The cruel pleasures of Capua

Go to CruxDreams.com
A gown with a single strap leaving one of her breasts visible and so short that her privacy is hardly hidden.

She would make the dick of a statue stand up and by the way does not leave Loxurus indifferent because his cock straightened as soon as she appeared!

She loves the effect she has on men but isn’t here for that and grabs Loxurus by the balls and cruelly twists them while giving a hard slap on his erect cock!

Loxurus' howl is followed directly by Stellacumusa's shrill voice announcing that this is just a sample and that, as soon as Stabia will be here, things can finally begin.
The madness of Tiberius extends down into the torture rooms!

His torturers are cruel women, dressed in a rather fancy way, a folly, like ordering us to fight naked in the arena!

But their cruelty is not a folly, as I soon experience! And this is just the beginning! I have been trained to stand pain during a fight! But that kind of pain is predictable and I can keep it under control.

But will I be able to whitstand the pain of torture? I am afraid that, although being a gladiator, I will talk, sooner or later, like anyone submitted to torture. I just hope that the friends outside, have taken their conclusions, and bring themselves in safety!

Ah, I have it now. What if I do the deed myself? I shall invite ,,, no ... summon Macron to my villa. Tell him to come alone, that I have something sensitive to tell him ... for his ears alone. And when he comes ... well ... a little intimacy to lower his guard ... I shall wear something revealing ... perhaps something scandalously so ... and then ... yes, then ... a dagger!

Ah, I have it now. What if I do the deed myself? I shall invite ,,, no ... summon Macron to my villa. Tell him to come alone, that I have something sensitive to tell him ... for his ears alone. And when he comes ... well ... a little intimacy to lower his guard ... I shall wear something revealing ... perhaps something scandalously so ... and then ... yes, then ... a dagger!
Careful! Macron has nine lives, six pairs of eyes and he can look into your head and read your thoughts and intentions, they say!:oops:

- The arena is slowly emptying and Cynthia is about to leave with her friend Rias (and the squirrel).

- She is still in a state of turmoil from her multiple orgasms and her short tunic, under which she is naked, still bears some traces of spunk on her front.

- She was so taken by the show that she could not clearly discern the events taking place around the emperor's dressing room, she was too far away from it. She and her friend didn't notice that two Praetorian guards posted nearby were exchanging complicit glances during each of Cynthia's orgasms.

- It was hard and dry in their "subligacula". You can't blame them; such a pretty girl, alone with an equally beautiful girlfriend.
-
- They follow the two women down the stairs. When they reach the ground floor, they approach the two females and, pushing them a little, lead them to a dark corner, out of sight.
Placing Cynthia and Rias against a wall, they place their hands under the short tunics. Things were looking good; no underwear to tear off, they were wearing nothing. A beautiful pussy already wet for Cynthia is like a call to the cock, to the swollen penis, of the praetorian.

He quickly releases his hard cock and with a powerful kidney stroke began to pound her against the wall. The other guard, not noticing any vaginal secretion in Rias, spits several times in his right hand and places the saliva on the vaginal lips of the beautiful one totally frozen by fear. The squirrel has left his shoulder and tastes his nuts on the edge of a skylight.

The two guards ejaculate forcefully. Breathless they are panting when they perceive the sound of the rhythmic footsteps approaching. The punishment is heavy for a praetorian caught "emptying his balls" during his service on mission.
They manage to keep their cool and, with a complicit look, their penis back in place, they grab the two girls by their hair. Pulling Cynthia and Rias behind them, they appear in broad daylight in front of the other guards. The centurion asks them for explanations. They replied that these two girls were constantly masturbating during the gladiators' fight and that when one of the defeated was having his sex cut off, they shouted in their hearts, "Too bad it wasn't Tiberius' balls".

Furious, the centurion moves towards Cynthia and Rias. Arriving in front of them, he kicks them in the stomach and shouts that these two sluts are with the group of conspirators.

