The crucifixion of Alba, the german slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alba's intense blond hair and white skin drew the gaze of all the spectators and soldiers present at the mass crucifixion.

1657621269541.jpeg

- Hey you, you forgot to nail the titulus to the top of the cross, get on a ladder and nail it above her head.

1657631002130.png

- Is that okay with you? Is that right?

In the title that announced Alba's crime, it only put "Disobedient slave"
1657620646920.png
- Are you comfortable bitch?
stbuck.jpg
- Please, please, put me down my master, it's horrible, the pain is terrible.

- Up there you are very good bitch, you will have hours to regret having ruined my political career

Alba probably thought that the most painful part of the crucifixion was when the nails were hammered into it or when the cross was placed upright, however, as the hours passed, she gradually understood what the horrible ordeal of crucifixion really consisted of.

Multi crux July4.jpg
At first she saw without understanding how the women of the crosses next to us "danced" constantly, twisting their bodies and lifting themselves up on the cross, seconds later falling back desperately on their legs.
messa cruxed iray6 (1).jpgMessa crux4.jpg
Soon there was pain in the joints of the knees, arms, back... intense muscle cramps that hurt like hell. Increasing breathing problems. The hell of the crucifixion was becoming evident in her mind little by little. It didn't take long for Alba to dance herself as the experienced soldiers smiled sadistically at the sensuous movement of her naked body.

crux dance.jpg
The seconds seemed like minutes and the minutes seemed like hours, the pain was becoming more intense and despair took over his spirit. Each movement was in itself a painful torture, but Alba had to get up on her legs if she wanted to breathe.

The audience mocked her, encouraging her to stand up while she screamed and cried in pain.
crux 668 A.jpg
Then, after taking a couple of short breaths, Alba would fall back on her legs crying and begging to be taken down from the cross.

EulaliaCrux03_13_4.jpg
- Do you want to shut up for once, asshole? If you keep screaming you'll draw those sadistic executioners towards us with their white-hot pincers.

1658870836254.png
The public greatly enjoyed the multiple crucifixion of slaves.
trio%202.jpgeternity3 10 17 .jpg.jpg
Their beautiful naked bodies, crisscrossed by dozens of reddish whip marks, writhed desperately seeking a moment of rest from the increasingly intense and unbearable pain.
dawn girl3.jpgA873B119-9896-46E2-B867-67E9B455406C.jpegGG 2 18 Alberta's Arrival.jpgPrecious Breath 12 18.jpg1658870569865.png
Getting a breath of air was an ordeal in itself and the girls writhed and heaved on their feet in order to get a breath of life.

After several hours hanging from the crosses, the slaves were physically exhausted from so much "dancing". The executioners knew that they had to do something soon, otherwise the fun would end and they planned to keep the crucified alive for many hours and even days.

34D1B3C6-CC20-4654-9AFC-30AE6A3B2E85.jpeg

- Come on, give them some water or they'll die and the fun will be over.
A Good Day's Work.jpg
- Do you want some water, German slave?

- Yes, please, I beg you.

3girls170a.jpg

It was already noon and the sun was high.
000069.jpg
In full sun, the crucified ones were at more than 45º Celsius and there was not a breath of wind. The young women's skin was sunburnt and shiny with sweat, their heads ached horribly, and hundreds of flies were crawling on their faces and sex looking for a bit of moisture.
Andaroos 7 - Page 206.jpg
- Water, water, for mercy, some women asked with a small voice.

The executioners knew that if they did not give the condemned women something to drink, they would die in the next few minutes from dehydration, so they set out to give them some water to drink.

There was no mercy in that gesture. In fact, they were given some hot, dirty water mixed with urine from the guards themselves.

214.jpg
Some climbed on the cross to give them a drink,

44.jpg43.jpg
but others just wet a sponge and brought it to their lips with the point of the spear.
2016-06-01-00-24-45 (1).jpg2016-06-01-00-24-45 (2) (1).jpg
Despite the disgusting smell of urine from that yellowish liquid, the young women agreed to drink and even thanked their executioners for the gesture, although this would only prolong their suffering.

Sometimes, out of pity, the executioners, especially if they had been bribed, provided a narcotic to the crucified to numb their senses during the long agony of crucifixion. However, in this case none of that was done, on the contrary

6571977E-33DF-4E65-9D8E-CFA2ABB370AF.jpeg

By order of her master Alba was given to drink a special potion that the executioners called "the drug of torture", it was a powerful cocktail of stimulants and aphrodisiacs that would make the young woman stay awake, horny and aware during the savage tortures that were going to took to apply her while crucified. The young woman did not suspect anything so she drank all the liquid that the executioners offered her in a kind of bottle.
The Modest Girl 10 A Gift For the Modest Girl 12 7.jpg
Finally, the executioners showed their victims the second element that would prolong the crucifixion for hours and even in some cases for days: the cornu.

