing some coins in his hand, whispered something that Alba could not hear. The centurion smiled then, looking at the young woman and nodding his head. When Lucius finished, he shook hands with the centurion and left the room looking at the girl with a devilish smile.

Alba feared the worst. Then the centurion said,

- Come on, to the post with her, let's not waste time.
1655996105145.png
Two soldiers grabbed her and dragged her to a short post in the middle of the yard. At the top of it were two iron shackles tightly bound to metal rings with chains.

On the foot part there were also two fixed ankle shackles. Alba looked at that post hypnotized while the soldiers took off her chains and left only the iron collar around her neck. All the soldiers were smiling excitedly seeing the young naked woman.

Hearing the laughter, Alba covered her breasts with her arms as she lowered her head and blushed. The embarrassment of being naked in front of all those soldiers made her adopt that gesture automatically. The centurion marveled at the girl's long, supple back, her narrow waist, and her slender shoulders spilled over by short blond hair. Although her armpits were not shaved, the hair on them was also blond and barely noticeable. The modesty that the girl showed did nothing but ignite even more the desire of all those men to attend her punishment. The skin was very soft and had never been trodden by the whip. Besides, she was not used to being punished like this and her screams and pleas for mercy would be much more intense than those of most of the slaves, accustomed to the whip since they were very young.

Brutally, two soldiers grabbed her wrists, to tie them to the post's shackles, while she asked in a low voice not to be hurt. Alba then had to expose her firm breasts. The feet were fastened to the ankle shackles so that the woman would remain stretched out showing the back of her body to her executioners.

1656001183343.png
The last preparation before beginning the scourging was to clean Alba's back well with a wet sponge. Removing the previous dirt was a way to keep the wounds from getting infected. This was done without any sense, because, considering that the woman would not take more than a day or two to die on the cross, there would not be time for the infection to manifest itself. However, the soldiers loved to carry out this ritual and a man gently cleaned her back with a wet sponge.
1656001772766.png
In this way, when everything was ready, one of the soldiers decided to choose the whip to flog her.
1656001836390.png
Normally, the fastest way to make the victim faint was the flagrum, a tremendous whip whose straps ended in lead balls and small blades that ripped small fragments of flesh with each blow. Despite the violence of this type of flogging, ultimately it was better for the prisoner, since they could not give her many lashes with it without killing her. Instead, the centurion opted for something longer and crueler.
1656001896260.png
For her, the soldier would use a simple whip with five leather tails with small knots.

Last edited:
Alba then said frightened.

- No, don't do that.
View attachment 1192116
And saying this, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth in front of the senator's penis. He smiled and began to piss calmly in the woman's mouth. The hot, yellowish liquid then fell into the mouth, on the tongue and throat, and faced with that intense and very salty taste, the woman did everything possible to expel it, preventing its entry into the trachea, then the urine slid down her throat. body as a thin golden film.

- Swallow it, bitch, it's the only thing you're going to drink from here on out.

Once again the threat had an effect and Alba began to swallow that stinking liquid with an indescribable gesture of disgust. When the senator finally finished spilling the last loose streams on her, he put his penis, this time flaccid, back into her mouth to be cleaned.

- From now on I'm always going to use you as a piggy latrine, I think you'll like it in the end.

And while she cleaned his cock, the senator said to the proconsul.

- I loved your gift and I want to reward you. Come to my villa in three days, Lucio, I recently bought a young girl and I'll let you torture her yourself. We will tie them facing each other, with their crotch riding on a wooden wedge. So we will spend hours torturing her breasts with needles as I have explained to you. We'll see which of the two screams louder.

That was beyond anything Alba could take. She had been raped and humiliated, and had even taken pleasure in it, but she couldn't bear to be tortured, much less receive it at the same time as a girl like her. That reminded her too much of her own sister's martyrdom.

