The cruel pleasures of Capua

Go to CruxDreams.com
We will die; the last hope is to die together.
As a gladiator, he has seen a lot of death, given it also, and pondered it more than most.

He probably knows how to die well...
I'll just have to ... learn as it happens ...
Sure! Killing in the arena happens in a rush of adrenaline! A quick death is dealt with.

Pondering comes later! "Life is short", our trainers learned us! "Chase away bad taughts by enjoying life!" But in the darkest of the night the haunting thoughts are always around.

And knowing how to die? I have anticipated often on the possibility, but, actually I have never died before.

From what we hear, the guards are more concerned about satisfying their desires on some arrested women.

Maybe there is just opportunity to think about a 'confession strategy', under torture, to gain at least some time?

Having given Macron his instructions, Emperor Tiberius left the premises. Macron then turned to a centurion and ordered him to fetch the "Chief Mistress" of the team in charge of the interrogations.

He also instructed the centurion to delegate two scribes from the garrison to the jails with the mission of witnessing the torture and reporting back to him personally before being handed over to the emperor's residence.

Stabia appears in the evening before Macron. It is a woman with a strong character that he finds before him and, contrary to the pictorial representation he had in mind, this female is of diabolical beauty, with a body to make all the gods of Rome bandage.

Macron says to her:

"Welcome Stabia. There will be work to be done soon enough. I presume my centurion has already described to you the situation of the day. I will just add that Tiberius wants a full confession on the participation of these people in a conspiracy which is aimed at him personally.
You have carte blanche to do your work as you see fit, only the result counts and, very importantly, Tiberius does not wish in any way, of course, in any way that any of the conspirators should lose their lives in your hands or in the hands of your assistants.
Your team will have every opportunity to execute them in horrible torments in the arena, in public, once Tiberius has established the method. Have I made myself clear?
One last thing; by order of the emperor the gladiator who has put this Loxurus at his mercy joins your team. You have every interest in moderating his ardour. He is a real colossus, an inhuman beast.
Know that I will send you two scribes from my guard. They will give me a written report of the situation and a confession.
Go! It is up to you now. Ave."

Without delay Stabia goes to the arena to take the first steps with her team and assign roles and missions to each one.
The arrested conspirators may begin to tremble, their ordeal will begin shortly.

How is it that we have just added these two new prisoners!

I know them both, Cynthia, a woman who is only interested in sex in all its forms and who, even to this day, has not stopped masturbating during gladiatorial fights!
Okay, they were naked and showcased their genitals in a special way, some outsize, but I really don't find that to be a sufficient reason for her to end up chained naked in this foul dungeon.

The second one, Rias, her presence is even more incomprehensible!
A sweet dreamer who loves only animals and birds with a preference for squirrels!
I don’t think a bad thought could possibly cross her mind!

There are a lot of other people that I would have seen arriving here telling me it was normal because I know everyone who is part of the Tiberius plot but these two women, I can't explain it!

Maybe Macron or some of his cronies settle other scores and take advantage of the plot to eliminate anyone who gets in their way.

Rias is out of place here!
Her little scoundrel does not inspire fear and, besides, this squirrel that has followed her and is now resting on her shoulder makes her appear even more innocent than she actually is.

Cynthia, ever since she arrived, hasn't taken her eyes off Loxurus' cock and would certainly want to touch him or at least masturbate, imagining herself doing it, but her chains prevent it.

Roberta looks as surprised as I do at the appearance of the last two prisoners!
Even though my friends don't care much!
She suspects that she will be tortured to extort what little she knows about the plot from him and wonders if she will hold on!

This wait is fatal for everyone, but we don't know how to do anything about it!

To leave us without news is a form of torture!

The wait does not hurt, but it undermines people, undermines their morale so that they are less resistant when they are harshly questioned.

Hope none of us speak!

But, I can hear noises coming from the end of the hall pretty well!

Should serious things start soon?

Sure! Killing in the arena happens in a rush of adrenaline! A quick death is dealt with.

Pondering comes later! "Life is short", our trainers learned us! "Chase away bad taughts by enjoying life!" But in the darkest of the night the haunting thoughts are always around.

And knowing how to die? I have anticipated often on the possibility, but, actually I have never died before.

From what we hear, the guards are more concerned about satisfying their desires on some arrested women.

Maybe there is just opportunity to think about a 'confession strategy', under torture, to gain at least some time?
A confession strategy? Now there's an idea, either that or we meet to continue plotting. Hmmmm what to do?

A confession strategy? Now there's an idea, either that or we meet to continue plotting. Hmmmm what to do?
You don't need a strategy to justify yourself, it won't work with Tibere and Maron. I think we should try to flee if the rumours are confirmed or else face up to them. Try to have all the gladiators with us! I have to say that I am a bit bewildered by what is happening, it was totally unexpected. Let's think about it my friends because the hour is serious.

