The cruel pleasures of Capua

Go to CruxDreams.com
Suddenly, there was all terror round us. Like Eulalia and Barbaria, I was forced to watch, how my companions got crucified one after another. Then, Tiberius did a dirty trick to ‘upgrade’ the spectacle. In a lottery, he let draw some twenty ‘winners’…. to stuff the show. Twenty onlookers, innocent men and women, were stripped and crucified.

In between the turmoil, Stabia pointed at me :

“Crucify him with the plebs! That’s where he belongs!”

I was grabbed, my loincloth was torn off, and I got nailed among the plebs. It was a horrible experience, and despite I tried to resist, I could not withhold myself of shouting of pain. Immediately after the nailing, my cross was raised.

Then, the nailed Malina. It happened behind me, I could hardly see what was going on, but her screaming was unbearable to me.

I did not care getting crucified with common people, but for Malina, a daughter of a senator, it was one more humiliation. Her cross was standing behind me. I could not communicate with her anymore. And the whole place was full of moaning, crying of pain and cursing Tiberius. The plebs and us had been nailed simply, without any sedile, so our primary concern was ‘dancing’ on the cross, in painful attempts to stand on the nails, for allowing us to take breath. Me, with a constantly erect cock, because of the stuff they had given us to drink, a cause of mockery by the guards ("nice sword, gladiator!") and the onlookers.

It was all exhausting, terrifying. Sweating, trembling, we kept moving, while ahead of us, the other accused conspirators were the subject of the sadism of Stabia and her team.

(Mariacrossa)

I know that my position on my cross is unusual but I wonder if, in the end, it is not less tiring and wearing than a traditional position!

My suffering is nevertheless significant and continuous and, moreover, it is in my head that everything is happening!

I have just witnessed the death of my father, whose already sick heart could not bear his crucifixion!

I am happy for him because, in this way, his ordeal will not have lasted very long and as we are all destined on our crosses to die, as much as it is as quickly as possible to shorten the atrocious suffering that the cross can bring us .

I can't see much of what is happening behind my back but I just heard Cathia, my neighbor from the cross howling in a bestial way and then not making a sound as if she had been gagged!

One thing seems to me more than certain, our torturers have resumed their abuses and I should therefore expect to become their target soon enough!

Sure enough, I feel rough fingers searching my pussy and anus!

The warmth of these digging fingers is now replaced by the sensation of a metallic object being pushed into my rectum!

I must say that it is relatively pleasant this mysterious object which sinks little by little in my intestines!

But what, that's enough, do not go any further !

It starts to hurt me, it even becomes downright painful and it does not stop and continues its penetration!

I scream because I feel my intestines tearing and blood squirting from my rectum!

It gets horrible because the thrust of the object has been suspended and hammer blows continue to drive this painful object inside me!

It’s horrible and I can feel this metal bar going through my stomach now, pushing its way, spreading or destroying my organs!

My screams must surely be heard beyond the walls of the circus so much I scream this unimaginable pain!

It seems to me that my right breast is moving on its own as if it were animated from within when all of a sudden the head of my invader pierces my skin just above my breast and continues to rise to the height of my face !

So I just got impaled and now my pain is even more severe inside me than on my skin and where nails pierce my skin!

My life will probably end in pain soon!

Dad, I will join you soon, I hope you have forgiven my mistakes!

I don't care if I die, but I regret having dragged you in my wake!

I suffer too much, keenly that death comes to free me.

Punishment of Malinas and Rias:

Almost all the conspirators and assimilated as such are now awaiting death on their cross. The two innocent bystanders remain, having become collateral victims. Malinas and Rias were in the wrong place at the wrong time. No matter, they will suffer the same fate as the others.

Strangely, flogging is not applied to them. Malinas is the first; she is stripped of her little loincloth and directly placed on an "X" cross, like Vindexius.

Its limbs are quickly nailed down. Cries of pain and despair. The cross is erected. Malinas is now well quartered. The one who so loved to masturbate frantically during gladiatorial battles is twisting all over his cross.

