The cruel pleasures of Capua

Go to CruxDreams.com
FOSSIUS PERSPECTIVE
@mp5stab

It was only a short while after the girls had been taken away that my cell was visited once more. Stabia returned along with others whom she seemed to call Coronavirus and Covida, strange names for girls who, no doubt, had strange predilections!

They are grinning and are not un-pretty. I see them eyeing my erection, which is exactly where Coronavirus concentrates her touch. I swallow hard and look her in the eye as she moves her mouth to mine and kisses me with a fiery passion. As she does this I feel her hand moving slowly, sensuously along my shaft, jerking the foreskin first one way and then the other. She moves so slowly that the stones inside my cock become aids to my stimulation as opposed to tortuous obstacles … I groan into her embrace. While she is doing this I feel my body lowered slightly and pushed forward before being re-secured. I am now bent just a little which serves the purpose of having my ass protrude behind me … I know what is coming …

Even so the invasion of my rear with a huge thick cock, strap-on I guess, is an appalling shock.

“Enjoy Gladiator, the dildo that Covida wears is coated with warm fat and will leave you feeling hot and horny as will this …"

Coronavirus tore her lips from mine and, as my head was pulled backwards, a cup of liquid was poured into my mouth …

“You will now be able to display that immense cock proudly for all to see Gladiator,” Stabia laughed. As she did so I arched my body ... my erection pulsed and throbbed and the juices began to rise. Following several more thrusts into my ass, the strap-on pushing at my Prostate, I ejaculated into the warm hands of Coronavirus …

Gasping for breath as the despicable girl before me proceeded to lick my seed from her fingers, I felt the leather thongs around my cock shaft released and immediately my bladder emptied … All three of my assailants watched me with mocking grins as I pissed on the floor between my widespread legs …

“Good boy,” they ridiculed me, then Stabia added, “Shave his body, oil him up and then bring him. It is time.”

Nicole
Stabia approaches me, I think she will hurt me, but on the contrary she kisses me full on the mouth, I kiss her back with the same ardor, I think I'm in love with my executioner. she said to me: "I'm going to take great pleasure in making you suffer when you're on the cross" then she puts two fingers in my anus, and rubs my clit, it won't be long before I cum in his hand. She'll make me lick her fingers, and I'll do it with relish. A strange bond has just been created between my executioner and me, I wonder if she too has not fallen in love. but that will probably not prevent her from torturing me, and I hope to die at her hands

(Covida)

The preparation of the condemned for their parade and their crucifixion is progressing well!

Stabia is leading her team well and instructs us, Coronavirus and I to take care of Barbara and Eulalia who, apart from a few rapes and a few lashes, haven't been too badly treated since their arrival!

So we arrive in their cell and start by attaching them to the wall with their arms and legs wide apart!

Coronavirus didn't avoid a good search of their pussy while staring at them and shows me her fingers glistening with the cum of these two sluts!

I tell him now is the time to enjoy it a little longer and pull his giant cockerel out of his pants!

I stroke it a little, suck it while polishing my clitoris until it has reached its size and optimal stiffness then let it invest in Barbara's pussy who cannot hold back a cry given the size of the machine which invades it!

I really like the scene and, naked, I knead my breasts and masturbate happily!

When he ejaculates, I enjoy the same time as him!

He now attacks Eulalia who suffers him painfully.

I then call the guards who enter their buckets of ice water in their hands and shower the two prisoners!

I enjoy soaping them all over their body and rubbing them with a very rough sponge which artistically colors their skin a very nice red!

Second shower to rinse and then shave all their hair!

Knowing that I have the brains of the plot in front of me, I hesitate for a moment because I really want to shave their heads too!

I leave the cell, ask the question to Stabia who answers me that it is not in the instructions!

Too bad, I would have liked to be able to expose them more naked than naked without any hair on the body!

So I tie Barbara's hair which is not necessary for Eulalia who has it much shorter!

Now is the time to give them their cup of wine, which they gulp down!

The drugs they have just ingested will strongly activate their libido but it is not enough and we are now rubbing their nipples with a special grease which immediately makes them harden and point!

Then we put a good dose of this fat between their legs, taking care to get it inside their pussy and anus!

I laughed at them and told them that with that, they won't stop cumming until they die!

To prove it to them, we pinch their already erect clitoris with the help of the powerful aphrodisiac!

We continue to mistreat these very excited little buttons but it is not cries of pain coming out of the throats of the two whores but groans of pleasure!

They are still gorgeous when they cum, the crowd will certainly appreciate!

It remains to coat them with oil, which is quickly done and dress them with their loincloth!

Although quite reduced, I find these loincloths a bit big!

So I cut them out until there is only a small square of fabric that is no more than two inches apart!

But how to fix them now!

Coronavirus suggests sewing them on their pubic area!

Excellent idea that we realize immediately despite the disapproval of our two victims who do not appreciate the treatment!

It will be fine when we tear them away to crucify them!

We step back a bit and admire our work!

We are very happy with it and to congratulate each other I draw Coronavirus inside me!

We have well deserved this little and delicious supplement to the program!

From the back of their cell the conspirators begin to hear the murmur of a crowd taking their place in the arena. It seems that everything is going to be set up for the day of Tiberius' "great vengeance".

(To be continued in the late afternoon

(Covida)

The preparation of the condemned for their parade and their crucifixion is progressing well!

Stabia is leading her team well and instructs us, Coronavirus and I to take care of Barbara and Eulalia who, apart from a few rapes and a few lashes, haven't been too badly treated since their arrival!

So we arrive in their cell and start by attaching them to the wall with their arms and legs wide apart!

Coronavirus didn't avoid a good search of their pussy while staring at them and shows me her fingers glistening with the cum of these two sluts!

I tell him now is the time to enjoy it a little longer and pull his giant cockerel out of his pants!

I stroke it a little, suck it while polishing my clitoris until it has reached its size and optimal stiffness then let it invest in Barbara's pussy who cannot hold back a cry given the size of the machine which invades it!