View attachment 1192117
Angry and offended by all that, Alba did not think about the consequences that her actions would have, and with all her strength she bit Flaminio's flaccid member that she still had between her teeth. These easily penetrated the skin of his foreskin and a rush of blood flooded him inside.
View attachment 1192118
The senator howled then from the tremendous pain that the German caused him, but she did not give in and continued pressing, and pressing without letting go of her hold. It was at that moment when she received a strong blow from Lucio and collapsed unconscious on the ground. The Proconsul had reacted late, so he stayed with the wood with which he had hit the young woman, observing her inert body and the senator who writhed in pain on the ground with his crotch in a sea of blood.

Lucio panicked at what had happened. He opened the shed door and began shouting for the servants. Soon there was a tremendous racket, and a crowd of servants and guests poured into the shed. Some saw the scene and turned back in terror, not daring to enter. Finally, through the tumult, a man broke through with his strong, authoritative voice.
View attachment 1192123
-Let me through , I am the tribune Sila.

Everyone let him pass and he could see how some servants tried to pick up the senator to take him to a more comfortable place and be able to cure him.

- What has happened here proconsul?, asked the tribune. The senator's slave has made it. That dirty German almost bit his penis off. Hearing this, the senator protested with all his might.

- That slave is not mine, it belongs to Proconsul Gallo. He has to pay me for this, his slave has done it to me and the law says he owes me. And saying the latter, the servers took the senator away.

- Is it true proconsul?, Is that slave yours?.

- I gave her to him tonight. It's not my fault that this happened.

- So there is no written document that she is the property of Senator Galba.

- No, it was a matter of words.

- Then I can't decide. The slave will have to be questioned. It will be necessary for you to take her to Rome tonight, so that you can arrive early in the morning and present the case to the Praetor, I will accompany you.

- Okay, said Lucio, and very nervous he left the shed half-naked.

View attachment 1192126
Then the tribune noticed Alba. Her naked body was still on the ground bound. He could also see the traces of blood coming out of her butt and her mouth and the marks of whiplash on the poor girl's body. Then he understood what had happened, in short, the young woman had only defended herself against her rapists, however, what she had done could only have the cruel punishment that Roman laws reserved for rebellious slaves.
View attachment 1192119
At that moment he wished fervently for her sake that she was dead and bent down to check. But raising her face he realized that she was still alive. He looked at her compassionately and said.
View attachment 1192123
- Unfortunat!e. Do you know what you have done? Do you not know how long it takes to die on the cross?

She looked at him then and the tribune could see two tears falling down her beautiful face.
May I know who is the model or the girl in the first image? Thanks.

He took the whip and, from a suitable distance, dropped it, looking at the naked body of the victim and mentally planning the torment.
1656081731187.png
Meanwhile, Alba waited for the beginning of the ordeal very nervous. She was forced to keep her body bended and tied to the rough post, she breathed very nervously in great gasps while her ribs, perfectly perceptible in her long shiny back, expanded and contracted to the rhythm of her breathing. The tension made her sweat profusely, so that her whole body was sweating. She made the firm resolution not to lose control and try to endure the pain in the most dignified way possible, she sensed that if she kept without screaming as long as possible he would discourage and bore those sadistic soldiers. However, her body did not respond to her as she wanted because she could not stop her teeth from chattering and colliding with each other, and chills ran through her entire body. I was just shaking with fear.
1656088063243.png
Suddenly the executioner who was going to whip her gave a click on the ground and Alba was startled, giving her a skip in her heart. How the noise was not accompanied by any pain Alba was surprised and looked back. She could barely twist his face to see the executioner's expression of tremendous effort as he swung the whip back. The whip cracked through the air, and Alba had only a split second to close her eyes and turn her face away.
1656088022692.png
SSSHHAAACCK
The first lash landed on her helpless back with a loud crack. Alba choked back a moan as her entire body trembled with violence and pain. Her lips trembled as well and she had to make an effort not to open them and scream openly. At that moment he heard how a soldier began to count.

- One.