Cynthia and Rias are on the ground and are writhing in pain, their breathing stopped. The centurion orders them back on their feet; delegates two other guards to accompany the rapists with orders to take these whores to the arena cells.
Realizing that their lives are turning into a nightmare, the girls cry and proclaim their innocence. No one listens to the laments. Taken to the basement, they are put into the hands of Heineudo, who sniffs here the good shot he will be able to pull by raping the two future victims again.

The deed is done. I have dispatched a slave with a message to Macron. While I wait for results, I ponder what I should wear and plan my strategy. I believe I shall meet him at the door, dispensing with any slaves to usher him through the atrium to my rooms at the back of the villa. I want to be rather obvious, so I will wear a simple tunica, open at the sides, and nothing underneath, and of such fine cloth that he can well see the outlines of my breasts, the dark circles of my areolae and the protrusion of my nipples, and as I admit him I shall make sure that I turn sideways enough to give him a good look. Then I will lead him to my chamber and invite him to lie with me on one of my reclining couches (lectus), and offer him undiluted wine and fruit. Beneath the cushion on the lectus I will have hidden a dagger, and when the right moment comes, perhaps as he makes his advance, stripping me bare and pressing me back on the cushion, I will withdraw the knife and rid the Empire of this vile man.

Then what? Well, I really don't know. One step at a time. But this is a necessary first move, if we are to prevail over Tiberius.

The deed is done. I have dispatched a slave with a message to Macron. While I wait for results, I ponder what I should wear and plan my strategy. I believe I shall meet him at the door, dispensing with any slaves to usher him through the atrium to my rooms at the back of the villa. I want to be rather obvious, so I will wear a simple tunica, open at the sides, and nothing underneath, and of such fine cloth that he can well see the outlines of my breasts, the dark circles of my areolae and the protrusion of my nipples, and as I admit him I shall make sure that I turn sideways enough to give him a good look. Then I will lead him to my chamber and invite him to lie with me on one of my reclining couches (lectus), and offer him undiluted wine and fruit. Beneath the cushion on the lectus I will have hidden a dagger, and when the right moment comes, perhaps as he makes his advance, stripping me bare and pressing me back on the cushion, I will withdraw the knife and rid the Empire of this vile man.

Then what? Well, I really don't know. One step at a time. But this is a necessary first move, if we are to prevail over Tiberius.
Dishing out a big one for the conspiratorial team my nubile co-conspiritor. Good work ..

How quick the descent into Tartarus has been... just a few months ago I was a well regarded though somewhat bored daughter of a great senator... waiting for whatever marriage arrangements he was negotiating for me, to come to fruition.

Then the eyes of the feared Emperor turned to me.
Again and again he called upon me to attend to his wicked games.
From then on, my family and I lived in fear, as we knew how it ends when he tires of his playthings ...
if you are very lucky you end up banished in exile, but often it's worse ...

And of course the marriage prospect collapsed ...
while it should be a great honor to receive such attention from the Emperor,
in truth it's whispered everywhere that it's a mark of fate for all but those sycophants who form his inner circle of depravity.

I've lived in constant fear of his molestations since that time...
can my heart be blamed for seeking solace, and perhaps finding it in an unexpected place?

I had never cared for gladiators, considering them not much more than beasts.

But having learned that the highest men of power in this realm are indeed beasts,
I discovered something else there ...
and found bief but blissful moments of love in the arms of one of them ...
the champion Loxurus.

Oh how my heart fluttered and panicked when he had to risk his life again and again ...
but then, at least I have known true passion,
and how alive I felt, how the blood rushed, when he was victorious and so we could love again, until the next challenge of fate ...

I learned to hope.
And hope means the idea of a better world ...
a world without this evil Emperor ...
a dream that was rising in many minds ...
and so we became part of those who saw on the horizon: a better Rome, and asked how we could get there...
... who and what had to be moved aside to get there, the true Rome ...

I learned to hope...

... until today.
When the show had become even more grotesque, the demented Emperor forcing me to witness the feeding of his hound ...
and then my love defeated and damned to death in the san ...
and then... thesecruel eyes upon me, his wicked mouth moving, asking me to make the decision ...