I really like the scene and, naked, I knead my breasts and masturbate happily!

When he ejaculates, I enjoy the same time as him!

He now attacks Eulalia who suffers him painfully.

I then call the guards who enter their buckets of ice water in their hands and shower the two prisoners!

I enjoy soaping them all over their body and rubbing them with a very rough sponge which artistically colors their skin a very nice red!

Second shower to rinse and then shave all their hair!

Knowing that I have the brains of the plot in front of me, I hesitate for a moment because I really want to shave their heads too!

I leave the cell, ask the question to Stabia who answers me that it is not in the instructions!

Too bad, I would have liked to be able to expose them more naked than naked without any hair on the body!

So I tie Barbara's hair which is not necessary for Eulalia who has it much shorter!

Now is the time to give them their cup of wine, which they gulp down!

The drugs they have just ingested will strongly activate their libido but it is not enough and we are now rubbing their nipples with a special grease which immediately makes them harden and point!

Then we put a good dose of this fat between their legs, taking care to get it inside their pussy and anus!

I laughed at them and told them that with that, they won't stop cumming until they die!

To prove it to them, we pinch their already erect clitoris with the help of the powerful aphrodisiac!

We continue to mistreat these very excited little buttons but it is not cries of pain coming out of the throats of the two whores but groans of pleasure!

They are still gorgeous when they cum, the crowd will certainly appreciate!

It remains to coat them with oil, which is quickly done and dress them with their loincloth!

Although quite reduced, I find these loincloths a bit big!

So I cut them out until there is only a small square of fabric that is no more than two inches apart!

But how to fix them now!

Coronavirus suggests sewing them on their pubic area!

Excellent idea that we realize immediately despite the disapproval of our two victims who do not appreciate the treatment!

It will be fine when we tear them away to crucify them!

We step back a bit and admire our work!

We are very happy with it and to congratulate each other I draw Coronavirus inside me!

We have well deserved this little and delicious supplement to the program!
Stitched them to the pubic area! Ouch ...

My comrades in misfortune have just described our preparation for the ultimate performance; the apotheosis cruelly and sadly desired by Tiberius.

In the afternoon, from the depths of our cells, we heard the sounds of the crowd that now filled the stands of the Capua arena. My head was spinning and a slight drunkenness, tinged with sexual impulses, was gradually overwhelming me. I think it was the same for the other conjured and innocent victims whose fate was linked to ours.

We were all still chained to the wall of our cell. Washed and clean for the final performance: our sacrifice to the glory of the emperor.

I had been girded with a clear white linen loincloth, just long enough to hide my genitals a little and let the audience see what was underneath.

The same goes for all the convicts. Then we were made to put on a very short tunic, very indented at the shoulders, made of coarse burlap.

The guards, in numbers, arrived in the long corridor of the jails. The cell doors are open. We are detached from the wall and pushed into the corridor. We are formally forbidden to talk to each other.

A rattling of chains can be heard. Each conjure is hindered at the feet, hands and neck by a set of interlinked chains.

I try to cross the gaze of the closest friends. Loxurus, Fossius, Malina are at my level on the other side of the corridor. I am preceded by Marialexia. Behind me stands Nicole and Senator Piralandus. If a certain anxiety is visible on some people's faces, many don't show it and show courage and resignation.

Marialexia is strangely calm, as if anaesthetised by the drink we have been forced to swallow. On the other hand I feel Nicole hot as embers; excited by the anticipation of her entrance on stage.

Suddenly a ringing of trumpets and trumpets reaches us from the arena. This is the signal for our entrance on stage. Like dogs guiding the herd, the guards push us towards the stairs. Our ascent is made slow by the wearing of our shackles.

The heavy double wooden door to the arena is still closed and three loud knocks are struck from outside. From the inside one
guard, equipped with a heavy wooden ram, responds with three identical shots. This is the signal. Both wings are wide open. The light of day makes us blink as we are pushed into the arena.

We are all barefoot and the hot sand burns the soles of our feet. Framed by the guards with sticks or long leather whips, our group is pushed towards the centre of the arena under the booing and shouting of a raging crowd.
The sun hits hard and is high in the sky. Getting used to the bright daylight, I gradually discover the decor that surrounds us. The bleachers are packed; a large third of the seats on either side of the imperial lodge are occupied by notables, consuls, senators, generals, rich merchants.........

The rest of the stands are occupied by the plebeians. It is the noisiest assembly and is kept at a distance from the notables by two rows of praetorians in arms.

Emperor Tiberius is in his lodge, accompanied by Macron and generals of legions. A grandiose orgy takes place in this part of the stands. Numerous slaves circulate in the bays, carrying amphoras of wine and impressive trays of all kinds of victuals. Good humour seems to reign in this area. It is even possible to see one or the other bourgeois woman being "troussed" without any embarrassment or restraint.

Looking out over the arena, we are allowed to discover a completely different decor. Crosses lying horizontally, placed on small wooden logs; heavy and massive crosses of all shapes: crux commissa "tau", crux immissa and cross in "X" décussata.

An iron hoop, fitted with rings, covers the ends of the wood on which the arms will be nailed. Ropes are already placed in the rings. Near the foot of each cross there is a hole in which it will be placed and sealed with large wedges.
On either side of the crosses, leather bags from which protrude nails that seem to me to be of a monstrous size. Heavy iron hammers are placed on the ground.

Here and there braziers with dark red embers. Irons. Several small carriages topped by a portico from the four corners of which hang chains and shackles. Whips of "flagrum" laceration hung on the uprights. Everything is there to provide a slow death, even curved forks.

This arena, where I fought so much and won so many victories with my friends Fossius and Loxurus, will become our killing ground.

It is obvious to me that there are more crosses than conjured ones. Obviously Tiberius saw fit to complete the scene by having other prisoners crucified; thus filling the arena and offering, to his people, a grandiose spectacle in his eyes.

