The Dancing Dove of Judaea

Go to CruxDreams.com

Blue

Magistrate
Prologue

Livina looked down at her feet: the dainty-yet-powerful feet of a belly dancer. Feet that are accustomed to long, languid and graceful movements. Feet that supported the beautiful gyrations and undulations of her hips and belly. Feet that as recently as a day earlier had carried her across many floors in front of many princes, sheikhs and Roman nobility. Feet that now struggle to shuffle under the weight of the heavy patibulum. Feet that, step by step, bring her closer to her execution by crucifixion. Feet that barely support the sobbing, tearful and frightened woman on her way to an agonizing death, whip cracking in the background and across her ass if she doesn’t maintain a decent pace. Feet that will be pierced by large nails and forever made one with the rough wood of the cross.

How did she get here? What could she have done to deserve such a painful death?

Prologue

Livina looked down at her feet: the dainty-yet-powerful feet of a belly dancer. Feet that are accustomed to long, languid and graceful movements. Feet that supported the beautiful gyrations and undulations of her hips and belly. Feet that as recently as a day earlier had carried her across many floors in front of many princes, sheikhs and Roman nobility. Feet that now struggle to shuffle under the weight of the heavy patibulum. Feet that, step by step, bring her closer to her execution by crucifixion. Feet that barely support the sobbing, tearful and frightened woman on her way to an agonizing death, whip cracking in the background and across her ass if she doesn’t maintain a decent pace. Feet that will be pierced by large nails and forever made one with the rough wood of the cross.

Such a nice start, Blue! The focus on the feet is very effective. Looking forward to reading more about the Dancing Dove of Judaea!

Prologue

I hope she will be whipped hard before she is crucified

Part one

Livina was born in Judaea to a large family. Early on everyone saw her talent for graceful movement and, as she began to mature, striking good looks. A Bedouin trader noticed these traits as well and, as she strayed away from her family at market, decided to abduct her and present her to a sheikh to whom he owed money.

In his turn, the sheikh noticed her emerging graceful beauty and assigned her to one of his harem girls to be taught the fine art of belly dancing and various other “duties” a harem girl was responsible for. Though Livina longed for her family and the innocence of her previous life she found pleasure and freedom in her dance. As she entered her late-teens she began to realize her dancing also brought something else to her: power over men. Not power in the sense of influencing decisions of state but the power to make a man lose himself in a fantasy world of possessing her: taking her with his hands, mouth and cock and doing so at the risk of all he held true and dear. Her sheikh-owner recognized this emerging power and planned on taking advantage of it, once she matured.

As she blossomed into a full grown woman she was a mesmerizing sight to behold: medium height with long dark hair that fell seductively down her back to just above her perfectly rounded ass. Her breasts were naturally firm and ample with nipples that grew rock hard when she was turned on during a dance, often pinching them and squeezing them as an offering to her audience. Strong, powerful-yet-lean legs were another attraction as were her green eyes that seemed to simultaneously beg for pleasure but could also invite pain. There was not a more seductive looking woman in the region.

The sheikh took pleasure in adorning her with the most lavish and exotic costumes he could find. She maintained a light bush above her pussy and all her costumes gave glimpses of her downy fur once the skirt was seductively removed. Her tops all left her breasts exposed and she favored items that included coins that jangled as she moved.

And she could move! She quickly mastered the art of having her hips move rapidly back and forth while her long arms seemed to float in space. She could bend herself all the way backwards with her head just off the floor and then immediately snap up to a forward bend with her hands wrapped around her ankles while twitching her ass to and fro. Her most seductive move was arms stretched above her head with hands intertwined, almost as if bound together, while she slowly ground her hips forwards and backwards, slowly at first, then picking up speed as she gradually lowered her arms behind her back, presenting her breasts as an offering to her audience. She learned the sheikh liked a special finale for his private sessions with her: on her knees with legs spread one had masturbating her pussy and the other hand pinching her engorged nipple: all the while eyes fixed in a stare with her sheikh-master.

Part two

Livina was very good at her craft and found some escape from the cruelty of harem life in her dancing, an escape she knew was not afforded to other members of the sheik’s harem. Frequently during her routines she could hear the sound of a cracking whip and the anguished wails of the harem girl on the receiving end of the whipping from another room. At first, it was a huge distraction for Livina to hear such suffering, particularly given the fact that she usually knew who was being punished. Gradually, over time, as with all other aspects of harem life, she became accustomed to the sounds and, oddly enough, began to be aroused by them, sometimes fantasizing what it would be like to feel the kiss of the lash, at least a few times.