KathyCrux03_01_3.jpg
As was the case with giving the crucified women a drink, providing them with a sedile was not an act of piety but of cruelty, since both prolonged the ordeal of the cross. The sedile served so that the crucified woman could lay her body on it and thus be able to breathe, thus preventing her from suffocating to death. The sedile used to consist of a piece of common wood that protruded from the stipe. However, since the crucifixion was the occasion to apply all kinds of sexual torture, the public preferred the cornu as sedile.

Facing the Cross 1d.jpg
The name "cornu" came from the Latin word for the horn, because on many occasions it was just that, a horn with the tip filed down to prevent it from penetrating the cervix and quickly bleeding the victim.

Phallus Cornu.jpgPhallus.JPG
However, most of the time it was not even a horn but a thick bronze or wooden dildo in a human penis shape.
1659014058860.png
The cornu was nailed to the wood of the stipe and the victim had to allow himself to be sodomized by the priapus so that it would serve as a support during the crucifixion. The women could choose the anus or the pussy and even alternated both orifices to rest for a few minutes during the crucifixion.
ph229.jpg
The public loved that the victims had to let themselves be fucked or sodomized by the cornu because that added a great humiliation and morbidity. Not long ago the virgin daughter of a treacherous senator was crucified and the public demanded that a long curved metal horn be put on her while the gladiators fought. The young woman felt a great heat in her crotch and came to feel how her vaginal fluids wet her to such an extent that she felt embarrassed by the laughter of the public and covered her pussy so they wouldn't see it.
1659016628854.png
However, after whipping and crucifying her, she managed to have several orgasms for hours while altering the cornu between her two holes.
test 01.png
As we say, the cornu could be used with both men and women, but the executioners sometimes used a double cornu with the latter to fill their two holes at the same time.
Sin título.png
This one was called the "rhinoceros" for obvious reasons

1659013600292.png
A forty-year-old noble matron sentenced to the cross a week earlier for murdering her impotent husband made her last wish for a double cornu. In full view of the cornu, the woman masturbated to orgasm while they prepared her crucifixion.

View attachment 1211902
As was the case with giving the crucified women a drink, providing them with a sedile was not an act of piety but of cruelty, since both prolonged the ordeal of the cross. The sedile served so that the crucified woman could lay her body on it and thus be able to breathe, thus preventing her from suffocating to death. The sedile used to consist of a piece of common wood that protruded from the stipe. However, since the crucifixion was the occasion to apply all kinds of sexual torture, the public preferred the cornu as sedile.
The cornu served two purposes. It would relieve the weight of the crucified woman's body as she hanged from her spiked wrists. It would also stimulate the doomed woman as she hanged from the cross. The soldiers made sure the woman's time on the cross was not too pleasurable. Here the condemned woman observes the vile cornu that will penetrate her vagina once she is hanged from the cross.
1659018500386.png
The soldiers to sadistic pleasure in mounting the cornu after the woman was nailed to the cross and raised to hang from it until she was dead. The long horn in her pussy wiould distract from any pleasure she might find.
1659018551230.png
The noble Lady Messaline approached her cross and got a close view of the cornu she requested. She hopes the twin horns will satisfy her more than her impotent husband ever did.
1659018591668.png
She would find there would be no pleasure in the horns' penetration...
crux 707 C.jpg

Last edited:
In fact, the sadistic imagination of the executioners tended to turn the sedile into a frightening method of torture added to the cruel ordeal of the cross.
1A028361-AC82-49C3-B29B-94DE3F7F1F4E.jpeg
One of the means was to place a wooden wedge as a sedile so that the victim would rest the entire weight of her body on her delicate cunt by pressing it against a sharp wooden wedge. In this way an effect similar to that of the wooden pony was achieved. The crucified woman was forced to choose between one or another torment by constantly dancing on the cross a macabre dance of endless suffering.
Rough Ride.jpg
Small spikes could also be added to the sedile that were stuck in the most sensitive parts of the woman: the inside of the thighs and buttocks and especially the labia and even the walls of the vagina.
83968B60-F376-4002-807A-526EA3453465.jpegGabriel Roman arena 105.1-.jpgpreview.jpg
Then the victim had to choose between one position and another and nail and unnail those small points experiencing a terrible torture

cornu.jpgbride (1).jpg
The cruelty of the executioners could reach unimaginable extremes of sadism by placing a saw with the edge up and a brazier to further torment the crucified girl for hours and hours.