Was it wrong what I did?

Did the Emperor know?

If not, he was only playing a cruel game.
Maybe my part was that of the naive girl who couldn't stand cruelty?
I could at least try.

If he knew, we would all die anyway.

But ... the reason it was the right thing to do, is that it was so unexpected.

The news of my pardon for Loxurus ran like wildfire through the stadium and leaped outside...
far quicker than any warning or rumor whispered among co-conspirators.
All who held our dream, all who were on our team ... they would understand what it meant, they would be warned!

With a snap of his finger I'm marched down the stairs, each of my arms in the vicelike grip of a praetorian.

So long as there is still daylight I retain illusions of due process...
that surely under threat of harsh punishment I'll be intensively questioned ... as a senator's daughter ... if there are charges they will be named ...

But that is the other Rome, the Rome of dreams, that isn't here today ...
instead, my clothes are torn off of me, the dread master of torments forces his vile member into my mouth but then chucks me away like a sack of rotten onions and goes on to violently defile my poor friend Cathia who has been consigned to the same fate as me!

As I struggle to recover I see how many people, many of them well known to me, have already been thrown into this pit of despair...
but forgive me for fixating my attention on my brave Loxurus.

I no longer have any illusions.

We will die; the last hope is to die together.
As a gladiator, he has seen a lot of death, given it also, and pondered it more than most.

He probably knows how to die well...
I'll just have to ... learn as it happens ...

Last edited:
How quick the descent into Tartarus has been... just a few months ago I was a well regarded though somewhat bored daughter of a great senator... waiting for whatever marriage arrangements he was negotiating for me, to come to fruition.

Then the eyes of the feared Emperor turned to me.
Again and again he called upon me to attend to his wicked games.
From then on, my family and I lived in fear, as we knew how it ends when he tires of his playthings ...
if you are very lucky you end up banished in exile, but often it's worse ...

And of course the marriage prospect collapsed ...
while it should be a great honor to receive such attention from the Emperor,
in truth it's whispered everywhere that it's a mark of fate for all but those sycophants who form his inner circle of depravity.

I've lived in constant fear of his molestations since that time...
can my heart be blamed for seeking solace, and perhaps finding it in an unexpected place?

I had never cared for gladiators, considering them not much more than beasts.

But having learned that the highest men of power in this realm are indeed beasts,
I discovered something else there ...
and found bief but blissful moments of love in the arms of one of them ...
the champion Loxurus.

Oh how my heart fluttered and panicked when he had to risk his life again and again ...
but then, at least I have known true passion,
and how alive I felt, how the blood rushed, when he was victorious and so we could love again, until the next challenge of fate ...

I learned to hope.
And hope means the idea of a better world ...
a world without this evil Emperor ...
a dream that was rising in many minds ...
and so we became part of those who saw on the horizon: a better Rome, and asked how we could get there...
... who and what had to be moved aside to get there, the true Rome ...

I learned to hope...

... until today.
When the show had become even more grotesque, the demented Emperor forcing me to witness the feeding of his hound ...
and then my love defeated and damned to death in the san ...
and then... thesecruel eyes upon me, his wicked mouth moving, asking me to make the decision ...

Was it wrong what I did?

Did the Emperor know?

If not, he was only playing a cruel game.
Maybe my part was that of the naive girl who couldn't stand cruelty?
I could at least try.

If he knew, we would all die anyway.

But ... the reason it was the right thing to do, is that it was so unexpected.

The news of my pardon for Loxurus ran like wildfire through the stadium and leaped outside...
far quicker than any warning or rumor whispered among co-conspirators.
All who held our dream, all who were on our team ... they would understand what it meant, they would be warned!

With a snap of his finger I'm marched down the stairs, each of my arms in the vicelike grip of a praetorian.

So long as there is still daylight I retain illusions of due process...
that surely under threat of harsh punishment I'll be intensively questioned ... as a senator's daughter ... if there are charges they will be named ...