Now it is Rias' turn. She does not put up any resistance and seems totally alien to what is intended for her; an "X" cross like Malinas. A small fantasy of the executioners, once nailed to the woods of suffering it will be placed upside down.

His loincloth having not been torn off before the cross was put on, he now hangs on his belly, revealing his pussy for all to see. She cries in silence after the horrible cries that came out of her throat as the nails penetrated her flesh.

It is the former gladiator Soutmanus who is now approaching. He holds the horrible whip in his hand; the cat with nine tails, the "flagrum" with jacks and lead balls.

It is Malinas, with his body intact, who will be the first to suffer his unleashing of violence and sadism. With a succession of blows, he lacerates the poor girl's chest, belly and thighs. Malinas screams and writhes in pain, not knowing how to escape this terrifying ordeal. She finally lost consciousness. Her body is nothing but a bloody human wreck.

Soutmanius is much applauded by the crowd during his action. Notables and plebians alike enjoy this kind of spectacle and, in concert, they sing praises to the glory of Tiberius.

The former gladiator is now standing facing the cross on which Rias is quartered with his head to the ground. With the same spirit he undertakes a violent flogging of his inner thighs, pussy and belly. The blood flows and floods the chest and face of the pretty Rias. She also loses consciousness.

Strangely, in the general indifference, a small squirrel climbs the cross of rias settles on the top of one of the two uprights. While observing the bloody sex he peacefully nibbles his nuts. No one cares and neither does he.

Punishment of Malinas and Rias:

Almost all the conspirators and assimilated as such are now awaiting death on their cross. The two innocent bystanders remain, having become collateral victims. Malinas and Rias were in the wrong place at the wrong time. No matter, they will suffer the same fate as the others.

Strangely, flogging is not applied to them. Malinas is the first; she is stripped of her little loincloth and directly placed on an "X" cross, like Vindexius.

Its limbs are quickly nailed down. Cries of pain and despair. The cross is erected. Malinas is now well quartered. The one who so loved to masturbate frantically during gladiatorial battles is twisting all over his cross.

Now it is Rias' turn. She does not put up any resistance and seems totally alien to what is intended for her; an "X" cross like Malinas. A small fantasy of the executioners, once nailed to the woods of suffering it will be placed upside down.

His loincloth having not been torn off before the cross was put on, he now hangs on his belly, revealing his pussy for all to see. She cries in silence after the horrible cries that came out of her throat as the nails penetrated her flesh.

It is the former gladiator Soutmanus who is now approaching. He holds the horrible whip in his hand; the cat with nine tails, the "flagrum" with jacks and lead balls.

It is Malinas, with his body intact, who will be the first to suffer his unleashing of violence and sadism. With a succession of blows, he lacerates the poor girl's chest, belly and thighs. Malinas screams and writhes in pain, not knowing how to escape this terrifying ordeal. She finally lost consciousness. Her body is nothing but a bloody human wreck.

Soutmanius is much applauded by the crowd during his action. Notables and plebians alike enjoy this kind of spectacle and, in concert, they sing praises to the glory of Tiberius.

The former gladiator is now standing facing the cross on which Rias is quartered with his head to the ground. With the same spirit he undertakes a violent flogging of his inner thighs, pussy and belly. The blood flows and floods the chest and face of the pretty Rias. She also loses consciousness.

Strangely, in the general indifference, a small squirrel climbs the cross of rias settles on the top of one of the two uprights. While observing the bloody sex he peacefully nibbles his nuts. No one cares and neither does he.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I apologise because I made a small casting mistake; I am talking about Cynthia and Rias and not Malinas and Rias.
My apologies again.

(Covida)

While the crucifixion of Cynthia and Rias is finalized, Stabia, Beata and I are discussing to consider resolving the fate of the conspiratorial thinkers Barbara and Eulalia!

From the start, the only visible reaction in them was tears streaming down their cheeks as all their friends were all crucified and cruelly tortured!

We decided that they were going to be crucified without a cross!