How much I would have preferred to perish at the sword's thrust of a loyal adversary; this will not be the case. There is no escape for us. A common destiny. A death preceded by atrocious suffering. To suffer the wrath of this mad emperor.

In front of the imperial lodge, on the floor of the arena, a small platform was built. It is surmounted by two heavy wooden posts with iron rings around the feet and the top of the head. It seems destined for two of us who will certainly have to suffer the sight of the torment of their comrades before their own death.

Ten paces away from this platform are the caudine forks under which we will have to pass. They are made up of two spears erected parallel to each other at a distance of one metre and surmounted by a third one placed transversely at a height of one metre. This is the passage of the vanquished who must bow their backs before the almighty emperor.

A figure dressed as a "satyr", half man, half beast, comes running.
As soon as he's up to our level, this master of ceremonies leads our group towards the caudine forks.
Placed in a line, we must pass one after the other under these forks. Once passed and straightened, the condemned man is surrounded by two guards who remove his chains. Once this is done, the "satyr" shouts out loudly the name of the condemned man followed by the formula: "traitor to the cause of our venerable emperor, is condemned to death".

This litany accompanies my passage under the forks: "Vindexius, traitor to the cause of our venerable emperor, is condemned to death". My chains are removed and, forced to face Tiberius' lodge, the belt of my short tunic is removed. With his two hands the other guard grasps the notch and tears this ridiculous garment with force. The tunic slides down my body and falls to the ground. I am pushed forward; only dressed with my
Tiny linen loincloth.

The same scenario is reproduced for each conjure. Slaves pick up chains and tunics.
This ritual is carried out and our group is forced to go around the arena under the vindictiveness of the notables and the plebeians. The guards use their long whip to force us to advance. Beware of anyone who does not advance at the right pace, the leather of the whip will pinch his legs and back.

Our pitiful procession receives insults, spitting, throwing rubbish and food scraps.

Once the turn is accomplished, we are grouped together in the axis of the imperial lodge. Two guards seize Barbaria, two other guards seize Eulalia. The "satyr" designates them to the crowd as the two thinking heads of the rebellion; as such, they will have to contemplate the torments inflicted on the other conspirators before their own crucifixion.

Barbaria and Eulalia are led onto the platform, placed with their backs to the pole, feet and hands tied on either side of the solid wood.

The squad of executioners led by the beautiful and cruel Stabia arrives. They are greeted by the delirious crowd.

I also notice that in the notables' tribune some men begin to masturbate slowly while contemplating the pretty women of our group. It is necessary to admit that their semi-nude nudity tinged with a touch of sensual eroticism provided by the small loincloth, leaves no male of marble.

We are all astonished when Heineudus, completely naked, is brought into our group without any restraint. Having freshly rebelled against the infamous killing of his former gladiator friends, he was placed under arrest and sentenced to the same death as us. This gesture allows him to regain his honour. He would have preferred to fight in the arena in the morning but this was denied him.

In order to offer a continuous show, it was decided to supplicate us in small groups. Thus adding suffering to those who have to attend these sessions.

The "satyr" pointed out aloud, ironically, the first two pairs: "Vindexius and his little cocksucker Marialexia" ".

"Loxurus and his whore Malinas " " Executioner Stabia start the show, they are yours ".

Marialexia immediately comes to huddle in my arms. I look at her beautiful face and place a tender kiss on her lips. "Be full of courage, my love, we will meet again in the beyond".

Ciré and Stabia are up to our standards. Two guards push me and Marialexia out of the group. We are taken to a cart surmounted by a massive wooden portico.

Marialexia is tied up first; arms and legs spread out in this frame.

When my turn comes Stabia grabs my balls under my loincloth and says to me: "You see, dirty dog, if you had ejaculated in me the other day you would have been here without you". s balls. You played well by spitting your saliva in my face. Here you are in return". And she spits in my face.

I'm tied up in the same way, facing Marialexia, right against her body. We are glued together, covered with sweat dripping down on our oiled bodies. Our thighs are tied together. I can feel my cock swelling under my loincloth in contact with her little belly.

The trolley is a wide tray that allows two executioners to stand behind each torture victim. Once in place, six slaves are harnessed to the front and the wagon is pulled around the arena to offer the spectacle of our flogging to all.

As the wagon advances under the booing of the crowd, the first lash lacerates my back. Same for Marialexia. Tears of pain immediately flowed down her face. The wagon continues its advance and the blows are added to the blows. Stabia and Ciré use a nine-tailed flagrum, the one that tears the chairs.

Our bodies twist under the blows. Marialexia sticks her tongue in my mouth. My cock swells more and more and stiffens. My masochistic side takes over; each blow generates a friction of our bodies and I like it despite the horrible pain that grips me.

The blood flows over our bruised shoulders and mixes with our oily sweat. I didn't count the blows, I transpose my mind elsewhere. I am in pain but I can't help but hold myself back again and again. At the end of the round of the arena, the blows have stopped. The crowd shouts and cheers the executioners. They give glory to Tiberius.

As for me, I feel that I am leaving in an ecstasy of pleasure and I ejaculate forcefully. With my tail raised under my loincloth, I feel my semen flowing through the thin linen cloth. Marialexia is unconscious.

I am detached and pulled down from the cart. Marialexia is slumped in her ties, blood is running down her back and shoulders, drawing fine gullies that will tint her white loincloth red.

Two guards are holding me up. I am facing the dressing room and the stage where Barbaria and Eulalia are.
As my body wobbles, Stabia tears off my loincloth with a sharp gesture. The cloth is impregnated with sweat, semen and blood. She shows it around: "Look, the traitor Vindexius has managed to ejaculate under the blows, what health, what a great performance. This deserves a reward, a crown". The crowd of notables is hilarious.