But that is the other Rome, the Rome of dreams, that isn't here toda ...
my clothes are torn off of me, the dread master of torments forces his vile member into my mouth but then chucks me away like a sack of rotten onions and goes on to violently defile my poor friend Cathia who has been consigned to the same fate as me!

As I struggle to recover I see how many people, many of them well known to me, have already been thrown into this pit of despair...
but forgive me for fixating my attention on my brave Loxurus.

I no longer have any illusions.

We will die; the last hope is to die together.
As a gladiator, he has seen a lot of death, given it also, and pondered it more than most.

He probably knows how to die well...
I'll just have to ... learn as it happens ...
Hi,
Super Clever. You make a great entrance in our film. Don't forget what Tiberius told Macron: torture your lover in front of you, so that you confess in order to preserve him, to save him.

If you confess nothing, the roles will be reversed. Then it is you who will be tortured in front of him; perhaps he will refuse to see the one he loves suffer, that is the purpose of the executioners; names and names again

Nicole
It’s really strange, I should be scared, panicking because of the situation I am in but I don’t feel any of that!

I look at the others who are like me naked and in chains and who try to hide their private parts and who fear what may happen to them but not me!

I like being naked and exposing my tits and pussy to everyone!

Although I have always hidden it from my loved ones and especially from my master Piralandus, I am what is called an exhibitionist who always dreamed of ending her days in pain in front of a delirious crowd who would insult me by detailing the most private parts of my body!

An exhibitionist masochist is what I am and when I think about what might happen to me, I feel my pussy sink!

I don't think I've been so wet in my entire life!

It's a shame that the bully who got his cock sucked off by Malina before raping Cathia didn't address me because I feel like I would have cum like crazy!

I really want these tortures to begin, want to be raped through all my orifices, want to suffer terribly under the lashes, under the torture.

I know nothing or very little about this revolt which is preparing and therefore, I do not risk betraying my master and his friends!

My good master, treating me with kindness never allowed me to show him my real slutty face!

Of course I sucked him, of course he penetrated me, of course he sodomized me but always gently so that I always felt a taste of too little in our relationships!

I enjoyed, of course, but never knowing the ecstasy that I may finally discover under torture, until death.

I might be the worst bitch on earth, but I'm not ashamed of it!

My true nature will finally be able to express itself!

My nipples and my clitoris are erect and my pussy drips more and more!

I try to remain discreet but I wonder if I will be able to hold back for much longer!

I can't wait for this Stabia to come and take care of me.

Nicole
It’s really strange, I should be scared, panicking because of the situation I am in but I don’t feel any of that!

I look at the others who are like me naked and in chains and who try to hide their private parts and who fear what may happen to them but not me!

I like being naked and exposing my tits and pussy to everyone!

Although I have always hidden it from my loved ones and especially from my master Piralandus, I am what is called an exhibitionist who always dreamed of ending her days in pain in front of a delirious crowd who would insult me by detailing the most private parts of my body!

An exhibitionist masochist is what I am and when I think about what might happen to me, I feel my pussy sink!

I don't think I've been so wet in my entire life!

It's a shame that the bully who got his cock sucked off by Malina before raping Cathia didn't address me because I feel like I would have cum like crazy!

I really want these tortures to begin, want to be raped through all my orifices, want to suffer terribly under the lashes, under the torture.

I know nothing or very little about this revolt which is preparing and therefore, I do not risk betraying my master and his friends!

My good master, treating me with kindness never allowed me to show him my real slutty face!

Of course I sucked him, of course he penetrated me, of course he sodomized me but always gently so that I always felt a taste of too little in our relationships!

I enjoyed, of course, but never knowing the ecstasy that I may finally discover under torture, until death.

I might be the worst bitch on earth, but I'm not ashamed of it!

My true nature will finally be able to express itself!

My nipples and my clitoris are erect and my pussy drips more and more!

I try to remain discreet but I wonder if I will be able to hold back for much longer!