Their wrists and ankles will therefore be nailed to parallel posts so that their arms and legs are as wide apart as possible and all parts of their body are always fully accessible!

Lifted as if it were a piece of straw by Coronavirus, Barbara feels her left wrist pressed against the beam and, directly, the point of a nail is positioned and immediately a hammer strike and the nail pierces her wrist and secure it to the beam!

Her other arm is immediately pulled over the other beam and just as quickly fixed!

I love to see my victim suffer and scream in this position, hanging by the wrists!

But I wouldn't want her to squeal like that and her two feet are just as quickly connected by two other metal spikes!

Despite the mini loincloth which is always sewn on her pubis, her closely shaved pussy is clearly visible and totally accessible!

I couldn't resist and inserted a finger into her vagina while pinching her aroused and erect clitoris from the drugs she had been made to ingest!

With a sudden gesture, I ripped off her loincloth, tearing it a bit and running blood that dripped between her thighs!

During this time, the same fate was reserved for Eulalia to whom I will also feel the pussy and tear off her loincloth!

So here they are offered naked to the public and to us who will have fun at their expense!

We first offer their bodies to our male colleagues who hurry to take advantage of the windfall and rape them each in turn and some even together, the anus of the two women being as accessible as their pussy!

That will be the last opportunities for them to enjoy life because, immediately after, we take action.

Armed with our razor sharp knives, Coronavirus and I are going to take care of Barbara!

I start to cut the skin around her neck thus determining a circumference!

I continue by cutting the skin from her neck to her shoulders where I also trace the same geometric figure through her armpits where I open the skin to her thighs!

She keeps screaming and distracts me to the point that I have her gagged by a guard!

I resume my work and, while my accomplice does the same thing behind his back, I carefully start to tear off her skin inch by inch!

Blood is flowing all over Barbara's body, who is ready to pass out but is kept alive thanks to the drugs she was given!

My work is progressing well and I draw bloody circles around Barbara's areolas because I want to leave them in place!

So I continue and after the breasts, it's her stomach that is stripped of her skin!

I now come to her mound of venus and stop at the edge of her pussy where her still excited clit is pointing!

On the back of her body, Coronavirus also ended up stopping at the edge of his thighs!

We now cut off all the hanging skins and throw a few buckets of water at her over her bloody body, more naked than naked!

I rejoice because her pain seems unimaginable!

The others also ended with Eulalia!

So now we are exposing these two traitors who no longer have skin on their bodies except for their limbs and heads!

It seems to please Tiberius and everyone around him who keep applauding!

It is true that by the dancing torchlight, the spectacle is impressive.

I, Vindexius, once a brilliant gladiator, am now only half a human rag on this X-shaped cross. My buttocks rest on a sedile, which has the effect of lengthening my agony.

Seeing only the wall of the esplanade that surrounds the arena, I see nothing of the spectacle of suffering of my friends, I heard their cries.

I heard the sound of the heavy hammers pounding on the nails, the dull sound of the wood resonating under the blows, the clattering of the whips on the suspended bodies, the screams of pain, the sadistic cries of the guards and executioners. From my cross I see the jubilation and joy that reigns in the stands, the people who enjoy our torments.

I am animated by the sole desire to end it all; may death quickly come and take me in its arms. No more suffering!

The sun slowly begins to descend into the sky. I am covered with a mixture of oil, sweat, blood and dried urine. In a state of total debasement.

Tiberius has decided to end it slowly. Carefully chosen notables and plebs are invited to go to the sand of the arena, to designate whom they wish to make suffer one last time before giving death.
From my position I notice that on the esplanade of the arena the couple, who were making passionate love at the sight of my crucifixion, get up and walk towards the imperial lodge.

Suddenly this couple appears before me. Jason and Lucine. He is a young centurion with a promising future, she is the daughter of a prominent consul who is part of the first intimate circle of Tiberius.

He is only dressed in a leather loincloth and Lucine wears a thin and very short tunic revealing a pretty pair of breasts. Hand in hand they stand before my cross. They are drunk.