Stabia puts on thick leather gloves and comes out of who knows where, a sheaf of thorns. Two braided crowns are thrown in front of my feet. The guards force me to place my feet in the centre. With a confident gesture Stabia lifts them up one after the other along my legs, to the top of my thighs.

Hilare she declares: "Here we are, one near each ball to reward the king of ejaculation". An unpleasant pain is added to that of my flogging. Not satisfied with her work, she wraps the rest of the sheaf around my pelvis; the thorns enter my flesh, and from my lower belly fine streams of blood begin to flow.

On my left, just on the first esplanade at the top of the arena wall stands a young couple, lightly dressed. The young woman's breasts are naked, she has folded the top of her short tunic over her thighs. She is lying on a "triclinium", a sort of sofa, and is watching the show from above the balustrade. A tiara adorns her hair and her wrists are set with gold bracelets. With her left hand she masturbates her companion or husband. Her penis is already of good size and full development. Clearly the spectacle of our suffering is to their liking.

Lucine is her first name. Jason is her companion's first name. Obviously my torment arouses in her an excitement that goes crescendo. She keeps staring at this Vindexius, gladiator now tortured and soon to be crucified.

The guards still keep me standing. I cannot join my legs because of the crowns of thorns. On Stabia's orders a slave wearing a wineskin is standing up to me. A guard pulls my head back while Stabia forces me to open my mouth. Large spurts of wine
sent down my throat to the point where I almost choke. The drink has the same flavour as the one we were given before we entered the arena.

Unable to stand up, the two guards pull me and drag me backwards towards a heavy and massive "decussata" cross; an "X" cross.

Lucine says to Jason: "Look at my love, they are going to nail it on the cross, stuff me from behind, it excites me, you can't tell how much". Taking her doggy-style, Jason, with a strong hip thrust, pushes his dart into her dripping pussy.

Pulling back I am tipped back against the hard, raspy wood. With all their weight the guards press my arms with their knees. I shiver, my breath becomes short. My bruised back hurts, as do the crowns of thorns. Suddenly I feel fear. I tremble. Stabia is standing, busy putting two huge nails through small wooden plates.

Time is stretching, it seems like an eternity to me. I dread the excruciating pain that will soon overtake me. Suddenly it arrives, violent, indescribable. Stabia forcefully knocks down the heavy hammer, driving the nail through my left wrist. A similar pain follows in the right wrist that Ciré is busy nailing with the same vigour. I scream like a beast that is being slaughtered.

Lucine says to Jason: "Yes love, get me high, I'm coming. They nail him! What a beautiful body that twists and turns in pain. I love it, I love it. I'm going to come.

Now I feel the weight of the guards moving on my legs. My feet are on the outside of the woods. Same searing pain. Nails driven through my heels. Both feet at the same time. Crazy with pain, I pull myself up. My bladder gives out. My penis is pointing towards my chest and a long, jerky, almost endless stream of urine comes out of it. I piss myself and it runs down my chest, mixing with my sweat, oil and blood.

Lucine says to Jason: "I am coming, my love. Oh yes, he pisses himself. Nailed to this cross this Vindexius excites me like never before, stuff me again and again, pull my hair back, call me a slut. Yes I am coming Jason, I am yours". Jason and Lucine both go into a terrible trance. My torment has made them both happy.

The heavy cross is then erected. Atrocious pain added by the shock of the two uprights falling into the holes. Vibration of the wedges that the guards push in to hold my cross. My degradation is total. My body torn apart on these woods offers a degrading spectacle.

In the group of conspirators awaiting their fate there is a mixture of fear and excitement.

They will now take care of Marialexia. She has come to her senses and may have suffered from the spectacle of my crucifixion and my torments.

Now it is her turn. But that is another story

Heineudus: This Tiberius did not grant me the honor of dying as a gladiator in the arena, but instead gave me the opportunity to crawl in the dust in front of him or to die on the cross with these alleged conspirators. I chose the cross. As far as I can see I am the only one among my fellow sufferers who was not tortured and who was not given this horrible wine-containing brew. I just hope it stays that way because then I can show everyone how a brave Germanic warrior endures pain and laughs in his enemy's face.

So we’re going to enter the arena in chains and with a mini burlap slave tunic!

We are all to follow each other two by two with, in mind Barbara and Eulalia, the brains of the plot followed by Loxurus and Malina!

I am in fourth row with Nicole just behind Vindexus and Marialexia.

Next come Cathia and Mariacrossa, Roberta and Fataslavia, Fossius and Carlota, Peonia is oddly alone and, bringing up the rear, Cynthia and Rias!

The sun floods the arena and it takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the sudden strong light.

The crowd is large and fanatic and screams as soon as we appear!

Tiberius throne with all his friends in the imperial lodge!

I know almost everyone and many of the people who are there near the tyrant were friends of mine!

In my situation, my friends must now be counted on the fingers of one hand!

Probably for fear of reprisals, they don't know me anymore!

I do not blame them, life is like that and, moreover, it was my choice to participate in this insurrection in order to bring down the tyrant!

It failed but, if I had to do it again, I would do the same.

Encouraged by the lashes of the guards who do not spare their efforts, we therefore parade and pass in front of our crosses which are waiting for us and arrive at the center of the track facing the imperial box.

We are each made to pass in turn under spears so that, symbolically, we accept our defeat as well as our fate.

Our executioners are there waiting for us and tear off our slave tunic directly.

Barbara and Eulalia are taken to a platform and tied to poles!

Their mini loincloth sewn on their pubis hides nothing of their shiny nudity!

They are displayed there so that they can follow all the crucifixions and see how much we will suffer before they are the last to be nailed to their cross.

I’m not even embarrassed to be there, naked or almost in front of all the citizens of Capua, I am right and accept my fate.

Nicole next to me is extremely excited!

For her, the greatest of her fantasies will come true!

She keeps shaking herself, and after a short while, her loincloth slips over her oiled body and gets caught in the chains of her feet.

She looks happy to have gotten rid of that rag and to be able to expose her completely naked body.