The straps of the whip had struck high in the back, at shoulder height. The tips of the whip had bit into the skin to the right, pulling at them and causing five fine reddish lines, the color of which slowly increased in intensity. These wounds began to sting almost instantly.
1656088188885.png
The second lash was not immediate, because the executioner wanted his prisoner to savor in all its fullness what it was like to receive a lash from a professional. Before long, however, the whip was pulled back again, it hissing through the air, there was the smack of leather against flesh, another muffled moan and the monotonous counting of the lash. Two. The second lash was analogous to the first, almost parallel to it but lower. Alba trembled again with her eyes closed. The soldiers were surprised by the resistance of the German girl, because they thought that she would start screaming and begging from the first whiplash, however, they were sure that she could not hold out for long without losing control and composure. The executioner, for his part, wanted to start the desired screams from the young woman, so he decided to speed up the rhythm of the lashes somewhat.
1656088316595.png
- Three!, the soldier counted when the whip fell for the third time a little lower than the previous one.

The blow caused a contraction of all the muscles of Alba's back that shuddered, deforming the fine parallel red lines that could be seen clearly on her white back. The whip whistled again accompanied by the number four and the groan of the slave who did not expect that change of pace. The fifth whip hit again in the center of the back, overlapping the previous ones.
1656135214990.png
- Six, seven, eight, the soldier counted monotonously, while the woman clenched her teeth, barely enduring the punishment trembling. She couldn't hold back the tears that welled up in her eyes and she wanted to scream with all her might, but she kept holding back.
brainboiler-gvhvu-944a10.jpg
Nine, answered the account to the next whip that returned to bite and scratch the body of the poor girl. By then, Alba's back had several dozen reddish marks from which small drops of blood were beginning to slide so that the tenth blow caused a small splash on her back.

After the tenth blow, the centurion ordered a change, and the soldier who had flogged Alba withdrew, while another soldier, much more rested, uncoiled another whip to continue the punishment. Meanwhile, the centurion approached the blonde to examine her condition. He grabbed her by the hair and, tilting his head back, he saw her contorted and reddened face and told her.
1656135590437.png
- How are you princess? I hope you enjoy as much as we do. While we continue whipping you I want you to think about all the cocks that we are going to put up your ass, after fucking you the punishment will continue. Alba looked at him with teary eyes, unable to control the trembling of her body and the saliva that fell through the gag. Don't look at me like that, this has only just begun, and as he said this he examined the woman's body, touching her wounds. Between forty and fifty oblique marks ran across the upper part of her back. The sweat made Alba's skin shine as she breathed spasmodically.

The girl said something to her executioner that he could not understand and to which he paid no attention.

- Save your energies to bear the pain, slave, he said as he made sure the straps were tight. We are going to continue.
1656135705567.png
The centurion walked away as the next executioner cracked his whip. The noise startled Alba again, who was preparing to continue enduring this torment without crying out. Suddenly, after the whistle of the whip, a burst of brutal pain and stinging shook the girl's body again. Alba closed her eyes trembling with rage and pain. She hated those violent lashes, the itchy skin, the humiliation of not even being able to shout or insult the executioners. Suddenly the twelfth lash, and followed by the thirteenth. The soldier was still counting in his monotonous voice. Alba listened to this recount with tears in her eyes, breathing heavily, and with a flushed and congested face, moving violently to the sides with each whiplash. He didn't even know how many lashes he was going to receive, because no one had established a number.

- Fourteen fifteen sixteen.

The lashes were coming cruelly now, very quickly, and the young woman could barely catch her breath, throwing her head back and about to let out uncontrolled screams. Yet he continued to resist, trembling in sheer pain. The whipping was already causing blood to stain the shreds of the girl's tunic. That was a sign that the lash marks were beginning to cross each other and that the intersections were lifting the skin. If the punishment continued, the whip would begin to skin her.

A quick buzz and whip number seventeen, which resonated like hitting something wet. Alba's back convulsed and the poor girl, who couldn't take it anymore, tensed the tendons of her neck, biting the gag with all her strength and aborting a scream.