"We chose you because you made us enjoy ourselves when you were crucified. Tiberius, in his great goodness, granted us the right to dispose of you. We are going to put an end to your suffering. But to thank you for this beautiful spectacle, I have decided to make you come one last time, then Jason will kill you".

Being careful not to hurt herself with the thorns of the crowns that surround my thighs, she grabs my cock, caresses it delicately, spits in her hand and begins a slow masturbation.

"Too dirty for me to suck you" she says to me in a burst of laughter.

Even though my whole body is stuck in pain, I still have a burst of vigour, probably due to the euphoric drink we drank before.

Slowly, very slowly she continues her gesture in front of her hilarious companion. The latter calls out to the crowd in the stands. "Look at this rebel dog still manages to get a club".

The front rows openly mock my beginner's erection while Lucine moistens her hand again by spitting in it. After a lot of work on my tail, it reaches its maximum stiffness.

Lucine really knows how to do it. Now she runs her hand along the whole length of my shaft, pinching my glans to delay my ejaculation.

My eyes are getting blurred. I can now taste the ultimate enjoyment before death. What a delectable horror.
Lucine is in front of me. She is really pretty; a beautiful young woman at the dawn of adulthood. Feeling me coming, she places her tits at the height of my cock.

It's in an indescribable explosion that I ejaculate all the sperm still contained in my balls. The jerky jet stains her breasts.

Suddenly taking her hand away she shouts to Jason "This rebel scum dared to stain my breasts. Punish this man Jason. Give me his balls. »

Jason pulls a thin cutlass out of his loincloth, comes close to me and, with a sharp, sharp gesture, cuts my balls off. A pain that adds to the existing pain. I suffocate. Let's get it over with.

He throws the bloody trophy into the hands of Lucine who, hilariously, shows it off to the delirious crowd.

After having pushed his companion aside, Jason steps back to the arena wall, asks for a guard to give him his heavy javelin. He grabs the javelin, takes a run-up and throws the death-dealing device forcefully in my direction.

The javelin sticks in the centre of my chest, pierces me and then drives into the wood of my cross. Nailed like a common insect.

Death is there; directly behind the black veil that carries away my gaze and my last breath. Death is beautiful and it leads me on the path to infinite eternal peace.

My suffering on my cross is unimaginable!

Also, with broken legs, I am no longer able to push on my feet to get the oxygen my body needs!

Right next to me, Nicole is also dying in pain that no longer makes her and will never make her cum again!

I find it hard to concentrate in order to hear everything that is going on around me but I still realize that the villainous Tiberius has just made a decision!

He has just selected people around him in order to descend into the arena and give us the killing blow that we all hope for, tired of the ordeal we endure!

I see a woman in her prime coming towards me with a legionary!

I recognize her, it is Camilla, the wife of a senator who was my friend before these last days and with whom we had organized very pleasant orgies during which I had the pleasure of penetrating his wife on several occasions and through all its orifices!

I still see her completely surrender to my caresses before thanking me for the pleasure I gave her!

She had fallen in love with me and wanted to leave her husband but I refused and since then she hates me even more than she loved me!

“So, Pira! You recognize me ? I volunteered to finish you off and I admit that my pussy is dripping so much that makes me happy! "

She then takes her beautiful breasts out of her toga and shows it to me, saying:

“Do you remember my breasts? Remember how I loved to masturbate your cock between them until you cum all over my face and into my open mouth which was just waiting for you! And my pussy in which your cock felt so good! Take a good look at her! You didn't want it anymore and cowardly let me down! I haven't forgotten any of this and hate you more and more! I see you've already cut your balls! I wish I could have done it myself, but your cock is left! "

She then grabs my obviously soft cock, pulls it, holds it out and, seizing the sword of the legionnaire that accompanies her, slices it just at the base!

"I loved taking it in my mouth, sucking it but it's in my dog's mouth that it will end up! "

My blood flows from this new wound as she, eyes filled with hatred, thrust the sword into me where, so recently, my genitals were!