Cornu crux 4.jpgcrucifixion hb 397 PAINT (1).jpg
Men are also subjected to the humiliating and painful sedile of the cornu. The female spectators loved to watch it, especially if the men had big and beautiful penis, because when being sodomized by those huge horns, many men experienced enormous erections and even ejaculated, launching abundant shots of white sperm.
s-l400a.jpg
Thus, with a stiff penis, it was time to use the "crocodile" torture

174.jpg
- Come on, beautiful slave, separate your ass from the stipe a bit because the carnifex Marcus is going to give you a cornu to entertain you.
182.jpg
- No, no, leave me, mercy, it is too long.

183.jpg
- The important thing is not that it is long but thick, so it will fill the entire hole

The executioner nailed the horn to the proper height and then the soldiers forced the slave to sodomize herself on the horn.

189.jpg
- IIIAAAAAAYYY, MY ANUS It's killing me, get it out, get it out

- Stand up and take it off yourself, then you can fuck it with your pussy.

192.jpg199.jpg
But the young slave had her feet nailed up by the heels so that she could not remove the cornu.
200.jpg
The slaves crucified at her side trembled with fear at the sight of the sinister ordeal while the audience watched in delight as the girl sodomized herself.
285B2234-0A47-4E98-9B49-0F6138C2C45A.jpeg
Alba was given like a cornu with a thick phallus made of unplaned wood so that at the slightest movement the young woman stuck the splinters in her sphincter and rectum.
201.jpg202.jpg

- IIIAAAAYYYYY, MERCY MY LORD, MERCY, AYYYYY, THE PAIIIIINNN.

The slaves crucified at her side trembled with fear at the sight of the sinister ordeal while the audience watched in delight as the girl sodomized herself.

- IIIAAAAYYYYY, MERCY MY LORD, MERCY, AYYYYY, THE PAIIIIINNN.
Between the nails in her limbs and the horn filling her ass, the young slave was consumed by pain, forgetting the humiliation that she hanged naked nailed to the cross.
1659107815938.png
She groans in pain wondering how long she has been sodomized by cornu...
1659107859529.png

59.jpg
- Get me out of here I beg you, I can't breathe.

- If you want to breathe you'll have to shove that up your ass bitch.
63.jpg
- No, no, it hurts, please, I can't.
64.jpg
- Put it inside once bitch let yourself be fucked by the cornu

78.jpg
- IIIIAAAAAAYYY, MY ASSSS

88.jpg
- I CAN´CAN´T, PLEASEEEE
a02.jpg
- Anal slut, you didn't care that I sodomized my late father but you disgust this cornu. Carnifex, convince her with a few lashes.
1659106890646.png
SSHHHAAACKK

-IAAAAYYYYY
1659107635962.png

SSHHHACCKKK

- IIAAAAYYYYY
- Stick that up your ass or they'll skin your titties.

1659107700403.png
SSSHHHHAAACCKKK

- YES, YES I DO, I DO, BUT STOP

a04.jpg
- AAAAHHHH

- Ha, ha, I knew you were only an anal slut

"Put it inside once bitch let yourself be fucked by the cornu" her mistress ordered. The pain from the spikes were more than she could handle. She lowers herself onto the cornu, painfully feeling the horn spread her rectum.
1659108382527.png
"Damn, that must hurt as much as the spikes do."
1659108462271.png
Lifting herself was too painful. She screamed as the horn spread her ass...
1659108495320.png

10 Nails 150.png

Some slaves preferred to be penetrated through the pussy instead of the anal hole, but this did not mean that it was more pleasurable, especially if the executioners placed a dildo bristling with spikes and protuberances.
37.jpg
Each penetration was in this case a painful torture and the slightest movement of her pelvis caused terrible scratches and pricks inside her vagina.
48 (2).jpg
- Come on bitch, put that dildo back in your pussy, people want to see how you fuck with it.

- No, no, it is very painful.

- Do you prefer me to burn your clitoris with a hot iron?

- No, no, I will, I will.
38 (1).jpg
- IIAAAYYYYYYY

hast244341.jpg
- Como on, slut, up and down, up and down, fuck the cornu as the whore you are!

- AAAYYYY

nv emulation 2.jpg
- What do you think, Camilla?, this busty bitch is suffering or enjoying the cornu in her pussy.

- I think she is enjoying a lot, she never seemed to say no to a good dick, ha, ha.
2B3A1BE2-30F6-42A3-8721-92D48DF1B647.jpeg
The crucified slaves' moans of pain and pleasure only encouraged the viewers to fuck them again. The soldiers let them do it for a few coins, so the sessorium soon turned into an orgy.