Loxurus and Malina have already been stripped of their chains and are standing in front of their cross!

It is with them that the executioners will begin!

It does not drag on, Vindexus and Marialexia join them very quickly and we are also pushed towards the place of our death.

Cathia and Mariacrossa follow us closely.

An eighteenth convict then comes to join us!

Heineudus probably realized his mistake in becoming an executioner and probably said too loudly what he was thinking in a whisper and therefore ends up with a cross reserved among us!

They put him in our procession alongside Peonia who anyway only has eyes for her master Fossius whom she follows very closely as if she were afraid of losing him!

A certain hubbub comes to us from the grandstand!

A man is on his knees in front of Tiberius begging him to spare his daughter!

This is Collapsus, the wine merchant who stooped down to ask for his daughter's pardon!

Tiberius, very haughty, asks him if he wants to go and kiss his daughter one last time before she is crucified!

The man replied in the affirmative, and Tiberius generously called his guards, ordering them to strip Collapsus off and throw him into the arena, which he gave him a cross to accompany his daughter.

A little shocked by the fall of three meters he has just taken, Collapsus is therefore integrated into the group and will be the nineteenth crucified.

The more the number of convicts increases, the more the crowd applauds!

I see men masturbating and skinny women with their hands under their gowns busy to satisfy themselves!

Some others do not hesitate and fornicate at their ease without any embarrassment!

Our performance will undoubtedly turn into a huge orgy in the audience!

The Roman Empire has become a giant brothel where all the citizens are whores!

Oh Rome!

Your leaders are obscene tyrants who are dragging you into a decadence that I will thankfully never experience!

But things are happening, Stabia and Cire have just taken care of Vindexus who is nailed to an X-shaped cross and will now crucify Marialexia!

I guess after that it will be Luxorus and Malina's turn and then it will be us, Nicole and me!

Our end is drawing nearer and nearer.

The gate to the arena opens, the sunlight enters. My eyes have to adapt to the light.

Dressed in a small tunic over our tiny loincloth, we are brought into the arena.

The sound of trumpets, the roaring of the crowds, going to crescendo, as we enter, it is all very familiar to me.

I was used to enter the arena, but as a proud gladiator. Not in chains.

Eulalia and Barbaria are singled out first and brought to the crosses.

Malina and me will follow soon, it looks like.

Underway, we have to pass under a yoke of spears, an ultimate symbol of humiliation, particularly for me.

Our tunics are stripped off, our ordeal will soon begin.

The atmosphere in the arena is completely different than during a gladiator fight! Much more hostile and threatening! I can see the fear in many of my companion’s eyes. Malina looks very anxious.

In Tiberius’ loggia, an orgy is going on. Tiberius is going mad! Collapsus, the father of Mariacrossa, begs for mercy for his daughter! What does Tiberius do? He lets him throw into the arena to get crucified too.

There is not only Collapsus! To my surprise, Heineudus is also brought in as a condemned! It makes me sad for him, since, he seems to have made a honourable choice, but he will pay it with his life in a terrible manner!

Nicole

Finally it's gone!

The chains with which I have been decked out don't bother me, but this ridiculous jute shirt bores me very much!

I already had to put up with this loincloth which, it is true, does not hide much of my anatomy, now they put it on my shoulders, I hope to be quickly rid of it because I absolutely care about myself. showing off completely naked to the public!

Make all these horny guys want to masturbate just by seeing me parading! I'm soaked between my legs just imagining them!

I really am the worst bitches and I am proud of it!

Since the little time that we started our procession, I have already cursed the guards who escort us to answer me with their whips and it worked but this fucking burlap cushioned the blows that I wanted so much .

Roll on the cross and the sorrows it will bring me!

Piralandus is next to me, he looks lost in his thoughts, I blame myself for keeping my masochistic inclinations from him, so we are both going to die next to each other!

Poor man, our motivation must be diametrically opposed but yet the end result will be the same.

I've never been so horny in my life, with their drugs and their fat, I can feel my heart beating in my clit and my pussy flowing between my thighs!

But what is this way of getting us under these spears, yet another of those silly customs of the Romans!

Finally, I see that afterwards we are finally ripped off this shirt which infuriates me! Finally naked or almost, I stand up, shamelessly showing off my proud breasts that point while waiting to offer them the sight of my horny pussy!

Besides, I try to move, to slide my loincloth over my oiled skin!

I feel it move, I tuck my stomach in, spring it back and here is this ridiculous piece of fabric that falls on my feet.

I feel better, finally naked, exposed.

We can't wait for them to finish their ceremonies and take action!

I am dying to find myself nailed to my cross, it is the craziest dream of my life, my ultimate fantasy.

But it really begins, Vindexus and Marialexia are severely whipped before the former gladiator is nailed to his cross.

Then it is with Marialexia that they continue!

I envy them seeing them in pain, I shouldn't have to be tortured a lot for an orgasm to trigger inside me!

A little more patience, it will soon be our turn!

FOSSIUS' PERSPECTIVE
@Peony

With one eye I watched my friend and colleague Vindexus being nailed to his cross, thorns adorning both thighs, blood streaming down his thighs … seeing him thus makes me realise that this really is the end. Marialexia followed him and then Barbaria, my lover from just two nights ago, and her companion Eulalia, were pulled out, stripped, much to the perverse delight of the crowd, and tied to posts so that they could watch the executions in close up detail.

I felt a fist grip my arm – they had picked out Carlotta and I. I felt her fingers touch mine, and I was sure we would feel a stick battering us apart again but at this moment the commotion that was happening at the entrance to Tiberius' enclosure momentarily took the attention away.

It was Collapsus the wine merchant pleading for his daughter's life, but the fact that he was beaten away, and thrown into the arena gave him his answer ... Mariacross was already condemned, as now was he.

Now the attention was back on Carlotta and I. The stick smashed our hands apart as more thorns were brought forth. My arms were held tightly as my erection was taken in hand and a band of angry looking sharp barbs was wrapped tightly around the shaft.