It should make me suffer even more, make me scream but I'm so close to death that I rather appreciate what it just put me through!

I would like to answer her, tell her that I don't even blame her but no sound comes out of my mouth anymore!

I can’t hear the clamor of the crowd anymore either, I’m like on a cloud!

Although night has fallen, I see the sun!

A blazing sun that suddenly goes out!

I am in the most complete darkness, I am no longer in pain, I feel good, I am dying.

I have always enjoyed suffering especially when receiving lashes, my breasts have taken hundreds of them and are already badly damaged but nothing compares to how I feel today!

Fataslavia and I are known to be very resilient but here is too much!

I really believe that my breasts will tear out as the load put on them is heavy!

In addition, it is my arms and especially my nailed wrists that hold these buckets of sand in addition to my weight!

My breathing is almost zero and I am slowly but surely suffocating myself!

I really didn't think my friend and I were going to die like this, slowly and in such pain!

Two men come towards us in their senator's gowns, they are former adversaries of my husband who are among those who led him to commit suicide!

I hate them as much as they hate me because they know that I promised to avenge myself on them!

Unfortunately, with the help of this madman of Tiberius, this day is a great day for them, a day of victory!

It is Caius Albertus, the more deceitful of the two who is coming towards me!

He obviously insults me by calling me a bitch, a fat whore while pressing down on the buckets of sand which are still heavier!

I stare him in the eyes, challenge him, show him that my unpleasant position, my hatred towards him is still present!

He runs his hand between my thighs and, noting that I am soaked, tells me that my venom is definitely coming out everywhere!

He insists, claws me between the legs, pinches my private lips and clitoris!

I take this moment to free my bladder and water it thoroughly!

He then pulls back, grabs a sword and tells me he's going to relieve me of the weight of the burden hanging from my tits!

Unfortunately for me, it is not the chains that he breaks but, placing the sharp sword on my breasts behind the leather collar, he slices them off one after the other!

This less weight, I can sit up and breathe despite the searing pain I am experiencing!

He laughs as he looks at me and I can't help but spit as much mushy saliva right in his face as I can!

This is too much for him and he thrusts his sword into my stomach just above the navel and moves it up and down, opening my body where my intestines escape!

I look at Fataslavia who has just suffered the same abuse as me, give her a forced smile as if to say goodbye to her and feel my heart beat for the last time!

It’s the end of me.

( Thank you so much for this Piraland)

I really wonder how come I'm still alive with this stake running through my body!

I lost a lot of blood but probably not enough to die!

In addition, the rounded head of my pal rather spread my organs without destroying them rather than crossing them!

No, it must really be a miracle because my breathing is now reduced to its simplest expression because I really do not know how to move on my cross!

In addition, I hardly suffer any more, I must have reached such a level of suffering that I no longer feel anything!

I hear voices at the foot of my cross!

A couple is chatting and I understand they are wondering how they are going to send me to the other world!

I feel someone grab my pal which comes out of my vagina and slides it inside me waking up my pain by shaking me!

The feeling of this metal bar moving in me is very unpleasant!

I see the point go up and down but never enough to allow me to close my mouth or move my head!

What are they waiting for to deliver the fatal blow to me, the one I look forward to!

These people who awkwardly play with my martyred body are not executioners but I still feel one of them, probably a woman because I feel her fingernails are long enough, pinching my clitoris!

Pinching it is saying something because it's really pulling it away from me that she's trying to do!

I wish I could scream, but I can't anymore, when I feel my clit separate from me and stay between her fingers!

But this pain is no more than anecdotal compared to what I have already suffered!

Now I feel a cold metallic instrument on my stomach and under my left breast!

It's a sword so I can feel the point ready to rip my skin!

“I'm sorry,”

a female voice told me, but if I don't kill you, I might suffer the same fate as you!

Here they apologize because they are going to kill me!

Go ahead, push with all your might on this sword that it will come and pierce my heart!

I can feel her hesitating until she asks the man accompanying her for help!

This is it, now is the time!

