The Crux Forum Writer's Lounge

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. I'm a friend of Wulf's :) He recommended this place as a great community of writers who focus primarily on great torture stories. I would love to have some writing partners to create some torture stories with. I have plenty of ideas, and while I can be as vague or as specific as my partners desire, I still don't feel like I've really been able to dip my toes into this genre enough to write on my own. If anyone is interested in working on something with me, please feel free to PM me! I can give a list of torture methods I enjoy both reading and writing. I'm also not particular about the gender of my victims or torturers; I'm "equal opportunity" as Wulf told me :D I'm also not particular about settings and plot. I'm happy to work with my partners on crafting the plots together, or I can present a detailed plot that we can both work on. I'll leave it up to the partners to choose their preference on that.

I'm happy to work on a quick scene with someone to get feet wet.

I'm also writing a novel which involves torture, but is intended for a mainstream, non-erotic, non-BDSM audience. The main character is kidnapped and tortured, and this is revealed through flashbacks and secondhand conversations. The novel is meant to portray a character dealing with PTSD as a result of his torture. I have written my first torture scene but have a bit to edit there before I show it off. But when I do, I would love some feedback on it, if anyone's interested.

So yeah, I look forward to hearing from some fellow writers and I hope it is ok to post this here... apologies if I was wrong in that. Hopefully a mod can move it to an appropriate location if this turns out to be the case.

I look forward to hearing from people!
Anya
You found the right place.

Origin in All

The sky looked angry today
Like it had something to say,
"You can't see that which you seek
Though it can be known to the meek."

Of patient heart take a step back
To allow a fawn to cross one's path
In the days that bloom decay
Sinister rouge, burn orange and black

Strengthen the body so it may endure
Pleasures and tortures for seasons more
Humble your mind knowing the whole
Legion of imagined ones listen

Though they hold at the door.

Forever renew the original urge:

One in two even
At sixes and sevens
Sixty four hexagrams
In sin the absence of three are
Sixty four letters sent to thee.

Do these in the presence of me
And hold thy steed
My flower, petal, walking seed,
First to last man on mother earth:

Understand what it is to be a vessel,
Gifted origin of spirt.

Clairaudience without conjecture,
Gifted origin of material.

Clairvoyance without pressure,
Gifted origin of the pentacle.

View attachment 907618
Madiosi-2022-137-autumn.jpg

Hey all,
I wonder if anyone would be interested in writing a little something with me involving a female victim on the wooden horse and breast torture. Feel free to PM me and we can see how we mesh together.

I look forward to hearing from people!

A Junta dictatorship that retrains revolutionaries as sex slaves​

The Junta military dictatorship setting is one of the most popular for Crux because its based in reality. And for me what really makes it spicy is who the victims were, and what their defiant personalities were like before capture. I know this is a Crux forum, but I don't really like torture that permanently damages the woman. Don't get me wrong, I like some rough beating and torture, electroshock etc. But I just like to imagine a scenario where the Junta wants to completely dominate its political enemies by turning them into submissive sex slaves. The ultimate proof they've been cured of dangerous revolutionary ideas. They wont dare be doing any rebelling.

I was just looking for some ideas for humiliation and almost maybe rape and sexual torture. But with this setting of trying to retrain them to be sex slaves and not ruin or mutilate them.

I'm working on a story with the classic banana republic Latin American Junta military dictatorship, enslaving women revolutionaries not just politically but sexually. I just like the shock in those types of women, militant and radical who thought they were going to change the world, now in the hands of their enemy, still fierce and defiant, but now denied even the dignity of martyrdom. I have a great scene where they all get out of the prison showers with their clothing and underwear stolen and they have no choice but to put on very sexy Victoria's Secret lingerie or go nude. So with no choice they meekly comply. Although their local party secretary, already in her new outfit, tries to challenge them on where their clothes are. Only to be told its for security reasons so they can't hide weapons in sturdier panties.

Revolutionary women put in slave lingerie by their political enemies. Its an incredibly hot setting for me. But now I'm a bit stuck on where to go from there. I have a huge undies fetish. And controlling a womans' undies. Putting a strong intelligent woman in erotic stripper lingerie against her will, just drives me wild. But I'm not sure where to go with it, once they are already in their outfits. How to play with the dynamic, of them still respecting themselves as rebels and trying to confront the Junta guards. And how the Junta guards drag it out, instead of just immediately ravishing them.

You have these proud Guerilla women, who take themselves very seriously, they've been tricked into slave lingerie by their prison guards. How do I go forward with their daily humiliations from there?

I have several story ideas rattling in my brain. The latest would require some degree of knowledge about late Republican politics, the slave economy, seafaring, and of course the art of crucifixion itself. I've begun a bit of research, but it's far likelier that I'll get into the actual writing if I know there will be at least a couple readers or even collaborators.

The circumstances of the story, as well as my own inclinations, make it likely that the many victims involved will all be male. I realize that significantly reduces the likely audience! It's possible I could find a way to include at least one woman, though I'm honestly not sure how.

Anyway, I'm working on an outline for an extremely intense and violent tale in which both guilty and innocent will suffer horribly and die in agony. I'll post in the next few days; please react here or by PM if you're curious about where this might go.

I have several story ideas rattling in my brain. The latest would require some degree of knowledge about late Republican politics, the slave economy, seafaring, and of course the art of crucifixion itself. I've begun a bit of research, but it's far likelier that I'll get into the actual writing if I know there will be at least a couple readers or even collaborators.

The circumstances of the story, as well as my own inclinations, make it likely that the many victims involved will all be male. I realize that significantly reduces the likely audience! It's possible I could find a way to include at least one woman, though I'm honestly not sure how.

Anyway, I'm working on an outline for an extremely intense and violent tale in which both guilty and innocent will suffer horribly and die in agony. I'll post in the next few days; please react here or by PM if you're curious about where this might go.
Contemplating a title, I realize that nothing is likely to serve better for the corner of history I'm contemplating than the proverb from which I took my username here!

"Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe"

Back
Top Bottom