The crucifixion(s) of Empress Emilia, by scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
One moment she loves them, the other she wants to see them suffer...
The blonde is tied up to the whipping post.
Her pale nude body glistens with sweat and raw welts.
Empress @mp5stab has ordered she be flogged. On a whim or for a minor transgression? Who knows?
Emilia is naked save for a silk loincloth. As the blonde cries out in pain from the cat of nine tails piercing her flesh, @mp5stab touches herself. Her hand massages her well-formed breasts, fingers playing with the dark, erect nipple.
"Pain is so close to pleasure, isn't it my dear?, she tells her tortured victim....

<as I was drawing this scene I felt it deserved to be left in pencil, to accentuate the soft erotic undertones. comments welcome>

Attachments

• emily_whipping her fem_scorpio.jpg
    emily_whipping her fem_scorpio.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 952
Back to @mp5stab 's suffering...

After her whipping and mock coronation, Empress Emilia is left to the mercy of a throng of vengeful women. Arming themselves with spears, they push and drag the hapless woman onto a small piece of masonry lying in the middle of the fortress courtyard.
They start jabbing her naked and defenseless body with their sharp spear points, cutting her skin. Special attention is given to her breasts and pudenda. One woman starts pricking her clitoris, provoking gasps of pleasure and pain from the dethroned empress.

@mp5stab 's legs are splayed wide open. To further humiliate her, they have placed her titulus on the ground between her legs, hailing her as an adulterous whore and murderess.

Attachments

• emily_the taunting_scorpio.jpg
    emily_the taunting_scorpio.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 897

After her whipping and mock coronation, Empress Emilia is left to the mercy of a throng of vengeful women. Arming themselves with spears, they push and drag the hapless woman onto a small piece of masonry lying in the middle of the fortress courtyard.
They start jabbing her naked and defenseless body with their sharp spear points, cutting her skin. Special attention is given to her breasts and pudenda. One woman starts pricking her clitoris, provoking gasps of pleasure and pain from the dethroned empress.

@mp5stab 's legs are splayed wide open. To further humiliate her, they have placed her titulus on the ground between her legs, hailing her as an adulterous whore and murderess.
:bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:

I was so much more than that. I was a warrior, who slaughtered their wives and set fire to their villages. I tortured their daughters for my own pleasure, and forced them to dance for me as they were struggling on crosses. My crimes wouldn’t fit on a billboard, much less a little sign above my crowned head.

I was so much more than that. I was a warrior, who slaughtered their wives and set fire to their villages. I tortured their daughters for my own pleasure, and forced them to dance for me as they were struggling on crosses. My crimes wouldn’t fit on a billboard, much less a little sign above my crowned head.
Seems like a nice girl,to me.... ;)

The Empress is getting her just rewards for torturing all those innocent women.
Stripped naked and shackled like an animal to the low stone pillar, she is spit upon and jeered at.
"Murderess!"
"Adulteress!"
"Deviant!"

She is taunted by being shown the instrument that they are going to use to flay her - the flagellum, with its long strips of leather studded with the bones of previous victims.
The Empress' victims.
Poetic justice, some say.

The women bribe the soldiers to make it an especially savage beating for @mp5stab

Attachments

• emily_the flogging2_scorpio.jpg
    emily_the flogging2_scorpio.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 754
Last edited:
One of the Empress' @mp5stab favorite pastimes is to get intimate with one her royal distinguished subjects. One such lover is Queen Yupar, a lovely Asian with long smooth black hair and an ivory skin.
They fuck each other to high heaven and back, just in time for the Empress' personal guards to get ready for @Yupar 's crucifixion.

Attachments

• emily_yupar_scorpio.jpg
    emily_yupar_scorpio.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 706
Here's the Empress (@mp5stab ) again, getting her just rewards for her cruelty.
Emilia is tied with her hands on top of her head.
Her naked, taut body is viciously flogged by several soldiers, who encircle her like a pack of hungry wolves, each awaiting their turn to inflict pain, torture, and further humiliation on her.

Attachments

• emily_the flogging_scorpio.jpg
    emily_the flogging_scorpio.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 668
Back
Top Bottom