I feel the sword penetrate me almost without any pain!

It moves inside me, reaches my heart and suddenly pierces it!

This is the end, I'm dying, I feel my body suddenly slack! It's like I'm ...

Heineudus:

The pain is unbearable, I don't know how long I can take it without shouting. This eternal getting up to be able to breathe and then when the pain in my legs becomes

unbearable I have to let myself down again, which means I am hanging on my arms and can no longer breathe. Two young Praetorians approach me. You should torture me a

little more. The first one begins to stab me in the thigh with his sword. I try to provoke the young men and claim they are weaklings and cowards who cannot even handle a

spear. One of the two looks like he's about to explode with anger. "You traitor, you weakling, I'll prove to you that I can handle the spear. He hurls his spear and I think he

aimed well, right at my chest. The spear seems to pierce right through my heart. I see a bright one Tunnel of light before my eyes, all pain is gone, I'm dead.

The sun burns on our bodies. In the arena, there is no wind circulation, and heath reflecting from the marble walls and the sand creates muggy conditions.

The crucified plebeians, innocent people who had the bad luck to be in the stands, and having drawn a ‘prize’ in Tiberius’ imperial lottery. They won a role as ‘extra’ in the spectacle. Now of course, they were in the arena to enjoy the suffering of my companions and me, attracted by the Tiberius propaganda. Even then, they did not deserve this. They now know what a promise of Tiberius is worth, and I hope, their grim fate will at least make other people realise what a mad tyrant de emperor is!

Under the heath, the constant moving on the cross takes its toll. Some of the crucified plebeians have already passed out, and will die soon, by lack of breath. The shouting and cursing slowly silences, as they get exhausted. But I am afraid, my condition as a gladiator will keep me struggling much longer.

I wished I could see Malina. I don not hear her voice anymore! I wonder how she is doing. Maybe she has also lost consciousness already, and her agony is ending, which is, after all, the best, in these cruel circumstances.

Nicole
I really can't take it anymore, I'm really exhausted!

My arms and legs are crippled with cramps and my nailed wrists and feet are burning as if they were in a glowing brazier!

My broken legs don't support me anymore and I can hardly breathe!

My vagina, both inside and out, is completely charred and so is my anus!

I'm not even talking about my chest which, although completely amputated, still makes me suffer as if it is still busy torturing it!

If I struggle a little longer to survive, it's instinctive because I don't have the will to fight anymore!

I just wait for one thing, to die and as soon as possible!

I don't know if the other crucified people got to the same point as me, but I guess none of them should have high morale because we are all doomed to die sooner or later!

Piralandus, my master, has just received a visit from a woman I have seen before!

Underneath her air of an honest woman, she is a famous slut who asks only to suck cocks before welcoming them inside her!

I have seen her at work during orgies and know very well that she has never given way to another!

I don't know what she's telling Pira but I guess it's not pitying him that she's doing!

Here she shows him her breasts and pussy and…

No, she can't!

She just sliced off his cock and then stuck a sword between her thighs!

Basically, why not?

It will be his last suffering, he cannot survive such a blow!

Indeed, I see him arching before his head falls on his chest!

It's over for him and I hope to follow him soon.

It's an elderly man who just walked up in front of me!

He has a cane and takes great pleasure in using it to kick my broken legs!

Every time he touches me and although his punches are not very deep, I feel like he's breaking them again!

He now removes the cooled bar that had remained in my vagina and penetrates this rod in me trying to penetrate me as deeply as possible!

My only reaction to this brutal penetration is a jet of urine, my bladder has just emptied suddenly!

I feel like he didn't like it and, standing on a piece of beam, pulls my head back by the hair and, showing me a sword, cuts my carotids once!

My blood is spurting, it’s the end of me, death is here!

Finally she came to take me!

I don't even suffer anymore, I rather feel like I am falling asleep, definitely!

“Well, Loxurus! Isn’t it time to demand mercy to the great Tiberius? Just raise your right hand!”

Its Stabia challenging me.