- Eighteen, answered the soldier to the new lash.

The young woman's body was writhing now scraping her breasts against the post.

- Nineteen,
1656082432746.png
- IIIAAAAYYYYYYY

And Alba finally screamed with her face turned up.

1656147752094.png

The scream was bloodcurdling and liberating. The executioner smiled at the girl's expression of pain and gave her the twentieth lash with all his might. A new scream ended in a continuous sob from the poor woman who could no longer endure this torture. The centurion, who was very methodical, signaled for the young man who had been the executioner to stop. He was satisfied and sweaty for having made the slave cry. The centurion walked over to Alba and checked her back again. She was crying softly with her head resting on one arm, trembling and shaking spasmodically.
1656147889153.png
Her whole back was burning and she felt that if this continued any longer he would pass out. In reality, the back of her body was a huge reddish stain, criss-crossed with dozens of reddish lines and streaks of blood and sweat. Her hair and face were also damp with sweat and tears.

Then Centurion approached Alba's ear, who felt outraged by this, and told her.

- Now you and I are going to have a good time, beautiful slave, I'm going to fuck you in the ass and then all my men are going to do it.

Alba looked at him crying, while the centurion kissed her neck over her iron collar and her cheek. He then crouched down and saw the whip marks on the woman's ass then the centurion opened her buttocks to examine the hole in her anus.

- Well, well, what do we have here. I already knew you were a slut. Hey guys, this one's already been sodomized and I don't think she put up much of a fight.

1656148170509.png

The soldiers laughed as Alba was humiliated by the centurion. Then the centurion got up again, pulled out his member, already very excited by the groping of the young woman, and spitting on his hand, he smeared saliva on his penis. Alba shivered when suddenly noticing that strange object in her sphincter. The centurion lodged his penis in the hole of the young woman's anus and began to squeeze, while opening her buttocks with his hands. Alba began to shake her head in tears, but the centurion's cock was penetrating inexorably through the woman's sphincter. Her wrists and ankles were reddening as she made futile efforts to free herself. The pain in her anus was intense and she was doing her best to lift it up and away from the centurion's penis. He continued to penetrate, however, and he gasped as his member entered the tight, warm passage. Enjoying like a pig, he took Alba by her breasts, squeezing them as if they were two clamps to make more force. Excitement made the centurion violently pinch the woman's nipples, hurting her a lot. She cried and protested. Surely, the violent violation again caused tears in Alba's rectum, as blood again flowed from the centurion's penis.

1656148430386.png

Once he had penetrated her to the bottom, the centurion began to fuck the girl brutally, inside and out. With each jolt, Alba's body scraped up against the post. She moaned clenching her teeth, her eyes closed, enduring that humiliating violation without experiencing the slightest pleasure, on the contrary, it hurt more and more. After several minutes, the centurion pulled out his penis and ejaculated moaning with pleasure. The shots of semen fell on the girl's butt mixing with the trickles of blood that slid down her back. When removing the penis, the hole of the anus closed slowly, it was red and blood and sperm fell from it. Now the beautiful German had to add the pain in her butt to the stinging of the lashes.
1656148430386.png
Satisfied, the centurion withdrew, keeping his member while another soldier, his penis already in the air and hard-on, prepared to replace the centurion. He buggered Alba with a single shove and began to fuck her gamely, ignoring her screams.

1656148795187.png
The soldiers sodomized their prisoner one after another. As some were impatient they began to play with the girl's breasts sucking them and biting her nipples, others tried to kiss her or lick her face with their disgusting tongues. She endured this harassment as best she could, firmly tied to the post, with her eyes closed and moaning painfully at each push and bite. All this lasted a little over an hour, although it seemed to the woman that it took a century to rape her. Resigned, she hoped that those men would relieve themselves once and for all by cumming on her butt.

