The crucifixion(s) of Empress Emilia, by scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
My sacrifices to my own sadism are a well known open secret to the nobles of my realm. They dare not speak against me, for is this is how I treat my lovers, who could imagine how I might treat my enemies! But not every execution is public. Nor should it be. This one was a private show, for my own pleasure, deep within the labyrinthine halls of my palace. With the guards dismissed, the baying crowds no longer mocking her, the only eyes that now fixate on her are mine. And I am enjoying her dance tremendously. In only a few moments, I will task myself to fix her cross permanently, and nail her feet. The empress should not, in public, denigrate herself with the messy executions of her subjects, so my true enjoyment of pounding nails through her beautiful feet will be something that I share only with her. Although, I doubt she will find it in her heart to feel honored by such a privilege, to be crucified by the empress herself! I rub her cunnis a few more times, and stroke her long blonde hair. "It is almost time" I whisper. She begs me for death, and I will oblige. But not yet.

My sacrifices to my own sadism are a well known open secret to the nobles of my realm. They dare not speak against me, for is this is how I treat my lovers, who could imagine how I might treat my enemies! But not every execution is public. Nor should it be. This one was a private show, for my own pleasure, deep within the labyrinthine halls of my palace. With the guards dismissed, the baying crowds no longer mocking her, the only eyes that now fixate on her are mine. And I am enjoying her dance tremendously. In only a few moments, I will task myself to fix her cross permanently, and nail her feet. The empress should not, in public, denigrate herself with the messy executions of her subjects, so my true enjoyment of pounding nails through her beautiful feet will be something that I share only with her. Although, I doubt she will find it in her heart to feel honored by such a privilege, to be crucified by the empress herself! I rub her cunnis a few more times, and stroke her long blonde hair. "It is almost time" I whisper. She begs me for death, and I will oblige. But not yet.
Your own private erotic show. We can only gawk.
This is amazing feedback!

Days after the girl has been crucified, her mother @Barbaria1 , a noblewoman in the Empress @mp5stab 's court, attempts a coup.
This is thwarted by the Empress' loyal palace guard.
Stripped bare except for a skimpy loincloth, the unfortunate woman is mercilessly whipped. Not too violently, as they want her to last on the cross.
Bloodied and humiliated, she is then presented to the Empress, who after placing the titulus around her neck, introduces her to the executioner, who gleefully shows her the instruments of torture.

Attachments

• emilys_victim_scorpio.jpg
    emilys_victim_scorpio.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 894
5127C854-46F8-403B-8CBA-2E36FEB2FB1E.jpeg

The problem with staging a rebellion as an act of vengeance is that one acts in a fit of passion rather than calculation, which can lead to grievous errors of judgement and timing. And that’s exactly what happened to my attempted coup against the Empress after her crucifixion of my daughter.

I moved too fast and without appropriate caution, and the Empress’ loyal palace guard put an end to the insurrection with ease. And now I must pay the price for my act of treachery. I can expect no mercy from the Empress. Indeed, she will see to it that I suffer unimaginable humiliation, pain and misery.

And it all began when they stripped me nearly naked and led me to the post to be flogged before a boisterous crowd turned out for the spectacle of a noblewomen’s total humiliation and degradation. And then with the crowd’s jeers and taunts ringing in my ears, I was given my titulus and presented to my executioner, wearing nothing more than a skimpy loincloth and condemned to suffer and die on the cross. And all the while, the Empress pranced about, reveling in wild abandonment over my intended fate.

View attachment 986942

The problem with staging a rebellion as an act of vengeance is that one acts in a fit of passion rather than calculation, which can lead to grievous errors of judgement and timing. And that’s exactly what happened to my attempted coup against the Empress after her crucifixion of my daughter.

I moved too fast and without appropriate caution, and the Empress’ loyal palace guard put an end to the insurrection with ease. And now I must pay the price for my act of treachery. I can expect no mercy from the Empress. Indeed, she will see to it that I suffer unimaginable humiliation, pain and misery.

And it all began when they stripped me nearly naked and led me to the post to be flogged before a boisterous crowd turned out for the spectacle of a noblewomen’s total humiliation and degradation. And then with the crowd’s jeers and taunts ringing in my ears, I was given my titulus and presented to my executioner, wearing nothing more than a skimpy loincloth and condemned to suffer and die on the cross. And all the while, the Empress prances about, reveling in wild abandonment over my intended fate.
<speechless>

The daughter was never my target. I still deeply enjoyed her agony on the cross, and relished showing it to her mother. Her weeping and wailing made it all worth it, and was an excellent preview of what was to come.