I am too exhausted to reply. Let her go to hell!

“Unfortunately for you, Malina is not in his loggia to give you thumbs up! She cannot, since her thumbs are clasped in her fists! An unfortunate side effect of nailing her wrists, as you noticed too! What do you do now!?”

All I can do is shake my head.

“Your choice! If you want to keep suffering, no problem for me! I have to deal with really important people! No time to waste to a miserable gladiator and his girlfriend!” And she goes on to the torture scene!

(Mariacrossa)

In this ridiculous position where I am on my cross, I am only waiting for the liberation that only death can grant me!

And to think that I only wanted to escape this obsession with Macron while letting my body exhilarate, which required caresses and not torture!

As a result, I spent memorable evenings and nights with decent people for whom sex was a blast before finding myself nailed naked to a cross, my body crossed by a pal that slowly and very painfully kills me!

The pal combined with the cross, I really hit the jackpot, I was really favored!

The pain I feel now is unlike any other, I am really in hell before I die!

My father was “lucky” not to have too long to endure his tortures and my dearest desire is to find him.

Everything jostles in my head, I relive all my life in a few moments!

I see these moments of pleasure and, despite my position and my suffering, I feel my vagina overflowing with love juice and my clitoris burn me!

I hear a voice speaking softly to me!

I recognize it, it's my cousin Claudia's!

“Maria, it's Claudia, I'm here with Marcus, my husband! We have volunteered with the tyrant to come and give you the « coup de grace! » I know I can't save you anymore, but the reason I'm here is to help you die in the quickest and most enjoyable way possible! “

Indeed, it's no longer about rescue and, deep down, I'm happy that she's sending me to the other world!

It was with her that I discovered when we were still a teenager that I appreciated the gentleness of women as much as the strength of a man!

"You know, Claudia, before I go I would still like you to give me an orgasm like you knew so well and, while I cum, Marcus give me the death blow!"

With that, Claudia, gently, runs her hand between my thighs in search of my clitoris which she begins to caress while inserting two fingers into my vagina!

I do not know by what acrobatics and contortion she manages to stick her mouth against my pussy and now her tongue has taken the place of her fingers!

The pleasure that is born in me gradually takes the place of pain and I feel myself leaving for a journey in the clouds!

Although crossed by the pal, I feel my stomach quiver, my nipples harden and my pussy dripping!

I try not to come too quickly, to enjoy these caresses which will be the last because I realize that Marcus has just put a cold object on my neck that seems to me to be a metal bar!

No doubt that as soon as I am crossed by the orgasm which rises in me, he will give me a violent blow which will break my cervical vertebrae!

The heat that comes over me is more and more intense because Claudia does not stop doing everything to make my last orgasm exceptional!

I can't hold back my first cries of pleasure which replace the muffled growls I have made so far!

I can't hold back anymore, I fly away, I scream with pleasure, begging this don't stop!

I am no longer there, I am flying towards the sky, towards the dazzling sun which, all of a sudden, suddenly goes out !!!!!

I die !

Marcus did what was necessary.

(Covida)

Although the smell of death hangs over the whole circus, the crowd has not stopped the hellish orgy that has been going on for a very long time!

From his imperial lodge, Tiberius contemplates his "work" and looks very satisfied!

With the exception of the two flayed alive who are the two leaders of the conspiracy, all the condemned died on their crosses or in the process of ending their painful agony!

Tiberius then orders that the crucified be depended on and that they are all heaped up on the platform where Barbara and Eulalia are still suffering!

He then had the curtains that covered the sides of the stage removed!

Under it are gathered straw and wood!

Tiberius himself then descends into the arena, picks up a torch and sets fire to the straw!

Directly, this improvised pyre ignites and the flames come to lick the bodies which also burn!

The flames rise more and more and the smoke becomes more and more dense!

The two flayed will not have to endure the pain caused by the fire as they die of suffocation before the flames reach them!

Deep down, Tiberius told himself that he shouldn't have waited for the deaths of the condemned because he would probably have greatly appreciated the heart-rending cries they would have uttered when they felt the flames come to caress them!