... Supported by her friends Messalina and Eulalia always ready for hard knocks and by the star gladiators that are her friends Loxurus, Vindexus and Fossius with allways Carlotta and Peonia as well as by senators such as the influential Piralandus, she developed a demonic plan and recruited many disappointed of the empire such as Malina and Cathia daughters of senators...
How can you tell that ? I'm not ( and I'll never am !) participating to any rebellion ; I'm only here to have some wonderful orgies and, perhaps, to learn who are preparing this rebellion ; if I could know them, I'll go to Tibere to denounce them and perhaps (certainly !:D) that he will include me into his first friends circle, having naturally the possibility to get my charms :rolleyes: ...
I know, it's disgusting but, for a woman, there is no many possibilities to have a nice life in this hard roman world ...

How can you tell that ? I'm not ( and I'll never am !) participating to any rebellion ; I'm only here to have some wonderful orgies and, perhaps, to learn who are preparing this rebellion ; if I could know them, I'll go to Tibere to denounce them and perhaps (certainly !:D) that he will include me into his first friends circle, having naturally the possibility to get my charms :rolleyes: ...
I know, it's disgusting but, for a woman, there is no many possibilities to have a nice life in this hard roman world ...
Just for information

Messaline

Messaline, in Latin Valeria Messalina, is the third wife of the Roman emperor Claudius and the mother of Britannicus in 41.
Ancient historians attribute to her a scandalous behavior which ends up causing her downfall.
Suspected of plotting against the emperor, she was summarily executed in 48.

Here is the truth, Messalina is a traitor, beware, conspirators!

A few weeks ago when the sun was flooding our beautiful region, I decided to go for a walk in the vineyards which are located just behind my father's villa.

The weather was very beautiful and knowing that I was alone, I had no hesitation in removing all my clothes to better feel the caress of the sun's rays on my skin.

I felt really good and did not hesitate to cool off in the small stream which serves as the border between several agricultural properties.

I then let myself dry on rocks while savoring the moment!

Suddenly, incongruous noises came to get me out of my torpor!

While remaining hidden, I therefore headed for the origin of these noises.

On the back of a villa that I know to be the property of a wealthy patrician whom I know by sight and whom I know is called Barbaria, couples, as naked as me are enjoying the sun but a way more exciting than me.

I cannot say how many they are, they are all nested one within the other.

This sight leaves me unresponsive at first and then I feel a gentle heat wash over me as my pussy starts to get more and more wet.

Instinctively, my right hand wanders between my thighs and my fingers begin to stroke my clit and enter my vagina which is now overflowing with cum!

My breathing quickens and I can't hold back a purr that announces the orgasm that will unleash inside me.

I feel the tips of my breasts harden as the cum takes me to a wonderful land.

For their part, the actors of the orgy don't stop and, sincerely, I would like to go join them but my shyness holds me back, prevents me from running towards them and sharing their pleasures.

I close my eyes and see myself sucking a cock while another penetrates me from behind, then I savor the cum that squirted in my mouth before a woman comes to give me her completely shaved pussy to lick!
I can feel her shudder under my mouth caress before she comes along with me and the man who is ejaculating inside me at the same time.

So I come once again just imagining the scene.

I thought I was pure, destined for a life dedicated to the goddess Vesta as I now discover that all I desire is sex and depravity!

Basically I'm a slut, a whore who wants to cum.

I will watch the comings and goings in Barbaria's villa and the next time I see them all copulating together, I will join them!

To hell with Vesta and her imposed austerity!

My body needs a caress, my mind is on orgasm and orgasms, I need to fuck but certainly not with that Macron scum that I hate more and more.

A few weeks ago when the sun was flooding our beautiful region, I decided to go for a walk in the vineyards which are located just behind my father's villa.

The weather was very beautiful and knowing that I was alone, I had no hesitation in removing all my clothes to better feel the caress of the sun's rays on my skin.

I felt really good and did not hesitate to cool off in the small stream which serves as the border between several agricultural properties.

I then let myself dry on rocks while savoring the moment!

Suddenly, incongruous noises came to get me out of my torpor!

While remaining hidden, I therefore headed for the origin of these noises.

On the back of a villa that I know to be the property of a wealthy patrician whom I know by sight and whom I know is called Barbaria, couples, as naked as me are enjoying the sun but a way more exciting than me.

I cannot say how many they are, they are all nested one within the other.

This sight leaves me unresponsive at first and then I feel a gentle heat wash over me as my pussy starts to get more and more wet.

Instinctively, my right hand wanders between my thighs and my fingers begin to stroke my clit and enter my vagina which is now overflowing with cum!