04652C9D-29C6-4BD0-BE9A-6F5706883D40.jpeg
- Ha ha, this slut has her pussy flooded with her fluids ever since she got that huge cornu up her ass. How much for fucking her?

- Two copper coins.

- It's cheaper than the whores in the city, let me get naked to enjoy it more.

- Go ahead, she's yours.

What Would You Do  a  9 16.jpg
- Ha, ha, beautiful girl, I always wanted to fuck you when you were the slave of the rich merchant, I never would have imagined that it would be on the cross.

cloudgirl2 10 21.jpg
Not only men paid to fuck slaves. Alba received the attention of another woman, in this case the soldiers let the lesbian slave fuck the german girl for free.

- I have always liked women from the north, let me lick these round and whitish tits that drive me crazy. I know you like my tongue, you are wet and hot.

- AAAHHHH

9104EC97-9B24-4203-A820-C956BA1870A3.jpeg

After making love to that slave girl, Alba had to fuck a bunch of lustful and miserable guys who lined up to fuck the "beautiful blonde slave" during .
DA70A4FE-53BF-4232-84F5-98B935944526.jpeg
As the young woman still had the cornu stuck in her ass hole, she experienced a painful double penetration in which the splinters of wood destroyed her anus.

The Carnifex's Men.jpg
Come on precious, fuck and enjoy while you can, when we leave you alone on the cross your new "winged friends" will come down to feast on your spoils. They will start eating you while you are still alive and no one will like you as a lover anymore.
image.jpeg
- Do you enjoy sex slave?, that's how it seems judging by how wet your pussy is. From now on you'll run out of good things, look at the torture instruments they're preparing for you.
brasero cruz.pngtorture tools near the cross.png
- I have ordered that the others be left alone so that the executioners can torture you alone with the hot irons and all the world can hear your screams. I assure you that they will do it to you slowly, very slowly so that you can enjoy every minute of your torment. You will pay me for all the damage you have done to me, damn German.
brasero 2.png1659268698086.png
The heat of the embers where the instruments of torture were heated reached Alba's bare skin and she understood the hell that awaited her. The desperate young woman once again begged her lord for mercy, but nothing she did or said could save him from a long and extremely cruel torture.

1659267005502.png
- Before starting the torture, put one of those crown of thorns on her head, executioner.

- Yes, my Lord

1659277090542.png

And a soldier who had climbed a ladder took a crown of thorns from the hands of the executioner.

1659368691218.png
Since the first persecutions against Christians, the Roman executioners used to crown the condemned to cross with thorns as an added humiliation and painful torture.

10.jpg

As thorn plants used to grow next to the walls, the soldiers entertained themselves by weaving crowns with long, pointed thorns that stuck into the scalp, making the crown remain on the head without falling off.

1659342857208.png
Thus, by order of her resentful master, Alba was crowned with thorns. Before doing so, the soldier cruelly showed him the crown bristling with pointed thorns.

- NO, NO, I beg you, IIIIIIIAAAAYYYY

1659342910561.png
The soldier kept squeezing and the thorns dug into her forehead and the rest of her head as thin trickles of blood ran down the young woman's face.

Alba screamed in pain crying tears of blood.

1659342954121.png

- This was nothing, bitch, look at the brazier, the tongs are already red hot
1659343075266.png
- Where do we start the torture my lord?

- Have her nipples pinched with hot tongs.
1659367739073.png
The executioner took from the brazier a pair of tongs specially designed to torture the nipples and brought them close to Alba's breasts.

The young woman perfectly felt the tremendous heat of the pincers on her sensitive appendages and screamed in terror for mercy.

1659367801171.png
SSSSSSHHHHHHH

- IIIIIAAAAAYYYYYYY

The audience applauded wildly as they witnessed the savage torture and cheered the executioner.

-Rip them out executioner.
1659367885483.png
- IIIIIIIIAAAAYYYYY, STOP, MERCY, AAAAYYYYYY
1659367936106.png
The executioner stretched and twisted Alba's nipples while a stream of urine was projected between the legs of the crucified woman, but he did not rip her nipples off because he planned to continue torturing them for a while longer.

1659492463570.png
Alba's slow descent into Hades lasted several hours that seemed like centuries to the slave.
1659492623272.png
The executioners applied the hot irons several times to different parts of her body, so that the young woman lost consciousness despite the torture drug.
1659492676455.png
Lucio insisted on reviving her to face new tortures.

One of the cruelest was inserting a spiked dildo into her pussy.

1659492823622.png
Before fucking her with that hellish dildo, Alba was shown up close to her face so she could see the hell that awaited her.
1659492779999.png
- No, no, please, no more, kill me, please, he said in a small voice.

