The crucifixion(s) of Empress Emilia, by scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com

jimsac

Tribune
This new thread will be concerned with the unique character of Emilia (@mp5stab ). She is both executioner and victim in the coming narrative.
Unlike my previous stories, my drawings will portray women not just as victims but also as willing executioners.
Although there is a general storyline (see synopsis below), my drawings will portray events from Emilia's timeline not in chronological order, rather like recollections or flashbacks.
From an artist point of view, it will enable me to draw the image that best fits whatever image popped out of my brain at that particular moment. Hopefully, this flexibility will show up in the quality of my sketches!

Empress Emilia has many lovers, both male and female. Aided by a ruthless army, she rules her empire from Palmyra with an iron fist. People who cross her invariably end up on the cross, but not before being exquisitely tortured. Often the sadistic Queen will do the job herself!
But she has made enemies as well, and her ultimate fate will be to suffer an agonizing and humiliating death on the cross.

As usual, dear readers, comments are welcome! Any crux ladies who want to join in the story, send me a PM and we'll see what we can do to have you join the fun!

Attachments

• ecceemilia_scorpio.jpg
    ecceemilia_scorpio.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 1,353
Surrounded by her erstwhile bodyguards and ladies-in-waiting, the Empress has been stripped naked and is being subjected to a mock coronation. @mp5stab is shown the crown of thorns hanging from a tree limb. The soldiers and women ogle her nude body with sadistic glares as they wait for her humiliation to begin....

Attachments

• emily_the crowning1.jpg
    emily_the crowning1.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 1,289
Surrounded by her erstwhile bodyguards and ladies-in-waiting, the Empress has been stripped naked and is being subjected to a mock coronation. @mp5stab is shown the crown of thorns hanging from a tree limb. The soldiers and women ogle her nude body with sadistic glares as they wait for her humiliation to begin....
Brilliant drawing with superb command of the facial expressions. Really good work here.
Are we going to hear about Emilia's downfall, or just pick up after she has already fallen? I ask only for information, not as a criticism. :)

Brilliant drawing with superb command of the facial expressions. Really good work here.
Are we going to hear about Emilia's downfall, or just pick up after she has already fallen? I ask only for information, not as a criticism. :)
Hello Jollyrei, thank you for the kind comments! Yes, we will be hearing about how she got into this quandary. We know her eventual fate, but future sketches will show how she ended up a prisoner in her own palace...

"The Empress must be missing her crown! Let's not disappoint her!"
The soldiers, goaded on by the bloodthirsty women, proceed to place the crown of thorns on @mp5stab 's head, then press it down even further until the thorns pierce the skin and cause copious bleeding.
Emilia gaps in pain as the thorns abrade her skull. Her agony is magnified as they jostle the crown to and fro to make sure it is firmly lodged upon her royal brow. She is too exhausted from her previous flogging to offer much resistance.

"Hail to the Empress!" and they raise their right hands in mock salute.
"Have a taste of your own medicine, bitch!" they cry out as they spit at her.
"The punishment has to fit the crime!" and they slap her in the face...

<Happy New Year everybody!>

Attachments

• emily_the crowning2.jpg
    emily_the crowning2.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 1,162
This new thread will be concerned with the unique character of Emilia (@mp5stab ). She is both executioner and victim in the coming narrative.
Unlike my previous stories, my drawings will portray women not just as victims but also as willing executioners.
Although there is a general storyline (see synopsis below), my drawings will portray events from Emilia's timeline not in chronological order, rather like recollections or flashbacks.
From an artist point of view, it will enable me to draw the image that best fits whatever image popped out of my brain at that particular moment. Hopefully, this flexibility will show up in the quality of my sketches!

Empress Emilia has many lovers, both male and female. Aided by a ruthless army, she rules her empire from Palmyra with an iron fist. People who cross her invariably end up on the cross, but not before being exquisitely tortured. Often the sadistic Queen will do the job herself!
But she has made enemies as well, and her ultimate fate will be to suffer an agonizing and humiliating death on the cross.

As usual, dear readers, comments are welcome! Any crux ladies who want to join in the story, send me a PM and we'll see what we can do to have you join the fun!
Woa what a defiant looks !
"The Empress must be missing her crown! Let's not disappoint her!"
The soldiers, goaded on by the bloodthirsty women, proceed to place the crown of thorns on @mp5stab 's head, then press it down even further until the thorns pierce the skin and cause copious bleeding.
Emilia gaps in pain as the thorns abrade her skull. Her agony is magnified as they jostle the crown to and fro to make sure it is firmly lodged upon her royal brow. She is too exhausted from her previous flogging to offer much resistance.

"Hail to the Empress!" and they raise their right hands in mock salute.
"Have a taste of your own medicine, bitch!" they cry out as they spit at her.
"The punishment has to fit the crime!" and they slap her in the face...

<Happy New Year everybody!>
Hee hee her courage is gone ! ;)
Thanks for the good serie , reminding and wish :)

Why is the Empress being tortured and mocked?
Perhaps it is because some time ago @mp5stab saw it fit to display her lesbian lust in front of her Roman bodyguards?
But is it safe to be her favorite fem, as the blonde appears to be?
The taunting without berated justification simply adds to the coming horrible dismay!
;)

Back
Top Bottom