One evening the sheikh summoned her to perform a special dance for him. Upon entering the room she was startled to see her former instructor tied to a tent post and naked with arms stretched so high she was on her tiptoes; she was bound at the ankles too. Livina began her dance but couldn’t help but be distracted by her sobbing mentor’s uncomfortable situation and what was likely going to happen to her. “Livina,” the sheikh intoned, “your friend here has cheated me out of a deal I had planned with a local Roman magistrate and tried to escape. She faces the punishment of death tomorrow morning but will be whipped now. I thought it might be fun to indulge myself in watching her suffer 50 lashes and you dance at the same time. Regrettably, you seem a bit distracted.... but I am quite looking forward to the evening’s entertainment. I suggest you put your mind to making me happy or else we can find a second lictor and a pole for you too!”

Livina looked sheepishly down at her feet and set her mind to focusing on her dance. She was emotionally connected to her condemned friend but had to separate herself from her emotions and perform her task, as any harem girl knows. Her friend made a choice and is deserving of the punishment she is about to receive. Livina began to sing her song and slowly move her feet.

The first lash came and the condemned let out a shriek. Livina began to pick up her pace. The second lash came, followed quickly by a third and the condemned was howling now. Livina stared directly at the sheikh, eyes never blinking. Her hips began their grinding motion and her arms floated in the air. The lictor took notice of Livina’s movements and the music and began to time his lashes in sync with them. By the 20th lash Livina had worked herself into a frenzy of gyrations and nipple pinching. The condemned was sobbing uncontrollably now, screaming only at the fresh kiss of the lash. The air was charged with sexual energy from all corners and overtook the senses of all.

By the 30th lash Livina was on her knees, masturbating furiously and drunk with sexual desire while the condemned was reduced to a whimpering pitiless animal. Sometime before she had been turned around so her breasts, tummy and sex were all fair game for the lash. She had long since lost the ability to support herself on tiptoes and hung there limply by the wrists, head down with her chin on her chest.

The sheikh had exposed his cock early on and was patiently stroking it, waiting for the right moment. As the 35th lash struck home he motioned Livina to come closer and kneel before him. He also motioned the lictor to slow down and administer lashes on his direction.

Livina took the sheikh’s cock in her mouth, as she had done countless times in the past. However, this time there was something different. Bobbing her head up and down she lingered at the base, deepthroating the sheikh who, in turn, grabbed the back of her head with one hand and signaled the lictor for another lash. Livina could her the scream of the condemned and felt the sheikh’s hand release her head. The process was repeated and Livina made the connection: she could control the lashes to the condemned by deepthroating the sheikh. This power over her former mentor was the most intoxicating feeling for her ever: she bobbed her head long enough on the cock for the condemned to catch her breath only to cue the lash yet again and revel in the squeals of pain.

Livina was feeling in control of the room: her eager mouth, wrapped around the Sheikh’s cock, was her remote control. Livina waited until lash 46 to make her move to end the show. A rapid succession of four sets of bob-and-throat resulted in the sheikh shooting streams of cum into Livina’s mouth and 4 rapid-fire lashes to the condemned, who was now hanging motionless from her wrist restraints.

“Truly magnificent performance, my dancing dove. I quite believe you enjoyed the punishment of your harem-sister- no?” whispered the sheikh. Livina knew better than to actually answer verbally but her eyes gave it away: she did indeed enjoy it. All of it.

“Let the condemned whore down and attach the ankle restraints to the wrist restraints. We will leave her where she is and introduce her neck to my scimitar in the morning. Make sure all are in attendance; including you my little dancing dove.”
Livina couldn’t wait until morning.

“Let the condemned whore down and attach the ankle restraints to the wrist restraints. We will leave her where she is and introduce her neck to my scimitar in the morning. Make sure all are in attendance; including you my little dancing dove.”

Part three

Mid-morning came and all the members of the compound were in attendance near the sheikh’s tent. There was a large wooden block in the center with wrist restraints on each side. The sheikh arrived in short notice and looked over the chopping block: all seemed to be ready. “Bring the condemned to me, now.” Livina moved closer to the block. When the sheikh caught a glimpse of her he motioned Livina to his side. “Come close, my dancing dove. I know you want to see for yourself up close the punishment for trying to cheat me.”