1659492730592.png1659493138998.png
But her weak pleas were of no use, since she was completely defenseless, so the executioner inserted the dildo deep inside her pussy. Alba screamed like crazy again when she felt how that instrument from hell punctured the inner walls of her delicate vagina, and desperately tried to stand up on the cross to avoid the painful contact.
1659492883989.png
That's how she gained strength from her weakness by unpinning both dildos, but she was so exhausted that in the end she gave up and allowed herself to be penetrated through her two holes again.

1659492932766.png
- IIIIAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

- Ha, ha, the cross is a very hot lover, isn't he, German bitch? Let him fuck the cross for a couple more hours and prepare the skinning.

1659493513194.png
Thus, Alba suffered torture in her pussy for two endless hours when she saw legionnaires approaching with long-handled rakes to scratch and flay her skin

Gabriel Roman arena 201.1-.jpg

The torture of skinning the victims had become a favorite attraction of the arena games.
Gabriel Roman arena 099.1-.jpg
For this, the Roman torturers used rakes with long handles and sharp points. The long handle allowed the executioners to access any part of the victim's body even if the victim was crucified on a high cross and also allowed the executioner to use more force.
Gabriel Roman arena 169.1-.jpg
Well handled by skilled executioners, the sharp points of the rakes slowly scratched and tore away shreds of skin, often for hours, without killing their victims.
Gabriel Roman arena 234.jpg
Torture was applied to completely naked and crucified defenseless women.
Gabriel Roman arena 305-1.jpg
However, the most effective was to stretch the victims' bodies on St. Andrew's crosses or on torture posts with their limbs fully stretched.
New roman arena 239.1-.jpg

The women subjected to such torment let out inhuman screams and howls that echoed throughout the arena and made the audience applaud or shout for joy.

In addition, the suffering of the skinning itself could be increased by applying salt and vinegar to the victim's wounds.
Gabriel Roman arena 420-1-.jpgromandecadence892nailed.jpg
It was no wonder that the mere sight of this torture tool made even the most courageous and stoic Christian martyrs willing to suffer in silence for their faith scream and beg for mercy.

In sessorium executions, however, the victims were not usually skinned, but rather crucified and left hanging from the crosses for hours or days, as the goal was to serve as an example to all who entered or left. from the city. If their skin had been torn off they would have bled from their wounds and would not have survived as long. However, in the case of Alba, Lucio wanted to make an exception and paid the executioner well to skin the german girl slowly and cruelly.
1659608103655.png
- Before you start, show her the tips of the rake.

- Yes, my lord. Look at the tips, german slut, I am going to tickle you with it, ha, ha.
1659608033259.png
- No, no please, not that.

sivillacrocefissa010_scorpio.jpg1659611508968.png
The executioners used the rakes on Alba's skin without any mercy and unhurriedly subjected her to a cruel torture.
1659608883432.png
Alba screamed and cried nonstop as the rakes scratched her skin mercilessly, ripping off shreds of skin.
Trio in pain in ther desert.jpg
The rest of those crucified in their own martyrdom congratulated themselves on not going through such an ordeal
sivillacrocefissa09_scorpio.jpg
The young German screamed for a quick death while the executioners raged against her poor body.
1659620353267.png
- Don't make her bleed too much, ordered Lucio, we have to leave something for the birds.

1659608977362.png
- IIIIIAAAAYYYYY, KILL ME, KILL ME QUICK, PLEASE

sivillacrocefissa06_scorpio.jpg
The torture lasted another hour and as Lucio had ordered, they did not completely skin her. In fact, the open wounds were to attract as many hungry birds as possible to Alba's body.

A Not-So-Comforting Thought 7 7.jpg

- Do you see those birds that fly over the crosses, slave? They are scavengers who are just waiting for the public to leave and for us to move a few hundred meters away. Then they will come to you and start eating you alive.

Indeed, it was already late afternoon and the public, satisfied with the bloody spectacle, left for their homes. Gone too were most of the soldiers and Lucius himself as well as Matron Domitia.

Only a few guardians remained and they moved away a hundred meters.

The scavengers who had been waiting patiently for their turn began to flock. A raven flapped its wings and perched on the crossbar of a cross.
One Last Breath 2012.jpg
Seeing the bird's sharp claws and beak, the young slave asked the guards for help and tried to scare the bird away by moving and screaming. The first time she succeeded, but the raven perched again and each time he got a little closer to her face with the intention of gouging out one of her eyes with his steely beak. A succulent delicacy for his youngs. Ravens are so smart!

Back
Top Bottom