With that in mind, he feels his cock stand up under his gown and, to assert his complete authority over everyone, he forces Macron to come and suck him in order to show him that he remains the absolute master of Rome.

Macron, knowing the folly of the tyrant, can only comply despite the disgust he feels.

Probably feeling his ejaculation very close, he holds Macron's head firmly so that he doesn't waste a single drop of his imperial sperm.

For us, the executioners, the day was most enjoyable and it is the serene spirit with the satisfaction of the accomplished duty that we all mingle!

It is therefore in the middle of the arena, at the feet of the bald crosses of the corpses of our victims of the day that we let our bodies express the sexual impulses stored up during the day.

This orgy continued late into the night, our cries of pleasure having replaced the cries of suffering of the crucified.

It was really a great day!

Such spectacles, the Roman citizens ask for more and, with the lustful madness which animates Tiberius, no doubts that there will be more.

It is therefore in this depraved atmosphere and in an acrid stench that the great feast of Tiberius ends!

I am absolutely certain that in some heads ideas of revolt are already germinating and therefore guaranteed work for us, the executioners!

As long as Tiberius is there, blood will always flow.

(an onlooker in the arena)

I am not a fan of arena games, I never was. All right, with the exception of when some pretty women were to be crucified.

As a former centurion, I have seen enough horros of real combat! No need for me to simulate it in the arena, no matter how brave the gladiators are!

But usually, they even keep that civilised.

Yet, people had urged me to come and watch this. Because I could not believe the accounts about the way, Tiberius was running games.

This surpasses all cruelty! Gladiators being ordered to have their slain opponents die by getting their genitals chopped off.

All right, every ruler has his way to deal with conspirators, and from his view point, it is 'normal' to execute them. Any conspirator knows that risk in advance.

But this cruelty is even beyond revenge.

Not to mention that Tiberius sent nearly twenty innocent onlookers to the cross, just 'for the show'!

Do we call ourself the cradle and protector of modern civilisation?

It is incredible, how people like Stabia, Coronavirus and Covid behave! Can they look themselves in the mirror?

Without such people, Tiberius would not be able to keep up his tyranny!

I tell you one thing : as a former centurion, I have my connections to deal with them! They think they can get away with their crimes? Not so fast people! We are ready!

First on the dead list are Coronavirus and Covid!

I will get them, I promise on the heads of my ancestors! Enjoy your fun, both of you, now that you still can! I, Gaius Vaccinus will get you two soon!

(an onlooker in the arena)

I am not a fan of arena games, I never was. All right, with the exception of when some pretty women were to be crucified.

As a former centurion, I have seen enough horros of real combat! No need for me to simulate it in the arena, no matter how brave the gladiators are!

But usually, they even keep that civilised.

Yet, people had urged me to come and watch this. Because I could not believe the accounts about the way, Tiberius was running games.

This surpasses all cruelty! Gladiators being ordered to have their slain opponents die by getting their genitals chopped off.

All right, every ruler has his way to deal with conspirators, and from his view point, it is 'normal' to execute them. Any conspirator knows that risk in advance.

But this cruelty is even beyond revenge.

Not to mention that Tiberius sent nearly twenty innocent onlookers to the cross, just 'for the show'!

Do we call ourself the cradle and protector of modern civilisation?

It is incredible, how people like Stabia, Coronavirus and Covid behave! Can they look themselves in the mirror?

Without such people, Tiberius would not be able to keep up his tyranny!

I tell you one thing : as a former centurion, I have my connections to deal with them! They think they can get away with their crimes? Not so fast people! We are ready!

First on the dead list are Coronavirus and Covid!

I will get them, I promise on the heads of my ancestors! Enjoy your fun, both of you, now that you still can! I, Gaius Vaccinus will get you two soon!
Very good !
I love your name centurion!
Gaïus Vaccinus, you are the right man to destroy Coronavirus and Covida!
If you need help I'm your man!

Back
Top Bottom