Livina spent the night fantasizing about this moment. She relished having the power to punish the condemned last night and was excited to watch her execution: but another equally powerful fantasy also took hold: that of being the condemned and suffering the fate of her former mentor. It made no sense to fantasize about ones own death, particularly at the hands of another, but she gradually came to the realization that the condemned’s death was her freedom from the harem; that she would serve their master no more and never suffer at his hands again.

Yes, death was a terrible price to pay for ones freedom and the painful process was not pleasant to think of, either. Or was it? Since she was abducted and given to the sheikh so many years ago she had experienced both pleasure and pain nearly every day of her life. Pleasure came in the form of her dance and the preferential treatment afforded her by the sheikh. Pain came in the form of thousands of humiliations and degrading punishment she endured while in the harem: emotional pain at first and then physical pain as she matured and her body was a plaything for the sheikh and his invited guests. She was learning that pleasure and pain were more closely united than would seem on the surface.

The condemned was brought forward. She had been cleaned up a bit though the welts all over her body were still clearly visible. Her hair seemed brushed and her face was clean: from the neck up her natural beauty remained intact. Her breasts were exposed but she was afforded the simple dignity of a modest loincloth, for now. The fear in her body language was palpable: shivering, with tears streaming down her cheeks and landing on her breasts.

The sight of the condemned instantly aroused Livina. She could feel her nipples harden and her pussy juices began to flow. She was about to witness her first execution and was equal parts excited and envious. She caught the eyes of the condemned for a brief moment and simply stared back, neither expressing compassion nor desire. It was all confusing to Livina but there was no confusing how aroused she was and getting even more aroused.

The sheikh spoke: “All shall bear witness to the punishment that awaits anyone who dare cross me. This slut will be executed by my hand having suffered through the night after 50 lashes. Let this be a lesson to those that dare defy my wishes. Remove the loincloth and secure her to the block.”

The condemned struggled as best she could but she was no match for the guards, particularly given her depleted state. She cried out “Nooooooooo” as her loincloth was forcibly removed and begged for her life as the guards forced her to her knees and secured her arms to the block.

The sheikh allowed her to maintain that position for what seemed like hours to all. The condemned’s begging and pleading for her life gradually dissolved into weeping sobs and shivers throughout her body. Livina felt those shivers too, but they were of a different nature. The more piteous the condemned became the more envious of her position became Livina. Part of her wanted to have her head on the block: back wrecked with welts from the whipping, the center of attention for the entire compound and the horrifying anticipation of when the blade will finally end it all. Livina was on fire with her hand discretely tucked inside her tunic searching for her clitoris.

“It is time” proclaimed the sheikh, and with that one of the guards grabbed a handful of the condemned’s hair and pulled it tight, completely exposing her neck. The condemned began screaming “Nooooo.... Nooooo.... “ but the sheikh was swift with his punishment: taking his measure with a short swing at first, then severing her head cleanly with the second, blood gushing out of the convulsing corpse.

Livina had a gush of her own as her hand found its target and delivered a gentle orgasm. Livina looked around and was amazed no one caught her masturbating to the death scene: they were all too wrapped up in their own reaction to notice her. With that, Livina the harem girl crossed a red line into a world of pain and pleasure that she would’ve considered unthinkable the day before. A dangerous world where life and death were equal parts and to truly experience life you had to flirt with death.

Part three

Mid-morning came and all the members of the compound were in attendance near the sheikh’s tent. There was a large wooden block in the center with wrist restraints on each side. The sheikh arrived in short notice and looked over the chopping block: all seemed to be ready. “Bring the condemned to me, now.” Livina moved closer to the block. When the sheikh caught a glimpse of her he motioned Livina to his side. “Come close, my dancing dove. I know you want to see for yourself up close the punishment for trying to cheat me.”

Livina spent the night fantasizing about this moment. She relished having the power to punish the condemned last night and was excited to watch her execution: but another equally powerful fantasy also took hold: that of being the condemned and suffering the fate of her former mentor. It made no sense to fantasize about ones own death, particularly at the hands of another, but she gradually came to the realization that the condemned’s death was her freedom from the harem; that she would serve their master no more and never suffer at his hands again.