My breathing quickens and I can't hold back a purr that announces the orgasm that will unleash inside me.

I feel the tips of my breasts harden as the cum takes me to a wonderful land.

For their part, the actors of the orgy don't stop and, sincerely, I would like to go join them but my shyness holds me back, prevents me from running towards them and sharing their pleasures.

I close my eyes and see myself sucking a cock while another penetrates me from behind, then I savor the cum that squirted in my mouth before a woman comes to give me her completely shaved pussy to lick!
I can feel her shudder under my mouth caress before she comes along with me and the man who is ejaculating inside me at the same time.

So I come once again just imagining the scene.

I thought I was pure, destined for a life dedicated to the goddess Vesta as I now discover that all I desire is sex and depravity!

Basically I'm a slut, a whore who wants to cum.

I will watch the comings and goings in Barbaria's villa and the next time I see them all copulating together, I will join them!

To hell with Vesta and her imposed austerity!

My body needs a caress, my mind is on orgasm and orgasms, I need to fuck but certainly not with that Macron scum that I hate more and more.
Was it a teambuilding for gladiators?:rolleyes:

As I stood gazing out into the dark beyond my thoughts were unfocused and myriad in their make-up. I had no idea of the time nor whether this night would turn into an endless one or a slumberous time that was over all too soon, releasing us into the uncertainties of whatever the future would hold.

“A small bag of denarius aureus for my Master’s thought,” I heard the words accompanied by a chuckle at the same time as I felt the warm embrace of Carlotta’s arms encircle my waist form behind. I felt her cheek resting on my naked torso, for I had wandered out of the bed we had all fallen asleep in following a very robust hour or two of love making.

I smiled and took her hands in mine, I could feel her body pressing against mine and knew that she too had remained entirely denuded.

“It’s happening Carlotta,” was all I said.

“What is?” Was her response.

“Omnium Rerum Principia Parva Sunt” – 'The beginnings of all things are small,’ was all I said, keen to keep most of what was occurring away from my precious muse.

“But now they seem to grow fast Carlotta. When the sun comes up we must head out to discover more about the arrests and what is happening …”

I heard a sigh, and felt her touch as delicate fingers encircled by flaccid cock. Without a further word Carlotta began to pull the foreskin back and then push it forth and all the while the flesh in her grip grew solid. Seconds later she had manoeuvred her body to my front, hands balanced on the small wall, bottom cheeks exposed, smiling over her shoulder at me … ready for whatever it was I wanted to give.

So I went back several times to see if the happy participants in the orgy the other day did not start again!

Since the day I saw them, their images never leave me and the desire that I have to participate with them in their games increases in me more and more!

So I leave home as if nothing had happened, once hidden by the vines I take off all my clothes and walk towards the villa of Barbaria.

For a week that I have been doing this every day, luck has not been with me because I have not seen these people who turn me on so much!

Today, I try my luck once again, hoping that it will be the big day!

It's very hot and I'm very happy to quickly find myself naked!

My thoughts are that my totally shaved pussy is soaked and, when I get to the small river, I am very happy to bathe there to calm my ardor.

While drying on my rock as usual, I am drawn to little happy cries!

A completely naked couple had the same idea as me and came to the river to seek some coolness on this scorching day.

I realize I've seen these two before!

The man is the famous Vindexus, one of the well-known gladiators in the arenas of Capua and the woman who accompanies him, I know her name is Marialexia and has already come often to see my father for the orders of wine of her boss, Barbaria.

Their games quickly turn sexual because Marialexia grabbed Vindexus' cock, began to masturbate before welcoming it into her mouth!

She must be very talented because the cries of contentment of the gladiator keep increasing until he is taken by jolts showing that he could not hold back any longer and offered his sperm to his lover .

She opens her mouth to show him what's in it and directly swallows the product from the balls which she seems terribly enjoying.

All the while, my index finger kept rubbing my clitoris and, in turn, I let out little cries of satisfaction.

These cries make that I am spotted by the couple who directly beckons me to join them.

I'm a little embarrassed but can't resist this call that, deep down, I was hoping for.

So here I am naked by the water and can't help but say to them,

Coming out of the water, they took me by the hand and led me to Barbaria where the sex party was starting to take shape!

“Look what we found near the river! A pretty little mermaid who asked us very nicely if we would accept her! "

Everyone applauded in agreement and, directly, I became the target of everyone's hugs!

The evening ended very late and I have to say I don't regret it,

I don't remember the number of cocks that penetrated me nor the tongues that licked me but I know I enjoyed like never before !

I went home exhausted!

Barbaria told me that for the next time she would think of me and send Marialexia to tell me!