I can't wait for this Stabia to come and take care of me.
Well done Nicole. This is a frank and direct introduction to the subject. Believe me, to suffer you will suffer and you will be able to take all the pleasure you want.
If I understood correctly, the scribes won't have much to write when you pass through the torture chamber.

I was ordered to lock Cynthia and Rias in the cells in the basement until my superiors start "interrogating" both girls. But there is still enough time until then, so I first put Ria's handcuffs on and fasten them to a hook in the wall with a chain. Then I reach between the legs of Cyntia and notice that, surprisingly, she is quite wet and slippery there. So I force her to lie down on an old table made of rough wood, tie her hands there. then I pull her legs up to her head and fix them there. Then I can finally stuff my erect cock into her pussy. I pump until I can finally cum, then I pull my penis out and Cynthia has to lick it clean. But what is that? Somebody is calling me, so I untie both girls, of course my hands are still tied, and put both in the nearest cell. Then I order Rias: "You are now cleaning her pussy". "But my hands are tied behind my back". "What do you have a mouth and a tongue for?" When I want to close the door, the squirrel scurries in the room. Then I'll go see who called me.

Since I was freed, I, the Greek slave, have managed to meet Barbaria, a young and wealthy patrician who was kind enough to take me into her service!

After a short time, although remaining my mistress, Barbaria and I became friends and, both enjoying the softness of a woman’s body, lovers.

We have a lot of hooked atoms and love the same things!

While we both love to cum together, we also love to gift our bodies to handsome, muscular males endowed by nature with big, stiff dicks.

My mistress took pleasure in organizing memorable orgies with other women such as Messalina and her slave Judith as well as her great friend Eulalia and also with beautiful and strong gladiators such as Loxurus, vindexus and Fossius with his twoo nympheas Carlotta and Peonia .

They were truly memorable nights of debauchery agreed to for our greatest pleasure.

Unfortunately, Barbaria is a rebel at heart and her hatred of Tiberius and Macron pushed her to set up a real revolt in order to overthrow the tyrant and restore a little humanity to the decadent Roman Empire as it was. imagined this sadistic emperor.

Supported by her friends Messalina and Eulalia always ready for hard knocks and by the star gladiators that are her friends Loxurus, Vindexus and Fossius with allways Carlotta and Peonia as well as by senators such as the influential Piralandus, she developed a demonic plan and recruited many disappointed of the empire such as Malina and Cathia daughters of senators.

Everything was on track when we learned that today at the circus, Malina was forced by Tiberius to decide Loxurus’s life or death.

Having saved him, the perfidious Macron launched a hunt for conspirators whose first victims were Malina, Cathia, Piralandus and also Loxurus.

The worry is now in place because although knowing the bravery and loyalty of those arrested, the executioners will do anything to get them to speak out.

We are therefore in danger, but we will be able to cope with the situation.

We all need to meet again in order to take stock before Tiberius's Praetorian Guards identify us and arrest us.

May the gods be on our side because our cause is just.

I have to admit that I was very surprised to see Malina's thumbs up at the circus earlier today.

It took a lot of courage for her to make this gesture, which obviously went against the ideas of this madman of Tiberius and his damned soul, the perfidious Macron!

By doing this, she unleashed a cascade of arrests which is certainly not over because, in my opinion, it is in fact the start of a demented purge aimed at wiping out all opponents of the tyrant who rules Rome and the whole empire.

I must say that these two so-called benefactors of Rome displease me greatly!

A few weeks ago, Macron asked my father, a wine merchant in Capua, to suggest that I come to his place in order to put me at his service!

So my father passed on the information to me, which I was quick to refuse because I know what it means to be in the service of this vile individual!

He just wants to make me a sex slave who is always ready to respond to his insane libido as well as that of his friends to whom he is sure to lend me.

My father was afraid of him and insisted and I held on even threatening to make myself a vestal and become untouchable.

He returned to the charge but I hold on and really inquired about entering this religious order.

As I await the answers and prepare for this life involving total chastity, Vesta's Priestesses are truly inviolable.