Yes, death was a terrible price to pay for ones freedom and the painful process was not pleasant to think of, either. Or was it? Since she was abducted and given to the sheikh so many years ago she had experienced both pleasure and pain nearly every day of her life. Pleasure came in the form of her dance and the preferential treatment afforded her by the sheikh. Pain came in the form of thousands of humiliations and degrading punishment she endured while in the harem: emotional pain at first and then physical pain as she matured and her body was a plaything for the sheikh and his invited guests. She was learning that pleasure and pain were more closely united than would seem on the surface.

The condemned was brought forward. She had been cleaned up a bit though the welts all over her body were still clearly visible. Her hair seemed brushed and her face was clean: from the neck up her natural beauty remained intact. Her breasts were exposed but she was afforded the simple dignity of a modest loincloth, for now. The fear in her body language was palpable: shivering, with tears streaming down her cheeks and landing on her breasts.

The sight of the condemned instantly aroused Livina. She could feel her nipples harden and her pussy juices began to flow. She was about to witness her first execution and was equal parts excited and envious. She caught the eyes of the condemned for a brief moment and simply stared back, neither expressing compassion nor desire. It was all confusing to Livina but there was no confusing how aroused she was and getting even more aroused.

The sheikh spoke: “All shall bear witness to the punishment that awaits anyone who dare cross me. This slut will be executed by my hand having suffered through the night after 50 lashes. Let this be a lesson to those that dare defy my wishes. Remove the loincloth and secure her to the block.”

The condemned struggled as best she could but she was no match for the guards, particularly given her depleted state. She cried out “Nooooooooo” as her loincloth was forcibly removed and begged for her life as the guards forced her to her knees and secured her arms to the block.

The sheikh allowed her to maintain that position for what seemed like hours to all. The condemned’s begging and pleading for her life gradually dissolved into weeping sobs and shivers throughout her body. Livina felt those shivers too, but they were of a different nature. The more piteous the condemned became the more envious of her position became Livina. Part of her wanted to have her head on the block: back wrecked with welts from the whipping, the center of attention for the entire compound and the horrifying anticipation of when the blade will finally end it all. Livina was on fire with her hand discretely tucked inside her tunic searching for her clitoris.

“It is time” proclaimed the sheikh, and with that one of the guards grabbed a handful of the condemned’s hair and pulled it tight, completely exposing her neck. The condemned began screaming “Nooooo.... Nooooo.... “ but the sheikh was swift with his punishment: taking his measure with a short swing at first, then severing her head cleanly with the second, blood gushing out of the convulsing corpse.

Livina had a gush of her own as her hand found its target and delivered a gentle orgasm. Livina looked around and was amazed no one caught her masturbating to the death scene: they were all too wrapped up in their own reaction to notice her. With that, Livina the harem girl crossed a red line into a world of pain and pleasure that she would’ve considered unthinkable the day before. A dangerous world where life and death were equal parts and to truly experience life you had to flirt with death.

I love it, superbly well written. You can easily imagine the scene.

Part four

The sheikh knew what he had in Livina. She was a powerful tool for him to use with other sheiks, princes and Roman officials that might be causing him trouble. Livina became a shareable commodity, a high-priced dancing whore able to break down any man’s defenses and thereby provide her master an advantage in his dealings with them.

For her part Livina had accepted her current condition. She enjoyed her dancing as much as ever, she even began to incorporate a new prop into her routine: a short multi-tailed whip.

With this new prop she could add in a bit of mild self-flagellation into her repertoire. Turning away from her audience she was limber enough to whip her own ass. After a few light strokes, and accompanying dramatic whelps, she would slowly work her way up her back to her shoulders, throw the whip up in the air, spin 180 degrees, catch the whip and give her tits and tummy some whipping attention. This was often the finale for performances on behalf of the sheikh’s business as the sheikh insisted on keeping her kneeling masturbation finale for his eyes only.

Livina danced and Livina fucked whoever the sheik wanted her to fuck. The earlier feelings of power over men during her dances were now mingled with a curious desire to be punished. She would be riding the cock of some prince and place her hands behind her head tussling her hair saying “Master, please pinch and pull my nipples while I grind on your beautiful cock” or be taken from behind and say “Yes, Master, fuck me mercilessly and slap my ass hard!”