"Nooooooooo!" I cried out, the agony insufferable as the long, sharp thorns dug in to my cock, compounding the agony already caused by the stones and the cut in my hard flesh.

I was left gasping, but blinded by pain, I had not noticed that fingers had been working hard between Carlotta's thighs leaving her smooth lips and mound shining bright, slick with juices.

Trumpets blared and once more the over-sexed crowd cheered as Carlotta and I passed under the gauntlet of raised spears to signify our huimbling captivity.

"Nail him."

The instruction was clear and in just a few short minutes my body was carried upwards onto my cross by a team of 4 men on ladders

In seconds, sharp iron nails were pushed against each wrist and then ...

I arched away from the cross as the hammers fell and nailed me to the wood, my cock still hard and jutting but now also dripping with blood from the thorns.

"Mount the cunt upon him ... and then nail her too!."

The crowd yelled their approval, as their collective desire turned the spectacle into an orgy of lust!

Carlotta cried and writhed and wriggled, but to no avail, because she was easily raised, her legs spread, and her soaking wet open pussy impaled on the shaft of thorns that jutted grotesquely from my body.

Her cry was long and loud, and pitiful as the bastards then nailed her to my cross, facing me, breasts pushed tightly into my chest, her wrists secured through my wrists and our feet nailed together into the harsh wood

Blood poured from our horrific little vignette, my cock embedded deep inside Carlotta body, the thorns now tearing both of our sexual organs apart.

I could see the crowd from out of the corner of my eye. They were mad with blood lust, wild with sexual desire. Fucking amongst themselves, stripping, raping, climaxing and all from the pleasure of watching us being stripped, abused and executed … What has Rome become?

I heard Peonia shout out "I love you Master and you my sister!".

Both Carlotta and I turned our heads as much as we could to gaze down at the beautiful Peonia. Then Carlotta, my thorn-bound and stone-containing cock pushed to the hilt inside her body ripping her insides apart, whispered into my ear

"Now we die together Master, kiss me please ... And then fuck me one last time!"

The care that the old bonesetter came to give me this morning are really exceptional, I hardly suffer any more from my pussy or my ass!

It’s a real miracle!

Fortunately because I believe that without her intervention I would not have been able to put one foot in front of the other.

I, who dreamed of sex, of phenomenal pleasures, will therefore end my short life in suffering, nailed naked to a cross in front of a delirious crowd charmed to see me suffer and die.

We are all chained and dressed, in addition to our mini loincloth, a kind of jute slave shirt!

So I find myself here participating in a macabre procession with recent friends who have all been involved in a plot against the Emperor!

I have absolutely nothing to do with these shenanigans, but I don't want to separate myself from them!

Whether I was crucified for that or for refusing to obey the deceitful Macron doesn't change anything, my fate was mapped out anyway and could only lead me to a cross.

Deep down, I even feel proud to end my days with these people whose only fault was to want justice by overthrowing the tyrant who oppresses the entire Roman Empire.

But I got out of my thoughts by our executioners who tear our shirts off after going under spears!

So here I am almost naked and very excited by what I was made to drink and also because of the product with which they rubbed my breasts and my orifices!

My whole body burns me and the exposure of the most secret parts of my body in full view of all further increases my sensitivity and my desire to endure new sexual assaults despite everything from yesterday!

The two very beautiful women, Barbara and Eulalia, were separated from the group and exhibited on a platform while the ordeal of Vindexus and Marialexia began!

Me, I'm waiting with Piralandus and Nicole and Cathia!

Suddenly, a naked man is propelled down the imperial lodge!

But it's my father!

What happened to him?

Doesn't the cruel Tiberius have enough fresh flesh to drive to the slaughterhouse that he adds my poor father who has always served him well?

I can't stop my tears from falling because I never thought my execution would lead to his!

Perhaps my case will have been pleaded with the emperor?

I suppose it will but I will never know because it is not allowed to come to me!

No doubt injured in his fall, soldiers drag him to the back of our group!

Poor father, he didn't deserve this and I feel guilty about his imminent death.

But time flies and already the following of my companions in misfortune are pulled by the executioners to be executed!

We will all have our turns, it's just a matter of time.

Our crosses await us and, once they hold us, will not let us go,

I will soon be united with one of them, both life and death!

We will never separate again.

o here we are in the last stage which leads us to our cross, to our death!

My big breasts, which have been looking much better since yesterday, and Fataslavia's, barely fit inside the ridiculous burlap shirt they put on our backs!

Chained and encouraged by the whips of the guards, we painfully climb the stairs that lead to the arena!

The noise made by the crowd is deafening and the sun which awaits us at the exit blinds us!

The circus is full, Tibère wanted to celebrate our performances and he did everything in style!

The scorching sand of the arena is surprising compared to the icy stones we have been treading since yesterday!

We pass in front of our crosses, everything is ready, the nails, the hammers with in addition to the hearths filled with hot coals in which metal bars heat up to further torture us after our nailing!

We go under spears and then our executioners wait for us to tear off our shirts and take off our chains!

Now that we are almost naked, the crowd harangues us and insults us, if they could, they would beat us, would put us to death themselves, we, widows of senators, who have always helped as best as possible all those who were in need !

But the recognition of people, it goes through the stomach and through sex and, today, Tiberius fed them and allows them to relax by allowing them all the sexual deviations they desire before offering them suffering. , blood and the death of people on crosses!

Bread and games, whatever the Roman plebs desire, regardless of the victims as long as the spectacle is up to par!

I am ready now to face them and show them with what courage a true Roman patrician will face death.

Besides, I have the impression that it will not be just us who will decorate the crosses today because, in fact, there are a lot more crosses than we are condemned!

Here is a naked man who has just been thrown from the imperial box, an additional crucified!

But I know him, he's collapsus, the wine merchant, Mariacrossa's father!