For now, I'm afraid he will use the purge that has just been ordered to get revenge on me!

He is quite capable, this hypocritical snake, of having me arrested and blaming me for participating in the revolt which would probably lead me into the arena to be nailed naked to a cross after being tortured and raped.

Anyway, I will not bend, I prefer death rather than serve as a doormat for this scoundrel Macron.

Since I was freed, I, the Greek slave, have managed to meet Barbaria, a young and wealthy patrician who was kind enough to take me into her service!

After a short time, although remaining my mistress, Barbaria and I became friends and, both enjoying the softness of a woman’s body, lovers.

We have a lot of hooked atoms and love the same things!

While we both love to cum together, we also love to gift our bodies to handsome, muscular males endowed by nature with big, stiff dicks.

My mistress took pleasure in organizing memorable orgies with other women such as Messalina and her slave Judith as well as her great friend Eulalia and also with beautiful and strong gladiators such as Loxurus, vindexus and Fossius with his twoo nympheas Carlotta and Peonia .

They were truly memorable nights of debauchery agreed to for our greatest pleasure.

Unfortunately, Barbaria is a rebel at heart and her hatred of Tiberius and Macron pushed her to set up a real revolt in order to overthrow the tyrant and restore a little humanity to the decadent Roman Empire as it was. imagined this sadistic emperor.

Supported by her friends Messalina and Eulalia always ready for hard knocks and by the star gladiators that are her friends Loxurus, Vindexus and Fossius with allways Carlotta and Peonia as well as by senators such as the influential Piralandus, she developed a demonic plan and recruited many disappointed of the empire such as Malina and Cathia daughters of senators.

Everything was on track when we learned that today at the circus, Malina was forced by Tiberius to decide Loxurus’s life or death.

Having saved him, the perfidious Macron launched a hunt for conspirators whose first victims were Malina, Cathia, Piralandus and also Loxurus.

The worry is now in place because although knowing the bravery and loyalty of those arrested, the executioners will do anything to get them to speak out.

We are therefore in danger, but we will be able to cope with the situation.

We all need to meet again in order to take stock before Tiberius's Praetorian Guards identify us and arrest us.

May the gods be on our side because our cause is just.
I like your story, it's very much in line with what will happen next. For the time being, nobody has yet confessed their participation in a conspiracy.

It's true that we will no longer be safe anywhere in the region. Probably great suffering awaits us.

I have to admit that I was very surprised to see Malina's thumbs up at the circus earlier today.

It took a lot of courage for her to make this gesture, which obviously went against the ideas of this madman of Tiberius and his damned soul, the perfidious Macron!

By doing this, she unleashed a cascade of arrests which is certainly not over because, in my opinion, it is in fact the start of a demented purge aimed at wiping out all opponents of the tyrant who rules Rome and the whole empire.

I must say that these two so-called benefactors of Rome displease me greatly!

A few weeks ago, Macron asked my father, a wine merchant in Capua, to suggest that I come to his place in order to put me at his service!

So my father passed on the information to me, which I was quick to refuse because I know what it means to be in the service of this vile individual!

He just wants to make me a sex slave who is always ready to respond to his insane libido as well as that of his friends to whom he is sure to lend me.

My father was afraid of him and insisted and I held on even threatening to make myself a vestal and become untouchable.

He returned to the charge but I hold on and really inquired about entering this religious order.

As I await the answers and prepare for this life involving total chastity, Vesta's Priestesses are truly inviolable.

For now, I'm afraid he will use the purge that has just been ordered to get revenge on me!

He is quite capable, this hypocritical snake, of having me arrested and blaming me for participating in the revolt which would probably lead me into the arena to be nailed naked to a cross after being tortured and raped.

Anyway, I will not bend, I prefer death rather than serve as a doormat for this scoundrel Macron.

Great! You're making history. Obviously, becoming a vestal virgin would give you a solid protection, but I have a feeling that you will prefer to share our torments.

Back
Top Bottom