While being used by the sheikh as his personal sex toy it had become increasingly common to have a harem girl whipped for no other reason than to increase the sheikh’s pleasure and further energize Livina’s appetite for punishment. Sitting on the sheik’s cock with his fingers roughly pinching her nipples and her fingers desperately massaging her sex she would watch her fellow harem girl writhe in pain and squeal with each strike of the lash; she became envious of the harem girl and longed to feel the sting of the whip against her own flesh.

The sheikh noticed Livina’s increasing obsession with punishment and decided to see if he could push her even further.

It has been a fantasy of mine to be a harem girl dancer dancing to the tune of the whip striking this slave’s flesh.. since way before puberty… this is amazing to read, and very well written too, your words flow off the page, dripping with erotic heat!

I wonder if she will ever be forced to dance in chains as well?

4797AF62-75D8-41F2-B6BC-D9F23CDFDD4A.jpeg

Last edited:
Part five

One day an older slave and her 18-year old daughter were condemned to execution by crucifixion for stealing from the sheikh. “Come with me my dancing dove, I have something special for you to see” was all he said as he led her out into the compound.

Soon they encountered the execution site: two wooden crosses lay opposite each other and the condemned, shackled at the wrist and wearing only a meager loincloth, were standing next to their crosses. The sheikh walked to the older condemned, lifted her head off her chest by her chin and said “I sentence you to death by crucifixion, immediately!” Both condemned prisoners cried out and began begging for mercy but there was none.

Three guards attended to the older condemned first by pushing her to the ground and onto her cross. One straddled her torso and grabbed her shoulders while each other guard grabbed her arms. The guard on the right reached for a hammer and long spiked nails while the woman screamed “Noooooo.....!!!!! We are innocent.....!!!!!!! We are not.... Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” and with that the hammer fell and her nailing process had begun: right wrist first, then left wrist, then right foot, and finally left foot.

The daughter was sobbing incoherently. As the final nail was driven through the left foot of the mother the sheikh approached the daughter. The young woman was so terrified she couldn’t even scream any more; tears streaming down her face and entire body quivering in fear of what was to come. The sheikh repeated his order for execution “I sentence you to death by crucifixion, immediately!” and the gruesome process was repeated on the young woman with similar pleas for mercy and agonizing wails of pain.

Finally it was done and the condemned were properly and forever pinned to their wooden deathbed. The sheikh studied Livina’s face at this point. He wondered how she would react to the violent scene and was not surprised to see one hand stroking her breast and the other hand heading towards her sex, all covered by a gauzy chilton.

“It seems this scene excites you my dancing dove. There is the matter of raising their crosses up so they will hang in utter agony. Tell me, my dancing dove: who shall we raise first? Mother or daughter?”

Livina was shocked the sheikh asked her opinion. She was in a near trance-like state of arousal and barely heard the question. She gave it some thought and quietly said “The mother should go up first. That way, she can fully watch her daughter suffer the same fate in her agony and utter despair.”

“Raise the mother!” ordered the sheikh and the guards quickly saw to their task. The screams of the nailing were intense but the futile full-throated cries of the raising were on another level. Soon the mother was fully crucified and the guards looked to the sheikh for instructions. “See how she moves on the cross, to breathe, my dancing dove. They call it ‘the dance of the crucified’ as I recall. An entertaining dance, wouldn’t you say?”

Livina said nothing as she, along with many others in attendance, was both mesmerized by the sights and sounds of the scene before them and furiously massaging their genitals in a frenzied orgy of masturbation.

The Sheikh grinned broadly, watching his favorite harem girl pleasure herself at the sight of an execution. He waved his hand and shouted “Raise the daughter!” and the cries began anew as the guards took their time slowly presenting the young woman to the the crowd - her guttural screams drowning out the plaintive sobs of her mother. Soon her cross fell into its hole and the two were fully crucified facing each other for what remained of their lives: enduring complete agony, torturous pain and humiliation. As the mother danced on her cross the daughter quickly learned the dance as well. Soon, they were united in their dance of death, alternating between sobs, pleas for mercy and screams of pain.

“See how they dance, my little dove? As I said, it is called the dance of the crucified. Exquisite, yes? They are so in sync you would think they practiced it beforehand!”

Livina saw the dance but did not hear a word the sheikh said as she brought herself over the top and had an intense orgasm. For a few moments she leaned on the sheikh for support, so weak she was in the knees. But gradually another force built up inside her, slowly at first and barely perceptible but gradually overwhelming her senses. She had to dance: right now!

Back
Top Bottom