Since they are going to crucify the girl, as long as her father is accompanying him, Tiberius is really a bastard and this cheering crowd disgusts me!

But the serious things seem to begin, after having chained Barbara and Eulalia on a platform, the executioners seized Vindexus and Marialexia who receive a severe flogging before being directed towards their cross!

For Vindexus, it is on an X-shaped cross that he will end his days!

They didn't need much time and there it was, nailed, ready to be trained!

Marilexia will follow and then… Probably Loxurus!

Each crucified will bring us closer to our death each time!

I hope that I can remain dignified until the end and bring honor to my late husband, whom I will soon be joining.

(Thank you Piraland, so loving this)

It is in chains and with a little slave's burlap shirt that we enter the arena!

The crowd is raving!

Already excited by the gladiatorial fights that have preceded us, this crowd wants more blood, more deaths!

Alas, the blood that will shed now and the future dead are us!

What they've made to drink and the fats that they applied to my nipples and on and in my pussy and my anus are working me,

I feel that my vagina is filled with insects that do not stop to travel inside me!

In addition, I feel that my clitoris is out of its hiding place and points out of my intimate lips which are, too, terribly excited!

In short, I shoot everywhere and the sun that I was deprived of yesterday blinds me and also increases the heat that emanates from my whole body!

I'm right behind Piralandus and Nicole whose asses keep wiggling!

Knowing her and having received the same drugs as me, she must be hotter than the lava coming out of vesuvius!

Beside me, little Mariacrossa has not said a word since we started!

It is true that she finds herself in our company somewhat by accident, she was looking for sex and is going to find death!

But here we are, one after the other, under spears as a sign of submission to the tyrant!

Directly afterwards, our shirts are ripped off and our chains removed!

Here I am practically naked in front of the crowd, dressed only in this tiny piece of fabric that hides nothing!

I see that Barbara and Eulalia have been tied to poles on a platform are they going to be whipped, I don't know!

We will see !

Nicole, in front of me, has already managed to get rid of her loincloth and proudly displays herself completely naked!

She really is the worst bitch I have ever met, exhibitionist, masochist!

She is truly unique!

Mariacrossa is in tears, the man who has just been thrown naked in the arena from the imperial box is none other than her father who will surely have wanted to defend her!

I would like to be able to console her but unfortunately I can not do anything because the guards keep watch and are very quick to use their whip!

The first that the executioners will take care of are Vindexus and Marialexia who first take a mobile flogging on a cart so that everyone can see them suffer!

Now they are nailing Vindexus to his cross, his cries are drowned out by the sounds of the crowd, but personally they are resounding in my ears because the suffering he is experiencing at the moment will be mine in no time.

There is nothing more to do, today is my last!

Marialexia, having regained consciousness, witnessed the horrible crucifixion of Vindexius, with whom she is madly in love. She cries in silence as she hears the cries of suffering from her lover, whom the executioners are busy crucifying.

The body of this man who knew so well how to make her come was twisting on his X-shaped cross. Even in the posture of the crucified man she finds him charming. Marialexia would have liked to be crucified against him, but the executioners decided otherwise.

Once released from the whipping straitjacket, two guards push her as far as Vindexius. "Look, you bitch, your male is no longer hard for the time being". A guard grabs her hair and pushes her head up to the level of her lover's tail.
"Suck! Suck, they say! Quickly! or I'll cut off his dirty traitor cock". She swallows the whole of this sex that hangs down, scratching her face against the thorns that surround the top of Vindexius' thighs.

When the penis begins to harden, the guard pulls his head back while laughing. "You'd be too good to make him come again.

Marialexia is set back, facing the cross. Forced to kneel down, the two guards pull her arms back so that her chest is well exposed to the sight of Vindexius.

Stabia arrives carrying a nine-tailed "flagrum". She stands behind the unfortunate woman and, knocking over her head, aims at her chest causing bloody streaks on the chest of the tortured woman.

Having applied ten lashes to her, she cast a sadistic glance at the crucified man and heads for a nearby brazier. She returns with a reddened iron pliers in her hands. In front of the crucified and impotent lover, she places the instrument of torture on the unfortunate woman's bloodied left breast and closes the two pincers.

Marialexia, after uttering an atrocious cry of suffering, loses consciousness again. A guard throws the contents of a bucket of water in her face.

The cruel Stabia says to Vindexius: "Look at her one last time", then nods her head and orders the guards to take her away.

The beautiful young woman is dragged towards her cross, out of sight of her lover. The job is done at once. In front of a delighted and lecherous audience, her little blood-stained loincloth is torn off and thrown into the gallery.

He makes the happiness of a big vicious man in the first row who quickly seizes it and places it under his tunic before avidly watching the rest of the show.

Marialexia is lying on the wood of suffering. The two guards hold her arms against the beam. With a lively and assured gesture Stabia drives the first nail into her right wrist. The unfortunate woman screams in pain and rears up on the cross. The second wrist suffers the same fate.

The cross is hoisted up with the ropes and the vertical wood is lowered into the hole.
The guards then place Marialexia's feet on either side of the wood where they are nailed by the heels.

The fat pig who has taken the loincloth shakes. Visibly it giggles and masturbates vigorously in the linen of the tortured woman.

Vindexius and Marialexia were the first to be crucified but now in the arena other cries of suffering are beginning to be heard. They are all going to die, without exception.

The agony will be long. In his imperial lodge, Tiberius revels in the spectacle and, in his crazy mind, mentally chooses the notables who will have the honour and privilege of descending into the arena to inflict the death of their choice on the crucified who will be attributed to them.

But that's for later, in the late afternoon. Let's look at the rest of the show first.

Vindexius and Marialexia got crucified first.
I never had seen a crucifixion from nearby. Quite impressive and frightening! And strangely exciting too!
Watching it, has a paralysing effect, taking away all thoughts and all sense of defiance.
Facing an opponent in a gladiator fight made my adrenaline rush, and made me alert!
Seeing the pain of a crucified also creates a rush, but this one makes me stunned.
Knowing this is going to happen to me next!
It clearly has the same effect on Malina.