I can't wait for this to happen because I now know that I am a real slut who only asks for one thing, to have phenomenal orgasms.

Attachments

• 1559635405.jpg
    1559635405.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 90
(Bigcokus)

You don't know me yet, so let me introduce myself!

My name is Bigcokus and I am the head of the guards working in the dungeons under the circus!

Today is likely to be a very busy day because, according to the number of suspects we have been entrusted with, there is no shortage of work.

I have just been informed that the executioners are coming soon and that we have to take some of the prisoners to the torture rooms.

In Room X, Loxurus, the well-known gladiator with two charming patricians, Malina and Cathia.

In room XII Senator Piralandus with his slave Nicole and the two matrons Roberta and Fataslavia.

So I send my men to lead the prisoners to these infamous rooms where they are in real danger of suffering because the executioners, especially the women, are unimaginably cruel.

Before detaching the prisoners, they put a slave collar around their necks which they tie with chains to their wrists and also connect the ankles with a chain just long enough for them to walk.

So here we are with these naked accused through the dark corridors barely lit by a few torches!

These naked bodies are quite ghostly and move very slowly and my men have to push them by inflicting severe lashes on them.

My teams lead first. Lox and his two beauties in the X room.

There, the two women are installed in pillories placed just in front of a vertical turning wheel on which they firmly fix the gladiator.

It is not always very cheerful the life of guard in these catacombs and my men like to take advantage of the good opportunities that present themselves to them!

And today, the opportunity is really great!

These two magnificent asses which are well highlighted cannot remain inviolate and, me first to show them the way, I take out my big stiff and very hard cock and introduce myself without foreplay into the ass of Malina who starts to howl given the caliber of the craft entering it.

My men do not need to be asked and One of them takes place between the thighs of Cathia!

All follow each other in all the orifices of the two accused who can only undergo these assaults!

Loxurus insults us but we have nothing to do with his protests and I actually send him a direct to the liver which takes his breath away and silences him for a moment.

I will now look in room XII to see how the preparations are going!

Piralandus and his faithful slave have been seated on the stretching table, their bodies stretched out tightly at their wrists and ankles, ready to undergo their tortures while the two matrons are tied to St. Andrew's crosses.

It goes without saying that the three women in this room were also raped by my men, fair rewards before they did their implementation work.

Everything is ready, we just wait for the executors who should soon arrive to accomplish their dark task.

Nicole
I am tied with my master on the stretching table, although I am very masochistic, but I wonder how I will resist, because it has nothing to do with the little games of flogging that my master made me undergo. I have already been raped by the men who brought us and who prepared the torture room, I could not hide my cries of pleasure from them, these bastards have already made me cum very hard, now I have very scared, yet my pussy is flowing like a fountain, a mixture of love juice and the sperm of my rapists, I do not understand myself what is happening to me, I will be tortured without doubt in extreme suffering, it is probably the mixture of fear and excitement that knots my stomach so hard, I dread and at the same time I can't wait for the executioners to arrive. My master does not yet understand my excitement, I can feel surprise and disapproval in his eyes, he discovers that I am a bitch ... I am a little ashamed

They come to move us!

I'm scared but still glad that this long wait is over!

Still naked for a while now, I don’t even think of hiding the most intimate parts of my body!

The guards unleash me from the wall, but the necklace and chains I now wear on me are also binding!

We walk one behind the other in these damp, dimly lit corridors pushed by strong lashes.

We are separated into two groups, I stay with Loxurus and Malina.

In the room we just arrived in, it’s horrible!

Everything there is made to cause pain!

Loxurus is strapped to a wheel while Malina and I find ourselves, buttocks and privacy well exposed, on a pillory.

I see the head of the guard walk over to Malina, pull down his pants and extract an unbelievably sized cock that he shoves directly into my poor friend's ass, who screams in pain.

I don't have time to pity her for long because, in turn, I am also penetrated by one of the guards!

I should be complaining, screaming, but on the contrary, this rape makes me all weird!

Against my will, I enjoy this penetration which is quickly followed by a second, another guard having succeeded the first.

I think I really am a slut , because this rape makes me cum!

There are five of them in me, one in vagina, another in my anus, and the more they follow each other, the more I cum!

In my orgasms, I hear Loxurus trying to rebel,

I want to tell him to shut up, to let them do so much pleasure comes over me.

It's pretty tired that I get the cock of one of my attackers in my mouth, but I still don't hesitate to bring him back to life until he cums in my mouth.

I do not swallow and spit out all of his seed!

After these rapes, we are abandoned to our sad fate by having warned us that the executioners were coming.

So there we are, the three of us wondering what our fate will be!

Personally, I don't imagine our future in pink but rather in black and even in red, the color of blood

Back
Top Bottom