I had made the preparations. I had gone through some effort to make her out to be a traitor in the public opinion. In one week she would ride the same cross that took her daughter. But she had a different idea. Her attempt on my life May have succeeded if I hadn’t had spies watching her so closely.

I stripped her personally, and I drank in the beauty of her naked body and her long, thick, brown hair. I would now get to nail her naked to her cross even sooner, and to the left of her still-living daughter. It would break her heart, and break the spirit of them both.

I brought my hand between my legs “Crucify her.”

The daughter was never my target. I still deeply enjoyed her agony on the cross, and relished showing it to her mother. Her weeping and wailing made it all worth it, and was an excellent preview of what was to come.

I had made the preparations. I had gone through some effort to make her out to be a traitor in the public opinion. In one week she would ride the same cross that took her daughter. But she had a different idea. Her attempt on my life May have succeeded if I hadn’t had spies watching her so closely.

I stripped her personally, and I drank in the beauty of her naked body and her long, thick, brown hair. I would now get to nail her naked to her cross even sooner, and to the left of her still-living daughter. It would break her heart, and break the spirit of them both.

I brought my hand between my legs “Crucify her.”
So devious and cynical. The Empress knows what she wants, and gets what she wants, and fully enjoys what she gets! I see that fully now and realize I never had a chance. She is always in complete control. To oppose her is fatal, but not before endless suffering and horror. To be crucified alongside my martyred daughter? How demeaning and wicked is that?

@Barbaria1 has been flogged at the low column at the pleasure of the Empress @mp5stab , who has enjoyed her torture greatly.
In her weakened state, she cannot stand and leans on the bloodied column for support.
The soldiers throw her titulus on the ground in front of the helpless and naked woman.
Half-conscious, @Barbaria1 reads the sign
"Barbaria
Regina
Verminosum"

Attachments

• emily_barbflog_scorpio.jpg
    emily_barbflog_scorpio.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 658
The Empress @mp5stab lies on the dusty ground next to the patibulum she carried all the way to the hill of crosses.
After having dragged the heavy timber all the way from the city, Emilia was roughly thrown to the ground.
Her crown of mockery is dislodged by the fall and lies entangled in her long black curls. She hears the jeers of the crowd and the cat calls and cries to make her death a slow and agonizing one.
Naked. bloodied, and humiliated, her enemies will soon exact the ultimate punishment on the Empress.

Attachments

• emilyatthecross_scorpio.jpg
    emilyatthecross_scorpio.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 590
@Barbaria1 has been flogged at the low column at the pleasure of the Empress @mp5stab , who has enjoyed her torture greatly.
In her weakened state, she cannot stand and leans on the bloodied column for support.
The soldiers throw her titulus on the ground in front of the helpless and naked woman.
Half-conscious, @Barbaria1 reads the sign
"Barbaria
Regina
Verminosum"
I look like Venus unveiled as I stand in front of my victim.

and yes, I’d love to get a few hammer blows in on her

For us as audience it is interesting to watch different generation suffer and also interesting people in some kind of relation suffer together.
vintage-mom-and-daughter-nude-3.jpgimages-12.jpegimages-11.jpeg

@Barbaria1 prepares for the worst, at the hands of Empress Emilia @mp5stab
I have this disheartening feeling that the Empress Emilia intends to live up to her reputation for being a heartless wielder of the whip. I can see it in her eyes ... in the manner in which they rove over my nakedness ... measuring ... calculating ... planning every detail of the coming torturous assault. I must prepare myself for the worst, and if I possibly can ... for as long as I can ... deny her the pleasure of hearing my desperate screams.

I have this disheartening feeling that the Empress Emilia intends to live up to her reputation for being a heartless wielder of the whip. I can see it in her eyes ... in the manner in which they rove over my nakedness ... measuring ... calculating ... planning every detail of the coming torturous assault. I must prepare myself for the worst, and if I possibly can ... for as long as I can ... deny her the pleasure of hearing my desperate screams.
She grips the whip hard, pressing it against her buttocks. Her nipples are rock hard. She is ready to flay you.... :span1:

Back
Top Bottom