The crucifixion(s) of Empress Emilia, by scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is so much to be said about the last three sketches. I’ve been looking for the right way too say it, but the ideas just weren’t forming. The images are stunning. From the lovingly rendered bodies to the long curly hair. I especially love the brief lesbian moment in between the tortures. So cute!

There is so much to be said about the last three sketches. I’ve been looking for the right way too say it, but the ideas just weren’t forming. The images are stunning. From the lovingly rendered bodies to the long curly hair. I especially love the brief lesbian moment in between the tortures. So cute!
Waiting with bated breath, my dear Empress!

The flogging is over and @mp5stab 's head lolls against the wooden post. Blood streams from the innumerable weals and gashes that crisscross her dark, naked body.
The lictor moves closer, grabbing a handful of the Empress' long curls and turning her around to face her audience.
The centurion maintains his composure but the women smile and enjoy her pain and humiliation.
"Shall we continue to flog this worthless adulteress and murderer?"
"Shall we flay her to death or keep her alive for the cross?", he asks them.
"Her highness needs to suffer much, much more before she dies on her throne of pain!!" they scream

Attachments

• emily_the flogging3_scorpio.jpg
    emily_the flogging3_scorpio.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 837
To how many girls did I administer this punishment? Hundreds? The numbers are hard to keep track of. I loved watching their faces contort in agony as I cracked the whip and wrapped it around their soft backs. They would struggle and squirm and scream. The whip feels hot to me, like a sudden burn appearing on my skin on the thin red welt it leaves behind. They didn't even count the lashes for me. How many lashes will I get, one for each girl? I don't know, but as I feel the blood ooze out of the whipmarks on my back, I can hear the crowd baying for blood, demanding more punishment. I understand just why they like this.

One of the young victims of the Empress.
Flogged, but not too viciously, she (@malins ? @Yupar ? @Barbaria1 ?) is now offered a crown of thorns to further humiliate her.
And the Empress Emilia @mp5stab goes into ecstasy, holding to the same pillar that the poor girl had been tied to for her whipping just moments before...
Oh no! Not that!

One of the young victims of the Empress.
Flogged, but not too viciously, she (@malins ? @Yupar ? @Barbaria1 ?) is now offered a crown of thorns to further humiliate her.
And the Empress Emilia @mp5stab goes into ecstasy, holding to the same pillar that the poor girl had been tied to for her whipping just moments before...
She begs for mercy, for forgiveness, for clemency. But i will have none of those those. I order the crown slowly pushed down on her head, the thorns combing into her hair before pressing into her scalp. Her begging becomes more pleading, and I can't help but touch myself imagining all of the horrors I will make her endure. If only she knew that her beautiful sobs only made her fate worse...

There are few things more satisfying that to feel the desperate passionate embrace of a lover determined to please you as you watch your previous lover suffer for your amusement. The guards just follow orders, but secretly they despise my cruel and petty sadism, inflicting the most horrible of executions on my lovers and those who have spurned my advances alike. The mothers and daughters of the empire live in fear of my love for the whip, the crown, and the cross. I know they are conspiring, but they dare not do so openly, because they will share the fate of their daughters. So they must watch, as one by one, the girls are brought naked to me and nailed to crosses.

There are few things more satisfying that to feel the desperate passionate embrace of a lover determined to please you as you watch your previous lover suffer for your amusement.
The Empress has an interesting irrepressible sense of amusement. Some might call it a fetish. Her victims have other things to worry about than trying to define or understand her. The threat of the whip, the crown, and the cross tends to crowd out every thought but sheer terror!

The Empress has an interesting irrepressible sense of amusement. Some might call it a fetish. Her victims have other things to worry about than trying to define or understand her. The threat of the whip, the crown, and the cross tends to crowd out every thought but sheer terror!
They do everything in their power to ensure that I do not grown bored of them. But becoming one of my inner circle means your days are numbered. Many woman do their best to ensure that they remain out of site, lest my gaze fall upon them and they be condemned to a slow and erotic end.

But becoming one of my inner circle means your days are numbered.
Ahhh yes, it’s been made abundantly clear to me now that that was where I made my mistake,

You do not mess with this Empress. The possibilities of wild, erotic pain and pleasure seem to be endless for her. Until, that is, she herself will end up displayed naked and suffering on a crude cross. :span1:

That would be only fitting. I want to see her naked and suffering on a cross nearby.

One of Empress Emilia's @mp5stab 's favorite turn ons is when her favorite blonde girl is hoisted halfway up the cross, nailed to the patibulum, her legs still dragging on the ground.
As her former favorite howls in agony, the sadistic empress fingers her through the meagre loincloth. thoroughly ecstatic.

In the meantime, relatives of the girl plot revenge...

<any volunteers to be the crucified victim in this scene?>

Attachments

• emily_raising_scorpio.jpg
    emily_raising_scorpio.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 613
Back
Top Bottom