Time seems to be slowing down, coming to a halt. The cries of the crowd seem far away!
I tremble. I hope no one notices it.

CARLOTTA'S PERSPECTIVE

I thought the agony would be unbearable, and of course if I was completely lucid and not naturally anaesthetised, it would be. I was nailed to a wooden cross, naked and in a very public place. But in truth I was nailed to Fossius, my lover, my Master and my friend. Large iron spikes had been hammered through each of my wrists from the back, shattering the bones and the nerves, to pass through Fossius and into the wood. The appalling act had been repeated at my feet, where, what I assumed was an even larger spike, had been hammered through my ankles and his, into the wood.

Before that I had been raised up, my thighs spread and my body impaled upon Fossius’ thorn adorned erection. Those angry, vicious barbs had already coated his mid-section with blood and I could feel the warm, wet, red rivulets of life now leaving my body too as I sank down upon him.

The pain was of course, initially overwhelming, and I cried out my agony for all to hear. The response I received told me of the perverted lust that pervaded within the crowd, but then I lost all thought of them.

As the body’s natural defences came to my mental rescue, I looked into the face of my Master.

“Kiss me,” I had said, before pleading with him to “fuck me” one last time.

Without words he obliged on both fronts. As his lips met mine, I felt him move, as much as the thorns would allow, inside my body. I writhed and squirmed to help him, but we couldn’t manoeuvre properly, and so, despite our intent, these final moments remained without a conjugal end.

Then the fire exploded and the crowd cheered. From the conjoined position that Fossius and I were in, it was my back that was exposed, the wounded, cut and scrambled mess of flesh that the scourge had created. But it was that same appalling human canvas that was now being flogged hard from the guard just below our elevated position.

Time after time he opened the flesh again, as the lifeblood ran freely away from me. I yelled and pulled, pushed and cried … and writhed some more upon Fossius’ tortured cock.

Now the agony returned. Now our fate was truly made real, and how the crowd cheered!

Our turn to Nicole and me has arrived!

I don't know what sauce we're going to be eaten in, but Nicole is hoping it will be very spicy!

It is the two Romans Covida and Coronavirus who are leading us towards our crosses!

Seeing their smiles, I can tell we're going to have a bad quarter of an hour!

Seeing that Nicole has already got rid of her loincloth herself, Covida tears mine off!

So here we are naked at the feet of our two crosses at the mercy of these two sadists!

They decided to nail us and then proceed to our tortures!

It is Nicole who is held first on a classic T-cross but with an additional beam so that they can nail her feet wide apart so that her pussy is easily accessible!

It was her left wrist that was the first to be pierced by a nail of an impressive size!

She is screaming in pain because the action is too fast for her to enjoy!

Then comes the other wrist and then her feet still in a terrible pain not transformed into pleasure!

It is now an integral part of his cross which is immediately erected and stabilized.

Now it's up to me to be attached to my cross, which is exactly the same as Nicole's!

The first nail that my executioners drives into the wood, obviously passing through my wrist, makes me cry like a beast!

Every time the hammer falls on the head of the nail, it feels like my whole body is pierced by this metal point!

But it's done quickly and my left arm will never come off my patibulum again!

Then it's the turn of my other wrist which is also quickly nailed in similar pain!

Seizing my left foot, they position it on the bottom beam and place the nail on top that will hold it permanently!

The pain I had felt on my wrists was insignificant compared to the pain I am experiencing now!

I really feel like my foot is crushed and all my bones are crushed at the same time!

I scream, pitch up, kick with my other leg but my torturers don't care and continue their work until the nail head is against my skin and my foot secure!

I don't have the strength to scream anymore when they attempt to do the same to my other foot!

I almost faint as the pain is so intense but, oddly enough, it calms down a bit as soon as everything is in place!

Then come the moment when my cross is erected, quickly and well with a new peak of pain when the foot of my cross falls into the hole in the ground ready to welcome it!

I'm glad they left me for a while so they could go back and take care of Nicole!

Covida grabs a reddened pliers from a brazier and, without hesitation, grabs the end of one breast, pulls it out, then does the same with the other!

The smell of burnt flesh reaches my nostrils, especially as the sadist doesn't hesitate to rub her pincers against the skin of Nicole's stomach!

I have no idea if the screams she utters are caused by pain or pleasure!

The two executioners then come back to me and ask me ironically if I feel good on my cross?

I obviously do not answer, prostrate, suffering the martyr!

They then tell me that they are going to relieve me and put a dildo resembling a horn of about thirty centimeters through a hole in the stipe of my cross and make sure to insert it into my anus!

By entering me, this object tears my rectum causing me new pain.

And your cock, it's been well since yesterday, she adds, grabbing it for me! the doping products that I received in me and on me added to this contact causes me to have a direct erection.

She goes on to tell me that she is going to make me cum for the last time in my life!

She kneads my balls and doesn't hesitate to take my cock in her mouth!

She's good, the bitch, because I can't hold back for long!

She just has time to pull back when powerful jets of cum squirt from my cock!

She then goes into a small box placed there and comes back with a spool of very fine thread!

Grabbing my scrotum, she circles it at its base with this sharp thread that she squeezes more than she would for a tourniquet!

I can feel this thread seep into my skin and start to cut it.

The suffering emanating from my lower abdomen is unbearable!

I can feel blood flowing between my thighs as she continues to tighten the thread!

I foresee the moment when my testicles will detach from me!

And it happens, so here I am castrated in pain!

She displays her trophy by showing it well to the audience who applauds,

She screams, who wants senator balls, it seems that it brings good luck and throws my testicles in the crowd!

Then she directly applies a white-heated bar to cauterize my wound and prevent me from draining my blood.

This extra pain is too much and I passed out.

Back
Top Bottom