When the rape was over, Alba's ass hole no longer closed completely as her sphincter was completely torn. She was still crying, so the centurion ordered the flogging to resume. The new executioners put the whips in a bucket that had salt water, thus cleaning them of blood, but they also obtained a double effect, now the whips would weigh more and their blows would be more painful.

The scourging that preceded all crucifixion used to be extraordinarily cruel, but this time it was proving to be of unusual harshness and violence. The good money Lucius had paid the centurion probably had a lot to do with it. Of course he was fulfilling his mission with great pleasure.
1656147671047.png
- Come on, start now, said the centurion, and after a few seconds, one of the soldiers unloaded a violent whiplash on Alba's butt.

She screamed desperately for everything to start again and only the gag prevented the poor girl's howl from being heard above the crack of the lashes.

- Twenty-one, the centurion reminded monotonously, and in a few seconds Alba received the next whiplash.

The centurion's "twenty-two" had to be a little higher in pitch to cover the woman's new cry. The new lashes now fell faster, for now the two executioners alternately gave the lashes from the right and the left, without stopping. Twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight. The flogging was now brutal and much more excruciating. Alba could barely control her thoughts. It seemed to him that now the whips hit with much more force and the sting was more intense and painful. The young woman swayed her butt to the sides in reaction to the blows, trying to prevent the whips from hitting her fully, but it was useless. All this provoked a very sensual dance that must have pleased the men very much judging by their obscene comments. The young German screamed and cried now uncontrollably because the torment did not stop..
1656149086295.png
- Twenty-nine, thirty, thirty-one, thirty-two. The woman was no longer herself, she was unable to control her screams, her tears and saliva. His eyes rolled back in his head and his jaw trembled uncontrollably. She couldn't control his movements or thoughts.

- Thirty-three, thirty-four.

The men smiled sadistically, charged with adrenaline, expectantly at the girl's reactions to this excruciating torment. Now, dozens of reddish marks crossed the woman's buttocks and thighs, adding to her back. The whip was starting to skin his bottom and it stung horribly.

Thirty-five, the centurion counted, and Alba's legs began to give out, buckling painfully as she screamed and begged them to stop.

Although the soldiers could not understand anything she said, the girl desperately begged for mercy, invoking her gods and those of the Romans, sometimes incoherently.

- Thirty-six, thirty-seven, the whips struck the woman's wounds with diabolical precision, tearing small shreds of skin and spattering drops of blood and sweat. The German blonde tossed her hair, jerking her head with each lash. His face, very congested and transfixed with pain, revealed the effects of the barbaric torment.
1656149197266.png
- Thirty-eight, thirty-nine and forty, enough, said the centurion, making a gesture with his hand.

The last three lashes had fallen on an already fainted Alba, on the verge of losing consciousness. The back of her body had become a hideous network of gaunt marks from which little snaking trails of blood spurted. The woman seemed as if dead, only her ragged breathing, which made her shiny skin soaked with sweat tremble, showed that she was still alive, however, she had stopped screaming and remained with her eyes closed and her legs bent. The shackles had bruised his wrists as they jerked and small drops of blood trickled down her back and buttocks. The eyes were closed and dry tears ran down a face reddened and contorted with pain.
1656149308969.png
- Reanimate her, said the centurion.

A soldier then threw the rest of the salt water that remained on the body of the young woman. She was barely fazed by the cold water that washed her back and butt clean of blood. At first, the coolness of the water was a momentary relief, but soon the salt was getting into the wounds that were raw and noticing the immense wave of itching began to howl with his face turned up.1656149503017.png
This bloodcurdling howl lasted a few minutes as the unfortunate young woman experienced inhuman pain, as if she had been laid on her back on burning coals. Despite his weak strength, he was still writhing in pain, his shudders continuing to bruise his wrists and ankles. until the stinging faded and she regained some composure, crying bitterly and wondering when it would all end.

It was then that the centurion ordered her to be turned over, as he wanted to continue torturing her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom